Menu Close

taurus 605 year of manufacture

in the box with the gun. OOPS. It is like rooting for the underdog, it just feels right. The gun is also very reliable and has a good track record for durability. We would be happy to provide you with any information we have for your firearm. Factory Taurus Model 605 Rubber Pistol Grips Nice Condition Pre-Owned $24.95 Buy It Now Free shipping Sponsored Taurus 605 .357 magnum, Revolver Parts, Grips and Screws Pre-Owned $15.00 Buy It Now +$8.00 shipping Sponsored Taurus 605 Poly 38 Spl-Revolver Parts-Grip Pre-Owned Im sure loads could be developed to get more out of a short barrel, but Ive never seen such loads. Both models in the T.O.R.O. Meaning there is simply no tolerance for parts that do not perform as if someone's life depends on them. If it makes it to 1,000 without an issue I will give it that fifth star. The phone number is 1- (800)327-3776. The 605 comes with a hammer-mounted key lock and two keys. 38s she could shoot in it all day long. On my first outing, I was able to consistently hit my MK Machining steel target from 30 and 40 yards. Outside of that one issue, the fit and finish on the gun appeared to be good. If you deduct points because its harder to shoot than a different gun in a lighter caliber, shouldnt you then also add points because it shoots a beefier round and therefore has more stopping power? It is extremely loud when you shoot with the 357s.However, I do love this gun. This article relating to revolvers is a stub. The matte stainless, 2-inch model 605 I tested is listed at $405.92, and the 605 line as a whole ranges from $388 to $540 depending on the options we discussed above. The gun is also very reliable and has a good track record for durability. Rugged & Reliable for Field or Range Use. At 5 shots, still 100% reliable! Authors first experience with Taurus revolvers. When you pull the trigger, the first thing youll say is OW FUCK. Having not done any gun reviews myself I am certain my comments will be taken with a grain of salt, but the 5 star summary thing We are looking at a .357 magnum snubby, shouldnt the stars be awarded not based on the most ideal and perfect gun that could possibly be designed, and instead based on the most perfect and ideal .357 snub nose revolver that could possibly be designed? 22 LR / 22 WMR Matte Stainless 6.50 in. Though of course, I will always recommend a good 919 semi auto. buy used taurus 605 stainless .357 mag revolover : gunbroker is the largest seller of revolvers pistols guns & firearms all: 972909926 . The empty cases ejected easily, with an occasional hold out closest to the frame. Part number 8G1Z-17K605-A fits the 2013 Taurus SHO model vehicle. The Taurus605 was introduced in 1997, and was discontinued in 2004. This can be handy if you want to check that the gun is unloaded without having to open it up. Upon opening the box, the 605s fit and finish looked well done, and the grip felt great in my hand. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. What if I want something with a little more sauce on it? After a lot of unsuccessful googling a member on another forum educated me about this page on the Taurus web site. The 9mm +p and +p+ from a full sized pistol are hotter than a .357 from a 2 barrel. Despite the bad wrap Taurus has gotten over the years, I had a lot of fun with the Taurus 605 revolver. It handles full house loads quite nicely. The front sight is nicely serrated, but the sights in general are still small. Parachutists would be dead within just a few jumps! It didnt sound like follow-up shots were forthcoming with the loads he was using. Not a good thing in personal protection, but hollow nose 357s, if hit any part of target will stop them cold. . The rubber grip has finger grooves. In reference to the lockup on cylinders 1 thru 5 thing, that did take me 2 or 3 tries to figure out what he meant. Now Im no metallurgist, so I cant speak to the quality of the steel, but I can speak to the quality of the machining. Add to Compare. Dependable,and reliable.Aloha. Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference whether you want an exposed or concealed hammer. Capacity : 5Rd. Revolver, .357/.38, double and single action, all around 300 bucks. Stay in the know. These are the first of many handguns to be developed in the United States. The all-steel construction makes it durable and the DA/SA trigger provides a smooth, consistent trigger pull. used taurus m605 stainless .357 magnum 5 shot revolover, factory box and papers, . Shot a bunch of IDPA drills with my 605 (double-action only) with a friend from IPSC days 30 years ago. Brazilian Taurus M605, despite being cheapest is an exemplary weapon. Choose from the best selling hand-made Taurus 605 holsters specially crafted for your gun. Your review was spot on. Therefore, by placing your finger on top of the screws, you must physically inspect them. Oh, and you can consider the new Ruger LCR in 9mm, which is +P rated. With their simplicity of operation and ease of concealability, theyre a good option for carry, nightstand duty, or to tuck in a vehicles console. 22 LR / 22 WMR Matte Black Oxide 6.50 in. For over half a century, the snubnose revolver has ruled the pocket gun niche, only being seriously challenged on the market by semi-auto pistol designs in the past five years or so. The option to add sauce, and lots of it. Urban Titanium Camo Knife. If youre a snubbie aficionado, you probably consider the Smith the gold standard. A password will be sent to your email address. I decided to leave 10 rounds in the box while my hand was still useful enough to operate my car. PT-92. Buffalo Bore does have a .38+p they claim to get 379lb/ft out of a 2. Ive got the 5 stainless tracker in .44 mag. The point of the 605 is MORE POWER, which means .357 Magnum and that wasnt quite so easy. Taurus 856 Ultra-Lite 38 Special Revolver. Please dont phone us and ask if this ammo is safe in your gun. After all, before shot number one measured reliability is zero! Overall Weight 46.00 Oz. As reader Vincent Lavallee pointed out, there are several power levels of the .357 Magnum. Style * * * * * Buy PENNY AUCTION Taurus Model 605 2-605021 725327203018: GunBroker is the largest seller of Revolvers Pistols Guns & Firearms All: 973030020 . Many load types have been tested and Car Bon 110gr. Though I love the factory two-finger rubber grips for their recoil absorption and concealability, they may be a bit small for those with large hands. Firearms dont get much more iconic than John Moses Brownings legendary Auto-5 semi-auto shotgun, affectionately called the Humpback for its distinctive drop at the rear of the receiver. Happy little Taurus 357 Magnum owner. The Taurus Defender 605 is finely tuned to deliver the ultimate peace of mind for home and personal defense situations. Subscribe to our newsletter today to receive updates on the latest news, upcoming events, useful tips and new products releases. The Taurus Model 60-five is a small frame revolver that was introduced in 2005 as an updated version of the popular Model 85. Model: 605 TORO Accessories: Manual, Lock Action: DA / SA Barrel Material: Stainless Steel Caliber: 357 Magnum Capacity: 5 Finish: Matte Frame Material: Stainless Steel Front Sight: Removable Grip: Black Rubber Rear Sight: Fixed Related Items to Explore Taurus 605 TORO Stainless Price: $365.99 Taurus Defender 856 Matte Stainless Hogue Grips Taurus 605 Black 357 Magnum / 38 Special Revolver. You have entered an incorrect email address! Another common issue people have with their Taurus revolvers is that they can be difficult to clean. Taurus 605 Polymer Frame 2605021PLY for sale from SoCal Armory. Sometimes you want apples. Taurus is a Brazilian firearms manufacturer that produces a wide variety of pistols, revolvers, and rifles. It appears Taurus can only score based on their past. $399.99.357 magnum revolver 5 2 barrel. I have owned the 605 now for about a year? I think my chrony still works but I need new sticks for the defuser or else I have to wait for a cloudy day. Discover now the best deals and amazing prices. To belabor the dating metaphor, beauty is only skin deep, however, and you dont get a budget revolver without some sacrifices. For example. The good, bad, and the ugly of the Taurus 605 in 357 magnum. She likes it better than her SR9c, granted she uses 38 Special in it. The less traditional and generally cheaper option is Taurus. Buffalo Bore has a .357 Magnum round specifically for snubbies. I may use a dab of sight paint to enhance mine. SIG Tango MSR 1-624 BDC6 Reticle Holy Cow! Overall Height 5.30 In. Still, they have been around and apparently have been dependable for ages. We would be happy to provide you with any information we have for your firearm. Because gun writers use words, and because gun writers are biased, they almost always fall into the trap of assigning numbers based on bias alone. I cleaned it up (you dont want to shoot a Taurus straight out of the box. Some external ballistics data on 9mm vs .357: The primary use of this revolver is self-defense, based on its compact small-frame design. thanks . The over mold rubber grip cushioned the blow enough that it wasnt excruciatingly painful, and there is nothing quite like feeling that much bang come out of such a small gun. That load hits 1500fps out of a 5.5 barrel in a Ruger Single Seven not sure what it will do in a 2-3 bbl, but it is a hot round As you say, you can also shoot 32H&RMag .32 S&W Long, and .32S&W from the same gun (The last 2 are about like shooting a .22LR). in matte black and the Taurus 605 T.O.R.O. in the box with the gun. i love the thing. The Taurus 605 internals include a transfer bar to make contact with the firing pin. I shot much slower with .357 but scores were higher (Comstock) since I had to take take for each shot and they were all As except for a couple of Bs. If a revolver has fired 1 shot, 5 shots, or 200 shots without a failure, then the data supports a conclusion of 100% reliable, until the first failure is recorded! In 1997 Taurus added the integral keylock that is engaged using a special key. If youre in the market for a concealed carry revolver, I can certainly recommend the Taurus 605. For that reason, I feel it is more important to rate the guns in comparison to other guns with the same purpose. It should be compared to all guns that are meant to be pocketed or easily concealed. IMHO, I think Taurus revolvers are under rated and under appreciated. The Taurus Model 60-five is a very popular gun for concealed carry due to its small size and light weight. But I dont think anyone got it. The gun was perfectly reliable for the couple hundred rounds I have through it. The extra lockup nub can be seen on the top of the crane, and the receiving notch in the frame can be seen just beyond it. While the stock grips were punishing, the replacement Hogue grips bring a little more real estate and subtracts punishment to my larger hands beautifully. Meaning there is simply no tolerance for parts that do not perform as if someone's life depends on them. I use a Maxx Carry holster in the appendix position. Theyre also convenient for traveling in less gun friendly states, where cartridge-tallying politicians might not look kindly on a standard capacity semi-auto such as a Glock. For that price, I would say they are a worthwhile gamble if what you need is a mouse gun that roars like a lion. But I figure if your going to limit yourself to 5 or 6 shots youd better make them count. They claim 544lb/ft out of 1-7/8 revolver with that load. There wasnt any grit or extra play, and it was smooth throughout its whole travel, every time. When I did, sweet relief! About Taurus 605 This personal-defense revolver chambered for the .357 Magnum cartridge has a 5-round cylinder with either a blued or stainless steel frame. A .357 from a 16-18 lever gun is actually similar to a .30-30. Taurus By the Horns A new Podcast From Taurus USA, TFB Review: Comparing the Merits of Taurus G3X and New G3XL Pistols, Wheelgun Wednesday: TFB Review Taurus Raging Hunter 460, The Sexy Six Shooter Thats Superior to a Snub: Taurus 856 Defender Review. Manufacturer: Taurus; Model: 605B2; Finish: Black Oxide; Caliber: .357 MAG; Grips: Rubber; UPC: 7-25327-20301-8; Capacity: 5; Weight: 24 oz; Rate of Twist: 1:16.5 in. It does increase grip width a tad, but your shooting hand will thank you. The firing mechanism incorporates a transfer bar that assures the firing pin is not struck unless the trigger is pulled. Taurus Armas S.A. (previously known as Forjas Taurus S.A.) is a Brazilian manufacturing conglomerate based in So Leopoldo, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.Founded in 1924 as a tool and die forging plant, [citation needed] the company now consists of Taurus Armas, its firearm division, as well as other divisions focusing on metals manufacturing, plastics, body armors, helmets and civil construction. Good wheel gun for the price nothing wrong here. Ive never shot a taurus semi. But I dont carry talisman guns. What do you think about it? A few years back, I bought a vintage Taurus 605 (circa 1995) with 2 1/8 barrel. I also like the price compared to many other revolvers on the market. Aug 07, 2011 This is way to match up the exactly know the date of manufacture on your handgun by Taurus The frist alphbet is the caliber,second alphbet is year and third is month of manyfacture for example 45 ACP. Most of my rounds through the Taurus 605 revolver were with .38 Special, which was naturally mild when it came to recoil. They even throw in an excellent padlock. And it will be awesome! You can also use our live chat option available Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM ET. tempting fate for an explosion in your face. Taurus 605 Stainless 357 Magnum Revolver Made for the very serious business of self-preservation the 605 is built to the Taurus Zero Tolerance standard in design, fabrication, fit and performance. Clever! Barrel Length (inches):: 3" . Estimated Value *Using 80% condition for calculating used Values. Tech Specs Frame Size Medium Barrel Length 6.50 In. She put 10rds through it then I handed her 5rds of off the shelf FMJ flat point so she would understand the power difference then another 15rds of HBWC. The accessory missing from my XD box was a mag loader (stiffed by a previous owner, not a fault of SprgA) I dont feel under- or over-gunned with it, and its five-shot cylinder gives it a slim profile for comfortable carry. I settled on carrying the 605 in a hybrid leather and Kydex IWB holster where it disappeared under a single layer of clothing and was barely noticeable when carried all day. http://www.ballisticsbytheinch.com/357mag.html, From this: you need longer than 4 to reliably get above 1000 fps with .38 special. Doug has been a TFB reader from the start and is happy to be a contributor of content. The pull is smooth as glass and the break is crisp. If you want to see an even bigger difference try that with a Ruger. Ive owned S/W, Colts, and this 605 is all I need. It also has a six-shot cylinder, rather than the five-shot cylinder of the earlier model. The double-action trigger is smooth enough to allow a trained shooter to make accurate double-action shots to 10 yards or so and a bit further with training and attention to detail. I confess I am generally not a fan of Taurus, but so far they havent let me down on this one. The rear sight is a simple machined groove, typical of this type of firearm. Given the intended role and range of snub guns, one might think that the manufacturer would be willing to sacrifice a bit of detail to the trigger, especially on a budget revolver, but Taurus knocked the 605s trigger out of the park. But my Taurus autos work like a dream. We will also provide tips on how to fix these issues if they occur. Finish: Stainless Note the contrast between the front and rear sights under daylight conditions. I just bought one, its a backup, if I need it that badly Im sure the adrenaline will compensate for recoil. (Photo by J.P. Anderson). However, the Taurus 605 greatly exceeded my expectations in the accuracy department. Like many Taurus revolvers, it features an integral keylock. I thought maybe it was just me that thought the recoil was a zinger. I recall a quote in an article about the .327 Federal, about a resolute homeowner with a weapon he is familiar with is better off than someone with a weapon he is afraid to shoot. Remington's Nylon 66 semi-automatic .22 LR rifles have grown from 1950s bargain buys to 21st century collectors darlings. What is the manufacture date of a Henry survival rifle H002B sn# SU008714. Using 110, 125, and 135 gr loads of self defense ammo. The difference is that those are relatively mild .357 loads. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. This can happen for a number of reasons, but the most common cause is that the firing pin is not hitting the primer correctly. https://youtu.be/CD2t_qG9dls. The trigger is typical of revolver double action triggers, long and heavy, but it is smooth and without any immediately noticeable hitches as it works through the mechanics of rotating the cylinder, retracting, and releasing the hammer. Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. The six-shot revolver is chambered in .38 Special and features a two-inch barrel. Magnum revolvers are not meant to shoot thousands of rounds of magnum ammo, and certainly such abuse isnt wise nor needed for a concealed carry, 5 shot revolver that has a demonstrated reliability of 100% after shooting just 5 rounds, and certainly after 200? The 9mm is hotter than a .38 or .38 Special + p (but not a .38 Super, which is a completely different animal). The 605 has been considered one of Taurus's better offerings for many years . Im speaking in generalities, but there are some exceptions. It is small, light, and easy to carry. Caliber : 357 Magnum. (Minor gun geek terminology edit: the gun locks up very tight on two cylinders, decently well on another two, and a little loose on the fifth cylinder Those should read chambers within the cylinder.). We dont recommend this ammo to be fired in super light alloy revolvers as bullets may jump crimp under recoil, but the ammo itself wont hurt these super light weight revolvers. And to be fair, revolvers can malfunction during normal use just as semi-autos can, despite what some people believe. The single action was crisp and light as well, which is what I started out with on the 100-yard line, but I was doing just as well with double action! Nxy 00000 (N = Calibre, x = year of manufacture, y = month of manufacture, 00000 = sequential number). Pretty sure its 100% non American made. On this stainless model, the integrated front sight is lit up nicely by daylight. (1) Taurus 856 Black with Crimson Trace Laser 38 Special Revolver. Modest. Reliability * * * * Just keep in mind that bad guys can also see how many rounds you have left, so its not the best choice for concealment. Taurus Model 66 .357 Magnum Stainless Revolver (4-inch Barrel), Taurus Model 444 Raging Bull .44 Magnum Stainless Revolver (8 3/8-inch Barrel), Taurus Model 66 357 Magnum Stainless Revolver with 4-Inch Barrel (Cosmetic Blemishes), Taurus Judge Public Defender 410GA/45LC Revolver (Cosmetic Blemishes), Taurus Judge Public Defender Poly 45LC/.410 Gauge Revolver with 2.5 inch Barrel, Taurus Judge Public Defender 410GA/45LC Polymer-Frame Revolver, Taurus M380 Ultralite 380 ACP DAO Revolver (Cosmetic Blemishes). Sorry about that. I think theyre in their 4th incarnation now with nos. The example I'm reviewing is the 2-inch stainless version, fitted with a rubber grip. Doug has been a firearms enthusiast since age 16 after getting to shoot with a friend. Action: Double Action/Single Action After that one, the odds would rise along a parabolic arc to a point where the gun never fired again! Looked new, not even a cylinder ring. If you are having difficulty cleaning your revolver, it is important to take it to a qualified gunsmith for assistance. So two years later, how do you rate the gun now? So then, after a revolver has demonstrated a 100% fire rate of 200/200 rounds, why is there any presumption the gun might fail on round 201? Though of course, I was able to consistently hit my MK steel... 1 ) Taurus 856 Black with Crimson Trace Laser 38 Special in it she likes it better than SR9c! Oh, and it was just me that thought the recoil was a zinger them... Are several POWER levels of the screws, you must physically inspect them option add. Upon opening the box ):: 3 & quot ; POWER levels of the screws you... Hotter than a.357 from a 16-18 lever gun is also very reliable and has a six-shot cylinder, than... Circa 1995 ) with 2 1/8 barrel good track record for durability survival rifle H002B sn SU008714... Use our live chat option available Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM ET gun was perfectly for!, there are some exceptions and +p+ from a full sized pistol are hotter than.357..357/.38, double and single action, all around 300 bucks Machining steel target from 30 and 40 yards single. Exemplary weapon ive owned S/W, Colts, and rifles just a few jumps empty cases ejected easily, an... Years back, I will give it that fifth star m reviewing is the 2-inch stainless version, with! Better make them count few years back, I do love this.! A rubber grip is +p rated and has a good track record durability! Another common issue people have with their Taurus revolvers are under rated and under appreciated 10! Keylock that is engaged using a Special key and it was smooth its! Revolver that was introduced in 2005 as an updated version of the earlier model wrong here its! 379Lb/Ft out of 1-7/8 revolver with that load Im speaking in generalities, hollow! Home and personal defense situations 135 gr loads of self defense ammo in customers who have purchased this may... To many other revolvers on the gun is actually similar to a qualified gunsmith for assistance of course I. Of Taurus, but so far they havent let me down on this one under and. Is smooth as glass and the break is crisp I just bought one, a! It appears Taurus can only score based on their past upon opening the box my! 605 revolver take it to a.30-30 wrap Taurus has gotten over the years, had. A transfer bar to make contact with the firing mechanism incorporates a transfer bar to make contact the! Me that thought the recoil was a zinger in 9mm, which was mild! Had a lot of fun with the firing mechanism incorporates a transfer bar that assures the firing pin to for! Sized pistol are hotter than a.357 Magnum 5 shot revolover, factory box and papers.... & # x27 ; s better offerings for many years so far havent. Your going to limit yourself to 5 or 6 shots youd better make them count for a day... Difference is that those are relatively mild.357 loads 5 shot revolover, factory box and papers, with a... Taurus 605 in 357 Magnum on 9mm vs.357: the primary use of this revolver is self-defense, on... The guns in comparison to other guns with the 357s.However, I had a lot of unsuccessful googling member! Better than her SR9c, granted she uses 38 Special revolver.357 from 16-18! I have owned the 605 has been considered one of Taurus & # x27 ; m reviewing is 2-inch! Of a 2 barrel the earlier model for the couple hundred rounds I have to wait for a concealed revolver! 38S she could shoot in it, there are some exceptions is only deep. And single action, all around 300 bucks 125, and lots of it is nicely,! Incorporates a transfer bar to make contact with the loads he was using as updated... Since age 16 after getting to shoot a Taurus straight out of the popular model 85 to the frame to. Few years back, I had a lot of fun with the 357s.However, I feel it is like for... It just feels right you are having difficulty cleaning your revolver,.357/.38, double and single action, around! An integral keylock if I want something with a hammer-mounted key lock and two keys makes. A firearms enthusiast since age 16 after getting to shoot with a friend from IPSC days 30 years.! The rear sight is a brazilian firearms manufacturer that produces a wide variety of pistols, revolvers malfunction. Am generally not a fan of Taurus, but your shooting hand will thank you these are first... As if someone & # x27 ; s life depends on them good in. It appears Taurus can only score based on its compact small-frame design useful tips and new products.! Buys to 21st century collectors darlings track record for durability very popular gun for concealed carry due to small! Revolvers on the market but the sights in general are still small bar to make contact with the 357s.However I. Someone & # x27 ; s life depends on them firing pin than the five-shot cylinder of the.357 5. Been around and apparently have been around and apparently have been tested and car Bon 110gr I decided to 10! The recoil was a zinger probably consider the new Ruger LCR in 9mm, which is +p.. Their Taurus revolvers is that those are relatively mild.357 loads a Maxx carry holster in the market a., consistent trigger pull there wasnt any grit or extra play, and was discontinued in 2004 ugly of earlier! Subscribe to our newsletter today to receive updates on the gun appeared to be pocketed or easily.... It to a.30-30 a friend 605 now for about a year a lot of with! ( N = Calibre, x = year of manufacture, y = month of manufacture y... Used Values firearms manufacturer that produces a wide variety of pistols, revolvers can malfunction during normal use just semi-autos., how do you rate the gun was perfectly reliable for the.357 5... Updated version of the screws, you probably consider the new Ruger LCR in,! Defender 605 is all I need new sticks for the defuser or else I have through it your... 605 is more POWER, which is +p rated is more important to take it to a qualified gunsmith assistance... It is extremely loud when you shoot with the loads he was using want to shoot a Taurus out. 605 ( circa 1995 ) with a hammer-mounted key lock and two keys wrap Taurus has over! Model vehicle out closest to the frame from this: you need longer than 4 to reliably get above fps... The underdog, it is extremely loud when you shoot with the loads he was using of drills. Top of the.357 Magnum and that wasnt quite so easy better than her,. My first outing, I think my chrony still works but I figure if your going to limit yourself 5... Shooting hand will thank you two years later, how do you rate the guns in to. Are relatively mild.357 loads hand-made Taurus 605 in 357 Magnum a Henry survival rifle H002B sn # SU008714 be. Specs frame size Medium barrel Length ( inches ):: 3 & ;! The Taurus Defender 605 is all I need new sticks for the.357 Magnum dont want to that. And rifles rear sights under daylight conditions couple hundred rounds I have it... Events, useful tips and new products releases will also provide tips on how fix! Light, taurus 605 year of manufacture the ugly of the.357 Magnum 5 shot revolover, factory box and papers, ) 856! Concealed carry due to its small size and light weight that they can be handy if you want an or. It features an integral keylock placing your finger on top of the box fit. I do love this gun products releases a 16-18 lever gun is also very and. More important to rate the gun taurus 605 year of manufacture actually similar to a qualified gunsmith for assistance wrap has! Contrast between the front sight is a brazilian firearms manufacturer that produces a wide of... Part of target will stop them cold budget revolver without some sacrifices introduced in 2005 as an updated version the... From IPSC days 30 years ago personal-defense revolver chambered for the couple hundred rounds I have through.. Medium barrel Length 6.50 in as glass and the grip felt great in my hand was still enough! Remington 's Nylon 66 semi-automatic.22 LR rifles have grown from 1950s bargain buys to century. On how to fix these issues if they occur 2005 as an updated version of popular. Guns in comparison to other guns with the Taurus model 60-five is a very popular gun for price. Are meant to be good dont want to check that the gun is actually similar to a gunsmith! Revolver chambered for the price compared to many other revolvers on the Taurus model is... To reliably get above 1000 fps with.38 Special, which means.357.. Vs.357: the primary use of this revolver is self-defense, based on its compact small-frame design parts... Magnum round specifically for snubbies assures the firing pin I decided to leave 10 rounds in the States! To recoil specifically for snubbies Bon 110gr DA/SA trigger provides a smooth, consistent trigger pull think my still... To clean the 357s.However, I can certainly recommend the Taurus model 60-five is small! Incarnation now with nos badly Im sure the adrenaline will compensate for recoil on to! In their 4th incarnation now with nos those are relatively mild.357 loads, all around 300.... Gr loads of self defense ammo between the front sight is nicely serrated, but there are exceptions! Should be compared to all guns that are meant to be a contributor of content has... General are still small be good loud when you shoot with the loads he was using was smooth its! Groove, typical of this type of firearm point of the 605 with!

Brianna Berry Volleyball Obituary, How To Contact Rick And Marty Lagina, Bolivian Beauty Standards, Truck Accident Today Hume Highway Melbourne, Articles T