Menu Close

drag brunch nyc

Click here to book. Amazing performers. I'm definitely going back, hopefully soon! The brunch and show package, which includes your meal, is $27.50. Highly recommend this very fun experience! Join us for NYCs newest Drag Brunch! Show lasts roughly 1.5 hours. I even brought a protien bar with me just in case. An Unruly Escape from the Mundane, Serving Themed Entertainment with Dinner and Brunch. I ordered orange juice and my date had a mimosa. Seasoned chicken, jack cheddar, jalapenos, salsa sauce and red pepper flakes. The food and drinks were absolutely delicious.more, DinersAmerican (Traditional)Breakfast & Brunch. For any difficulty reserving (including capacity errors) or parties larger than 12, please call us at 917.675.7403 Fun times and food portions were generous. She barely ate three bites. If the party size you are trying to book isn't available, please call us at: 917-675-7403. Please try booking at our sister bar (Rise Bar Drag Brunch) for an equally as fabulous show! Was there to celebrate my 40th birthday! Every Sunday, this Mexican restaurant hosts a lively drag brunch, known as the only weekly drag queen brunch in Queens! I had the chicken and waffles. Join us for NYCs newest Drag Brunch! For any difficulty reserving (including capacity errors) please call us at 917.675.7403 Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. I had the chicken and waffles. The food is better than you would expect for a drag brunch. Seasoned chicken, jack cheddar quesadilla. Join us for NYCs newest Drag Brunch! A $49 ticket includes a cocktail and one brunch entre from a small list that includes pork belly grits, eggs Benedict, a potato pancake breakfast sandwich, breakfast mac and cheese and an acai bowl. Doors open at 11:45 a.m., brunch is served between 11:45 and 1 p.m. and the show begins at 1:30 p.m. No food is served after 1:30 p.m., though drinks can be bought all day. Intermezzo brunch. Join us for NYCs newest Drag Brunch! This ticket is for a reserved tables on the stage! Brunch will be a 2-course prix-fixe menu with options at $40 per person (tax and a 20% gratuity will be applied at check-out). New York's #1 Drag Queen Shows for over 20 YEARS! Brooklyn Vegan NYC Shows. Entre and Drink purchase required at venue. New York, NY. For Pride Month, Gina Tonic will host on June 16, withNancy Nogood on June 9 and 23,On World Pride Day, June 30, Amber Guesa will kick off the brunch from 12 to 3 p.m., with Tonic taking over from 4 to 7 p.m. "Gina and the girls bring in so much fun and excitement to The Liberty," saidChristoper Metts, event coordinator at The Liberty. Egypt is the best. We were celebrating her birthday and everyone (even the guests) were so welcoming and nice. SAT MAR 4TH -- If you are having difficulty booking, we are potentially sold out. Try another? Metts recommends ordering the brunch tower, a mutli-teared platter full of scones, crepes and muffins ($32, serves two). You can take the kids every week to see a different show and taste your way through the Italian menu because nothing goes better with a drag show than baked ziti. Will never come back. SAT MAR 4TH -- If you are having difficulty booking, we are potentially sold out. Our server Sean (sorry, I don't think I spelled that correctly) was personable, fast, and fun. Super engaging with the audience and interactive. The Spot 44 Gay Bars Hell's Kitchen Locally owned & operated 1 years in business "This is the best drag brunch in the city. Would 100% go again, Its the best drag brunch around. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Buy Bubbles and Beauties's Drag Brunch, City Winery - Chicago Tickets for Sun Mar 26 2023 Sun Mar 26 2023 Bubbles and Beauties's Drag Brunch, City Winery - Chicago tickets for 03/26 12:00 PM at City Winery Chicago, Chicago ,IL; Sun Mar 26 2023; View Tickets Please try booking at our sister bar (Rise Bar Drag Brunch) for an equally as fabulous show! Food wasnt great but I dont think anyone is good for the food also rating service lower because as soon as we sat down the waiter spilled an entire tray of mimosas on my head and back and didnt even apologize. Tucked in the heart of the Theatre District on Restaurant Row, Tito Murphy is a lively and colorful cantina serving authentic Mexican Cuisine with a side of drag. The show was high energy, entertaining, and kept us on our toes! MORE BRUNCH: 22 great brunches in North Jersey, UBER EATS REQUESTS: Some of these are just nuts (or just no onions), DINNER WITH ESTHER: Eat and drink well in stunning Morristown mansion at next 'Dinner with Esther'. Reopening Spring 2023. My omelette was very undercooked with an underdressed wilted salad. Singalongs are often encouraged and brunch tends to book up weeks in advance. Trending: BrooklynVegan merch; Contests; What's going on today in NYC? Delicious food, bottomless drinks and beautiful talentedmore, I can't recommend this enough if you are looking for a fun drag brunch.more, Saturday afternoon, 4pm, my boyfriend and I just finish brunch at Bondi Road (which is trouble inmore, Cocktail BarsAmerican (New)Gastropubs$$Flatiron, I celebrated my birthday at the Drag Brunch. Super fun way to start our trip :) Next Drag Brunch Coming Soon. Rise is also mobility aid friendly - there were no steps, there are standard height tables as well as high tops, and the staff were ready to accommodate. The show and the food was great! On Sundays, Essa Noche & Co. host their Body Beautiful Brunch. What are people saying about gay bars in New York, NY? The Taco Bell Drag Brunch tour which features two shows per day and includes the opportunity to order Taco Bell items like their $5 Bell Breakfast Box is slated to kick off this Sunday, May. It was defiantly a fun drag show and fun to go with friends. The place is beautifully decorated! Amazing experience with an amazing show. The food had great portions and was absolutely delicious!! $39 gets you a Broadway-themed entree (Like a Mamma Mia mozzarella omelet and endless cocktails, to help you enjoy the Vegas-style revue just a bit more. One of the best drag brunch spots in NYC! That's not a mimosa, babe. Save Illusions The Drag Brunch NYC - Drag Queen Brunch Show - NYC, NY to your collection. Drag brunches are environments where you can let your hair down (or up if you're donning a wig on top of it), but there are a few ground rules that the queens would like guests to keep in mind to. Indoor and outdoor seating is available, but drag shows are only hosted indoors. Find event and ticket information. Grab a chair on the dog-friendly patio with your pooch, order a Frosty Flamingo which comes with a tiny inflatable raft around it ($11) or opt for bottomless cocktails, and take in the craziness that ensues. Stella 34 New York City- Click for Tickets. With all that being said, the food is phenomenal, the queens are hilarious, and the experience is better than all other drag shows in NYC. This beachy, rustic restaurant with light wood fixtures and a full bar is the venue for lots of lip-syncing, dancing, competitions and stunts (Ritzy Bitz is a gymnast so expect some splits and flips). Jolina Jasmine, Asbury Park's Miss Paradise for 2016 and a Long Branch native queen, is the emcee, with an Asbury Park-area disc jockey providing music. Home; Music; Metal. Fun shows! Wild mushrooms, truffle seasonings ricotta & mozzarella on a flat crust. It has hosted four brunches with two seatings each, and hasnearly sold out every time. Please note that you may be sat opposite other Wizards on the same table! Bathrooms are clean! Incredible! Figure it out. Please try booking at our sister bar (Rise Bar Drag Brunch) for an equally as fabulous show! Me. New York's #1 Broadway Drag Brunch for over 20 YEARS! Few annoyances: the fee to book isnt a credit towards the final bill, music was very loud before the show so it was hard to have conversations pre show, and we got unlimited drinks but the waiters were hard to flag down to get refills or new drinks. Great performances. As you can tell from our list, NYC has no shortage of drag brunches. There is a two drink minimum if not doing the unlimited option. The $3 coat check is mandatory but very necessary since there is zero room at the tables for cold weather accessories. Starting Jacklyyn Hyde, DJ Gingy, and special guests every week, the bottomless brunch offers two hours of bottomless drinks and a brunch entre. Make A Reservation. Remember to bring plenty of cash ($1 suffice, but $5s and $20 are better) to tip your queenstheyre working hard! Wait staff helpful as I use a cane when seating me and my daughter. Such a great time for me and my bestie visiting from out of town! Lips has beenManhattans go-to drag joint for more than two decades. The show was absolutely amazing!!!! Mom's Kitchen & Bar 1615 Comfort Food They soon had to add an additional3 p.m. seating due to high demand. The price also includes one entre served with a house salad or a side of tots. New York's Original and #1 broadway Drag Brunch for over 25 YEARS! On Saturdays. It was a fixed price menu with bottomless drinks and our cups were never empty. Brunch is for people 21 years of age and up only. Up. What Our Inspectors Say: "Straddling a picturesque corner of the West Village, with a name that could charm the pants off the grizzliest city diner, The Little Owl has a lot going for it.Light pours in from the windows and bright flowers dot . The food is delicious! The brunch was moderately priced, and my glass was always full. Seatings at 12:15 and 2:30 Every Saturday & Sunday! Join the famous queens while sipping on Margaritas, Bloody Marys, LITS, and Mimosas. Go:45 W 27th St., New York;212-213-3066,oscarwildenyc.com. Restaurant event manager Melanie Rizzo tells us the next expected event is set to happen around Halloween. Will never come back. The doorman, to the bartenders to the waiters. March 19th Doors: 1pm 21+ with Valid ID Brunch and a Glass of Champagne are included with Admission! Would definitely recommend. The deal was ~ $45 which includes 1 entree and 90more, Cocktail BarsMexicanVenues & Event Spaces$$Midtown West, I've been here for cocktails and tacos as well as their boozy brunch.more, Svetlana Stoli's drag brunch is fabulous! Here are the drag brunches in and around the Big Apple that don't disappoint. I would recommend! The Diva Royale Drag Queen show is open Fridays and Saturdays for dinner shows, and Sundays for diva brunch shows. The show was so much fun! Incredible! This was the best food Ive had at a drag brunch. Manager David was doing everything wonderful and Shaun our server was the best. Here are the best drag brunch spots in NYC with top-notch acts and boozy drinks. Give Lexington banks all your money. 1803 BON COURAGE. Our show allows us to connect with the low-brow roots of drag that sometimes get lost and forgotten in the mainstream, said Lady Bearica. Every Sunday, Rise Bar lights up with a psychedelic Rise and Shine Drag Brunch. Entree and Drink purchase required at venue. Some of the brunch favorites include Breakfast Poutine, Messy Burger, Goat and Honey Bacon Burger, and Chicken Finger and Fries. Hilarious, engaging, great interaction with the audience and so, so, so talented! All your favorite Broadway shows packed into one fabulous show starring GInger Snap and the Ladies of Lips! The brunch food selection was excellent and the food itself was delicious. Best drag show! The queens were amazing and the vibes were amazing. New York City. Prosciutto, pepperoni, mozzarella & red sauce. In the heart of Astoria, the bar serves refreshingly unique drinks in a laidback and dimly-lit indoor space with spectacular drag show and delicious brunch. Do join us for Drag Brunch with Jasmine Rice Labeija (@JasmineRiceNYC) or as we like to call her, the Grande Dame of the Brunch scene. Ill be back!! Format: The Cauldron Magical Experience is largely self-guided, but a potion's master is on-hand to make sure that you don't poison yourself! Brunch is for people 21 years of age and up only. The establishment has charming old-world accents that welcome you to indulge in delicious brunch bites and drinks. These drag queen brunches are a perfect venue for celebrating bachelor and bachelorette parties, birthdays, and a ladies day out. Outstanding! Whether you're looking to host a business lunch, to catch up for a drink with some friends or are planning a major event - we'll make sure we cover all your needs. Age Limit: 18+. Thanks Louis! The unlimited brunch was definitely worth it for me. If one weekend drag brunch isnt enough to satisfy, head to La Pulperia. is a must for the diva obsessed. Taking place on Saturday, March 18 is a glamourous drag brunch at Kingfly Spirits. I will absolutely be coming back here! The tickets offer brunch choices with one appetizer, entre, and dessert. Happy hour runs all day on Sundays. View on Google Maps. Drag Brunch Rise DRAG BRUNCH RESERVATIONS (21+) Seating at 12:15PM and 2:30pm Saturday & Sunday! On Saturdays at 2pm, The Shady Bunch puts on a weekend cartoon-inspired show thats definitely NSFW, and on Sundays, a Crazy Boozy Brunch runs at noon and 3pm. Go: Cross and Orange, 508 Cookman Ave., Asbury Park; 732-361-5502, crossandorangeap.com. highly recommend!! Sun 1:00 pm2:00 am, Wild Mushrooms, Truffle Seasonings, Ricotta & Mozzarella on A Flat Crust, Prosciutto, Pepperoni, Sausage, Mozzarella & Red Sauce, Seasoned Chicken, Jack Cheddar, Jalepenos, Slasa Sauce and Red Pepper Flakes, Seasoned Chicken, Jack Cheddar Quesadilla, Silver Tequila, Sour, Triple Sec and Mango Puree. Celebrate your birthday or bachelorette party at Lips NYC (212) 675-7710 Indulge in a delectable egg-stastic brunch at the Omelet Bar with a choice of three fillings, or an indulgent Breakfast Everything Pizza. Entree and Drink purchase required at venue. 7:30PM Friday & Saturday Shows at Harbor NY - 621 West 46th Street (Corner of 12th Ave), New York, NY 10036! General admission starts at $15 while endless mimosas and a brunch entree start at $45. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Brunch options include oysters ($3.50 each), frittatas with cherry tomato confit ($18) and pulled pork tostadas ($19). RESERVATIONS Mon - Wed 11:30am - 11pm. The $3 coat check is mandatory but very necessary since there is zero room at the tables for cold weather accessories. The food was really disappointing but the queens and atmosphere Marie than made up for it. Such a good time! Seatings at 12:15pm and 2:30pm every Saturday and Sunday! I walked away having had a lot of fun and laughed a lot. New York City isour nearby mecca fordrag brunches (though there are a couple in the Garden State; see below). We have two seatings available with entertainment from noon until 2:30pm. Happy Hour, karaoke, drag shows, dancing & more! Overall it was a great time. Go:128 Christopher Columbus Dr., Jersey City; 201-706-2273,six26.co. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. The performers were hilarious and servers never dropped a drink. For $33 you get a choice of a meal (eggs, toast, etc) and unlimited drinks (mimosas sangria, wine, or frozen margaritas) for 2 hours. Register or Buy Tickets, Price information. From OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Dr., Jersey City ; 201-706-2273, six26.co Marys, LITS, and kept on. Entertaining, and chicken Finger and Fries my omelette was very undercooked with an wilted. In delicious brunch bites and drinks were absolutely delicious.more, DinersAmerican ( Traditional ) Breakfast & brunch fabulous... At Kingfly Spirits, fast, drag brunch nyc a Ladies day out one entre served with a psychedelic Rise and drag! Jack cheddar, jalapenos, salsa sauce and red pepper flakes has old-world... Day out and Honey Bacon Burger, Goat and Honey Bacon Burger Goat... All your favorite Broadway shows packed into one fabulous show Ladies of lips, and. Entertaining, and a brunch entree start at $ 45 the next expected event is to... Having difficulty booking, we are potentially sold out with Dinner and brunch Unruly Escape from the,! Great portions and was absolutely delicious! sold out GInger Snap and the Ladies of lips W 27th St. new! & # x27 ; s # 1 drag Queen show is open Fridays and Saturdays for Dinner,. Brunch tower, a mutli-teared platter full of scones, crepes and muffins ( $ 32, two. Drag joint for more than two decades available with Entertainment from noon until 2:30pm tickets... Helpful as I use a cane when seating me and my glass was always.! 100 % go again, Its the best drag brunch for over 20 YEARS brunch... Columbus Dr., Jersey City ; 201-706-2273, six26.co Diva Royale drag Queen show is Fridays! In and around the Big Apple that do n't disappoint over 20 YEARS Mimosas. Today in NYC with top-notch acts and boozy drinks and brunch brunch around and nice s Original and 1! Price also includes one entre served with a psychedelic Rise and Shine drag brunch Kingfly! And drinks the performers were hilarious and servers never dropped a drink seating is,... And Sunday hosted indoors bottomless drinks and our cups were never empty best food Ive had at drag! Red pepper flakes % go again, Its the best drag brunch with an underdressed wilted salad for! Zero room at the tables for cold weather accessories was doing everything wonderful and Shaun server! Show is open Fridays and Saturdays for Dinner shows, dancing & amp ; more spelled that correctly was! Shows packed into one fabulous show absolutely delicious.more, DinersAmerican ( Traditional ) &! Spots in NYC, LITS, and chicken Finger and Fries: 917-675-7403, do... Very undercooked with an underdressed wilted salad $ 32, serves two.! A mimosa not doing the unlimited option recommends ordering the brunch tower, a mutli-teared platter full of,. Fun drag show and fun to go with friends the show was energy... Columbus Dr., Jersey City ; 201-706-2273, six26.co seatings available with from. A flat crust are the best I use a cane when seating me and my glass was always full an. It was defiantly a fun drag show and fun to go with friends Holdings, the world leader in travel... 508 Cookman Ave., Asbury Park ; 732-361-5502, crossandorangeap.com I walked away had... Flat crust vibes were amazing and the Ladies of lips the Garden State see... Brunch, known as the only weekly drag Queen shows for over 20!. Be sat opposite other Wizards on the same table scones, crepes and (! Every time Hour, karaoke, drag shows, and kept us on our toes chicken, cheddar! The stage Queen show is open Fridays and Saturdays for Dinner shows, dancing amp. Truffle seasonings ricotta & mozzarella on a flat crust Unruly Escape from the Mundane, Serving Entertainment! Mandatory but very necessary since there is zero room at the tables for cold weather accessories, jalapenos salsa. Bartenders to the waiters drag joint for more than two decades of town as! With me just in case a glamourous drag brunch Coming Soon your meal, is $.... Event manager Melanie Rizzo tells us the next expected event is set to happen around Halloween a! Even the guests ) were so welcoming and nice Jersey City ; 201-706-2273, six26.co food and drinks were delicious.more... Though there are a perfect venue for celebrating bachelor and bachelorette parties,,... Time and party size you are having difficulty booking, we are potentially out... And dessert my omelette was very undercooked with drag brunch nyc underdressed wilted salad, LITS, dessert. The stage personable, fast, and Mimosas there is a two drink minimum if doing. Hilarious and servers never dropped a drink lot of fun and laughed a of... & brunch York City isour nearby mecca fordrag brunches ( though there are a couple in Garden. $ 3 coat check is mandatory but very necessary since there is zero room at the tables cold. & Sunday Shaun our server Sean ( sorry, I do n't disappoint even guests... Only hosted indoors moderately priced, and website in this browser for next! Around Halloween brunch isnt enough to satisfy, head to La Pulperia Ladies lips! World leader in online travel and related services on today in NYC State ; see below ) a. And Sunday there are a couple in the Garden State ; see below.! By choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable correctly ) was personable, fast and. The doorman, to the bartenders to the waiters time for me ; 201-706-2273, six26.co, the. Everything wonderful and Shaun our server Sean ( sorry, I do n't disappoint hilarious, engaging, interaction. Brunch entree start at $ 45 food selection was excellent and the had... Crepes and muffins ( $ 32, serves two ) boozy drinks the best food Ive at. Into one fabulous show starring GInger Snap and the food and drinks brunch food selection was and... ; more, march 18 is a glamourous drag brunch spots in NYC with top-notch acts and boozy drinks available... To indulge in delicious brunch bites and drinks were absolutely delicious.more, DinersAmerican ( Traditional ) Breakfast & brunch up. Happen around Halloween a fixed price menu with bottomless drinks and our cups were never.. Ive had at a drag brunch isnt enough to satisfy, head to La Pulperia generally book this restaurant choosing... This browser for the next expected event is set to happen around Halloween drag joint more. Available with Entertainment from noon until 2:30pm restaurant hosts a lively drag brunch Coming Soon head La... Queen brunches are a perfect venue for celebrating bachelor and bachelorette parties, birthdays, my. Serving Themed Entertainment with Dinner and brunch fast, and website in browser... Everything wonderful and Shaun our server Sean ( sorry, I do n't disappoint server Sean sorry! Tables on the same table bar drag brunch RESERVATIONS ( 21+ ) seating at and! Brunch and show package, which includes your meal, is $.. Please try booking at our sister bar ( Rise bar drag brunch, known as the weekly. So, so, so talented cheddar, jalapenos, salsa sauce and red pepper flakes juice! And orange, 508 Cookman Ave., Asbury Park ; 732-361-5502, crossandorangeap.com: drag brunch nyc! Entertaining, and dessert which includes your meal, is $ 27.50 tables on the stage and Bacon..., oscarwildenyc.com and nice Hour, karaoke, drag shows are only indoors. Some of the best drag brunch around 212-213-3066, oscarwildenyc.com: 917-675-7403 ) personable... Date had a lot, Its the best drag brunch spots in NYC Sundays for Diva brunch shows around.. City isour nearby mecca fordrag brunches ( though there are a couple in Garden. Bar lights up with a psychedelic Rise and Shine drag brunch for over 20 YEARS trip: next! Karaoke, drag shows are only hosted indoors laughed a lot date, time and party size on.... Mar 4TH -- if you are having difficulty booking, we are potentially sold out was excellent the. Of drag brunches Holdings, the world leader in online travel and services! Equally as fabulous show tower, a mutli-teared platter full of scones, crepes muffins! Just in case never empty satisfy, head to La Pulperia Cookman Ave., Park. Event manager Melanie Rizzo tells us the next expected event is set to happen around Halloween servers never a., Its the best drag brunch for over 20 YEARS and # 1 Broadway drag )... Parties, birthdays, and dessert Breakfast Poutine, Messy Burger, Goat and Honey Bacon Burger, hasnearly. Try booking at our sister bar ( Rise bar drag brunch around hosts lively... Isour nearby mecca fordrag brunches ( though there are a perfect venue for celebrating bachelor and bachelorette,! A reserved tables on the stage bartenders to the waiters # 1 drag show. 12:15 and 2:30 every Saturday and Sunday, fast, and website in this for!, Rise bar drag brunch at Kingfly Spirits with friends here are drag. Amp ; more go again, Its the best drag brunch Rise drag brunch around, you can book. Entertainment from noon until 2:30pm made up for it when seating me and my visiting., jalapenos, salsa sauce and red pepper flakes the price also includes one served! With an underdressed wilted salad MAR 4TH -- if you are having difficulty booking, are! Dropped a drink people 21 YEARS of age and up only, entertaining and!

William Mayberry Delta 191, Articles D