Menu Close

gangsta pat deadly verses

When Gangsta Pat deviates from his fast flow attack the results are mixed. I Wanna Smoke (feat. These two albums showcased a more introspective and mature style, as Pat sped up his flow la Bone and darkened his themes la Three 6 Mafia. Scroovin and movin and groovin Your email address will not be published. Robbin they killas Stoppin the flow and irruptin The villain is chillin ~ Jason Birchmeier. Other Memphis acts have found ways to make their gangsta raps accessible while Pat seems content keeping it hardcore to the fullest. Regardless, despite the cult following he began to garner with these two highly regarded albums, he couldn't translate the support into national sales, and he moved on to yet another label, Red Rum. But what if they think that they can Gangsta Rap Hardcore Rap. Its the closest thing to a classic record Pat ever produceda cult favorite that would be sampled years later by Raider Klan member Key Nyata on his track Get Fucked Up.Deadly Versesalso represents the absolute worst of that era in hip-hop: Pat tries his hand at the kind of scary stories to tell in the dark that Lord Infamous perfected onDeadly VersessO.J. [2][3] He wrote, produced, and played all of the instruments on his early releases. But they suckin my dick And I'm kicken they ass Psycho) All the community rules apply here. Put it right up on the side of my head And drop you a bone when its time to all out I know and I wanna just go there Wrap released two Pat albums, All About Comin' Up (1992) and Sex, Money & Murder (1994), as well as two respective singles, "Gangsta Boogie" and "That Type of Gangsta." His sissy couldn't cash Why don't they run up and try to come get some You wanna start and get bucked Yo my nigga show them how your gunna flow Bitches be talkin that shit This is the limited-edition SIC Records reissue from 2020. Cant nobody fuck with us I feel like I'm goin straight out of my mind So this is not an issue of Pat biting anyones style, but it is a great example of two artists making songs about the same thing but with different results. "I'm bustin they flow And ya know When I'm goin I love when I come with that wicked style Robbin they killas Since I can remember Cause see I was born as a wicked child Comin up out of the grave Nothin could save You wanna start and get bucked I'm rippin and flippin that shotgun I'm back on attackin I really don't give a fuck Smokin that chronic 09. The speed, breath control, and energy on tracks like Deadly Verses and I Wanna Smoke are impressive and transform average lyrics into enjoyable tracks. 4. http://www.rapreviews.com/2003/08/little-brother-the-listening/ SoundCloud Greatest Hits: His Deadliest Verses by Gangsta Pat published on 2016 . What if they wont let me keep me your number Comment by 1WAYOUT. I guess I just gotta straight come The album is a 10 track, and features two other Emcee's: Psycho (who is on two songs on the album) & Tha Villain. Wow, Definitely one of the best Memphis records, "the worst record originating in memphis?". RARE CASSETTE TAPE - SEALED. Rated #314 in the best albums of 1995. Give @xdannyxbrownx his flowers as a rapper. Identify | To be clear, the term tear the club up is nothing new or unique to the Three Six Mafia they merely made the term famous. But what if they think that they can The gangsta is now in effect My nigga lets flip the script The simplicity in the lyrics begs an explanation as to what is so deadly about his verses. And I'm leaving you dead on the side Duration 44:28. Its clearly a style that he didnt originate, and it occasionally tips into counterfeit territory, like on Tear Da Club Up, which borrows Three 6s Tear Da Club Up for a shout-out track, but it also suits Pats voice much more than his earlier West Coast affectations. If you want to support the artist or artists that recorded and released this music, please go and purchase their music. Im rippin and flippin that shotgun I'm rappin out of this thing Pull out my nine Deadly ass verses Users who like Gangsta Pat - Deadly Verses.mp3, Users who reposted Gangsta Pat - Deadly Verses.mp3, Playlists containing Gangsta Pat - Deadly Verses.mp3, More tracks like Gangsta Pat - Deadly Verses.mp3. All rights reserved. Mouth and he's rappin his lips around my gun An I'm bustin up all of my councils Im somebody's face They can't fuck with the gangsta And rake shop Killa (Part 2) 09. Yet Gangsta Pat remains an underground legend while his peers have had continued success in the mainstream. The Villian) Gangsta Pat 74K views 8. Deadly ass verses The Projects But if its not what I think it is Cant believe this album contains literally the best smoking song ever, Release view [combined information for all issues], Looking for new 1990s weirdo albums to collect. Ju Ju) - Single, Wanna Smoke (Remix) [feat. And ya know violence, crime, male vocals, urban, raw, drugs, nihilistic, ominous, satanic, pessimistic, rhythmic, vulgar, nocturnal, dark, hateful, death, boastful, aggressive, hedonistic, abstract, psychedelic, hypnotic, atmospheric. Perhaps as a plea for much-needed publicity, Pat targeted Three 6 Mafia on his 1999 album, Tear Yo Club Down, with a pointed dis track. Gangsta PatGreatest Hits: His Deadliest Verses KKBOX Gangsta PatGreatest Hits: His Deadliest Verses KKBOX . Other great songs include Smokin With the Devil, Pat Is Back, Mo' Murder & The Projects- which all have a heavy bass line. Released by Power and Triad, it's a solid CD, consisting of ten songs and about three quarters of an hour of listening, recommended to fans of Memphis rap. Gangsta Pat :: Deadly Verses. The formula doesnt produce classic albums, but it works for Pat and the thousands of fans hes gained over the years. Why don't they run up and try to come get some Deadly ass verses we droppin these lyrics for all of you ho's "If his name didnt already let you know, Gangsta Pat was sure to tell you in his lyrics: there are three tracks on#1 Suspectand four tracks on 1992sAll About Comin Upthat include the word gangsta in the title. No skipping on CD/DVD. And Im lettin you know I'm nothin nice New reviews are in! Psycho) 2 5:10 Projects 3 4:30 Smoke With the Devil 4 4:10 Tear the Club Up 5 4:31 Pat Is Back 6 3:30 O.J. Niggas be thinkin the villins a sucku Deadly ass verses Don't use this space to complain about the average rating, chart position, genre voting, others' reviews or ratings, or errors on the page. 3:36. . I'm somebody's face 05. Pat returned to the underground the next year with Wrap Records, a short-lived indie label distributed by Ichiban. Distributed By - Triad Records Pressed By - Rainbo Records Phonographic Copyright - Power Records (2) Phonographic Copyright - Triad Records Copyright - Power Records (2) Copyright - Triad Records Credits In the end they get fucked out What if they won't let me flow there The Memphis rapper's fourth studio album is entirely written, produced and mixed by himself, who also plays keyboards, bass and guitar. But if it's not what I think it is Lyrics translations | These niggas be talkin that shit Our Properties. Don't comment just to troll/provoke. Back when I started learning about "big kid" things. Be respectful! Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. And I'll kill em for nothin Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Bustin out of the club through the window with my bloody Glock Deadly Verses. We droppin this shit for you ho's. The villin is now in effect. I might be insane Tear Tha Club Up 06. We now we talk on the left up We droppin this shit like bombs. Psycho (rap) 8 Killa (Part 2) 5:10 9 Mo Murder 4:57 10 Heaven or Hell? When Im ruthless Murder Story 3:53 8 Killa Killa 6:09 9 Mo Murder 4:56 10 Heaven or Hell 4:05 Jokes are fine, but don't post tactless/inappropriate ones. Hey yo pat nigga show em how you gunna flow We droppin this shit like bombs Murder Story (feat. We droppin this shit like bombs The Villain and Psycho are the only guests on the disc. 2. Enjoyed everywhere, Lyrics for Deadly Verses [feat. #hiphop. I'm rippin and flippin that shotgun And Im takin they shit [1] Know that His production is modern, blending the best elements of the West Coast, taking relaxed sounds with mobb vibes and g-funk synths, and combining them with scarce drums typical of the Southern scene, and performing lyrics inspired by the Memphis scene with a fast, engaging and effective rap style that demonstrates its skills. And I'm droppin these deadly ass verses, Deadly ass verses In this album, Pats style has dramatically changed into a quick pace, hardcore flow (getting the impression for the new pace from Bone Thugs-N-Harmony & hardcore lyrics from Three 6 Mafia). Apple Inc. And I'm takin they shit Deadly ass verses We droppin this shit like bombs These niggas be talkin that shit And I wonder right up if they know they cant get none Deadly ass verses We droppin this shit for you ho's The villain is now in effect Hey yo pat nigga show em how you gunna flow The villain is chillin Im plannin And I'm killin you niggas for sport And I'm tackin And this is for all of my bitches I have picked up in a heist 8 Killa (Part 2) 5:10. Gangsta Pat. I'm puttin my bloody glock in his mouth and he's rappin his lips so real my gun No damage to the jewel case or item cover, no scuffs, scratches, cracks, or holes. Im bustin they flow But what if they think that they can I finish this so I pop Deadly Verses borrows the pianos from the movie Halloween and throws in a funky bass line to complete the song. And I'm tackin your life And feelin bionic My nigga lets flip the script The tempo stays around the same throughout, bubbling 808, squealing high pitched synth, demonic pitch shifted stoned vocals ("heh heh heh. Deadly ass verses. He remained there for quite a while, releasing a string of albums beginning with The Story of My Life (1997) that tended to emulate the trends of their respective eras. The trigger and fill Some of Pats earlier work was criticized for being a mere mimicry of West Coast gangsta rap, but Deadly Verses was as true to his Memphis roots as Gangsta Pat ever got. 2006 Preview Deadly Verses 1 3:36 Shooting on Narcs 2 3:11 Gangsta's Need Love 2 3 5:32 I Wanna Smoke 4 5:10 Homicidal Lifestyles 5 4:36 Tear the Club Up 6 4:31 O.J. 3:11. With only 10 tracks, the album was a short but lasting experience. But I dont give a fuck And I'm leaving you all out @RapReviews 20 years ago, this review had me and my mate at uni find this album in the UK. A classic album from Gangsta Pat, one of the first Memphis MC's ever. Pat, would again, move on to another label after the release of his next album. 01. Gangsta Pat & Psychomemphis] - Single. To his credit, parts of his verses rise above the average as is the case where he contemplates suicide on Deadly Verses but backs off since hes not sure if theyll let him rap in the afterlife. Are you trick Smokin With The Devil Deadly ass verses we droppin these lyrics for all of you ho's We now we talk on the left up I blow and I lettin you now And drop you a bone when it's time to all out For real and my nigga See I don't know how in the fuck I got in it I really don't know They don't understand Im the man 1,209 Like Repost Share Copy Link More. When I'm goin And I wonder right up if they know they can't get none. Mo Murder 10. Discover Deadly Verses by Gangsta Pat released in 1995. But he didn't last No fuzzy/snowy frames on VHS tape. @Amazon Why is your release date for Metroid Prime Remastered set for April 3rd when it's supposed to be out physically March 3rd and is already out digitally? This blog does not store any files on its server. The Villain) 02. Why cause I had no Mainstream fans will probably not find more than one or two songs worth peeping on this CD, which ultimately answers the question as to why Pat never blew up on a major label. Myself full of lead Murder Story 4:54. classic - so good. The album is a 10 track, and features two other Emcees: Psycho (who is on two songs on the album) & Tha Villain. I shot with the villin is chillin Cause see I was born as a wicked child Deadly Verses (feat. Unavailable. The laid-back beats, often conditioned by downtempo drums and haunting dark samples, bring out Gangsta Pat's simple, violent and horrorcore lyrics: he dominates the tracks and in the first quarter of an hour seems relentless, then provides the following pieces with a hardcore style, but more relaxed and light-hearted. Small update to one of my reviews this week -- Skull Dugrey passed away in 2022. http://www.rapreviews.com/2023/02/skull-dugrey-hoodlum-fo-life/ Thanks to the readers who brought that to my attention. When I bite my bottom lip you bitches better duck Leavin no witnesses I clip in my Glock and I spray The Projects 04. I just pop TR-2102-2; CD). Been loving @phontigallo and @RapperBigPooh ever since! Psyscho) 5:10 3 Projects 4:29 4 Smoke with the Devil 4:09 5 Tear the Club Up 4:31 6 Pat is Back 3:30 7 O.J. 7 Tha O.J. But he didn't last Gangsta Pat 96, 7. Takin no prisoners Don't post randomness/off-topic comments. The Villian).css-1bpgasv{text-overflow:ellipsis;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;width:auto;color:#333C4E;font-weight:400;margin-left:0.3em;}.css-1bpgasv:hover{color:#027EDD;}, .css-x6q4m9{color:#161E27;}.css-x6q4m9:hover{color:#161E27;-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}Gangsta Pat, The Villian, .css-gc3ld6 a{color:#333C4E;}.css-gc3ld6 a:hover{color:#161E27;-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}Hip-Hop, .css-v6iwn1{color:#333C4E;}.css-v6iwn1:hover{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}Power Entertainment, Greensleeves Rhythm Album #31: Belly Skin, Back that Country Thang on Me (feat. I don't stop - YouTube 0:00 / 3:29 Gangsta Pat - Deadly Verses (HEARSE.T RMX!) 4:03 Total length: 44:34 Credits Gangsta Pat Takin no prisoners 1,852 Like Repost Share Copy Link More. And I wonder right up if they know they cant get none 10 videos Last updated on Jun 29, 2021 Artist: Gangsta Pat / Album: Deadly Verses / .More Play all Shuffle 1 3:37 Deadly Verses (feat. Psycho) Gangsta Pat - Deadly Verses LP (Power Records, 1995) This is the limited-edition SIC Records reissue from 2020. And I'm tackin your life Nothin could save Tear The Club Up probably provides the best answer as to why Pat never gained the same notoriety of his Memphis counterparts. Yo my nigga show them how your gunna flow Been revisiting his catalogue heavily andI got some catching up to do. With his mouth We droppin this shit like bombs And Im leaving you all out This blog is for preview purposes only and all music downloaded should be deleted within 24 hours. 08. 1. I Wanna . Tracklist: 01. You stupid muthafucka!") And Im droppin these deadly ass verses The age is apparent here. When I droppin a deadly verse, AllTheLyrics.com I'm trippin and clippin and flippin Started up all of this shootin These niggas be talkin that shit. still that heat. I'm plannin For those who are fans of Memphis rap or guys like Esham and Ganksta Nip, this album provides plenty of dope songs. But adopting Three 6s mystic style didnt revive Pats career, and his albums kept failing to connect. To rate, slide your finger across the stars from left to right. Check out Deadly Verses [Explicit] by Gangsta Pat on Amazon Music. Something about it evokes my childhood to me, growing up in Tennessee, it just brings me into this dreamlike state of living in the suburbs as a kid and visiting local libraries and community centers in a really hazy way. Through everyone I saw fall Gangsta Pat joins those two groups as being one of the only rap acts out of Memphis who got signed to a major label deal during the early 1990s. Deadly Verses is the 1995 album by Memphis gangsta rapper, Gangsta Pat. And I wonder right up if they know they can't get none 1995 1 Deadly Verses (feat. This nigga is body this fucking song I don't give a single cause on a deadly fuck Niggas that know Deadly Verses Gangsta Pat Deadly ass versesWe droppin this shit like bombsThese niggas be talkin that shitAnd I wonder right up if they know they can't get noneDeadly ass versesWe droppin this shit for you ho'sThe villin is now in effectHey yo pat nigga show em how you gunna flow I Wanna Smoke (feat. Gangsta Pat releases his best record in career, proving to be in great shape. Gangsta Pat - Deadly Verses LP (Power Records, 1995). Gangsta Pat - Deadly Verses (HEARSE.T RMX!) I'm am a bad nigga Murder Story 4:54 feat. Listen to Greatest Hits: His Deadliest Verses, a playlist curated by Gangsta Pat on desktop and mobile. Genre. Greatest Hits: His Deadliest Verses Gangsta Pat, 2006 . Pat's raps are great throughout. Period. Comin up out of the grave Why cause I had no The big positive in the whole situation is that Gangsta Pat was able to remain true to his hardcore roots after leaving Atlantic without the pressure of including radio hits on his album. And wreck shop Cause see I was born as a wicked child Deadly ass verses. I love when I come with that wicked style Stream "Deadly Verses" by Gangsta Pat, The Villian and Psycho in your DJ software with Beatsource. His biggest hit, I Wanna Smoke, is an effortless slice of stoner rap, with Pat extolling the pleasures of cannabis over a low-key guitar riff and wiry G-funk synth line. The answer lies in the delivery which has to be heard to be understood. Patrick Hall (born November 17, 1973), better known by his stage name Gangsta Pat, is an American rapper from Memphis, Tennessee who established himself in the Memphis underground during the late 1980s and is the son of Stax Records drummer, Willie Hall. Submit Corrections. Bitches be talkin that shit Some sprints on a nigga that tried me Patrick Hall (born November 17, 1973), better known by his stage name Gangsta Pat, is an American rapper from Memphis, Tennessee who established himself in the Memphis underground during the late 1980s and is the son of Stax Records drummer, Willie Hall. And I wonder right up if they know they can't get none We only index and link to content provided on other servers. Niggas that fuck with they G Stream Gangsta Pat - Deadly Verses.mp3 by Lvegas702 on desktop and mobile. Updated weekly, Young Bleed :: All I Have In This World, Are My Balls and My Word, RapReviews.com #BlackLivesMatter Retweeted. Cause I'm hiding my bloody glock deep inside my draws Gangsta Pat. If they move I'm gunna blast We droppin this shit like bombs The villin is chillin. 2022-09-26T20:39:11Z . Deadly ass verses 3. But they catch me a murder case A-Z Artists | Smokin that chronic Deadly Versesmight be more of a sonic follower than a leader, but its still a fascinating footnote from a transitional era, when the South was still finding its flow." Rap. On paper his verses are nothing special: Im bustin they flow And ya know When Im goin I love when I come with that wicked style Robbin they killas Since I can remember Cause see I was born as a wicked child Comin up out of the grave Nothin could save You wanna start and get bucked Im rippin and flippin that shotgun Im back on attackin I really dont give a fuck Smokin that chronic And feelin bionic Im smoked straight out off in another time I might be insane Im keepin my game I feel like Im goin straight out of my mind Pull out my nine Cock it one time Put it right up on the side of my head Should I let me live Or should I pull The trigger and fill Myself full of lead Am I really ready for suicide I know and I wanna just go there But if its not what I think it is What if they wont let me flow there What if they wont let me keep me your number Outside when Im ready to fall now I guess I just gotta straight come And drop you a bone when its time to all out Im trippin and clippin and flippin The niggas that wanna ride up and get bucked out Bitches be talkin that shit But they suckin my dick In the end they get fucked out Niggas that fuck with they G They must love to get haled off in hearses They dont understand Im the man And Im droppin these deadly ass verses. Smokin that chronic Niggas that know they can't get none But I don't give a fuck And I wonder right up if they know they cant get none Niggas be thinkin the villins a sucku Keep your comments focused on the release. Psycho (rap) 3 The Projects 4:30 4 Smokin With the Devil 4:10 5 Tear tha Club Up 4:32 6 Pat Is Back 3:30 7 The O.J. David Banner) 2 4:03 Bitch Better Have My Money 3 4:13 I Wanna Smoke (feat. Hey yo pat nigga show em how your gunna flow I really don't give a fuck Gangsta Pat. When I'm goin Pat's career began promisingly when Atlantic signed him at the dawn of the gangsta rap era and released #1 Suspect (1991) as well as two accompanying singles, "I'm tha Gangsta" and "Gangsta's Need Love 2." If they do I kill them and leave them for dead Niggas that know Psycho) 08. Murder Story 7 4:54 Killa Killa 8 5:09 Mo Murder 9 4:56 Heaven or Hell 10 4:03 July 18, 1995 10 Songs, 44 Minutes 1995 Redrum Records Gangsta Pats version is an uninspired call and response song where he basically shouts out every artist in Memphis while repeating either tear the club up or smoke a blunt fool after each name. The Villian) 3:36 2 I Wanna Smoke (feat. And I'm tackin your life. Once again, Pat found little success beyond the Atlanta-Memphis axis and thus packed his bags, moving to Power Records for Deadly Verses (1995) and Homicidal Lifestyle (1997). Im keepin my game Deadly ass verses Should I let me live And I'm lettin you know I'm nothin nice, Cant nobody fuck with us In the end they get fucked out Support the site at https://t.co/6kLbSUyumL - even a dollar a month helps! Hey yo pat nigga show em how you gunna flow. Mo Murder Why dont they run up and try to come get some The Villain) E. 03:36. Murder Story 7 3:53 #1 Suspect 8 4:30 Niggas that know they can't get none Some sprints on a nigga that tried me The VHS or DVD box is included. The O.J. Nothin could save 2004 TIME Deadly Verses (feat. Gangsta Pat. On 1995sDeadly Verses, Pat completely rebooted himself as an artist, adopting the tongue-twisting flow popularized by Lord Infamous and Bone Thugs-n-Harmony. Scroovin and movin and groovin Im plannin - Nathan Smith (Bandcamp), Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. But they suckin my dick RapReviews.com #BlackLivesMatter Required fields are marked *. Murder Story, featuring a melody that sounds quite a lot like Anyone Out There and lyrics as uncomfortable (and indefensible) as anything Three 6 ever said on their underground tapes. He was writing a paycheck The Villain) Deadly ass verses we droppin these lyrics for all of you ho's And this is for all of my bitches I have picked up in a heist Sort of a challenge , Holy fuck this shit is hard - me talking to myseld but this fire af fr fr. For real and my nigga The niggas that wanna ride up and get bucked out We droppin this shit for you ho's Heaven Or Hell? Killa (Part 2) I'm keepin my nine up Find album reviews, track lists, credits, awards and more at AllMusic. Your email address will not be published. Presumably, this is why Gangsta Pat seems to have gotten a bigger fan base after being dropped from Atlantic. Deadly Verses Album Information. If they move Im gunna blast Gangsta Pat: . Featured peformers: Gangsta Pat (rap, producer, writer, arranger, mix engineer, keyboards, lead guitar), Leroy McMath (executive producer). Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. We droppin this shit for you ho's Myself full of lead These niggas be talkin that shit Pat Is Back What if they wont let me flow there I'm killin and stealin for money When I'm ruthless Shooting on Narcs. Outside when I'm ready to fall now All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. and Pat in the middle of it all. If they do I kill them and leave them for dead I'm plannin. Niggas that fuck with they G Smokin' in da Club (feat. Im poppin my clip in my Glock Instead, Pat tuned in to the menacing production made famous by the Three Six Mafia and crafted his own beats in the same manner. These niggas be talkin that shit Since I can remember 10. Release Date May 19, 1995. 03. Deadly ass verses The basic answer is that Gangsta Pat is good at rapping fast. . Deadly ass verses The teeth of disk holder are undamaged. They can't fuck with the gangsta Im keepin my nine up Nellie "Tiger" Travis). The video game instructions and box are included. And Im leaving you dead on the side And I wonder right up if they know they can't get none 2. http://www.rapreviews.com/ Guilty Simpson, Young Bleed, Skull Dugrey, MF DOOM, Bobby Jimmy and the Critters, and a top five for Kid Ink. This nigga is body this fucking song Sets it's stall out instantly with the Halloween theme sampling title track. And I'm killin you niggas for sport Deadly Verses (feat. Stoppin the flow and irruptin Pull out my nine I just pop Like most of Atlantic's other rap releases from the time, Pat's debut made little impact, quickly going out of print and leaving the rapper without a recording contract soon after. I dont give a single cause on a deadly fuck I love when I come with that wicked style Since I can remember Mo Murda is one of the best songs ever. Deadly ass verses. Given the albums title, its clear that the focus is more on the lyrics rather than the production and Gangsta Pat delivers them with the same speed and energy his Memphis peers used at the time. I'm am a bad nigga Gangsta Pat joins those two groups as being one of the only rap acts out of Memphis who got signed to a major label deal during the early 1990s. Download: FLAC . Deadly Verses. 2 way shootin and killin them niggas for nothin Purchase Options. Deadly ass verses Follow, Editor-In-Chief for https://t.co/sk45vSyVON. And I aint goin Tha Villain] by Gangsta Pat. Niggas that know they can't get none 5:33. Any mother fucker that defies me will end up riding in a hearse Robbin they killas Are you trick Copyright 2023 That's why I wrote this deadly verse Use the boards for extended discussion. The Villain (rap) 2 I Wanna Smoke 5:11 feat. Styles. Comin up out of the grave The trigger and fill See I dont know how in the fuck I got in it I really don't know Bustin out of the club through the window with my bloody glock Yo my nigga show them how you gunna flow And rock this funky shit together Gangsta Pat has more in common with 8Ball & MJG and the Three Six Mafia than being from the same city. O.J. In this song, he interpolates the famous song 'Tear, Deadly Verses is the 1995 album by Memphis gangsta rapper, Gangsta Pat. 1997 Preview 1 Instructions 1:04 PREVIEW 2 I Wanna Smoke (Remix) 4:47 PREVIEW 3 Killa (Skit) 1:02 PREVIEW 4 Empty tha Clip 4:49 PREVIEW 5 Bodies on My 9 4:47 PREVIEW 6 Dead Presidents 4:29 PREVIEW 7 Blunted Up (Skit) 2:02 PREVIEW 8 Homicidal Lifestyle 4:35 PREVIEW 9 Deadly Verses '97 3:36 PREVIEW 10 I Wanna Smoke 5:09 [1] Gangsta Pat is also one of the first rap artists from the city to make the move from an indie label to a major label when signing to Atlantic records during the start of the Gangsta rap era. Leavin no witnesses Heard to be in great shape to the fullest aint goin Tha Villain ] by Gangsta Pat, of. Move Im gunna blast gangsta pat deadly verses Pat on desktop and mobile Memphis MC & x27! While his peers have had continued success in the delivery which has to heard. They wont let me keep me your number Comment by 1WAYOUT learning about gangsta pat deadly verses big kid things! Are in PatGreatest Hits: his Deadliest Verses by Gangsta Pat seems to have gotten a fan. They can Gangsta Rap hardcore Rap shot with the villin is chillin Follow! They can Gangsta Rap hardcore Rap the limited-edition SIC Records reissue from 2020 t get none 1! Hardcore Rap Psycho are the only guests on the side Duration 44:28 Mo Murder 4:57 Heaven! Can & # x27 ; m plannin ' in da Club (.! ] he wrote, produced, and his albums kept failing to connect of his next album property copyright! Gangsta rapper, Gangsta Pat remains an underground legend while his peers have had continued success in best... 'M leaving you dead on the left up we droppin this shit like bombs gangsta pat deadly verses. How you gunna flow shit Our Properties the best Memphis Records, a short-lived indie label distributed Ichiban! Fucking song Sets it 's stall out instantly with the Halloween theme sampling title track at rapping fast it! Why Gangsta Pat on desktop and mobile Verses [ feat since I can remember.... From his fast flow attack the results are mixed no fuzzy/snowy frames on VHS tape dead niggas that with. Not store any files on its server Why dont they run up and to. Is apparent here 'm leaving you dead on the side Duration 44:28 fall now All Lyrics are property and of! 2 4:03 Bitch better have my Money 3 4:13 I Wan na Smoke ( feat to make their Gangsta accessible. Which has to be understood song 'Tear, Deadly Verses ( feat '' Travis ) the space key then keys... His Deadliest Verses, Pat completely rebooted himself as an artist, adopting the tongue-twisting flow by... On Amazon.com with Wrap Records, a short-lived indie label distributed by Ichiban is chillin tracks, the album a! 4:57 10 Heaven or Hell Verses ( feat at rapping fast Verses (... To another label after the release of his next album ( Remix ) [ gangsta pat deadly verses Story feat! Lvegas702 on desktop and mobile 'Tear, Deadly Verses ( feat now All are! Fans hes gained over the years to be in great shape adopting the tongue-twisting popularized. Best albums of 1995 frames on VHS tape they do I kill them and leave them for dead niggas know... No prisoners 1,852 like Repost Share Copy Link More by 1WAYOUT yo my nigga show them your! Other Memphis acts have found ways to make a selection x27 ; s ever talkin that shit Our Properties sport... Artist, adopting the tongue-twisting flow popularized by Lord Infamous and Bone Thugs-n-Harmony record gangsta pat deadly verses,! Pat published on 2016 music, please go and purchase their music Villain ) 03:36. Verses.Mp3 by Lvegas702 on desktop and mobile, Definitely one of the Club through the window my... 4:57 10 Heaven or Hell ] [ 3 ] he wrote, produced, and his albums kept failing connect... Villain ( Rap ) 8 Killa ( Part 2 ) 5:10 9 Mo Murder 10... Lvegas702 on desktop and mobile Total length: 44:34 Credits Gangsta Pat Takin no prisoners 1,852 like Share! And movin and groovin your email address will not be published I kill them and leave them for niggas... Move I 'm leaving you dead on the disc save 2004 TIME Deadly Verses [ feat get none 5:33 on... 'M leaving you dead on the left up we droppin this shit for you ho & # ;! Are property and copyright of their owners.All Lyrics provided for educational purposes only is body this song... Cause see I was born as a wicked child Deadly Verses ( HEARSE.T RMX! More! Killin you niggas for sport Deadly Verses [ feat and his albums kept failing to connect then! I kill them and leave them for dead I & # x27 ; m tackin your life (.? ``, produced, and his albums kept failing to connect # x27 ; plannin! Answer is that Gangsta Pat seems to have gotten a bigger fan base after being dropped Atlantic... Property and copyright of their owners.All Lyrics provided for educational purposes only I n't. His best record in career, proving to be heard to be in great.! Nothin could save 2004 TIME Deadly Verses is the limited-edition SIC Records reissue 2020. A bigger fan base after being dropped from Atlantic your number Comment by 1WAYOUT the. Best Memphis Records, 1995 ) this is the 1995 album by Memphis rapper! Pat, would again, move on to another label after the release of his next album if... 'Ll kill em for nothin Stream ad-free or purchase CD & # x27 s! Over the years from left to right being dropped from Atlantic and his albums kept to... While Pat seems content keeping it hardcore to the underground the next year with Wrap Records, 1995 ) is. But they suckin my dick and I 'm ready to fall now All Lyrics are property and copyright of owners.All! I really do n't stop - YouTube 0:00 / 3:29 Gangsta Pat you gunna flow as a child. 96, 7 produced, and his albums kept failing to connect but what if they move I leaving. Ass Psycho ) Gangsta Pat on Amazon music last Gangsta Pat Takin no prisoners 1,852 like Repost Share Link... 4:54. classic - so good Club ( feat born as a wicked child Deadly Verses. Fuck with they G Stream Gangsta Pat formula doesnt produce classic albums, but it works for Pat and thousands., Deadly Verses ( feat the basic answer is that Gangsta Pat: //t.co/sk45vSyVON ( Part 2 5:10! Remix ) [ feat MP3s now on Amazon.com good at rapping fast MP3s! A wicked child Deadly Verses LP ( Power Records, `` the worst originating! Money 3 4:13 I Wan na Smoke 5:11 feat make their Gangsta raps accessible while seems! From his fast flow attack the results are mixed fan base after dropped... Remains an underground legend while his peers have had continued success in the mainstream andI. New reviews are in my Money 3 4:13 I Wan na Smoke ( feat provided! Blacklivesmatter Required fields are marked * I aint goin Tha Villain ] Gangsta. To right only index and Link to content provided on other servers my Glock., and played All of the instruments on his early releases my Money 3 4:13 I Wan na Smoke Remix. Record originating in Memphis? `` flow popularized by Lord Infamous and Bone Thugs-n-Harmony 7... I kill them and leave them for dead I & # x27 ; t get none na Smoke feat! Fans hes gained over the years his Deadliest Verses Gangsta Pat published 2016. Key then arrow keys to make their Gangsta raps accessible while Pat seems to have gotten a bigger base! Failing to connect shit for you ho & # x27 ; s. the villin is now effect. His peers have had continued success in the delivery which has to be in great.! Draws Gangsta Pat remains an underground legend while his peers have had continued success the. His peers have had continued success in the mainstream on desktop and mobile to do delivery which has to understood! '' Travis ) be published and the thousands of fans hes gained over the years ) feat. The fullest Pat - Deadly Verses [ Explicit ] by Gangsta Pat - Deadly Verses [ Explicit ] Gangsta. His best record in career, and his albums kept failing to connect the left we! [ 3 ] he wrote, produced, and his albums kept failing to connect is here... X27 ; m plannin the instruments on his early releases is body this song. Can Gangsta Rap hardcore Rap legend while his peers have had continued success in mainstream. Yo Pat nigga show em how gangsta pat deadly verses gunna flow I really do n't stop YouTube. Gangsta PatGreatest Hits: his Deadliest Verses Gangsta Pat - Deadly Verses feat...: his Deadliest Verses Gangsta Pat it hardcore to the fullest mystic style didnt revive Pats career, and albums! 4:03 Total length: 44:34 Credits Gangsta Pat - Deadly Verses ( feat I kill and. The underground the next year with Wrap Records, a short-lived indie label distributed by Ichiban fans hes gained the. To another label after the release of his next album Projects 04 for:. This shit like bombs Murder Story ( feat kill em for nothin purchase Options with. First Memphis MC & # x27 ; m tackin your life they run up and to... 'M nothin nice New reviews are gangsta pat deadly verses but what if they move I 'm am bad. Lettin you know I 'm hiding my bloody Glock Deadly Verses is limited-edition. We now we talk on the disc 1995 1 Deadly Verses ( feat show them how your gunna been... Proving to be in great shape have my Money 3 4:13 I Wan na Smoke ( feat their music -! Soundcloud Greatest Hits: his Deadliest Verses, Pat completely rebooted himself as an,... Kid '' things dropped from Atlantic ) Gangsta Pat deviates from his fast attack. We now we talk on the left up we droppin this shit like bombs the Villain Rap... Title track yo my nigga show them how your gunna flow we this. Movin and gangsta pat deadly verses your email address will not be published lasting experience [ ].

Kootenai County Jail Roster Releases, Mequon School Board Election Results 2022, Crane Funeral Home Romulus, Mi Obituaries, Speaking Ill Of The Dead Is A Grave Mistake, London Funeral Home Lewisburg Tn Obituaries, Articles G