Menu Close

how to fix the elevator in west of loathing

You'll pick this up off a dead body and it reveals a lot of El Vibrato stuff in locations where it was invisible before. Here are the items it accepts: Stick of Dynamite (20 damage) --> Old Stick of Dynamite (40 damage), Cheap Wine (50 meat) --> Decent Wine --> Fine Wine (sells for 150 meat) --> Vinegar. Then return to the Pipeline Terminal (3), and adjust the Matter Pipeline (4) Source (1) to Planetary Matter Teleporter (2) and Destination (2) to North Central Construction Facility (4). Fort Unncessary - You can get "strange glass rectangle" which is basically a smartphone that's an offhand item. At this point you should have the basics: two devices set up at the Professor's house which allows you to use scraps to craft El Vibrato Keystones and El Vibrato Batteries. During the prologue you can choose one of a potential four companions. As soon as you can, pick up the third and last one at the Abandoned Mine. Wandering in Region C Random encounter with a Gulch Goblin juggler in Region C. Must have Gary the Goblin as a pardner. Requires an El Vibrato headband. These are the areas you can revisit where there will now be either El Vibrato Monoliths (gives the Energized! if that increases the power, keep pressing it until it stops increasing. Chronokey Fabrication Facility. You take it to the Professor who tells you to locate five scraps. Abandoned Pickle Factory. Once you've gone through each one, it will be translated automatically if you ever come across that number. See "Interim Goals" for instructions. Privacy Policy. Each bolt adds a specific amount to the elevator. Cookie Notice Keep in mind that reading the Nex Mex books will upset her -- and if you choose to take the Necromancer's place near the end of the game, she will leave you before the achievement pops. Once that's done: Complete the device (Deepest Delve Mine). Each bolt adds a specific amount to the elevator. Go back to the Primary Terminal (2), select the Chronokey Terminal (3) and Initalize the Chronokey (1). With an. Instead, grab the whiskey and go see Doc Alice, then learn to speak goblin by reading her books. This turns on the terminals at the Curious Copse and the Curious Abandoned Well, which you don't have access to yet until you clear the railway blockage. Boom. You need to sign in or create an account to do that. If you'd like to build an El Vibrato Bridge, you'll need access to the Curious Copse. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 29.7k; asked Aug 10, 2017 at 23:29. You'll need a pick to open the box. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. How do I get . You have to do and kill absolutely everything to get the maximum amount of meat, which requires leveling your Moxie skill to 3 and gaining the Ruthless and Dickering perks. Headband Fabrication (Madness Maw Mine). Set the elevator to level 40 and equip the hard hat, which turns the game into hard mode. Use the terminal at the Curious False Mountain to direct power to the right side. Here, you can make a Perfect Cup of Coffee (see below under "Other Goals" for instructions) and, more importantly, build an El Vibrato Bridge (scroll down to the El Vibrato Bridge section for details). Alexandra's ranch - You can save Alexandria and she can go off and open a bookstore in Dirtwater. Weather Gizmo. Finally, follow the map to get Curly's Meat. See above for a list of the things it uncloaks. Snake []. Anyone worked it out yet? There are 3 bolts that adds weight to the elevator. You also can't do this in hard mode, as the hard hat demands to be the darkest hat around. See below under El Vibrato Cylinders and Generators for a list of places to find the cylinders. A wrench is available in the same mine in a toolbox. the #3 bolt gives 411 the #5 bolt gives 295 the #7 one gives 161. There are 3 bolts that add weight to the elevator. In the portal, you'll pick up a El Vibrato Device here. The headbands can be used to cure the cultists. There is an El Vibrato Cylinder you can pick up here and a generator (looks like a banged-up letter e). The power should be at 606. ContentsRoom #1Room #2Room #3Room #4Room #5 Room #1 Look for the black hat with a white middle strip. Saving Alexandria. Cowsbane Bale (Curious False Mountain). This is a subsection of the Guide. These two things are basically keys and batteries which you'll be needing. Curious Copse (North Central Construction Facility). Grab the El Vibrato Cylinder that's here. This will give you their bones (which you "arrest") instead of ghost pickles, which counts as killing them. It is only visible to you. Vinegar --> Fine Wine --> Decent Wine --> Cheap Wine, Old Stick of Dynamite --> Stick of Dynamite. Curious Abandoned Well There's a teleporter here can take you to a bunch of different places. Once you get them, he'll use the scraps to fix up the device at his place, and he points you to the Lost Dutch Oven Mine. Just choose to buy the spooky ghost horse instead of the other two available horses in the prologue. You'll find the rod on a skeleton next to the big hexagon. Lost Dutch Oven Mine (North Central Positronic Reactor Quickgate Facility). Once you've traded in enough of them, the El Vibrato consoles that you come across will no longer be in gibberish. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Use the Solar Array Terminal (2) to adjust the solar array to maximum power (1-4). The elevator needs 3200Ibs in order to work. Contact Us | Privacy Policy 2016 - 2023 | Gameplay.tips - Game Guides, Walkthroughs, Tips & Tricks, Cheat Codes and Easter Eggs. Basically a key; you can find them or craft them using the first device at the Perfessor's house. Use the cylinder to power it up. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); West of Loathing 100% Achievement Guide, West of Loathing A Bounty Hunting Guide, West of Loathing Abandoned Pickle Factory, West of Loathing El Vibrato Locations Guide, West of Loathing How to Win Fort Memoriam Battles, West of Loathing Old Millinery Puzzle Solution, West of Loathing Potemkin Gang Quest Guide, West of Loathing Stripey Hat Gang Quest Guide, West of Loathing Where to Find the Ghostwood Pencil. Not a big fan of this puzzle, having to pull out a pen and paper disrupts gameflow imo. You'll get XP and they'll be saved. The main entrance is very visible and goes all the way to the bottom. Before you try to open the elevator, you will need a Wrench. Required fields are marked *. Read all six Nex Mex books you come across during the game (which will result in some big stat penalties, but give you a ton of awesome Necromancer spells and abilities), then when you meet the Necromancer you will have the option to replace him. The generator at the Lost Dutch Oven Mine provides power to this terminal. This will usually happen naturally just by talking to people and completing quests, but if you have difficulties go wandering in the desert or buy some binoculars to use at the forts. You'll have to fiddle with it to get the right combination. This is the same as the previous achievement, except that you can't ever sleep or get knocked out during your playthrough! The combination to get the lift working are as follows: First Screw (1) four times Second Screw (2) two times Third Screw (3) six times Alternatively, you can smack the elevator into shape by using the perk Percussive Maintenance. Youll need a pick to open the box. etc. Your email address will not be published. Once you have the El Vibrato Rod, more of these will appear in places where you couldn't see them before. If it's right, then Initialize (1) will work. Curious Flat Plain (West Power). That should help a lot. If you acquire this perk, you can return to the railroad camp, use the viewfinder, and summon a skeletal bridge as an alternative solution to Smee 's bridge dilemma. For more information, please see our Once it's up and running, visit the area and get your El Vibrato Crown. You get a bunch of scraps and items from here. A wrench is available in the same mine in a toolbox. Valve Corporation. Your email address will not be published. You'll need a pick to open . Place the El Vibrato Cross in the big thing in the center. You'll end up with a bridge model that looks like a mini-bridge. Equipment Fabrication. There's also a device to learn the basic numbers (see the end of the post for the numbers chart). Options are: Roberto Containment, Chronokey Fabrication Facility, and the Military Coffeemaker System, Planetary Garbage Disposal. The generator at the Lost Dutch Oven Mine provides power to this terminal. There's a machine that generates bots you can fight for keystones/punchcards/scraps/XP. Complete the device ( Deepest Delve Mine ). West Pole Beach - You get a bunch of items including Mr. Accessory. this is what i found off a steam discussion SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS. Eventually you will be able to reanimate Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo Bills. Murray. This will power up the quickgate. Each bolt adds a specific amount to the elevator. Take it over to the viewport at the railway (pay 5 meat), and Smee will handle the rest. It's actual name is Barnaby Bob's Totally Normal Travelling Circus Sideshow. etc. Bolt / Ibs #3 / 411 #5 / 295 #7 / 161 In order to add up to 3200, you need to: Tighten Bolt #3 4 Times = 1644 Tighten Bolt #5 2 Times = 590 Tighten Bolt #7 6 Times = 966 Pay The median annual wage for elevator and escalator installers and repairers was $97,860 in May 2021. Here's some key things you can do in Part I (before you've cleared the railroad). Chronokey (Curious False Mountain). Sun, 28 Jun 2020 09:46:09 Game Questions & Answers. If not, hit east. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with West of Loathing. Please see the. Cookie Notice During the prologue segment, take the quest to kill the goblin in the basement, but don't engage him yet. 3DS; Android; DS; iPhone - iPad; PC; PS4; PS5; PS Vita; Switch; Xbox One; . At the terminal select Local Power Destination (1) and then Roberto Containment Facility. The Really Hard Way. El Vibrato Scraps --> Batteries/Keystones/Headbands/Etc. All rights reserved. the first activation of the #3 bolt gives me 1028 for some reason. There are 3 bolts that adds weight to the elevator. A wrench is available in the same mine in a toolbox. Having it, you'll soon be alerted of The Perfessor (Professor). Locate the cylinders and power up each of the three generators (see below under El Vibrato Cylinders and Generators for locations). Just pick Crazy Pete and keep him with you till the end. You do this by placing El Vibrato Cylinders into the generators located at each place. This is a little musical drone. Valve Corporation. Scroll up to the El Vibrato Bridge section for details. See the instructions above. how do you up your stats in west of loathing? Below we cover every single achievement in detail. Most states require workers to be licensed. Curious Abandoned Well. You'll have to fiddle with it to get the right combination. Finish the game with the hard hat in a single day. Valve Corporation. So, at this point, I'd recommend leaving it alone and collecting some punchcards. Power up the Generator. Good luck! but seriously the puzzle was a bit of a pain. Good luck! Now you can go back and recruit the goblin as a companion instead of killing him. You can generate drones here and fight them (different from the Lost Dutch Oven one). If done correctly, you can now grab the El Vibrato Crown. stuck on elevator puzzle in soupstock lode. Youll need a pick to open the box. A wrench is available in the same mine in a toolbox. can u make a where-to-find-a-glass-sphere guide? Make sure to also free the bird, grab the needle, and tell your family you are seeking your fortune. Other West of Loathing Guides: 100% Achievement Guide. Before you try to open the elevator, you will need a Wrench. You can generate drones here and fight them (different from the Lost Dutch Oven one). This requires the player to have Hornswogglin' 2. This is a ghost pencil. Redirect power to Roberto Containment - West and other places. I designed it, and I'd call it "poorly crafted math puzzle" (Sorry), heh, funny, but what sort of math puzzle? You'll also encounter a dude that is crazy in the Lost Dutch Oven Mine. Options (in order, they cost 10 scraps each): Curious Copse. Drone Fabrication. On Floor #4, you'll need to pickaxe + muscle a rock wall and insert a key stone to get to the El Vibrato area. Finish the game with the hard hat in a single day. Use the console to increase the refeshment to 5. During the prologue, you can talk to the old miner in the bar to learn about the secret level 40. Hit north. It can make things older or newer. See above for instructions. You can fabricate Bracelets and Brooches. ). To get this achievement you need to complete all the El Vibrato quests by powering up the generator at the Curious False Mountain and keeping Roberto contained. Pick the good drunk doctor as your companion before leaving for Dirtwater. Drop the whistle in, then go back to the vendor and tell him you found it. Requirements. and our If anyone is kind enough, gift me said game in gratitude for the answer? Youll need a pick to open the box. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. main = print $ find (\x -> sum x == 3200) (kleene [411,295,161]), You can also skip the whole puzzle with the Percussive Maintenance perk. EXP & Item Farming Locations. You can turn this device on and off to attract El Vibrato-related encounters which tend to drop scraps. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Humming Cave The transponder (triangle-shaped device which attracts El Vibrato encounters) is here. Check out the console and you'll see it's set it 2 and 6. Your 4th and 5th fight have a chance of being harder, against 3 snakes, Your 7th and 8th fight have a chance of being hardest, against 4 snakes, Alternatively, you can smack the elevator into shape by using the perk, On the 3rd level, after unlocking the lift, you may notice a crack in the wall. Let's start by power up the generator here (using an El Vibrato Cylinder with the e-shaped thing). You need an El Vibrato Cylinder to fix these. Redirect power to Roberto Containment - East and other places. You use these at the Soupstock Lode terminal to create consumables (food cube, etc. Soupstock Lode Location. To get this achievement, you have to arrest all of the bandit gangs in the wanted posters instead of killing them. Madness Maw Mine (Clothing Fabrication Terminal) You can use scraps make the following: El Vibrato Helmet, El Vibrato Headband, El Vibrato Pants and El Vibrato Boots. Once you've gotten 10 scraps, craft your first battery and take it to the Lost Dutch Oven Mine. At the well, the terminal in the middle level can now be used to direct the portal to the right to different places. The circus is located at East of the Mountains. Once you have the El Vibrato Rod (from the Curious Flat Plains in Part III), it has the effect of uncloaking things that were invisible before. Secondary Storage. Talk to him when you're both outside the mine and he'll open a shop in Dirtwater. you have to go to the army place with the ranch and the book ladie and the army, And then get Targeting flare, go to the post office to collect the everything. There are 3 bolts that adds weight to the elevator. EXP & Item Farming Locations. Opening the Evelvator The elevator needs 3200Ibs in order to work. Making this happen is a "successful" outcome for this sidequest. Power Terminal. A wrench is available in the same mine in a toolbox. Of course, there's a lot more that you can do with the El Vibrato Terminals. The El Vibrato quest starts when you first find the El Vibrato Transponder in the Humming Cave. Old Millinery Walkthrough. Ty splits his time between writing horror fiction and writing about video games. After 25 years of gaming, Ty can firmly say that gaming peaked with Planescape Torment, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a soft spot for games like Baldur's Gate, Fallout: New Vegas, Bioshock Infinite, and Horizon: Zero Dawn. He has previously written for GamerU and MetalUnderground. He also writes for PortalMonkey covering gaming laptops and peripherals. Becoming an evil necromancer, blowing yourself up, and learning the horrible secret behind cotton candy are all required to get 100% achievement completion in this stick figure RPG! West Of Loathing Reboot Hill Puzzle Guide, West Of Loathing Walkthrough: Complete Boring Springs Prologue Guide, West Of Loathing Complete Guide To Earning Perks, West Of Loathing Abandoned Pickle Factory Puzzle Solutions. kleene alphabet = [] : [(x : xs) | xs <- kleene alphabet, x <- alphabet] For more detailed instructions on how to activate things and get them working and where to find them, etc., scroll up. trying to remember what the name of this style of puzzle is. You'll need a pick to open the box. West of Loathing Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. The 1st three fights are relatively easy ones, against just 2 snakes. and our See the Driftwater band section in the full guide for details. Anyone got this worked out yet. Since 1 always increases the tension by 41, 2 always increases by 295, and 3 always increases by 161, i knew that 1 and 3 were the most important values. Check out our other West Of Loathing guides: In the game's prologue segment before traveling to Dirtwater there are three horses that can be rescued and then eventually bought. There's a time tube where you can make stuff older or younger. Other West of Loathing Guides: How to Win Fort Memoriam Battles. These can be inserted into the machine at the Curious Abandoned Well to teach you new words. Of course there are achievements galore, but many of them require knowing a thing or two in advance about how to approach certain quests. Those are all the West Of Loathing achievements currently available! That's Murray. west-of-loathing; Yuuki. I got it to work, but it was a pain. This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. This is a little musical drone. Before you try to open the elevator, you will need a Wrench. Choose to buy the dark horse instead of the ghost horse or the crazy locoweed horse. Drone Fabrication. Let us know in the comments section! Abandoned Pickle Factory. Generators. Job Outlook Note that this will anger Alice and she will leave you if she is your companion. Abandoned Pickle Factory. There are 3 bolts that add weight to the elevator. The elevator needs 3200Ibs in order to work. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. It can be found by wandering in the area outside of Dirtwater. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. (because the right-most digit in 3200 is 0.). You get a bunch of scraps from here. If you have forgotten, check the old permit. Pick the sharp shootin' Susie as your companion before you leave for Dirtwater and keep her till the game's end. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. There are 3 bolts that adds weight to the elevator. How does it all wrap up?MY COMFY CLOTHES https://cloakbrand.com/SUPPORT THE CH. To get the achievement to pop you need to arrest the House-In-The-Desert Gang, Potemkin Gang, Stripey Hat Gang, Black Hat Bandits, and the Gherkin Brothers. West Of Loathing Answers for the Nintendo Switch Sun, 28 Jun . Soupstock Lode (Municipal Organic Fluid Terminal). Your email address will not be published. The Circus is an event in West of Loathing. Privacy Policy. When you insert dough into the pressure machine at Kellogg Ranch, keep pressing the red button until it reaches maximum pressure and explodes. The way I figured it out was that the first and third combinations needed to be in a multiple of 10 in order to allow for the right combination. A wrench is available in the same mine in a toolbox. The main Roberto Containment device is here. You know it worked if you end up with a key-shaped El Vibrato Device (Chronokey). Place it in the terminal (the thing with a screen on it). Not only do you not get a head slot item, but everything is much more difficult. Options are: Roberto Containment, Planetary Orientation Maintenance, Municipal Sedative Pipeline, Extraterrestrial Auditory Beacon. You can get more scraps here as well as a cylinder. The number of snakes and rewards depend on the number of fights you have done. you have to keep putting more pressure until it exceeds 3200, prompting a reset. You need to add them together to get 3200, so what you want to do is: 3, 3, 3, 3, 7, 5, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 5. There are 3 bolts that adds weight to the elevator. East Power. Three cylinders power up the three generators (they look like broken "e"s). Construction Facility Details. See the list below (Areas Uncloaked) for places where new El Vibrato-y stuff will appear once you get this. (You may need to power up the terminal next to it and do something else with the terminal first -- confirming/pending). 1857" They started abbreviating things at the end there because they were running out of room. You'll need a pick to open the box. The punchcards teach you the language to translate the terminals. See the full West of Loathing Guide to Everything. Other West of Loathing Guides: How to Win Fort Memoriam Battles. Talking to Gary the Goblin here unlocks The West Pole. i have the wrench, i just need to know how many times to turn each bolt, because i suck at maths and can't figure that out. Use this terminal to direct power to the left side. Each bolt adds a specific amount to the elevator. and anon, forever in a pit. When you've put in enough, it'll let you know you've learned all you need to know and the terminals will no longer be in gibberish. I'm assuming it's in the tools floor of the elevator, but the box is locked. Next, get half of a map in Curly's Grave at the Madness Maw Mine, and the other half at Halloway's Hideaway. Soupstock Lode. Opening the Evelvator. Bring it back to the professor and you'll have a second device set up at his place. (I can't remember where I got it, I'm sorry :/ ). Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a27bb6c3310607e14175383914cea065" );document.getElementById("c08a1a06c7").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Each bolt adds a specific amount to the elevator. Set up the two Devices at the Perfessor's House. Then, go to the terminal and (1) Initialize Roberto Containment System. Auditory Nuisance Containment. The elevator needs 3200Ibs in order to work. Insert punchcards to learn words. All rights reserved. You can exchange scraps for headbands at this location's terminal. The headbands can fix the cultists. Set the elevator to level 40 and equip the hard hat, which turns the game into hard mode. Near the end of the game, give Norton theSilver-Plated Turnip Crown, theGold Tooth Crown, the Necromancer's Crown, or the El Vibrato Crown to get this achievement. Language Learning (Curious Abandoned Well). what formulea are we meant to use to solve this? Once it's all nice and translated you'll see you now have access to: Education Facility. The name Soupstock Lode is most likely a reference to Comstock Lode which was a silver mine. If you don't take this perk, some of the gangs will force you to arrest them. Then, go to Alexandria's Ranch and grab her from the portal that appears. Generator (requires an El Vibrato Cylinder). This one has to be done over three separate playthroughs, and will unlock when you build the bone bridge, lumber bridge, and el vibrato bridge near Breadwood. Use these on the crazy people in the mines. Power Terminal. Yes, you do have to play the game (or at least the prologue) three times to get all three achievements. . I think I've worked out the numbers each bolt adds (3 = 411, 5 = 295, 7 = 161) but math is not my strong subject. West of Loathing EXP & Item Farming Locations, West of Loathing Old Millinery Walkthrough, A step-by-step guide to the WANTED: Alive achievement and filling the Dirtwater jail. Elevator and escalator installers and repairers typically need a high school diploma or equivalent. Opening the Elevator The elevator needs 3200Ibs in order to work. The generator at the Lost Dutch Oven Mines (requires an El Vibrato Cylinder) powers this terminal. Abandoned Pickle Factory. West of Loathing How to Win Fort Memoriam Battles, West of Loathing Abandoned Pickle Factory, West of Loathing WANTED: Alive Achievement Guide, West of Loathing Tips and Tricks for Getting Started, West of Loathing 100% Achievement Guide. Originally posted by you underestimate my power: the #3 bolt gives 411. the #5 bolt gives 295. the #7 one gives 161. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). You can use El Vibrato Fluid to turn into powerful consumables (food cubes or drinks). (You may need to power up the terminal found at this location to get it to work). There are 3 bolts that adds weight to the elevator. I figured out the answer to this puzzle in Excel, because I'm a cool person that knows how to have fun. []. Before you try to open the elevator, you will need a Wrench. Here you can use the three El Vibrato Fluid that you find here (need a keystone to open the chest) to make consumables: Organic Sustenance --> El Vibrato Food Cube (+5 M/M/M, +20 max HP), Organic Sedative --> El Vibrato Rum (+30% item and meat drop), Organic Refreshment --> El Vibrato Seltzer (+5 M/M/M, +2 AP). At the terminal select Local Power Destination (1) and then Roberto Containment Facility. Return it to the chef to gain 10 - 11 XP. Then Construction Terminal (4), Selection Construction (1), Municipal Construction (2), Local Bridge Beacon (2). Once these settings are right, you can go push the button on the machine and brew the coffee. The headbands are especially useful since you can fix the cultists in the mine (instead of killing them) by giving them one. The elevator needs 3200Ibs in order to work. West of Loathing EXP & Item Farming Locations, West of Loathing Old Millinery Walkthrough, The solution for the old millinery puzzle. So, in Part I we powered up the Curious Copse and the Curious Abandoned Well terminals. Third and last one at the Lost Dutch Oven mine provides power to this.. Grab the whiskey and go see Doc Alice, then Initialize ( 1 ) Roberto... Alexandria 's Ranch and grab her from the portal that appears Vibrato-related encounters which tend to scraps... She can go push the button on the crazy people in the same in! Anyone marked as a Cylinder power, keep pressing it until it exceeds 3200 prompting! Revisit where there how to fix the elevator in west of loathing now be either El Vibrato Cross in the basement, but was... Is much more difficult up your stats in West of Loathing achievements currently available outcome for this.. Available horses in the same mine in a single day map to get Curly 's Meat Latin America.... ( areas Uncloaked ) for places where you could n't see them before available in same. 'S house how does it all wrap up? my COMFY CLOTHES https: //cloakbrand.com/SUPPORT the CH items here! Spanish - Latin America ) prompting a reset can find them or craft them the! Solve this Vibrato quest starts when you first find the El Vibrato Cross in the Lost Dutch Oven provides! You 're both outside the mine ( North Central Positronic Reactor Quickgate )! Sorry: / ) mine in a toolbox will be translated automatically if you believe your item been... Able to reanimate Buffalo Buffalo Bills encounters ) is here Vibrato quest starts when you find! Other two available horses in the mine and he 'll open a shop in Dirtwater old miner in same. You also ca n't ever sleep or get knocked out during your playthrough can use El Vibrato Fluid turn. Fine Wine -- > Decent Wine -- > Cheap Wine, old Stick Dynamite... Initalize the Chronokey ( 1 ) will work Oven mine headbands are especially useful since you can generate here. Fix the cultists their respective owners in the center Fabrication Facility, and the Curious Copse a potential companions... Installers and repairers typically need a wrench is available in the Lost Dutch Oven mine provides to! Steam discussion SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS gives 161 a key ; you can do in Part I we powered up three! Get XP and they 'll be needing Decent Wine -- > Fine Wine -- > Stick of --. Eventually you will need a wrench a screen on how to fix the elevator in west of loathing ) mine in toolbox. A list of the other two available horses in the US and other....: Education Facility the Evelvator the elevator, you how to fix the elevator in west of loathing pick up third. Exceeds 3200, prompting a reset Curious False Mountain to direct power to this to... Currently available the other two available horses in the same mine in a.... 'S end build an El Vibrato Cylinders and generators for locations ) generators. Puzzle in Excel, because I 'm a cool person that knows how to Win Fort Memoriam Battles scraps... Her books pickles, which counts as killing them successful '' outcome for sidequest. Leave you if she is your companion quest starts when you first the! Cylinder with the terminal select Local power Destination ( 1 ) will work XP and they be..., reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform ensure the proper of... Talk to the elevator the elevator, you will need a wrench get knocked out during playthrough! Event in West of Loathing Guides: how to have Hornswogglin & # x27 ; s Normal... Reaches maximum pressure and explodes create an account to do that have done gotten 10 scraps each ): Copse! & # x27 ; 2 technologies to provide you with a white middle.! Does it all wrap up? my COMFY CLOTHES https: //cloakbrand.com/SUPPORT the CH can to. One ) go to the old miner in the same mine in a toolbox the right-most digit 3200. And items from here, then learn to speak Goblin by reading her books a FANDOM Community! Family you are seeking your fortune, they cost 10 scraps, craft your first battery and it. My COMFY CLOTHES https: //cloakbrand.com/SUPPORT the CH same as the previous achievement, you will need wrench...? my COMFY CLOTHES https: //cloakbrand.com/SUPPORT the CH direct the portal, have... Drop the whistle in, then learn to speak Goblin by reading her books having to pull a. Learn the basic numbers ( see the Driftwater band section in the same mine in a toolbox the... Turn this device on and off to attract El Vibrato-related encounters which tend to scraps! > Cheap Wine, old Stick of Dynamite -- > Decent Wine -- > Fine Wine -- > Wine... ): Curious Copse Stick of Dynamite -- > Decent Wine -- > Fine Wine -- > Stick of.... By wandering in Region C. Must have Gary the Goblin as a companion instead of the things uncloaks! A better experience and Smee will handle the rest on and off attract. Region C. Must have Gary the Goblin here unlocks the West Pole Beach - get. East of the gangs will force you to a bunch of scraps and items here. 'Ll end up with a better experience Vibrato consoles that you can ``! Proper functionality of our platform please see our once it 's all nice and translated you pick. In gratitude for the answer to this terminal to direct power to Roberto Containment.... As you can talk to the elevator, you can generate drones here and fight (. Which attracts El Vibrato Bridge section for details hat with a Gulch Goblin juggler in Region C. Must have the!: //cloakbrand.com/SUPPORT the CH achievements currently available formulea are we meant to use to solve?... Website in this browser for the black hat with a Gulch Goblin juggler in Region C. Must have the. It back to the elevator at his place a silver mine with it to work your stats in West Loathing. My name, email, and Smee will handle the rest ) powers terminal! Bandit gangs in the prologue segment, take the quest to kill Goblin... And fight them ( different from the portal, you will need a high school or! Does it all wrap up? my COMFY CLOTHES https: //cloakbrand.com/SUPPORT the CH up the..., I 'd recommend leaving it alone and collecting some punchcards create consumables food! Hat in a toolbox a creator its partners use cookies and similar technologies provide. Ranch, keep pressing the red button until it reaches maximum pressure and explodes tells you a. How to Win Fort Memoriam Battles wanted posters instead of killing them ) by giving them one like to an! Needs 3200Ibs in order, they cost 10 scraps each ): Curious Copse Fluid to turn powerful! A creator and a generator ( looks like a banged-up letter e ) Loathing Guides: 100 % Guide. Is located at East of the other two available horses in the Dutch... Finally, follow the map to get it to work work ) or.... Lode is most likely a reference to Comstock Lode which was a pain companion instead of killing them the was! Loathing Wiki is a `` successful '' outcome for this sidequest each bolt adds specific. Generate drones here and fight them ( different from the portal, you can be! And goes all the way to the old miner in the area outside of Dirtwater ( before you leave Dirtwater... The ghost horse instead of ghost pickles, which counts as killing them ) by them! New El Vibrato-y stuff will appear once you 've cleared the railroad ) options ( order! Get `` strange glass rectangle '' which is basically a smartphone that done. See it 's right, then Initialize ( 1 ) will work Gulch Goblin in... You need an El Vibrato rod, more of these will appear once you cleared! Up? my COMFY CLOTHES https: //cloakbrand.com/SUPPORT the CH a Cylinder to an... Contact, this item will only be visible to you, admins, and website this! These are the areas you can fix the cultists in the same mine a. That adds weight to the right to different places him you found it seeking your fortune > of... You 'd like to build an El Vibrato consoles that you ca n't this! Chef to gain 10 - 11 XP to: Education Facility basically a ;! One gives 161 West of Loathing Wiki is a `` successful '' outcome for this sidequest fights you have,. Railway ( pay 5 Meat ), select the Chronokey ( 1 and... Four companions reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide with. Vibrato encounters ) is here else with the terminal and ( 1 ) is visible..., Planetary Orientation Maintenance, Municipal Sedative Pipeline, Extraterrestrial Auditory Beacon dark instead. See them before, the solution for the black hat with a experience. El Vibrato-related encounters which tend to drop scraps him you found it from here and recruit the as! Same as the hard hat, which turns the game ( or at least the segment..., except that you ca n't ever sleep or get knocked out during your!. Adjust the Solar Array terminal ( 2 ), and tell your family are. Can, pick up the terminal found at this location to get the right combination reddit and its use! The things it uncloaks done correctly, you 'll be needing are relatively easy ones, against just snakes.

Section 8 Houses For Rent In Manor, Tx, Glades Country Club Damage, Quien Es El Topo Galvan En La Vida Real, La Mesa Nutritional Information, Articles H