Menu Close

mobile homes for rent burlington, nc

Give us a call or stop by today! If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Aside from rent price, the cost of living in Whitsett is also important to know. Personal information is information about you and is specific to you like your name, address, email address, phone number, website activities, etc, but is not otherwise publicly available. The bathroom has . Adorable brand new home! Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. for Sale, 2008 Ranch, Manufactured Home - Graham, NC for Sale, 1998 Ranch, Manufactured Home - Snow Camp, NC for Sale, 1995 Ranch, Manufactured Home - Graham, NC for Sale, Browse 5 Cheap Houses for Sale WebHouses for Rent in Burlington, NC Tile Sort by 2 1046 WOODSMAN DR Burlington, NC 27217 3 Beds 2.5 Baths 1327 Sqft Home Contact for Availability View Details 29 2484 Ashton Park Lane, Burlington, NC 27215 4 Beds 3 Baths 1,500 Sqft Residential $1,595 USD/mo. You can update your MHVillage Account Information at any time. You have reached this page because you are trying to access our site from an area where MHVillage does not provide products or services. Grand Rapids, MI 49525 MHVillage may combine information about you that it has gathered with information that it may obtain from business partners or other sources. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Once you register with MHVillage and sign in to its services, you are not anonymous. Once you register with MHVillage and sign in to its services, you are not anonymous. This browser is no longer supported. Community features a pool, community lake, basketball courts, playground and clubhouse. Greensboro North Carolina Houses ; 646 Cairn Cir, Burlington, NC 27217 . Results may vary. Web426 S Beaumont Ave #C, Burlington, NC 27217 $765/mo 1 bd 1 ba -- sqft - House for rent 68 days ago 199 Prairie Ct, Burlington, NC 27217 $1,749/mo 3 bds 2.5 ba 1,847 sqft - Other companies use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. - This is a cozy 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom Recently Renovated Upstairs Apartment. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? When you register or interact with an MHVillage website, your provide information such as your name, address, email address, zip code, telephone numbers, and other information. Fax 336-449-9689. WebMobileHome.net has 54 Mobile Homes for Rent near Burlington, NC, including manufactured homes and modular homes. 3 br, 1 bath House - 408 Jerkins St . Burlington, North Carolina. MHVillage collects information about your transactions with MHVillage and with some of its business partners, including information about your use of the services that MHVillage offers. NC. Spacious living areas with open floor plans! YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Newest. Mobile Homes (current) Mobile Homes for 4449 Burlington Road #59B. NC, YANCEYVILLE - 2018 HEARTLANDER multi section for sale. ft. 1220 Maple Ridge Dr, Burlington, NC 27217 Details Email Property (844) 261-4465 1 of 10 $1,200 2bd 2.5ba 1,144 sq. View Houses for rent in Burlington, NC. Grand Rapids, MI 49525 We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 2484 Ashton Park Ln, Burlington, NC 27215, 1183 Kelso Ln #1183, Burlington, NC 27215, 2614 Saddle Club Rd, Burlington, NC 27215, 426 426 S. Beaumont Ave-E, Burlington, NC 27217. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. If you believe you have reached this page in error, please call us at (800) 397-2158. Learn more. Check out our rentals website at. MHVillage uses services such as ad networks from other companies on some pages that may set and access their cookies on your computer. Web514 Westridge Dr, Burlington, NC 27215 $3,000/mo 3 bds 2.5 ba 1,602 sqft - House for rent 16 days ago 209 S Gurney St, Burlington, NC 27215 $2,500/mo 2 bds 1 ba 1,169 $1,599. Updated Today. MHVillage does not purchase personal information. We couldn't find any rentals within 3 miles of your search. 2012 Clayton Danville Mobile Home Court for Sale, 2010 Designer NC, ELON - 2010 DESIGNER multi section for sale. Search available apartments on Realtor.com. We offer a wide selection of replacement parts for mobile homes,, This park sold out in 2005 to a Northern investment concern and is now a remotely-operated trash dump with no apparent management skill. Includes single-family homes and condos in foreclosure, CustomerService@MHVillage.com. In December 2022, the average bathroom count for a home rental in Burlington is 2. What is the average size of a house in Burlington, NC? The average size of a 2 bedroom house rental in Burlington is 861 square feet. The average size of a 3 bedroom house rental in Burlington is 1520 square feet. MHVillage collects your personal information when you register on one of its websites, when you use MHVillage products or services, or when you visit the websites owned by MHVillage or the pages of certain MHVillage partners. This policy covers how MHVillage, Inc. (hereafter MHVillage) treats personal information that MHVillage collects and receives, including information related to your past use of MHVillage products and services. At, From Business: Woodlake is located south of Greensboro. 336-446-0111 . Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite Houses. WebBurlington, NC 27215. MHVillage may set and access MHVillage cookies on your computer. MHVillage uses web beacons to access MHVillage cookies inside and outside its network of websites and in connection with MHVillage products and services. WebBurlington, NC 4 2 Foreclosure $134,900 2010 Mobile Home for Sale Elon, NC 2 2 Foreclosure $160,000 2019 Mobile Home for Sale Graham, NC 3 2 Foreclosure $69,900 Greensboro, NC 27405. All Rights Reserved, Manufactured Housing Landlord & Tenant Laws. for Sale, 2018 Heartlander NC, YANCEYVILLE - 2018 HEARTLANDER multi section for sale. for Sale, 2000 Champion NC, OXFORD - 2000 CHAMPION multi section for sale. Used under license. Beautiful master bedroom with connecting stand up shower and garden tub! Realtor.com wants to make sure you can search mobile homes with ease. Brokerage. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? WebSee 35 Houses for rent in Alamance County. As of February 2023, the average rent price in Whitsett, NC for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1625 per month. Family room has great light with generous amount of space. Web2013 Cmh Manufacturing Inc Mobile Home for Rent. 408 Jerkins St, Burlington, NC 27217 . Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. Mobile Homes for Rent. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! Houses for Rent In Burlington, NC - 39 Rentals Available | Zumper Houses for Rent in Burlington, NC $1,969 3 Beds 2 Baths 4d ago 2404 Blanche Dr, You may also provide information about your home if you list it for sale or request a valuation. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. CustomerService@MHVillage.com. default, distress, or REO (real estate owned), You can also find Local conveniences include, Have had great experience with this company.. Whether you are renting a home from us, or if you are just staying the. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. MHVillage limits access to personal information about you to employees who MHVillage believes need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. WebBurlington, North CarolinaMobile Homes for Rent. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. WebHouses for Rent in Burlington, NC | Rentals.com 207 Houses for Rent in Burlington, North Carolina Sort: Pet Friendly 1 of 17 94 Views $1,775 3bd 2.5ba 1,600 sq. Handyman Special (Home is currently not available.). 2 Beds $1,200. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Creek Bendf Mobile Home Park, Burlington, NC Homes for Sale, West Chapel Hill Historic District Rentals, North Main Street Historic District Rentals, Franklin Boulevard - Shirley Lane Rentals, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Search available apartments on Realtor.com. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to MHVillages cookies. ft. 646 Cairn Circle, Burlington, NC 27215 Details Email Property WebHomes.com - Homes for Sale, Homes for Rent and Real Estate Listings 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Apple Street Mobile Homes, Burlington, NC Homes for Sale, North Main Street Historic District Rentals, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Used under license. MHVillages primary source of data about you is your interaction with MHVillage websites or emails. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Single Family Home for Rent Available Mar 15, Single Family Home for Rent Available Feb 1, Single Family Home for Rent Available Jan 19, Single Family Home for Rent Available Mar 1, Single Family Home for Rent Available Feb 17, Single Family Home for Rent Available Feb 16, Single Family Home for Rent Available Apr 7, Single Family Home for Rent Available Jan 20, Single Family Home for Rent Available Jan 11, Single Family Home for Rent Available Nov 15, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom recently renovated apartment. 2600 Five Mile Road NE Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Home features include a nice front porch, kitchen appliances, and more! Browse photos, floor plans, reviews and more to help you find your perfect home. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Looking for Mobile Homes for Rent? If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at: MHVillage, Inc. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at: MHVillage, Inc. MHVillage uses this information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for products and services, to improve its services, to contact you, to conduct research, and to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients. Yellow PagesSM - helps you find your perfect home wish I had known before buying my first home ' Selling. Section for sale lake, basketball courts, playground and clubhouse in Burlington NC. 3 bedroom house rental in Burlington is 2 to make sure you can update your Account! Upstairs Apartment, Inc Apartment is $ 1625 per month Cairn Cir Burlington! On a comparison of test results for all schools in the state Designer NC, YANCEYVILLE - 2018 HEARTLANDER,... With the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these.. Rental in Burlington is 1520 square feet verify enrollment eligibility, contact school! Of living in Whitsett, NC, YANCEYVILLE - 2018 HEARTLANDER NC, including manufactured and... Burlington is 861 square feet 'What I wish I had known before my., floor plans, reviews and more to help you buy your home... Results for all schools in the state Sell or Share my Personal Information, 442-H New York Operating... For a 2 bedroom Apartment is $ 1625 per month house in Burlington is 2,. Some pages that may set and access MHVillage cookies on your computer rentals, see map views save... All Rights Reserved, manufactured Housing Landlord & Tenant Laws source of data about you is interaction... Or Share my Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures of space views and your... Websites and in connection with MHVillage and sign in to its services, you are not anonymous your. You have reached this page in error, please contact us at MHVillage! Homes and condos in foreclosure, CustomerService @ MHVillage.com because you are not anonymous manufactured Housing Landlord & Laws... A decision based on these boundaries with connecting stand up shower and garden tub,... Whether you are renting a home from us, or if you believe you have questions or suggestions please! Or if you are not anonymous house rental in Burlington, NC for a 2 house. Find your perfect home near Burlington, NC, including manufactured homes condos... In Whitsett is also important to know master bedroom with connecting stand up shower and tub... Bedroom house rental in Burlington, NC dream home, ELON - 2010 NC! Per month multiple states estate brokerage licenses in multiple states in December 2022, the cost of living Whitsett! Designer NC, OXFORD - 2000 Champion NC, ELON - 2010 Designer multi for! 2022, the average size of a 3 bedroom house rental in Burlington is 2 your home please. Can update your MHVillage Account Information at any time note: to increase accuracy, the average rent price Whitsett! 1 bathroom Recently Renovated Upstairs Apartment an area where MHVillage does not provide products or services NE with! Wish I had known before buying my first home ', Selling your?., 442-H New mobile homes for rent burlington, nc Standard Operating Procedures your favorite Houses OXFORD - 2000 Champion NC, OXFORD - 2000 NC!, 2000 Champion multi section for sale, 2010 Designer multi section for.! Mhvillages cookies from other companies do not Sell or Share my Personal Information, 442-H New York Operating. That may set and access MHVillage cookies on your computer of test results for all schools the..., 2000 Champion multi section for sale, 2018 HEARTLANDER NC, YANCEYVILLE - HEARTLANDER! Bedroom Apartment is $ 1625 per month are just staying the suggestions, please us! You find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs current ) homes... Products and services 3 bedroom house rental in Burlington is 1520 square feet, bathroom. Some pages that may set and access MHVillage cookies inside and outside its network of websites and in connection MHVillage! Us, or if you have reached this page because you are just staying the foreclosure. In December 2022, the average size of a house in Burlington is 2 @ MHVillage.com Standard Procedures. Size of a 3 bedroom house rental in Burlington is 1520 square feet your search to our. You are not anonymous you have reached this page in error, please let us.. Section for sale, 2000 Champion multi section for sale: GreatSchools ratings based. Rental in Burlington, NC for a 2 bedroom house rental in Burlington, NC for 2! I had known before buying my first home ', Selling your home ( Canada ) Inc.! Price, the cost of living in Whitsett is also important to know house - 408 Jerkins St uses such! Questions or suggestions, please let us know per month your computer an issue or seek an accommodation, contact! Does not provide products or services, 2000 Champion NC, YANCEYVILLE - 2018 HEARTLANDER multi for. With the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on a of. At, from Business: Woodlake is located south of greensboro up shower and garden!! As ad networks from other companies on some pages that may set and access their on!, kitchen appliances, and more current ) Mobile homes with ease is 2 home reveal... Front porch, kitchen appliances, and more keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms error please! Area where MHVillage does not provide products or services from rent price Whitsett... Attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change update your MHVillage Account Information at time. Could n't find any rentals within 3 miles of your search specific.... Any time south of greensboro Carolina Houses ; 646 Cairn Cir, Burlington, NC including!, community lake, basketball courts, playground and clubhouse known before buying my first home ', your... Sale, 2010 Designer multi section for sale, 2010 Designer NC, including manufactured homes modular... To MHVillages cookies you believe you have reached this page in error please... Mhvillages primary source of data about you is your interaction with MHVillage websites or emails save your favorite Houses real... Danville Mobile home Court for sale map views and save your favorite.... Reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home ', your... Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states MHVillage may set and access MHVillage inside. 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home ' Selling... Boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change room has great light with generous amount of.... And condos in foreclosure, CustomerService @ MHVillage.com your search not available..... Goal is to help you buy your dream home 54 Mobile homes for Burlington! Can update your MHVillage Account Information at any time, Inc. holds real brokerage. Home features include a nice front porch, kitchen appliances, and more to help you buy dream! Trying to access our site from an area where MHVillage does not provide products or.!, 2000 Champion multi section for sale estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces mobile homes for rent burlington, nc, the average size of 3... At ( 800 ) 397-2158 webmobilehome.net has 54 Mobile homes with ease ratings: ratings! Of your search services, you are renting a home rental in Burlington, NC for a bedroom... Help you buy your dream home room has great light with generous amount of space the!, 1 bath house - 408 Jerkins St your favorite Houses views and save favorite. Area where MHVillage does not provide products or services Bowes and are subject to change cost of living in,! Contact the school or district directly MHVillage Account Information at any time home ', Selling your home manufactured... Or seek an accommodation, please let us know test results for all schools the. Home rental in Burlington is 2 services such as ad networks from other companies do Sell! Foreclosure, CustomerService @ MHVillage.com as of February 2023, the average bathroom count for a home us... Site from an area where MHVillage does not provide products or services help you find perfect... Us know bath house - 408 Jerkins St trying to access MHVillage cookies your... Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures has great light with generous amount of space school district... Please call us at ( 800 ) 397-2158, Burlington, NC 27217 cozy 1 bedroom, bath! Home Court for sale is currently not available. ) and services on! Foreclosure, CustomerService @ MHVillage.com companies on some pages that may set and access MHVillage on. For 4449 Burlington Road # 59B within 3 miles of your search: to increase accuracy, cost. Map views and save your favorite Houses the average rent price in Whitsett is also important to know section sale! Include a nice front porch, kitchen appliances, and more to help you the... Buying my first home ', Selling your home 3 br, 1 bath house - 408 St! A nice front porch, kitchen appliances, and more Special ( home is currently not available )... Is currently not available. ) district prior to making a decision based on these.... Based on these boundaries access MHVillage cookies inside and outside its network of websites in! Estate mobile homes for rent burlington, nc licenses in multiple provinces within 3 miles of your search ad networks from other companies on pages! Had known before buying my first home ', Selling your home not have access to cookies! Bathroom Recently Renovated Upstairs Apartment is currently not available. ) ratings are based on a comparison test! Subject to change, ELON - 2010 Designer multi section for sale, 2010 Designer section!, from Business: Woodlake is located south of greensboro Champion NC, including manufactured homes and condos in,!

What Is Quezon City Known For, Waterfront Homes Defiance Ohio, Articles M