Menu Close

rownd a rownd

A courier who is obsessed with trains. Over at the Iard, Iestyn is giving Kelvin a hard time, but an unexpected someone steps in to back him up. Husband to Lowri, much to the shock of the locals owing to their age difference. Maternal half-sister to Dani and Jonathan. JavaScript seems to be disabled. Their divorce was finalised in 2020. Respectable chapel organist. John finally realises that Erin hasn't been very fair with him. Russia is waging a disgraceful war on Ukraine. He played alongside his Rownd a Rownd cast-mate in the series Emyn Roc a Rol about four men in a rock band before featuring in Hinterland, Darren Drws Nesa, and Hidden. Ar yr 8fed o Fawrth eleni rhyddhaodd Sage Todz glip fideo byr ohono yn perfformio trac drill yn Gymraeg. His mother died in July 2020 after learning her cancer was terminal. Ar iPlayer Pennod 16 Cyfres 28 Newydd. Jason's mood goes from bad to worse as he is reminded of the disastrous DJ night at Copa. Mae Anest yn teimlo'n euog iawn, ond does ganddi ddim dewis ond mynd draw at Mathew gan Mae hi'n Nos Galan a'r paratoadau ar gyfer y ffair bron 'u. Owner of the local taxi firm K-Kabs with his wife Kay. The longest-serving cast member was Iestyn Garlick, who played Jim "Gym" Williams, the physical education teacher, who was later the headmaster of the local school. Her father died in 2019. Coronavirus restrictions mean only five minutes of Pobol y. Cai tries his best to cheer him up but Jason's mood has slipped eMore. Rownd a Rownd was first broadcast in September 1995 and was originally based on young people who did a paper round[4] (hence the programme's title, based on the wheels of a bicycle). Phil Redmond, creator of Grange Hill, Brookside and Hollyoaks, acted as a consultant to the series on its launch in 1995, and again on its tenth anniversary. Since appearing in that first episode of Rownd A Rownd as a fresh-faced 15-yearold, Evans has enjoyed several starring TV roles in Wales, even making moves into . (11 episodes, 2012-2013) Series Cast Series Produced by Bedwyr Rees . Mae Llyr yn credu'n gry' fod Mathew'n fygythiad i'w berthynas efo Elen - ydy Mathew'n g Yn dilyn cael ei siomi ar y dt efo Arwel, dydy Rhys ddim yn. Roberts left the show in 1999, deciding to step back from acting and ofucs on his musical career with the band Mega although he did return to Rownd a Rownd briefly in 2000. Sit tight no BA, I'm tryna take flights to thousands of places. Ar l i Ioan redeg i ffwrdd mae pawb ar bigau'r drain am unrhyw newyddion, yn enwedig L Mae pethau yn dechrau mynd yn drech ar Gwenno yn yr Iard. Suffers from, The troublesome member of the family. The manager of the salon. Rownd a Rownd, Nos Fawrth ac Iau 7.30pm, S4C isdeitlau Saesneg. Local builder. Rownd a Rownd - Cyfres 1 - Lawrlwytho o S4C Clic . She is yet another Rownd a Rownd actor to have appeared in Emyn Roc a Rol and has also acted in the film Solomon and Gaenor back in 1999. Yn dilyn ffit Anest, mae sgil-effeithiau i'w theulu ac i'r Iard, ac i ambell un arall e Tra mae Anest yn ystyried camau mwy eithafol i ddygymod 'r. Local gossip. Gwen Yn dilyn sgwrs efo Dani daw Sian i wybod y gwir am ymddygiad. Spelling Bee - rownd 2 Mae disgyblion blwyddyn 7 Ysgol Gyfun Y Bont Faen yn cymryd rhan yng nghystadleuaeth cenedlaethol 'Spelling Bee'. Follow. Sister to Jonathan (who is living in Australia), maternal half-sister to Britney and paternal half-sister to Gruff, Sioned and Siwan. Daughter of John and Delyth Richards. Popular drama series focusing on the lives of young people in North Wales. Initially introduced as Mathew's one night stand, later girlfriend. Was previously in prison for burning his own warehouse for insurance money. Unknowingly had a daughter, Angharad, whom Terry and Glenda fostered before her parentage was revealed. He is also a children's TV presenter in Wales. Seven-year-old son of Dylan and the late Fflur, as a result of an affair - Fflur was married to another man at the time. Enjoy this party classic with an updated RT twist - fun for all the family! Mother to Kelvin, Klaire (who moved away to become a nurse) and Kylie (who's currently studying at. Boss to Kelvin. Every summer Rownd a Rownd also takes a two-month seasonal break, finishing in mid-July and restarting in September to coincide with the new academic year. Wedi'r ddamwain mae gan Iestyn a Caitlin broblem, be' mae nhw am wneud efo'r car rwan? Wel, mae ganddi'r llais perffaith ar gyfer llyfrau hefyd. His father was abusive, and left when he was younger. The actress hasn't featured in anything else since the soap opera began in 1995. It was claimed to be the first Celtic-related language soap specifically directed at a youth audience. I use WIKI 2 every day and almost forgot how the original Wikipedia looks like. Retired driving instructor. Biological daughter of Stephen King. Maternal half-sister to Mali. Aeth y fideo yn feiral a denu sylw miloedd ar filoedd ar draws y byd. Dating Mel since March 2020. One of four known children. Married Jac Thomas in October 2019, but later separated in January 2020 after she was unfaithful. Her most recent TV roles include 2017's Living a Lie. Husband to Lowri, much to the shock of the locals owing to their age difference. Gall rieni helpu disgyblion i ddysgu sillafu'r 50 gair nesaf. Owen's most recent role was on the groundbreaking show It's a Sin, where he starred alongside Ollie Alexander of Years & Years. He enjoys sports, and captains the Gwynedd football team and is a bit of a hero to Robbie and Owain. PhilRedmond, creator of GrangeHill, Brookside and Hollyoaks, acted as a consultant to the series on its launch in 1995, and again on its tenth anniversary. The band called it a day in 2000 but Dyfrig has since kept up something of a successful solo project running parallel with his acting career. It is constructed of ashlar -faced blocks that Rownd manufactured on the site. The role was played by Owain Arwyn Owen. Ar l i'r fideo o Anest a Mathew'n cusanu gael ei ddangos yn y ffair Nos Galan, mae na Mae hwyliau drwg ar Iolo wrth i'r ymosodiad gael mwy o. Mae hwyliau drwg ar Iolo wrth i'r ymosodiad gael mwy o effaith arno nag y mae'n fodlon Mae'r ysgol yn ail-agor ar l y gwyliau, ac mae'r lle yn. The video went viral and has attracted thousands of viewers across the globe. Beginning with a small cast of characters, the serial now has upwards of forty cast members. Cai tries his best to cheer up Jason, but fails. Feedback. The oldest son of Phillip. Mae Anest yn perswadio Mathew i wynebu ei ofnau ac mae'r diwrnod yn troi'n brofiad emos Mae Jason ac Arthur wedi cael hwyl ar eu noson allan ond. Cyfres 28: Pennod 16. [5] Filming resumed in August 2020 with social distancing guidelines in place. Rownd a Rownd (English: "Round and Round") is a Welsh soapopera created by Rondo Media (formally Ffilmiaur Nant) and shown on S4C since 11 September 1995. Category:Rownd a Rownd From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository Media in category "Rownd a Rownd" The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total. Father to Kate (born 2007) and Mia (born 2015), and adopted father to Robbie. Cai tries his best to cheer him up but Jason's . Owen also appeared in It's My Shout, a collection of Welsh short films for TV and has started doing stand-up comedy. It was the first Celtic-related language soap specifically directed at a youth audience. In 2006 he released a solo EP entitled In a Big World. In 2004 she joined S4C's cornerstones Pobol y Cwm, portraying the character Ffion Morgan (later Llywelyn) and has been there ever since. Clips from Rownd derfynol Cwpan y Byd 2022. "Bydd y gynulleidfa yn gweld lot o egni.a lot o wallt" Band o Abertawe, The Night School, sydd wedi cyfansoddi'r gn 'Melys' - un o'r wyth cn sydd wedi cyrraedd rownd derfynol Cn i Gymru 2023 #CiG2023 Nos Wener | Friday 8.00pm A selfish and spoiled young man. Father to Kelvin, Klaire and Kylie. Lowr Mae hi'n benblwydd Gwawr ac mae'r criw yn benderfynol o. Mae hi'n benblwydd Gwawr ac mae'r criw yn benderfynol o fwynhau a chadw'r dathliadau rh Drannoeth y parti ac mae gan sawl aelod o'r criw gur pen. School friend of Robbie and Owain. Over at John Mae digwyddiad difrifol yn cymryd lle ar ddiwrnod antur criw. He also does the Welsh voice over for Fireman Sam. It was claimed to be the first Celtic-related language soap specifically directed at a youth audience. Deputy headteacher and formerly a physical education teacher at the local school. Ex-boyfriend to Kim, Llio and Cathryn. I'm originally from Blaenau Ffestiniog in Gwynedd and I went to primary school and comprehensive school there. The character first appeared on-screen in September 1995 and left in July 2020 after 25 years. Over the past 20 years Rownd a Rownd has been his main acting job although he has featured in Welsh TV programmes as a presenter and narrator. Often seen in classes. Local businessman who owns the garage. Ar l i'r fideo o Anest a Mathew'n cusanu gael ei ddangos yn y ffair Nos Galan, mae na Mae hwyliau drwg ar Iolo wrth i'r ymosodiad gael mwy o. Mae hwyliau drwg ar Iolo wrth i'r ymosodiad gael mwy o effaith arno nag y mae'n fodlon Mae'r ysgol yn ail-agor ar l y gwyliau, ac mae'r lle yn. Sneips (chwith) a Mal oedd rhai o gymeriadau mwyaf direidus y gyfres. Facts about Rownd a Rownd 6: the production. Save 10 with tickets from just 35. It has since grown to include both their daily school life and their family life. Rownd Round Barn is a historic building located in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States. To get the latest email updates from WalesOnline straight to your inbox click here. Rownd is a next-generation, instant authentication and account management platform helping companies onboard users faster than ever before with less friction. Works with Terry. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. MLS # 20230628 Over at John Mae digwyddiad difrifol yn cymryd lle ar ddiwrnod antur criw. ft. home is a 4 bed, 2.0 bath property. @S4C20:25 Nos Fawrth a Nos Iau | ar-lein / on demand: http://s4c.cymru | @BBCiPlayer Teen drama on S4C produced by Ffilimau'r Nant (Nant Films). EPISODE: 18. Sarah married James S Round. Bar (originally Bob Beics, a bike shop, then Q's, a youth centre), Salon (formerly called Crib Goch, Nikki's and Dani), Shop (formerly called BJ Cabs and Kay Kabs; originally Bryn Jones, a funeral director's), Pizza take-out restaurant (originally Print Man, a print shop, then Fanna, a jewellery and crockery shop), Shop for nautical supplies and kayaks for rent. The daughter, helps out in the shop. Daughter of Gloria. Has also served time in prison in the past. on the Internet. Hefyd omnibws, bob prynhawn Sul gydag isdeitlau Saesneg ar y sgrn. Mae'n dod yn amlwg bod Iolo yn dioddef ar l yr ymosodiad ac mae'n benderfynol o amddif Wrth wylio ei ffrind yn dioddef, mae euogrwydd Iestyn yn ei. Rich business tycoon. She received plaudits for her portrayal of Elin in the series Pili Pala, charting the life of a woman who discovers that her unborn child has a rare genetic disorder. Popular drama series focusing on the lives of young people in North Wales. Michelle and Mal's daughter. Rownd a Rownd. Teenage son of Lowri and Griff. Download subtitles for "New: Rownd a Rownd" (Ar ddechrau'r gyfres mae deufis wedi pasio ac mae sgil effeithiau'r tan yn dal i effeit.) Owner of the local taxi firm K-Kabs with his wife Kay. His first marriage finished after his wife died of cancer. Owner of the salon, shop and caf which he bought against Terry and Glenda. Connected . A series of factual books which offer the opportunity for readers aged 5-7 years to share and enjoy reading together. Delinquents and bullies Mal and Sneips were depicted by Tirion Roberts and Tudur Roberts. Track Rownd a Rownd new episodes, see when is the next episode air date, series schedule, trailer, countdown, calendar and more. Daughter of the late Ron. Find out where to watch Rownd a Rownd streaming online. TV Shows TV. Worker at "Yr Iard" and barman at Copa. Every summer Rownd a Rownd also takes a two-month seasonal break, finishing in mid-July and restarting in September to coincide with the new academic year. Seven-year-old son of Dylan and the late Fflur, as a result of an affair - Fflur was married to another man at the time. Whether the role inspired his passion, or vica versa, Emyr is now a longstanding member of the Welsh rock band Yws Gwynedd, playing bass for the outfit who regularly sweep the Welsh Music Awards. Maternal half-sister to Mali. Draw yn yr Iard mae Iestyn yn rhoi amser caled i Kelvin, ond mae rhywun annisgwyl yn ca Parhau mae trafferthion Jason, ac mae Dani'n meddwl am. It is set in the fictional harbour town of Glanrafon in Anglesey . Wedi'r ddamwain mae gan Iestyn a Caitlin broblem, be' mae nhw am wneud efo'r car rwan? Dealt with pain, grew up with racists, ever had a man that you don't know, call you a monkey straight to your face and you're too stunned to say shhh, I was born a canvas, and my life seen the craziest paintings, Cause without them I never woulda made it, It comes too easy, not talking about GCSEs, when I say I ace the test, Swimming through the hatred, without the pain I'm incomplete, Want my songs to blow up, watch me like 'Rownd Rownd', Some of my biggest talents have grown up in the smallest towns, Sit down, this is the sound from mixing two countries, No choice, rhyming is something I have to do, https://lyricstranslate.com/en/Subtitles%20of%20video%20https%3A//www.youtube.co. Rydym yn chwilio i gastio dau gymeriad ifanc newydd ar gyfer y gyfres deledu boblogaidd Rownd a Rownd. Rownd Lathe is a mini CNC Lathe that users can easily form wood, aluminum and plastic materials. Playing Ann Parri, mother to Ffion and Dylan, was Bethan Dwyfor, a regular on the show since its inception in 1995. S4C Clic: Y cynnwys diweddaraf, bocs sets o'r archif, chwaraeon byw, ac amrywiaeth o raglenni. Father to Callum (with former partner Julie) and Mair Phillips. The final part of that crazy teenage love triangle, Lowri Mai, friend of Awel, was played by Bethan Ellis Owen. It was originally based on young people who do a paper round, but has since grown to include both their daily school and family life. To sign up to the weekly Love North Wales newsletter click here. The soap is consistently in the top 20 most watched programmes of the week on S4C,[2] the show currently averaging around twenty thousand viewers per episode. On 18 March 2020 it was announced that filming for Rownd a Rownd would be suspended in the light of the spreadofCOVID-19. Previously had an affair with her college lecturer, Gareth Harries, and family-friend Vince Barclay. Rownd a Rownd. It was originally based on young people who did a paper round, but has since grown to include both their daily school and family life. Maternal granddaughter to Madam Serena. Lowr Mae hi'n benblwydd Gwawr ac mae'r criw yn benderfynol o. Mae hi'n benblwydd Gwawr ac mae'r criw yn benderfynol o fwynhau a chadw'r dathliadau rh Drannoeth y parti ac mae gan sawl aelod o'r criw gur pen. Cliciwch ar y tab Dolenni / Links uchod i glywed yr wyddor Gymraeg. Get notified if it comes to one of your streaming services, like Netflix or Hulu. Respectable chapel organist. New: Rownd a Rownd. Rownd a Rownd (English: "Round and Round") is a soap opera broadcast on the Welsh language television channel S4C, first broadcast in 1995. School scenes are filmed in Ysgol Gyfun Llangefni and YsgolDavidHughes. Environmentally conscious teenage daughter of Elen and Ian; a. Both are strangely elusive online with little by way of a web presence, in fact it is hard to find out anything regarding Tirion Roberts. TV Show directory - Rownd a Rownd. Rownd a Rownd (1995- ) Full Cast & Crew See agents for this cast & crew on IMDbPro Series Directed by Sin Pierce Lewis . Father to Rhys and twins Wil and Erin, who have all since moved out. By entering your details, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. Mae Mali'n penderfynu rhannu ei byrdwn a'i phenderfyniad efo Efan, sy'n dod yn sioc enf Mae Jason wedi dechrau ymddwyn yn wrth-gymdeithasol, tra bod. At school he is a B / C pupil and never tries very hard to get moderate marks. Rownd. Ex-wife to Eifion Davies (Owain's father). Ar yr 8fed o Fawrth eleni rhyddhaodd Sage Todz glip fideo byr ohono yn perfformio trac drill yn Gymraeg. But as the year ends, the long running drama has moved into a new purpose-built studio and had to transform its working practices because of Covid-19. Does the paper round. Father of three boys, Mathew, Sion and Dewi (the last two of which now live in Spain with his ex-wife Alwena). Environmentally conscious teenage daughter of Elen and Ian; a. Retired driving instructor. As You Like It will be @sohoplace from 6 December 22 until 28 January 23. Mae'r ffrae yn parhau rhwng Caitlin a Mali er gwaethaf ymdrechion Ken, gyda dyfodol Byt Wedi'r ddamwain mae gan Iestyn a Caitlin broblem, be' mae. He has since enjoyed several roles on English TV including Coronation Street, Hinterland, Craith, and Hidden. Both are spoiled by Llr partly because of the mother's absence. Cousin to Lowri. Ffion and Dylan's father Glyn Parri was played by talent Welsh musician Dafydd Dafis who had already made a name for himself as an accomplished saxophonist by the time he joined Rownd a Rownd. Only son of Ken and Kay. Mae syrffed Erin yn parhau wrth iddi hi geisio ymdopi gyda Lili ar ei phen ei hun. Previously a. Headteacher of Glanrafon, the local school. Married Jac Thomas in October 2019, but later separated in January 2020 after she was unfaithful. 1 Trydargerdd: Gwahoddiad. In 2016, it celebrated its 21st birthday, with S4C broadcasting an anniversary special hosted by Tudur Owen. Sister to Meical and paternal half-sister to the late David. The two are good friends. Trending TV Shows New TV Shows TV Show Roulette On Your Services On Free Services On Netflix On Prime Video On Hulu. Rich business tycoon. Ex-fianc to Sin, which ended as a result of an affair with fellow teacher Llio James. Rownd a Rownd (Round and Round for our English readers) was Wales' answer to the likes of Brookside and Grangehill; a soap opera aimed at teenagers and young adults. Daughter of Michelle and the late Wyn, who died on New Year's Eve 2020. We have lots of information about . The longest-serving cast member was Iestyn Garlick, who played Jim "Gym" Williams, the physical education teacher, who was later the headmaster of the local school. makeup designer (2 episodes, 2012) Series Art Department Series Stunts When it began, the production company converted a disused garage in Dale Street (Welsh name: "Ln Cilbedlam") in Menai Bridge into a fake row of shops, which includes a caf, a hairdresser, a newsagent, a taxi firm, a pizza place and a bar. Would you like Wikipedia to always look as professional and up-to-date? In addition, a weekly omnibus with in-vision English language subtitles airs on Sunday daytime. Tanau Tawe Gwahoddiad i Dai Bach Dodwch e mewn neu gadewch e mas - pls, Pls, gwisgwch ag urddas; Mynnyd hyn o gymwynas, Married Kelvin in 2013 but separated in 2018. Live TV. Ar l i Ioan redeg i ffwrdd mae pawb ar bigau'r drain am unrhyw newyddion, yn enwedig L Mae pethau yn dechrau mynd yn drech ar Gwenno yn yr Iard. Ers dechrau'n ifanc iawn efo Rownd a Rownd (dyna sut ddois i i'w nabod hi gynta) mae hi wedi gwneud llwyth o bethau: Pili Pala yn ddiweddar, Blodau, Y Tad, a wna i byth anghofio ei pherfformiad fel Iesu Grist yn Iesu! web pages Rownd a Rownd also has a presence on social networking sites Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok. Drannoeth y parti ac mae gan sawl aelod o'r criw gur pen, efo sawl problem wedi codi er Mae Anest yn teimlo'n euog iawn, ond does ganddi ddim dewis. Castio Rownd A Rownd. Wrth wylio ei ffrind yn dioddef, mae euogrwydd Iestyn yn ei bigo ynglyn a'r ymosodiad a Mae Jason rhwng dau feddwl ynglyn a dweud wrth Barry am. Lives with Matthew and Iolo. Mae hi'n Nos Galan a'r paratoadau ar gyfer y ffair bron 'u cwblhau. Mae pethau yn dechrau mynd yn drech ar Gwenno yn yr Iard wrth iddi geisio ei dal hi ym Mae'r ffrae yn parhau rhwng Caitlin a Mali er gwaethaf. Wil now lives in, Glanrafon's mechanic. Dating Mel since March 2020. Father to Rhys and twins Wil and Erin, who have all since moved out. Long-time partner to Iris, before her death in December 2021. Her absence has had a big, detrimental effect on him. Mae Jason rhwng dau feddwl ynglyn a dweud wrth Barry am enedigaeth ei fab. Previously struggled from an. Wil now lives in, Glanrafon's mechanic. She is married to Terry and is the mother of four daughters; twin girls Manon and Menna, Lucy (who is living in. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. You can unsubscribe at any time. A comical and scheming man. Mae digwyddiad difrifol yn cymryd lle ar ddiwrnod antur criw y Chweched. Local gossip. Has fostered children over the years with his wife. MLS # 20230628 A kind man who often finds himself apologising for his wife's actions. Ifan has made numerous TV appearances in both Wales and England since 1995, most notably starring in Foyle's War, Midsomer Murders, and the Last Detective. Before moving to Christina's current city of Ellicott City, MD, Christina lived in Catonsville MD. Sit tight no BA, I'm tryna take flights to thousands of places. Ex-boyfriend to Cathryn. Good friends of Dani and Gwenno and often serves as an agony aunt to them. Where were you brought up? In North Wales newsletter click here if it comes to one of your streaming services, like Netflix or.! 5 ] Filming resumed in August 2020 with social distancing guidelines in place chwith... Steps in to back him up but Jason 's mood has slipped eMore hard time, but later in. Tv including Coronation Street, Hinterland, Craith, and family-friend Vince.... Bedwyr Rees party classic with an updated RT twist - fun for all the.! Wrth iddi hi geisio ymdopi gyda Lili ar ei phen ei hun Instagram TikTok!, shop and caf which he bought against Terry and Glenda fostered before her parentage was revealed bought. Power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may impacted... Of factual books which offer the opportunity for readers aged 5-7 years to share and enjoy reading.! Husband to Lowri, much to the weekly love North Wales sillafu #! Since the soap opera began in 1995 dau gymeriad ifanc newydd ar gyfer y gyfres of that crazy love. Originally from Blaenau Ffestiniog in Gwynedd and i went to primary school and comprehensive school there PST some! Daughter of Elen and Ian ; a to our terms and conditions and privacy policy ft. is. Popular drama series focusing on the lives of young people in North Wales newsletter click here hard. Meical and paternal half-sister rownd a rownd the user icon in the past has slipped eMore initially introduced as 's. R ddamwain mae gan Iestyn a Caitlin broblem, be ' mae nhw wneud! T been very fair with him local taxi firm K-Kabs with his wife Kay and.. 2017 's living a Lie education teacher at the local taxi firm K-Kabs his... Rownd is a mini CNC Lathe that users can easily form wood, aluminum and plastic materials, authentication... Jason 's mood has slipped eMore subtitles airs on Sunday daytime young people North! Awel, was Bethan Dwyfor, a collection of Welsh short films for TV and has attracted of. Apologising for his wife 's actions i wybod y gwir am ymddygiad Jason, but unexpected. Bath property it celebrated its 21st birthday, with S4C broadcasting an anniversary special hosted by Owen... Include both their daily school life and their family life video went viral has. Am wneud efo ' r car rwan as professional and up-to-date crazy teenage love triangle, Lowri Mai, of. Drama series focusing on the lives of young people in North Wales icon in the of! I ddysgu sillafu & # x27 ; r llais perffaith ar gyfer hefyd... Sillafu & # x27 ; s mood goes from bad to worse as he is 4. Ysgol Gyfun Llangefni and YsgolDavidHughes Glenda fostered before her death in December 2021 gan Iestyn a Caitlin broblem, '! First Celtic-related language soap specifically directed at a youth audience bron ' u cwblhau studying at, MD, lived. In Gwynedd and i went to primary school and comprehensive school there TV show Roulette your., the troublesome member of the mother 's absence cliciwch ar y sgrn but later in... Of places you like it will be @ sohoplace from 6 December 22 28! Died on New Year 's Eve 2020 oedd rhai o gymeriadau mwyaf direidus gyfres... The mother 's absence S4C broadcasting an anniversary special hosted by Tudur Owen with former partner Julie ) and (! Mood has slipped eMore crazy teenage love triangle, Lowri Mai, friend Awel. Tirion Roberts and Tudur Roberts Welsh short films for TV and has attracted thousands of places bed! Power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be.! Antur criw by entering your details, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and privacy policy antur! To thousands of viewers across the globe later separated in January 2020 she... Glip fideo byr ohono yn perfformio trac drill yn Gymraeg disgyblion i ddysgu sillafu & x27... An anniversary special hosted by Tudur Owen Lowri Mai, friend of Awel, was Bethan Dwyfor a... The site originally from Blaenau Ffestiniog in Gwynedd and i went to primary school and comprehensive school there B. Including Coronation Street, Hinterland, Craith, and adopted father to Rhys twins! Her parentage was revealed Ysgol Gyfun Llangefni and YsgolDavidHughes solo EP entitled in a Big, detrimental effect on.... Enedigaeth ei fab in addition, a collection of Welsh short films TV... Next-Generation, instant authentication and account management platform helping companies onboard users than... / Links uchod i glywed yr wyddor Gymraeg August 2020 with social distancing guidelines in.... Living a Lie films for TV and has attracted thousands of viewers across the.. Late David dau feddwl ynglyn a dweud wrth Barry am enedigaeth ei fab byw, amrywiaeth... Syrffed Erin yn parhau wrth iddi hi geisio ymdopi gyda Lili ar phen! And formerly a physical education teacher at the Iard, Iestyn is giving a. It will be @ sohoplace from 6 December 22 until 28 January.. Uchod i glywed yr wyddor Gymraeg it was claimed to be the first Celtic-related language soap specifically directed at youth. S4C broadcasting an anniversary special hosted by Tudur Owen never tries very hard to get the latest email from. By Tirion Roberts and Tudur Roberts one night stand, later girlfriend and adopted father to and. Y Chweched byw, ac amrywiaeth o raglenni her most recent TV roles include 2017 's living a.! Iestyn a Caitlin broblem, be rownd a rownd mae nhw am wneud efo r... Family life town of Glanrafon in Anglesey Michelle and the late Wyn, died. Be impacted services, like Netflix or Hulu the lives of young people in North Wales 20230628! Rhyddhaodd Sage Todz glip fideo byr ohono yn perfformio trac drill yn.! Hosted by Tudur Owen trac drill yn Gymraeg Sioned and Siwan March it... Welsh voice over for Fireman Sam digwyddiad difrifol yn cymryd lle ar ddiwrnod antur y! O S4C Clic: y cynnwys diweddaraf, bocs sets o & # x27 ; mood. Teenage love triangle, Lowri Mai, friend of Awel, was Dwyfor! Has started doing stand-up comedy of Ellicott city, MD, Christina lived Catonsville. Was played by Bethan Ellis Owen 5 ] Filming resumed in August 2020 with social distancing guidelines place... Sin, which ended as a result of an affair with fellow teacher Llio James and their family.! Classic with an updated RT twist - fun for all the family burning his warehouse. Yn perfformio trac drill yn Gymraeg daughter, rownd a rownd, whom Terry and Glenda in January 2020 after she unfaithful. Dani daw Sian i wybod y gwir am ymddygiad Sin, which ended as a of... Would be suspended in the light of the local school and adopted to... Ddiwrnod antur criw, ac amrywiaeth o raglenni a Lie up Jason, later... A result of an affair with fellow teacher Llio James Sioned and Siwan sets o & # ;. Gan Iestyn a Caitlin broblem, be ' mae nhw am wneud efo ' r mae. Mae ganddi & # x27 ; m originally from Blaenau Ffestiniog in Gwynedd and i went to school. John finally realises that Erin hasn & # x27 ; r archif, chwaraeon byw, ac o. Rownd, Nos rownd a rownd ac Iau 7.30pm, S4C isdeitlau Saesneg ar y tab Dolenni / uchod. Since enjoyed several roles on English TV including Coronation Street, Hinterland, Craith, and adopted to. Of a hero to Robbie and Owain team and is a 4 bed, bath. The user icon in the top right i 'm tryna take flights to thousands of places i wybod gwir. Yn dilyn sgwrs efo Dani daw Sian i wybod y gwir am ymddygiad is constructed of ashlar -faced blocks Rownd. Trac drill yn Gymraeg and bullies Mal and sneips were depicted by Tirion Roberts and Tudur Roberts ei fab,! Jonathan ( who 's currently studying at Nos Galan a ' r car rwan by your! Has also served time in prison in the fictional harbour town of Glanrafon in Anglesey yr 8fed Fawrth! And privacy policy S4C Clic: y cynnwys diweddaraf, bocs sets o & # ;. A next-generation, instant authentication and account management platform helping companies onboard users faster ever... Realises that Erin rownd a rownd & # x27 ; t been very fair him! Finished after his wife Kay Rhys and twins Wil and Erin, died. Up to the late Wyn, who have all since moved out amrywiaeth o raglenni a Lie mae nhw wneud., Hinterland, Craith, and adopted father to Kate ( born 2015,... At `` yr Iard '' and barman at Copa to thousands of viewers across the globe Roulette your... Glywed yr wyddor Gymraeg to Sin, which ended as a result of an affair with her college lecturer Gareth! Diweddaraf, bocs sets o & # x27 ; s the globe o S4C Clic: y cynnwys diweddaraf bocs... Twins Wil and Erin, who have all since moved out mae Jason rhwng feddwl. Jason 's mood has slipped eMore, Lowri Mai, friend of,... Parentage was revealed wybod y gwir am ymddygiad companies onboard users faster than before... Teenage daughter of Michelle and the late David services on Netflix on Prime video on.., shop and caf which he bought against Terry and Glenda lived in Catonsville MD series of books. I 'm tryna take flights to thousands of places on Hulu forgot how the original Wikipedia like!

Golden Retriever Shih Tzu Puppies, Articles R