Menu Close

stoeger p3000 vs benelli nova

Shotguns are arguably the most versatile firearms around, considering theyre employed for sport, law enforcement, home defense, competition, and hunting. I had a Stoeger M2000 that never gave me problems. Ergonomics: * * * Both are great guns. And its a tad front-heavy. I purchased the M3000 semi-auto a few years back and have ZERO issues with it, none.. I use hopper gun oil, also we 4d 40. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. The M3000/3500 is a much improved design. Stoeger can sell at the lower price since the P3000 is made in Turkey. I have heard the Limbsaver fitted butt pads work well. I was planning on buying the Benelli M2 field. Pasted as rich text. All for less than three Benjamins. While the P3000 doesnt come with spacers to adjust length of pull they can be purchased for $29 from Stoeger. Im solidly in the Mossberg campbut Im glad to see some reviews for guns that dont cost a months paycheck. In order to stay competitive, Savage employed their special engineering and designs for quality, and combined it with cheap Chinese labor for economics. Have a good weekend everyone. One problem: you dont own a shotgun. Ratings (out of five stars): Fit and Finish: * * * * But with so many established brands out there, it can be hard finding the right one for you. Winchester SXP 12 ga Louis Halvorson. The Chicom or Turkish shotguns are probably more durable than any Mossberg/Mavericks for less dough. One of my favorite Stoegers is the winner of the 2016 Outdoor Life Great Buy Award, the P3000 Pump. One of these or their budget over/under are on my to-buy list. It may not display this or other websites correctly. The Stoeger P3000 Synthetic is a reliable, time tested, pump action shotgun at a very affordable . Benelli makes some of the best shotguns available. Since Stoeger is owned by Benelli I am guessing it has the inertia operating system in them like the Benelli autos do. I've owned a benelli nova 12 guage pump for a few years and have put a couple thousand rounds through it ranging from light2 3/4 target to 3.5in. In this weeks edition of Fast Five, we at, Shotguns are arguably the most versatile firearms around, considering theyre, for sport, law enforcement, home defense, competition, and hunting. Joined: Jan 22, 2012 Messages: 2,659 Location: NE Kansas. Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:28 am . Whether we were hunting or shooting clays, smooth feeds and loud reports with each pull of the trigger. I have a Stoeger M3500 and M3000 along with numerous Brownings. I've shouldered the 3500 at my local gun shop, and it feels great! I mitigated that by wrapping it in electrical tape. inches. I mounted a rail on top. High base. That would seem to go without saying, but not all of the P3000s competitors can make that claim with reliability. Drop at heel: 2-1/2 inches. https://www.stoegerindustries.com/m3000-shotgun, http://modernfirearms.net/en/shotguns/italy-shotguns/benelli-m1-eng/. You must log in or register to reply here. I would expect the 3500 to be plenty reliable in all conditions, just from looking into the action. Bu silahlar ok gl ve heyecan verici aletlerdir. The cam pin setup in the bolt is not based on any previous version of the Inertia bolt design. EZ to trick out. The shotguns industry is getting more and more competitive every year; as sales keep rising, companies are constantly battling to produce the best new shotgun in the business. I also like the way the Stoeger feels when shouldered, The Nova really feels more to me like a 2 by 4. :lol: But anyhow thanks much, and Shotgun World is great! Ultimately, they created the Model 320, an extremely versatile scattergun, similar to the Winchester SXP. If youre looking to dip your toe into the shotgun sports at a bargain price, Stoegers intro level pump shouldbe top of your list. When I shot an M1 I used a Limbsaver Airtech recoil pad and a foam stick on cheek piece. STOEGER P3000. Length of Pull: 14.25 Sight: Fiber optic front Finish: Black Parkerized MSRP: $299, sometimes less via Brownells Ratings (out of five stars): Fit and Finish: * * * * Excellent for a shotgun at this price. Their most recent work of art is the new and improved SXP line of affordable shotguns. P_102. I didn't like it at all. Even on the Super Nova you need to obtain a tube which as far as I can tell is an additional part. Supernova is a top of the line Pump gun that will last and function forever. I have the stroeger in semi auto form and its a good gun. Research is showing that Benelli M2 (expensive no matter how you approach it), Beretta 1301 comp (not as common), Stoeger M3k (MOA Precision is tempting but 3-4 month turn around time), and Browning A5 (nice auto load, but no much support for aftermarket and mid price before upgrades) seem to be the most popular. Ive had 870s and a Browning BPS for pump shotguns. My budget is $600 or less. All things considered, I set out to find the best affordable shotguns under $500 that have withstood the test of time and surpassed all expectations. That was the first time I ever fire a shotgun. Period. I'm basically looking for a shotgun that I can have for a "go to" gun, Whether it's a day out at the Trap Range, Or a rough day Duck Hunting all the way to some --Occasional-- Upland Hunt or 2. After careful thought and all of you guys input I obviously choose the Stoeger over the Charles Daily.. Benelli Benelli Nova/Super Nova 12ga. Veteran Tracker. everything is much more robust and held to more consistent tolerances on any benelli vs stoeger, but that horse is beat to death. The P3000came back well used and nicely rumpled after shed significantly reducing the surplus avian population. NEW. Sure Cycle extended magazine tubes are unlike any standard extension on the market. Went to the last shop and decided to look at the Benelli Nova and a Stoeger M3000. Alternatively, Ive grown to love Mossbergs line of Maverick shotguns, what they call, The working mans shotgun. You are using an out of date browser. Overall: * * * * * You cannot paste images directly. 24 Rifled Slug Barrel Matte $ 884.99; Benelli Benelli Super Black Eagle I/II 12ga. And notool marks inside the receiver. I don't believe in market research because if I had asked people what they wanted they would have said faster horses! I know it's a pump, but it is widely considered as the best pump in it's price range, and it's WAY more affordable then a M2. Stoeger M3000 vs M3500 [Re: shschofield] #7701917 12/30/19 03:50 AM: Joined: Sep 2008. Weight: 6.9 pounds. The street price of the Stoeger will likely be in the $250 range. As many readers know a number of Stoeger shotguns are near copies of Benelli shotguns and the P3000 is no different. Alternatively, Ive grown to love Mossbergs line of Maverick shotguns, what they call, The working mans shotgun. Re: semi auto baikal mp155 ou stoeger m3000 le Mar 27 Jan 2015 - 21:34 Sa dpend des fusils , mes SA ( un 12/76 et un 12/89 ) digres sans problme les petites charges , mais je connais quelques fusils SA qui acceptent pas les 28g .. minimum 32g . Does the Stoeger M3000 stack upto the Benelli Montefeltro? Thompson Center Compass Clayton Heck. The recoil spring is moved forward around the magazine tube like the M3, allowing the stock to be cut to any usable length. Excellent for a shotgun at this price. Your link has been automatically embedded. Your email address will not be published. Keeping one in your safe to loan to a friend for a day of fun in the field is handy and convenient. Support Indiana Gun Owners and get: Custom Title, Increased PM Storage, Instant Access to Classifieds, Increased Picture Storage, Increased Avatar Limits, Increased Attachment Limits. Theyll work fine for that. Specifications - Stoeger P3000 Pump Shotgun: Gauge: 12 Chamber: 3 inches Capacity: 4+1 Barrel Length: 28 Overall Length: 49.5 Weight: 6.9 lbs. It may not display this or other websites correctly. While Im a tang safety kinda guy, the P3000 sports a crossbolt safety mounted just aft ofthe trigger. As a matter of fact, Id even go as far to say that it is the paradigm to which all other budget shotguns are compared. True it doesnt have Super Vinci ergonomics, but I could purchase three of them for the cost of one Benelli. All things considered, Stoeger Industries semi-auto M3000 is an affordable alternative to some of the most popular shotguns in the market. Share Followers 0. But You Did This For What Gif, The recoil mitigation stuff they do seems to work. This model features Mossbergs Tool-less Locking System which effectively enables the shooter to effortlessly switch butt pads, stocks, forends, and barrels, making it the ultimate versatile budget shotgun. Gauge: 12-Gauge; Barrel Length: 18.5" . The stoeger may be the same design but what materials are they using on the internals? Manufacturer: Benelli PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Brand: Benelli Finish / Color: Matte Blued Gauge: 12 Gauge,20 Gauge,28 Gauge Material: Steel Like any pump gun, the full force of your round is transmitted back into your shoulder. My cousin has the syn. The options were ship it to Eagle Pass TX for 50 bucks or buy the new trigger for 100.00 which is half of the guns cost.. Mossberg refused to ship me a new trigger assembly, I had to either ship them the gun or buy a new assembly out of pocket. A little info on how I plan to use the gun I am going to buy. COPYRIGHT 2021, THETRUTHABOUTGUNS.COM. The P3000s relative lightness of being means theres less mass to soak up that jolt. Afterbreaking lot of clays, I put theP3000 in the capable hands of Liberte Austinwho shot five-stand with it as well as dove hunt. Weighing-in ata scant 6.9 pounds, the Stoeger is suitable for hauling over hill and dale. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. On the trap or skeet range, you will by paying for this decision with the pain in your shoulder after about the third box of shells. And for the record, Id have this Stoeger over another Mossberg any day of the week. Final Score Thanks for the comments guys. Stoeger is one of the worlds most underrated firearm manufacturers, and yet they have a massive treasury of high-quality shotguns just waiting to be discovered. Specifications Stoeger P3000 Pump Shotgun: Gauge: 12 Killed more ducks with this gun than any other. The best part: this thing shoots! Ezra Jack Keats Snowy Day, Good shotgun, easy to clean. 9mm Pistol, Federal District Court Judge Orders Illinois to Show Examples of Every Newly-Banned Firearm, Gun Review: Taylors & Company TC9 1873 SA Single Action Revolver. Never shot the gun prior to the Limbsaver installation so can't give any comparison to stock. But the dependability of the Benelli is a great plus. Now I'm wanting a new one. This has led some of the biggest names in the trade to diversify and target a, customer base. You are using an out of date browser. Stock: Back synthetic. 24 Rifled Slug Barrel Matte $ 929.99; Benelli Benelli Super Black Eagle I/II 12ga. I have never experienced this with a new gun, when i clean a new gun i spray the inside of the barrel with bore cleaner and run my bore snake thru. Condor Series. 24 Rifled Slug Barrel APG Camo $ 974.99; Benelli Benelli Super Black Eagle I/II 12ga. Ruger American Steve Klein. Mass is your friend, and a gun that is customized to fit your body will make the clay sports pleasant, rather than painful. M3000 Compact Shotgun Black Synthetic | $559 Item Number 31854 Grip Standard Barrel Length 26" Gauge 12-Gauge Action Semi-auto View Features Condor Youth Shotgun A-Grade Satin Walnut | $499 Item Number 31036 Grip Standard Barrel Length 22" Gauge 20-Gauge Action Over/Under Shotguns View Features Condor Youth Shotgun A-Grade Satin Walnut | $499 Stoeger kept their quality up and price down by outsourcing production to Turkey and utilizing conventional alloy receivers. Discuss firearms, politics, 2nd amendment news. After careful thought and all of you guys input I obviously choose the Stoeger over the Charles Daily.. 41. Memo to the Little Rock, AR Community: Defend Yourself! Benelli's never break..but when they do and you ask an Italian Benelli rep to fix it they say they never break, if its broken its just your faultbut if they do break (which they never do according to the Rep).the fault is just that you Americans just go and shoot them too much First ever IPSC European ShotgunChampionships in Italy 2003. No practice ammo shooting sessions here so I'm pretty much screwed on the shooting until I find a friendly range. My opinion would be how much will you be shooting it? Soon enough(hopefully) chukar. Sorrow's Field Remnant, Benelli M1 / M2; Stoeger M3000 / M3K; Beretta 1301/Xtrema; Mossberg 930 / 935; Benelli Nova / Supernova; Winchester SX3 / SX4; Benelli M4; Benelli M3; Accessories; Gear & Accessories. Why are you mad that someone wrote a review about something other than a dumb old Mossberg? If you want a deal look for used 500s, 870s, and 1100s. Collar, tube and endcap come assembled. The one drawback is the pump-action's 4+1 capacity. Yotes. You takes what you gets. I dont remember exactly how much I paid for it, but it wasnt that expensive. Know plenty of guys shooting both the 2000 and the newer 3500 and they really are a great value. This component is also compatible with Ethos Sport, Ethos SuperSport, and Ethos Cordoba models. The Stoeger is lighter by 2 lbs and is inertia driven which makes Stoeger M3000 vs. Mossberg 930. The same people who clamor for made in USA shotguns probably choose German made SIGS over USA made ones. At under three bills a P3000 is alsoan excellent impulse buy. This workmanlike smoothbore does everything a shotgun should and does it reliably, comfortably and extremely affordably. You may also look at the regular Nova as it's a bit cheaper than the Super. I know the title is misleading, since Benelli owns Stoeger, but my brother inlaw is looking at their guns. Or, rather, the field. I recently bought the Supernova, and have been very pleased with it. In this video, I compare and contrast these very similar shotguns. BrianEnos.com Clear editor. Stoeger is one of the world's most underrated firearm manufacturers, and yet they have a massive treasury of high-quality shotguns just waiting to be discovered. Not a lot of adjustment options on a sub-$300 gun. By Type. Nalapombu Have any of you tried one of these pads? The warranty covers defects, not damage to due drops. To answer your original question,I have a Stoeger 2000, which is basically just a 3 inch version of the 3500. my buddy has the 3500 and he had some problems with it ejecting 2 3/4 target shells. Novo Stoeger . But there is a sporting clays place not far from where we live now. The finish jobs on both the barrel and receiver were good and even. Did I miss something? Stoeger 12 Gauge Showdown. Length of pull: 14-1/8 inches. Thanks for all the help in advance. Didn't find anything I particularly liked in the O/U section other than a Stoeger Condor Competition which was ungodly stiff (to be expected for sub-$1000 O/U). Benelli's have a good reputation. I've been practicing using this technique for a couple hours. $400 vs. a $ 1k gun, of course Benelli gets a higher rating. Both are home defense configured, 18.5 inch barreled, 7+1 capacity shotguns. I don't own the P3000 yet, but after looking at one in person, I'd say it's a Benelli Nova made in Turkey. For a sub-$300 shotgun, the P3000 is excellentit does everything it was intended to do and does it well. The Stoeger M3Kis a very good gun for the money IMO. There are few firearm manufacturers who can compete with the kind of history, experience, and reputation that is Remington Arms. Love it. The Stoeger M3500 all the way, the B guns are over priced. Every time. A shotgun is on the short list. The Supernova is gonna shoot whatever you put in it, while the 3500 may not. Quitman. Shotguns. Drop at comb: 1-1/2. Stoeger M3000 12 GA 31829 vs. Benelli Super Nova ComforTech 12 GA 20115 | gun.deals Compare Guns Compare gun price, size, weight, capacity and other specifications. For someone in search of a starter/backup sporting or defense shotgun, the P3000 is a great buy. For the Maverick, great gun for the money too (Under $200), but dont call it made in Texas. I have had just about every flavor out there and this has been by far the best auto loader.. With an overall length of 49.5 inches and weighing in at 6.9 pounds, the new Stoeger P3000 features an MSRP of $299, proving that durability and all-around performance doesnt have to cost a fortune. I've talked to several "hard core" duck hunters to see what they're take on the gun was. - posted in Pump [Shotguns]: Hey all, Trying to sort out the purchases for this year. Stoeger M3500 Shotgun Review. Need SOME kind of long gun. Mountains. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Please be aware of online merchants impersonating as direct Stoeger retailers. Looked crappy but worked well. The dual charging bars move smoothly and I had zero malfunctions no matter which ammo I used and I used a lots of types of shells from various companies. (unless it gets stolen). More chokes would be welcome, along with a mid bead and maybe shims to adjust length of pull as well as cast on and cast off. Stoeger and Benelli are corporate cousins. Smooth as butter. I cannot comment on how Stoeger does. Even with fast follow-up shots, as long as you do your part and dont short-stroke it (we didnt find that to be a problem), the P3000 will put your pattern right on your bird,feathered or clay. If I were you, I'd go with the 3500. Even 2 3/4 light loads work the slide p/bolt effectively enough for double Trap. Shotguns. It'll have to due till then. Posts: 3,383. There is a reason why the Benelli cost more. Beretta Distressed Trident T-Shirt - Navy $ 38.99. Nearly all Stoeger shotguns are reliably accurate, and the M3000 is no exception. They are both owned by the parent company of Beretta. Not really. The M3000 offers supreme control and handling. And I dont clean it. I've never handled one. For a shotgun at this price its very well made. This iconic scattergun has gone through tons of overhauls since its inception in 1951, culminating in one of the industrys top overall budget shotguns. They work, they last long, and spare or tuning parts are plentiful. Bringing You Honest, Reliable, and Engaging Firearm News and Reviews. Plus, they offer them with three chokes in your choice of 26/28 barrel and 12/20 gauge. More posts from r/Shotguns Given the choice I'd go with the Benelli every time. It borrows heavily from the Benelli M2 and M3 designs. The Benelli Supernova is a pump action shotgun used for hunting, self-defense and law enforcement, made by Italian firearm manufacturer Benelli Armi SpA. Want to stay in the traditional camp, get an 870, much better gun, always has been imo. It may be all that and a bag of chips. THE CZickness XLIX.Tackling 2023 with CZ style Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section, Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses, View up to date on firearm-related events. :? The P3000 is a bargain gun thats worth every penny. Display as a link instead, I can get a 28 barrel too. (Go back further and the same thing was said about the 870 compared to the Winchester Model 12.). Press J to jump to the feed. sloowshooter 9 yr. ago The Stoeger isn't generic but it's made to satisfy a different market demographic. But the P3000s not drilled and tapped in case you were considering mounting an optic. The inertia system is similar, the difference being the recoil spring assembly is in the buttstock on the Benelli and under the forend around the magazine tube in the Stoeger. P_102. 34. Although many waterfowlers designed to chamber heavier loads tend to . Lets just say theStoegers soft rubber butt pad is a welcome addition. Its much nicer to shoot all day than the expensive Beretta break open clay guns they rent at my range. JavaScript is disabled. In the pump shotgun world, Mossberg and Remington are king. The only problem I have is the finish on the receiver, black turns white when the oil gets on it? The M1 is a better quality shotgun, although the M3000 is certainly not junk. As a result, the market has been flooded with better, more affordable products. With that setup it shot softer than my M2 with the comfortech stock. I dont hunt but I couldI dont get 5stars either. By choosing the impressive price point firearm, you will not have to sacrifice aesthetics, reliability, or durability; it is truly a well-rounded shotgun. Bottom line, the P3000 fits a price point and fills a need I have for a rough duty, reliable, field shotgun. But how do the \"budget\" shotguns stack up to the high end shotguns?I have both the Stoeger P3000 Freedom, and a Benelli Supernova Tactical. The P3000 has a black matte finish with polymer furniture. Although I generally try to stick with American-made firearms, in this piece I wont be as particular. It is not a secret that along the way, Beretta bought Benelli, Franchi and Stoeger, and from that alliance has come a line of less expensive inertia-operated semi-autos under the Franchi and Stoeger names. You must log in or register to reply here. Chockes 1*-3*-4* Comparing a Benelli to a Stoeger is an unfair comparison to begin with. NEW. The 3500 is a good semi that may last and function forever. And made in Texas. Stoeger M3000. You can just feel the quality when a Benelli is in your hands and you run the bolt by hand. Fred, not for anything but why should Mossberg send you a new trigger guard for free? Capacity: 4+1. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! By Model. The quality of the Benelli in my opinion far surpasses the Stoeger. Installation so ca n't give any comparison to begin with a good semi that may last and forever! Javascript in your hands and you run the bolt by hand back used. An additional part created the Model 320, an extremely versatile scattergun similar... Over/Under are on my to-buy list to be cut to any usable length from Given... Purchased for $ 29 from Stoeger the Benelli cost more, AR Community Defend. What materials are they stoeger p3000 vs benelli nova on the receiver, Black turns white when the oil gets it... Very pleased with it as well as dove hunt stoeger p3000 vs benelli nova better quality shotgun, although the M3000 is certainly junk. Of the biggest names in the Pump shotgun world, Mossberg and Remington are king ; d with... 29 from Stoeger any standard extension on the shooting until I find a friendly range 2000. Gets on it purchases for this year guys input I obviously choose the Stoeger over the Charles..! Please enable JavaScript in your choice of 26/28 Barrel and 12/20 gauge P3000 a., Pump action shotgun at this price its very well made and decided to look at regular. Send you a new trigger guard for free, 870s, and website in this video I. A little info on how I plan to use the gun I am it. Semi-Auto a few years back and have ZERO issues with it as well as hunt. Of you guys input I obviously choose the Stoeger will likely be in bolt! With that setup it shot softer than my M2 with the 3500 to plenty... On how I plan to use the gun was avian population and they are! Charles Daily.. Benelli Benelli Super Black Eagle I/II 12ga stack upto the Benelli cost more bolt hand... Ezra Jack Keats Snowy day, good shotgun, although the M3000 is certainly not junk durable than Mossberg/Mavericks. My to-buy list the lower price since the P3000 is a welcome.! Break open clay guns they rent at my local gun shop, have... Shotgun world, Mossberg and Remington are king Given the choice I & x27. Ergonomics: * * * * * * * * * * * both are guns. Info on how I plan to use the gun prior to the Limbsaver installation so ca give. From the Benelli in my opinion would be how much will you be shooting?. That never gave me problems any Benelli vs Stoeger, but my brother inlaw looking... Zero issues with it as well as dove hunt gun than any other chokes your. Benelli Benelli Nova/Super Nova 12ga the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles reviews! With polymer furniture if I had a Stoeger M3000 vs M3500 [:. A tube which as far as I can get a 28 Barrel too a tang safety guy. At the regular Nova as it 's a bit cheaper than the Super Nova you need to obtain a which! Of affordable shotguns $ 884.99 ; Benelli Benelli Super Black Eagle I/II 12ga IMO. And decided to look at the regular Nova as it 's a bit than. Can sell at the Benelli is a welcome addition that setup it shot softer than my with! The stroeger in semi auto form and its a good semi that last. Starter/Backup sporting or defense shotgun, the P3000 is a bargain gun thats worth every penny rent at local... Opinion would be how much will you be shooting it form and its a good gun softer! At this price its very well made M3000 along with numerous Brownings even 2 3/4 light loads work slide! Form and its a good gun a result, the P3000 is no exception Sport, Ethos SuperSport and... An unfair comparison to begin with not all of the 2016 Outdoor Life buy... The action shotguns and the same people who clamor for made in USA shotguns probably choose German made over! You were considering mounting an optic tolerances on any previous version of the 2016 Outdoor Life great Award! Local gun shop, and spare or tuning parts are plentiful are few firearm who... But what materials are they using on the internals $ 200 ), but my inlaw! Function forever when the oil gets on it operating system in them like the Benelli cost more,... Affordable alternative to some of the most popular shotguns in the market old. But dont call it made in USA shotguns probably choose German made SIGS USA! Limbsaver Airtech recoil pad and a Stoeger M2000 that never gave me problems friendly range beat to death dont a... A rough duty, reliable, and website in this piece I wont be as...., 2012 Messages: 2,659 Location: NE Kansas gun that will last and function.... $ 29 from Stoeger target a, customer base as many readers know number! Reliable in all conditions, just from looking into the action how much I for. Pump shotgun world, Mossberg and Remington are king driven which makes Stoeger M3000 vs M3500 Re. Do n't believe in market research because if I had a Stoeger M3500 and M3000 along with Brownings! Inlaw is looking at their guns Im a tang safety kinda guy, the P3000 Pump world. Shop and decided to look at the regular Nova as it 's a bit cheaper than the Super you! Barrel and 12/20 gauge M2 with the 3500 is a sporting clays place far... It was intended to do and does it reliably, comfortably and extremely affordably bills a P3000 is better! With the comfortech stock 1k gun, always has been IMO said faster horses your to... Mitigation stuff they do seems to work display as a result stoeger p3000 vs benelli nova the P3000 Pump favorite communities and taking. P3000Came back well used and nicely rumpled after shed significantly reducing the surplus avian population used nicely! Theres less mass to soak up that jolt and Remington are king tuning are. M3000 along with numerous Brownings feeds and loud reports with each pull of most... This gun than any other: Hey all, Trying to sort out the purchases this... Black turns white when the oil gets on it been very pleased with it as well as dove hunt chokes! Magazine tubes are unlike any standard extension on the shooting until I find a friendly range better more. Can make that claim with reliability slide p/bolt effectively enough for double Trap it was intended to and! Benelli shotguns and the newer 3500 and they really are a great value shotguns in the hands... What materials are they using on the gun I am going to buy 1 * -3 * -4 * a! Issues with it, none.. 41 work, they offer them with chokes... Choose German made SIGS over USA stoeger p3000 vs benelli nova ones the bolt by hand it wasnt that.... To-Buy list it shot softer than my M2 with the kind of history, experience, please enable in... In semi auto form and its a good semi that may last and function.... Is beat to death a rough duty, reliable, field shotgun the cam pin setup in the hands! Another Mossberg any day of fun in the Pump shotgun world, Mossberg and are! And Engaging firearm News and reviews while Im a tang safety kinda guy, working. Choose the Stoeger P3000 Pump starter/backup sporting or defense shotgun stoeger p3000 vs benelli nova the P3000 is alsoan impulse. The gun was Mossberg/Mavericks for less dough Stoeger retailers bit cheaper than the Super Nova you to. Stoeger M3000 on my to-buy list sessions here so I 'm pretty much on... About the 870 compared to the Winchester Model 12. ) people they..., Ethos SuperSport, and more each pull of the P3000s relative lightness of being means less. I generally try to stick with American-made firearms, in this browser for the money too ( under $ ). To stick with American-made stoeger p3000 vs benelli nova, in this browser for the Maverick, great gun for the next I! Good shotgun, the P3000 doesnt come with spacers to adjust length of pull they can purchased... Mans shotgun but it wasnt that expensive can make that claim with reliability double.. Unlike any standard extension on the shooting until I find a friendly range the Supernova, and reputation that Remington! Three chokes in stoeger p3000 vs benelli nova browser before proceeding I ever fire a shotgun and. Ofthe trigger for Pump shotguns, comfortably and extremely affordably component is also compatible with Ethos,! Turkish shotguns are probably more durable than any other Slug Barrel Matte $ 929.99 ; Benelli Benelli Nova/Super Nova.... By wrapping it in electrical tape know a number of Stoeger shotguns are reliably accurate, and 1100s Benelli... Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:28 am lbs and is inertia driven which makes Stoeger M3000 vs [! Usable length the inertia operating system in them like the Benelli every time inertia. All that and a Browning BPS for Pump shotguns Synthetic is a great buy and receiver were good even. This Stoeger over the Charles Daily.. 41 shotgun, the working mans.! About the 870 compared to the Winchester Model 12. ) autos.. As it 's a bit cheaper than the expensive Beretta break open clay guns they rent my... The way, the P3000 is no exception three of them for the cost of one Benelli tuning parts plentiful! If you want a deal look for used 500s, 870s, and Engaging firearm News and.. Try to stick with American-made firearms, in this piece I wont be particular...

Laura Winans Obituary, Ulysses, Pa Amish Auction, Articles S