Menu Close

1957 cadillac hearse for sale

109,000 Miles. The driver side door panel will need to be installed. Of course the model had the false hood irons (called Landau bars) on the sides - very much an expectation of the marketplace and one which virtually all hearses with wide back pillars had. The casket table, which I was told is a Jewish roller setup, is in good shape but will need a good cleaning. Cold AC, AM/FM Radio with Power Antenna. While some folks call their car all original, (except for the engine, transmission, and half the rest), the seller of this 1957 Cadillac Hearse in Watertown, South Dakota says Everything is New, punctuating that sentiment with Nothing Original. A modern fuel-injected V8, stunning blue and white paint, and a leather interior grace this striking 57. Are you referring to the Jaguar XKE hearse? 5.0L 305Cu. There are some newer tires that a friend wants $150.00 for the set of 4. I am not sure if they buried the entire plexiglass box with the guy on the bike. 25 watching. Another example the seller claims has acting credits is this 1958 Cadillac Miller-Meteor Duplex Futura originally listed in March 2022 on Craigslistin Van Nuys, California. There are 28 new and used 1957 Cadillacs listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $4,000. We do things in style here. My mother and step-father, ONLY ONE EVER MADE ! So she gave in & we went bar hopping in the hearse. It runs and drives very nice. Theres a hearse club here in Michigan that has regular Last Responder get-togethers. Also had a divider wall between the front and rear compartment, that had lexan window, and some cubby compartments, I assume were for transporting cremation urns. A time-machine. So we had his & hers hearse lol. Originally from Michigan.This car is number 207 of 239 built. Todd every car is unique. It's an eye catcher. Steve ,I totally agree with that thought. 63,200 miles. Dealership. This 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz, the better of two such models in the sale, took top sale honors at $83,000. A couple of ri, A dream. Magnificent! - $17,000 (Wisconsin Rapids) 2007 Cadillac Commercial Chassis Hearse Conversion 4.6 liter V8 FWDThis is a very well built hearse conversion by . We have 93 listed from $4500 to $202000. it is a matter of time and finding a nice one. 4.1 V8 A/C works. Needs: Fuel pump installed (comes with replacement)Carburetor rebuilt (comes with rebuild kit)Oil change (oil has no miles on it but hasnt been ran in a couple years)Breather air filterBody work and paint Possible fan relay replacement (someone installed toggle switch to power on blower fan for A/C / heat)Everything else checked over before deeming roadworthy When it last ran I had just replaced the radiator, both radiator hoses, both V-belts, heater hose, trans line, changed oil and filter, sprayed carburetor, and replaced passenger side front fender. Currently has 155207 miles. Runs great. They also have a Restored 72 Cadillac Hearse, a two Horse Drawn Hearse and a Three Wheeled Harley Motorcycle towed Hearse. Originally purchased in Pennsylvania, and rumored to have som 2005 Cadillac Hearse for Sale in Columbus, OH, 1962 Cadillac Hearse - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive in Caryville, CA, 2000 CADILLAC SUPERIOR HEARSE money maker - cars & trucks - by in Cincinnati, OH, 1999 Cadillac Funeral Hearse - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle in Hayward, CA, 1996 Cadillac Hearse in SALT LAKE CITY, AZ, 1993 Cadillac Hearse Sayers & Scovill in Lake Havasu City, AZ, 1947 Cadillac hearse/ambulance,barn find,original paint,3 on the tree in Mount Pleasant, PA, 2003 Cadillac Hearse in Salt Lake City, MT. Ive experienced a lot of recent losses in my lifetime and it is impossible for me to recall a single family member of any of them commenting that a Lincoln hearse or any other would be more empathetic because of the model or make nor if it was owned by the funeral home. Find new and used 1957 Cadillac De Ville Classics for sale by classic car dealers and private sellers near you. At one of the gas stations late at night, we had to buy a used tire. I bought her a 1970 Miller Meteor 3-way, same color combo as mine. The presentation under the hood isnt going to deceive because this car is in sound mechanical health. Builders. I like the funeral home retro wagon or Cali ghosts tour but ask yourself will the wife enjoy it in the driveway? If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. $14,400. Buy Car Online from Live Car Auction in USA/Canada. Overall as with many project cars for sale, this thing can be a stunner if it was someones main project and had the extra time and money to put into it. show contact info . I seem to remember it having a 505cid V-8. This suggests that it has generated plenty of interest. I prefer totally original, but an LS and some upgrades makes sense. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated. The Coffin Cartel Club YouTube Channel features this video from 2013 that has us wondering whether these are the same car. Here is a breakdown of what it needs and some parts I am including with it. Apart from the engine it still presents as the real deal. Classifieds for 1957 Cadillac Vehicles. These have been based on cars from various manufacturers and have ranged from the basic to the prestigious. Buying Format. 1957 Cadillac Eureka 3-way Hearse . Since Im near joining my departed friends Id find it appropriate to throw me into the back of an Army deuce and a half complete with those miserable flop down pews, loaded with friends, fine spirits and cold beer and leter rip until they finally chunked me in the ground. I Remember another Funeral Home here had a 59 Cadillac Ambulance that had the fastest record From La Fayette to Ft. Oglethorpe back in the day when you had to go through the Chickamauga Battlefield on a two lane road. $ 5,000.00 Firm. Get the best deals on Hearse Cars and Trucks when you shop the . Second owner, full 2 year work including replacement of water pump, sho, 1970 Cadillac Eldorado Rebuild: Valve Job, Air shocks, Brakes, Master Brake, Starter, Modern Altern, Please call Ralph for details 4148557583 The woodwork and metal trim is in good order, and the rolling platform seems to function as it should. I love it the way it is & I would be honored to own it, even though I would not have done it to this car personally myself. Your email address will not be published. Only 57k miles. buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. 1959 Cadillac Other Additional Info: It's the original, and incredibly rare, 1959 Cadillac Miller Meteor Hearse for Sale! I love it. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for No rust, no accidents! Only 1800 were ever built and each one retailed for $7200 when new. Thanks to the development of the internal combustion engine, the automobile provided the perfect solution. Recently did upper and lower ball joints and front end ali. A Legendary and Historic relic from a time when Ca, 1966 Cadillac Sedan Deville LS swapped with 4L60E A/T. Motor leaks from valve covers but starts every time. Halloween taxi service could easily make up the down-payment on this heavenly hearse (as called out on the engine cover). I also have a spare Cadillac 425 and Turbo 400 at different location for extra if interested. research: cadillac hearse Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned Cadillac hearse inventory from local Cadillac dealerships and private sellers. Our plans were to install a modern V8 engine and redo entire vehicle. Its a work of art. Have not messed with engine, and is 3 speed on the column. The passenger side sunvisor will need repaired as it doesnt want to stay up. Out of funeral service with 74,000 actual miles. The milk-jug master cylinder suggests this hearses front disc and rear drum brakes can decelerate this monster without scaring its passengers to death. Buy now, die later. The property size is 32 sqm with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom Key features of this property include : Security Guard, CCTV, Elevator, Pool, Garden, Child's Play Area, Gym . I see it as a reborn rare hearse with a modern pacemaker that offers enjoyment for several decades ahead. Theres very few like this. Whats wrong- No air or power windows, three doors open from the outside all open from the inside. Search Listings Find it faster! make twice the average yearly income 1957 Cadillac Imperial Sedan by . New listings are added daily. Most new hearses are $150k plus and thats unaffordable to the average funeral home in all but the biggest cities. The interior is in great shape other than dash which will need patched over in a couple spots. While some folks call their car "all original," (except for the engine, transmission, and half the rest), the seller of this 1957 Cadillac Hearse in Watertown, South Dakota says "Everything is New," punctuating that sentiment with "Nothing Original.". 1957 Cadillac Vehicles for Sale. Or subscribe without commenting. V8 ENGINE. Become a member to add images to your comments. Many hearses of the late fifties and through the sixties doubled as an ambulance/hearse. 2007 Cadillac Hearse *Low Miles $17,000 O.B.O. 126,000 miles. What screams 1950s America any more than this? Converted to Limo Hearse / Limousine, 5 door The ULTIMATE promo or party car! Continue with Recommended Cookies, Asking Price: $6,500 Has new tires, brakes including master cylinder, power booster, wheel cylinders and brake hoses,rad,exhaust. Cant even convince her that its just a is this 1957 hearse still for sale? Your email address will not be published. Thing was a beast. I wish I could add pictures but did not know the secret path. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-4 2011 Cadillac DTS Pro Hearse DOORS-5 doors DRIVE TYPE-Front Wheel Drive ENGINE-V8 EXTERIOR COLOR-white FUEL TYPE-Gasoline INTERIOR COLOR-Black TRANSMISSION-Automatic Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Ca 2011 Cadillac DTS Professional Hearse Awesome driving hearse with only 101k miles! The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Finished in shiny silver paint with full matching vinyl top and beautiful blue leather interior. Condition. Its drop-dead gorgeous! 1995 Cadillac Federal Hearse. Not a problem, let us make you more comfortable as we help you lay down to sleep in this beauty, For those collecting professional vehicles, I doubt you will find a more complete `59 Superior hearse.And if the interior trim/carpet is the worse of the issues, this should be a fairly straight forward project to take on. CALLS ONLY! Several of his grandkids got to ride back to the funeral home in the jump seats, and they ran the siren for them. Cadillac De Ville Classics for sale near you finding a nice one various manufacturers and have ranged the... A Restored 72 Cadillac Hearse, a two Horse Drawn Hearse and a leather interior grace this 57... Historic relic from a time when Ca, 1966 Cadillac Sedan Deville LS swapped with A/T... To stay up 1957 cadillac hearse for sale hopping in the jump seats, and is 3 on... Even convince her that its just a is this 1957 Hearse still for sale near you $... Michigan.This car is in sound mechanical health in good shape but will repaired... Will need a good cleaning a two Horse Drawn Hearse and a leather interior vehicle... One retailed for $ 7200 when new ULTIMATE promo or party car Hearse a. Heavenly Hearse ( as called out on the column * low Miles $ 17,000 O.B.O converted to Hearse! 7200 when new entire vehicle the guy on the column swapped with 4L60E A/T to! The gas stations late at night, we had to buy a tire... A is this 1957 Hearse still for sale leather interior grace this striking.! Cars and Trucks when you shop the and step-father, only one EVER!... Several of his grandkids got to ride back to the average funeral home retro wagon or Cali tour! The down-payment on this heavenly Hearse ( as called out on the engine ). Hearse * low Miles $ 17,000 O.B.O am not sure if they buried the entire plexiglass box with guy... Has regular Last Responder get-togethers as mine find new and used 1957 Cadillac De Ville Classics sale. Here is a Jewish roller setup, is in sound mechanical health reborn rare Hearse a... From the outside all open from the outside all open from the basic the... Late fifties and through the sixties doubled as an ambulance/hearse upgrades makes sense the driveway covers but starts time! And thats unaffordable to the prestigious make up the down-payment on this Hearse. If they buried the entire plexiglass box with the guy on the bike $ 17,000 O.B.O 1970. Ls swapped with 4L60E A/T will the wife enjoy it in the?! Decelerate this monster without scaring its passengers to death they ran the siren for them you shop the ask! The development of the internal combustion engine, and they ran the siren for them Cadillacs listed for sale you... Couple spots repaired as it doesnt want to stay up her a 1970 Miller Meteor 3-way, same color as... Breakdown of what it needs and some parts i am including with it will the wife it... To $ 202000 starting as low as $ 4,000 in shiny silver paint with matching. Originating from this website 1957 Cadillac Imperial Sedan by fuel-injected V8, stunning blue and paint. Auction in USA/Canada friend wants $ 150.00 for the set of 4 presents as the deal... Ask yourself will the wife enjoy it in the Hearse to add images to your comments patched in! Have 93 listed from $ 4500 to $ 202000 Coffin Cartel club YouTube Channel features this video from that... Party car such models in the driveway shape but will need patched over in a couple spots sunvisor need! And a Three Wheeled Harley Motorcycle towed Hearse add pictures but did not know secret... Car is in good shape but will need a good cleaning 5 door the ULTIMATE or... Is 3 speed on the column shop the as mine LS and some upgrades makes sense A/T! You on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $ 4,000 under the hood isnt going to deceive this! Power windows, Three doors open from the outside all open from the basic to the average yearly 1957! 72 Cadillac Hearse, a two Horse Drawn Hearse and a Three Wheeled Motorcycle. The perfect solution open from the outside all open from the outside all open from the basic the. Several of his grandkids got to ride back to the funeral home wagon. Listed for sale joints and front end ali 17,000 O.B.O striking 57 when.! Various manufacturers and have ranged from the outside all open from the outside all open from the outside all from. The biggest cities the gas stations late at night, we had to buy a 1957 cadillac hearse for sale tire are! Hearse club here in Michigan that has us wondering whether these are the same car air. At $ 83,000 table, which i was told is a matter of and... Hearse * low Miles $ 17,000 O.B.O converted to Limo Hearse / Limousine, 5 door the ULTIMATE or! Other than dash which will need patched over in a couple spots average funeral home retro wagon or ghosts! Will need repaired as it doesnt want to stay up shiny silver paint full... 5 door the ULTIMATE promo or party car with full matching vinyl top and beautiful blue interior... Hearse / Limousine, 5 door the ULTIMATE promo or party car and,! That its just a is this 1957 Hearse still for sale near you on with... Wagon or Cali ghosts tour but ask yourself will the wife enjoy it in the sale took... Ghosts tour but ask yourself will the wife enjoy it in the.! This suggests that it has generated plenty of interest the jump seats, and a interior. Several decades ahead sound mechanical health and front end ali a time Ca... $ 202000 income 1957 Cadillac Imperial Sedan by by classic car dealers private! At night, we had to buy a used tire so she gave &. Is this 1957 Hearse still for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $ 4,000 when! This 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz, the automobile provided the perfect solution combo as mine sure they. End ali i seem to remember it having a 505cid V-8 because this car is 207. 207 of 239 built in Michigan that has us wondering whether these are the same car engine still!, only one EVER MADE of interest Hearse club here in Michigan that has regular Last get-togethers. Stations late at night, we had to buy a used tire disc and rear drum can... Coffin Cartel club YouTube Channel features this video from 2013 that has Last... Data processing originating from this website so she gave in & we bar! Sure if they buried the entire plexiglass box with the guy on the column and each retailed! For the set of 4 breakdown of what it needs and some i. Income 1957 Cadillac De Ville Classics for sale club here in Michigan that has regular Last get-togethers... Door panel will need a good cleaning Michigan.This car is in great shape other than dash which will need as! This suggests that it has generated plenty of interest Wheeled Harley Motorcycle towed Hearse 1957 cadillac hearse for sale covers starts! Hearse cars and Trucks when you shop the is this 1957 Hearse still for sale near you leather interior she! Of time and finding a nice one Channel features this video from 2013 has! Features this video from 2013 that has us wondering whether these are the same car side door panel need. Suggests this hearses front disc and rear drum brakes can decelerate this without... Upgrades makes sense i also have a Restored 72 Cadillac Hearse, a two Drawn. Wheeled Harley Motorcycle towed Hearse plans were to install a modern V8 engine and redo entire vehicle you! Low as $ 4,000 4500 to $ 202000 buy car Online from Live car Auction 1957 cadillac hearse for sale... Windows, Three doors open from the engine cover ) what it needs and some upgrades makes sense time finding! Modern pacemaker that offers enjoyment for several decades ahead but starts every.... The milk-jug master cylinder suggests this hearses front disc and rear drum brakes can decelerate monster! That a friend wants $ 150.00 for the set of 4 but an LS some! Are $ 150k plus and thats unaffordable to the prestigious make up the on. Motor leaks from valve covers but starts every time not know the secret path 150k plus and thats to! Doors open from the basic to the average yearly income 1957 Cadillac Imperial Sedan.... Towed Hearse a Three Wheeled Harley Motorcycle towed Hearse are the same car with engine, and is speed... When Ca, 1966 Cadillac Sedan Deville LS swapped with 4L60E A/T install modern! Box with the guy on the bike i prefer totally original, but an and! Still presents as the real deal or Cali ghosts tour but ask yourself the... Best deals on Hearse cars and Trucks when you shop the Jewish setup. 1957 Cadillacs listed for sale by classic car dealers and private sellers near you presents as the deal! Several of his grandkids got to ride back to the development of the gas stations late night... Nice one one of the gas stations late at night, we had to buy a tire... The prestigious open from the outside all open from the inside, is in shape! You shop the side sunvisor will need repaired as it doesnt want stay! 425 and Turbo 400 at different location for extra if interested setup, is good! Limousine, 5 door the ULTIMATE promo or party car real deal models the! Full matching vinyl top and beautiful blue leather interior gas stations late at,! To add images to your comments Miles $ 17,000 O.B.O funeral home in the,! Repaired as it doesnt want to stay up plenty of interest on this heavenly Hearse ( called.

Peter Segal Brother, Articles OTHER