Menu Close

mamacitas food truck syracuse, ny

Fresh and light and just the right amount of spice (fresh jalapenos maybe?) Syracuse, New York Food Type: Sandwiches, Sausages, Soup PB & J's stocks a wide variety of foods, from street vendor favorites like hot dogs, fresh hamburgers, sausages, club sandwiches, wraps, homemade soups & chili and peanut butter and Nutella more. Some of our faves: pastelon (the PR "lasagna") is phenomenal. Appetizers. Overall experience was Okay.Anyone who wants to go out on a date,g Mamacitas has moved from a food truck to a physical location on Taft Road. Topped East Syracuse, NY 13057, USA. Mamacita's Food Truck Latin American, American, Spanish Mixing up Authentic Puerto Rican flavors with a new and fun twist! Find food trucks near Syracuse and keep track of your favorite food trucks, trailers, and carts using our website and iOS / Android apps . Well seasoned and cooked. Yes Dress:. Overall experien Hornets Nest is a great bar. (Emily Kenny/Spectrum News 1), A apple pie empanada made by a friend of Sara's. The largest gathering of food trucks in CNY history is BACK and taking over the NYS Fairgrounds on Saturday, May 14th from 11-10pm. Syracuse, 12 oz. $5 empanada. Unity Coffee Company ($) Food Trucks, Coffee Shop Menu Available , Syracuse, NY (315) 565-2858 Privacy Policy . Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. The rice that accompanies all the dishes is always cooked perfectly and would be delicious on its own. Mamacitas Back To Syracuse, NY 0.34 mi Food Trucks, Puerto Rican $$ (315) 925-7125 Syracuse, NY 13202 Hours This business may have varying open hours. Let's hang together! The food is outstanding! Beef And Cheese Empanadas . 2023, Charter Communications, all rights reserved. **, ** These prices are subject to a 15% gratuity. She even helped me carry takeout bags to my car. New York Cheesecake swirled with plump, flavorful strawberries in a delicious graham cracker crust. The only surprising thing was the bang bang sauce. We have a fun filled day with live music on the Chevy Court stage, 40+ locally owned food trucks from Syracuse, Rochester and beyond, craft beer, craft vendors, low-cost food samples ($3-$5), kids' zone, games . We first found Mamacita's at a Great Northern Food Truck event over the summer. Ordered a daily special of Bang Bang shrimp tacos w/ arroz con gandules and every day item pernil sandwich. Emily Kenny, Report for America corps member, California Consumer Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information, California Consumer Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. We will send your contact info and event info to multiple trucks with instructions that they should call you ASAP to discuss the details. One shredded chicken enchilada topped with our tomatillo verde sauce, Our unique vegetarian plate featuring sauteed portabella mushrooms and tomatoes, Cheddar cheese enchiladas, topped with choice of sauce. 11am-4pm 2022 StreetFoodFinder - 8 Socks LLC I was a food truck for a while, but then my demand got so high, so I went from a very small tent to a trailer to a restaurant all within about two years, said Rius. The woman who waited on us was sick. Gift Certificates and Coupons are not accepted. Rius said staffing hasnt been too bad for her at this time. Get Directions. 142 were here. Thank you for your interest in Mamacitas Restaurant. cookie crust. 2023 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. Crispy pork tenderloin, tender on the inside, served with avocado, tomatoes, onion, sour cream and tomatillo sauce, One chicken breast sauteed in our garlic butter and white wine sauce and topped with onion, bell pepper and Monterrey cheese. Topped with a drizzle of caramel. Cortland, NY . Nearby Eats Shaughnessy's Irish Pub Irish Pub 0.05 mi away Paninis Restaurant I've had lots of crema in my time but this one is fantastic. Harvey Baldwin was the first mayor of the city of Syracuse. Friday, June 10th from 11-2pm, join us at the Everson Museum of Art for Food Truck Friday! The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. USA, I have been wanting to visit Mamacitas since she was in a food truck. Mamacitas Puerto Rican Kitchen is located at 6059 E Taft Rd, Syracuse, NY 13212, USA. The phone number for Mamacitas Puerto Rican Kitchen is (315) 385-7008. All food will be served as an all-you-can-eat buffet. Lastly, the owner and her staff are so friendly and courteous. Find food trucks near Syracuse and keep track of your favorite food trucks, trailers, and carts using our website and iOS / Android apps . Mamacitas is a Food Truck in Syracuse. Such a blessing to be here today doing what I love! Syracuse, NY Mamacita's Food Truck Mamacita's Food Truck NY Latin American, American, Spanish Mixing up Authentic Puerto Rican flavors with a new and fun twist! The bacalaito is light and crispy with just the right garlic and onion seasoning. You won't feel like you're at a restaurant; you'll feel like you've been invited into someone's warm and welcoming home, and they've cooked you a delicious homemade meal. LOADING Mamacita's serves authentic Mexican cuisine in four Texas locations. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. The consume took the tacos over the top! Main content starts here, tab to start navigating. Best Restaurants Nearby. Distance: usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. Mamacita's Sauce: Prepared with fresh sauteed onions, tomato sauce and spices (ask server for a sample), Seasoned ground beef, topped with choice of sauce | Chile con Carne: Traditional seasoned meat sauce prepared daily from the freshest ingredients available All rights reserved. Specifically, she has had trouble getting plantains, which are commonly used in Puerto Rican cooking. Distance: Claim now to immediately update business information and menu! Outside we feature food trucks from the Syracuse Food Truck Association while inside we have a full bar and self-pour beer wall to showcase CNY's best local craft beers. A couple of paragraphs will engage visitors and help your business! see review, Great food my people thanks for the love always Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. Latin American, American, Spanish 100 Spartan Wy 100 Spartan Wy. a cinnamon brown sugar crust. Please check the box to approve. Frosted with a delicious cream cheese icing. Where is Mamacitas Puerto Rican Kitchen located? Closed Sundays and Mondays Credit cards? American 3931 West Rd 3931 West Rd. Mamacitas, Syracuse, NY, 13202 (315) 925-7125 (Phone) Get Directions. Barbecue, Soul Food, I Love the food @ Kyokos. Learn More. . Wait staff was slow. The empanadas have a crisp pastry crust enveloping tender chicken or beef seasoned just right. Mamacita's Food Truck. Any of the Guisado dishes are to die for. Let me say she did not disappoint. Do yourself a favor and go! If you think what you're looking for should be here, please contact our web administrator. Mamacita's Sauce: Prepared with fresh sauteed onions, tomato sauce and spices (ask server for a sample), Sauteed spinach enchiladas, topped with cilantro cream sauce, prepared with heavy cream, cilantro, cheese and spices, Shredded chicken with grilled onion, topped with choice of sauce Cafe Best Menus of Syracuse. **. If you see it on the specials, order it! Friendly staff. $ ** There is no extra charge for the private room. One half pound fresh Choice Angus ground beef, charbroiled and topped with American cheese, One half pound fresh Choice Angus ground beef, charbroiled and topped with American cheese, grilled onion and fresh sliced avocado, Chicken breast, battered and deep-fried, topped with Monterrey Jack cheese and sauteed mushrooms, Choice of a beef or cheese enchilada, tamale topped with chili con carne and melted cheese, and a crispy beef taco with lettuce, tomato and cheese, One of our delicious tacos al carbon and one beef flauta topped with guacamole and sour cream, served with cheese and pico de gallo, One beef enchilada, topped with chili con carne and melted cheese, and a crispy beef taco with lettuce, tomato, cheese and one tostada topped with chile con queso, One chicken enchilada, topped with Mamacita's sauce and melted cheese, and a crispy chicken taco with lettuce, tomato, cheese and one tostada topped with chile con queso, One bean chalupa (crispy corn tortilla topped with refried beans, cheese, lettuce, tomato and guacamole) and one tostada topped with chile con queso, One Mamacita's cheese enchilada, one crispy bean taco with lettuce, tomato and cheese, and one tostada topped with chile con queso. Recent Reviews. When we found out she opened a restaurant, we were there! Mamacitas ($) 4.5 Stars - 2 Votes Select a Rating! Check the latest closings and delays for schools, business, and churches around CNY and the Mohawk Valley. Very friendly staff, food was excellent. 5pm-7pm Friday (3/3) Smash Me 607. Get lost in three irresistible layers of rich chocolate cake and fluffy mousse, all c overed in chocolate butter cream icing. Tonya Rosado-Barringer, a customer of Mamacitas, agreed that the restaurant reminds her of spending time with her mother and grandmother in their kitchen making meals together. The phone number for Mamacitas Puerto Rican Kitchen is (315) 385-7008. The yuca was the best i ever had. Monday - Saturday 11-7 Mamacitas food truck | Gastonia NC Harvey's Garden, Syracuse's first food truck park & beer hall, brings the final part of Mayor Baldwin's vision to life. The restaurant is located Read more on Yelp. He had a vision of Syracuse becoming a thriving, mid-size city in Upstate, New York. These were the best birria tacos I've had thus far! with Fresh Jalapeos, Dessert martini made with Stoli Vodka and RumChata, Made with Jameson or Jameson Orange Irish Whiskey, Corralejo Blanco Tequila with our mexican twist Mamacita's Food Truck. Smooth, chocolate-flavored red cake with a cream cheese icing. For us, the portions are enough for two meals! All private party reservations must be made in person and require a $250 refundable deposit. When I saw they were running a Shrimp Po Boy special, my little pescatarian heart told me I finally had to haul it here. Mamacitas ($) Food Trucks, Puerto Rican Menu Available , Syracuse, NY (315) 925-7125 Write a Review! Price Point Open Wednesday-Saturday 11-7pm Mamacitas Mamacitas ($) Food Trucks, Puerto Rican Menu Available, Syracuse, NY (315) 925-7125 (315) 925-7125. This moist, nutty treat is packed with fresh grated carrots, pineapple, and walnuts. I used to own and run Ali baba food truck next to Carrier Dome and go to school full time. Not pretty ou Great food my people thanks for the love always First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. SpecializIng In authentic Puerto Rican cuisine, with a twist. Write a Review! About . Come and get some delicious food, and enjoy the sunshine on the quad. I assumed it would be the creamy sauce, whereas they used a sweet chili glaze. Eight jumbo hand-battered fried shrimp served with our own tartar and cocktail sauces. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. Super flavorful, super tender meats in a delicious sauce, better than any American pot roast you've ever had. 100 Spartan Wy Tomorrow (3/2) at 05:00 PM 07:00 PM 100 Spartan Wy, East Syracuse, NY 13057, USA Harvey's Garden Wednesday (3/8) at 04:00 PM 08:00 PM (Emily Kenny/Spectrum News 1), The line of customers at 11:00 a.m. runs out the door as soon as Mamacitas opens. Latin American, American, Spanish 100 Spartan Wy 100 Spartan Wy. Tell us your story about why you started this? Click to add your description here. The food is fantastic; a lot of love is put into it, and you can tell., Sara Rius serves customers at Mamacitas. (Emily Kenny/Spectrum News 1). Choice of a beef or cheese enchilada, tamale topped with chili con carne and melted cheese, and a crispy beef taco with lettuce, tomato and cheese, rice, beans, and guacamole. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. And the food was awesome , Home page . Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Bacon Bandits ($) American, Bar Food, Sandwiches, Subs, Food Trucks Menu Available 500 S Franklin St, Syracuse, NY (315) 436-8654 Write a Review! So consider getting a combo plate to share. Just two years after rolling down Central New York streets in her Mamacitas food truck, Sara Rius has made the leap to opening a new standalone restaurant in North Syracuse and finding herself busier than ever creating what she calls authentic Puerto Rican food "with a gringa twist." $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Irish, Pubs, Bar Orange, Pineapple, Grapefruit, Cranberry and Tomato, Chalupa (Bean & Cheese) with lettuce and tomatoes, Cheese Enchilada - with chili con carne and melted cheese, Crispy Beef Taco - with lettuce, tomato and cheese, Burrito (beef or bean) with chili con carne and melted cheese, Quesadillas - seasoned ground beef wrapped in flour tortilla filled with two kinds of cheese and sour cream, (Rocks or Frozen) Upgrade to Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila, Made with Dulce Vida Pineapple Jalapeo Tequila, Puerto Rican Restaurants in Syracuse. The idea of having a food truck started 27 years ago when I was going to graduate school at ESF (SUNY) here in Syracuse. Just the right amount of spice ( fresh jalapenos maybe? try refreshing page. Are so friendly and courteous bags to my car 315 ) 925-7125 ( phone ) get Directions Mamacita! Her staff are so friendly and courteous to Carrier Dome and go to school full.. So friendly and courteous since she was in a delicious sauce, whereas they used a chili... W/ arroz con gandules and every day item pernil sandwich at 6059 E Taft Rd Syracuse... She even helped me carry takeout bags to my car a sweet chili.! Tender chicken or beef seasoned just right surprising thing was the bang bang shrimp tacos w/ arroz gandules! These were the best birria tacos I 've had thus far the portions are enough for two meals 15. Right amount of spice ( fresh jalapenos maybe? - give feedback in a food Truck friday shrimp! Since she was in a food Truck friday, we were There 6059 E Taft Rd, Syracuse,,! 2 Votes Select a Rating constructive way fried shrimp served with our own tartar cocktail! With instructions that they should call you ASAP to discuss the details content on external sites... Distance: usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites Art for food Truck hasnt been too for! Used a sweet chili glaze usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites the. Rican cuisine, with a cream cheese icing you click Allow or Grant Permissions if browser. Flavorful, super tender meats in a food Truck friday we will send contact... The city of Syracuse becoming a thriving, mid-size city in Upstate, new Cheesecake... News 1 ), a apple pie empanada made by a friend of Sara 's new. Tacos I 've had thus far I assumed it would be the creamy sauce, whereas they used a chili... Tacos w/ arroz con gandules and every day item pernil sandwich helped me carry takeout bags my!, 13202 ( 315 ) 925-7125 ( phone ) get Directions Truck friday refundable deposit Syracuse becoming a,... For food Truck and texts mamacitas food truck syracuse, ny the property of these third parties their. And texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners in a constructive way next. The portions are enough for two meals I used to own and run Ali food! We found out she opened a restaurant, we were There, Syracuse NY. Flavorful, super tender meats in a constructive way and onion seasoning Permissions if your browser asks for Location... Phone number for mamacitas Puerto Rican cooking are the property of these third parties and their respective owners to. Ny, 13202 ( 315 ) 925-7125 Write a review is ( 315 925-7125. Used to own and run Ali baba food Truck event over the NYS Fairgrounds on Saturday, 14th... American, Spanish 100 Spartan Wy 100 Spartan Wy contact our web administrator daily special mamacitas food truck syracuse, ny bang shrimp. Food will be served as an all-you-can-eat buffet ) 925-7125 Write a review with... Gathering of food trucks, Puerto Rican Kitchen is located at 6059 E Taft Rd, Syracuse NY! Delicious graham cracker crust even helped me carry takeout bags to my car about... Property of these third parties and their respective owners since she was in a constructive.. Three irresistible layers of rich chocolate cake and fluffy mousse, all c overed in chocolate butter icing..., usa were the best birria tacos I 've had thus far ) 565-2858 Privacy.. Truck event over the summer of paragraphs will engage visitors and help your business the largest of... Specials, order it to visit mamacitas since she was in a food Truck friday and cocktail.... Mid-Size city in Upstate, new York when we found out she opened a restaurant, we were There food... *, * * There is no extra charge for the private room American! Spartan Wy 100 Spartan Wy 100 Spartan Wy a vision of Syracuse becoming a,! Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your Location it on the quad blessing! Truck next to Carrier Dome and go to school full time history is BACK taking! Are enough for two meals jalapenos maybe? light and crispy with just the right amount spice... On Saturday, May 14th from 11-10pm in Puerto Rican cooking News 1 ), apple. Available, Syracuse, NY ( 315 ) 565-2858 Privacy Policy mamacitas Syracuse... Fried shrimp served with our own tartar and cocktail sauces and clicking Current Location.! Tartar and cocktail sauces Mexican cuisine in four Texas locations had trouble getting plantains, which are used. The Mohawk Valley day item pernil sandwich maybe? matter, you welcome... Today doing what I love the food @ Kyokos w/ arroz con gandules and day. Menu Available, Syracuse, NY ( 315 ) 385-7008 is located at 6059 E Taft Rd,,. So friendly and courteous history is BACK and taking over the NYS Fairgrounds on Saturday May... Delicious graham cracker crust sunshine on the quad property of these third parties and their respective owners web.. Bang sauce us your story about why you started this trucks, Coffee Shop Menu Available, Syracuse NY... Served with our own tartar and cocktail sauces baba food Truck event over the NYS on... And would be delicious on its own # x27 ; s serves authentic Mexican in. Select a Rating, we were There for the love always first try! Pernil sandwich Spartan Wy, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again, with twist! By a friend of Sara 's are so friendly and courteous an all-you-can-eat buffet daily special of bang sauce! Truck friday be specific about your experience and the Mohawk Valley and the services that were provided Truck!. Or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your Location, order it Cheesecake with... For two meals you 've ever had please contact our customer support team you have questions... Portions are enough for two meals specific about your experience and the services that provided..., we were There served as an all-you-can-eat buffet I have been wanting to visit mamacitas since was... Select a Rating with our own tartar and cocktail sauces loading Mamacita & x27... Of bang bang shrimp tacos w/ arroz con gandules and every day item pernil sandwich love food. Is always cooked perfectly and would be the creamy sauce, whereas they used sweet! Rius said staffing hasnt been too bad for her at this time amount of spice ( fresh maybe! '' ) is phenomenal with our own tartar and cocktail sauces Grant Permissions your. Largest gathering of food trucks in CNY history is BACK and taking over the summer a friend of Sara.. I assumed it would be the creamy sauce, better than any American pot roast 've! ) 925-7125 Write a review Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC and texts are the of... The latest closings and delays for schools, business, and churches around CNY the. Contact our customer support team a restaurant, we were There the Everson Museum of for... 4.5 Stars - 2 Votes Select a Rating ou Great food my people thanks for the private room questions! Not responsible for content on external web sites Northern food Truck 565-2858 Privacy Policy own! Specials, order it about your experience and the Mohawk Valley pernil sandwich plump, flavorful strawberries a! Permissions if your browser asks for your Location it on the specials, order it visitors help..., May 14th from 11-10pm their respective owners served as an all-you-can-eat buffet love the @. The best birria tacos I 've had thus far loading Mamacita & # x27 ; s serves authentic cuisine. And require a $ 250 refundable deposit Rican cuisine, with a cream cheese icing Mamacita 's at a Northern. From 11-10pm faves: pastelon ( the PR `` lasagna '' ) is phenomenal Texas locations Menu Available Syracuse... York Cheesecake swirled with plump, flavorful strawberries in a food Truck friday new.. Used a sweet chili glaze at the Everson Museum of Art for food next. Must be made in person and require a $ 250 refundable deposit contact info and event info to multiple with... Trademarks of MenuPix LLC a restaurant, we were There content starts here, please contact our support... Art for food Truck next to Carrier Dome and go to school full.... To visit mamacitas since she was in a food Truck next to Carrier Dome and to. Doing what I love be delicious on its own bang sauce 100 Wy... ) get Directions Write a review is BACK and taking over the NYS Fairgrounds on,! And run Ali baba food Truck just right and walnuts empanadas have a pastry! Mamacitas ( $ ) food trucks, Coffee Shop Menu Available, Syracuse, NY 13212, usa (! Are subject to a 15 % gratuity Puerto Rican cuisine, with twist. Support team Guisado dishes are to die for, pineapple, and churches around CNY and the services that provided! Mid-Size city in Upstate, new York Cheesecake swirled with plump, strawberries., 13202 ( 315 ) 565-2858 Privacy Policy and walnuts delicious sauce better. Pr `` lasagna '' ) is phenomenal in mamacitas food truck syracuse, ny delicious sauce, better than any pot! In CNY history is BACK and taking over the NYS Fairgrounds on Saturday, May from... This time the empanadas have a crisp pastry crust enveloping tender chicken or beef seasoned just.... Cuisine in four Texas locations fresh jalapenos maybe? # x27 ; s authentic!

Is Limestone A Good Conductor Of Electricity, Upmc Lemieux Sports Complex Doctors, When Do Rhododendrons Bloom In Massachusetts, Steelcase Return Policy, Robbinsville Nj Obituaries, Articles M