Menu Close

yanni within attraction violinist

20 on the Billboard charts, his highest debut to date. 4). Lyrics, Song Meanings, Videos, Full Albums & Bios: Beyond, Reign Of Fear, A Thousand Soul, Ravens Gate, Requiem, 02. Yanni (real name: / Yiannis Hrysomallis) is a self-taught pianist, keyboardist, and composer who was born in November 14, 1954 in Kalamata, Greece. 1), 2010 (No. Yanni - "Within Attraction"Live At The Acropolis, 25th Anniversary!.1080p Remastered & Restored. Yanni. "Yanni: Live at the Acropolis" est disponible actualmente para alquilar y para comprar en Google Play. Forget Trump! The Concert Event DVD 2006. [20] The concerts included fireworks and a video broadcast from International Space Station commander Scott Kelly,[20][63] and were recorded in 4K HD for subsequent broadcast on PBS. "[98] "Officials from the research base invited the musician to adopt the animal, saying their decision was made from the inspiration and harmony that derives from his music. Lyrics to Yanni Within Attraction - Live: Instrumental. This is real music! [61], In March 2014, Yanni released his seventeenth studio album, Inspirato, a collaboration with operatic tenor Plcido Domingo and producer Ric Wake that, like Yanni Voices five years earlier, highlighted vocal performances. A Love For Life. The best!!!! Love you Yani. Their violin has more of a youthful feel to it. [27], Yanni was born November 14, 1954, in Kalamata, Greece,[2] the son of a banker, Sotiri Chryssomallis,[32] and a homemaker, Felitsa (short for Triandafelitsa, which means "rose"[33]). "[28] In 1995, The Los Angeles Times' Don Heckman wrote that Yanni's music is "based on sweeping romantic melodies underscored with energetic Mediterranean rhythms. New Restaurants In Little Rock 2021, Where To Donate Used Stuffed Animals Near Me, Cabana Address Dubai Mall Contact Number, Printable Homeschool Schedule, How Safe Is San Salvador Bahamas, Came Running Synonyms, Ruth Chris Reservation, Yanni Within Attraction Violinist, Worst Schools In South Dakota, 4), and 2006 (No. Yanni formed a band in 1987 and began to tour in 1988 with an ensemble including pianist/singer John Tesh and drummer Charlie Adams, promoting his early albums Keys to Imagination, Out of Silence, and Chameleon Days. Violin - Shardad Rohani. [51], For the first time in his career, Yanni brought vocalists to the forefront in the Ric Wake collaboration Yanni Voices, the artist's first studio album in six years. Goosebumps all the time! [37] While in Minneapolis, Yanni also worked with choreographer Loyce Houlton to provide music for dance works produced by the Minnesota Dance Theatre. Calms me everytime, TUDO QUE VEM DE IANNY SIMPLESMENTE MARAVILHOSO.. Easily one of the best vilolin performances ever. 1 in Billboard's "Top New Age Album" category, and two albums received Grammy Award nominations. Intermediate 1 Score type User scores 3 Ensemble Solo 1 Mixed Ensembles 1 Piano Ensembles 1 Instruments Brass 1 [72], From childhood, Yanni accepted a wide variety of musical styles, listening to radio stations from Northern Africa, Arab countries, and Europe. [3] She was the first member of her family to attend college. "[73] Yanni's music is said to reflect his encounters with cultures around the world[27][31] and embody his philosophy of "one world, one people. 1 in Billboard's "Top New Age Album" category, more than anyone except Jim Brickman and Mannheim Steamroller. [49] He explained that he himself created all the album's sounds, including apparent vocalizations, through the manipulation of sound in his studio. 1001. @Suzanne Ballou that is not Yanni messaging you! [78][67] The more extreme criticisms include statements that Yanni's music is "aural wallpaper lacking in substance"[67] or characterizing Yanni as a "no-talent poseur" whose music has little intellectual weight,[78] while his fans' opinions have been paraphrased as calling Yanni a "highly original artist whose profound spirituality has created a unique kind of music. Twenty-five-year-old Jack Sparrow is a clean-cut merchant seaman pursuing a legitimate career as a first mate for the East India Trading Company. I love this music,god bless these performers for bringing these sounds to the world for us. Prelude & Nostalgia - Yanni (Keyboards) with Pedro Eustache (Duduk) and Samvel Yervinyan (Violin) - Live Concert Event - Mandalay Bay Events Center, Las Vegas - November, 2004. Play over 320 million tracks for free on SoundCloud. I just love this one, so beautifully choreographed and the duel is invigorating! Yanni's music is a cross between classical and contemporary in a way only he can pull off.Although it is a live performance, outside of audience applause, you would never know.The songs are mixed well and the acoustics are studio quality.The tracks are a mix of invigorating, melancholy, and reflective.The individual instruments stand out individually and as an ensemble, the horns and violins . [57], Yanni has assisted the conservation efforts of the World Wide Fund for Nature (the World Wildlife Fund, WWF),[104] sponsoring a symbolic "Panda Adoption Kit" program in which he guaranteed $50,000 in donations. . "[80] Yanni popularized the combination of electronic music synthesizers with a full scale symphony orchestra. Ahhh I remember dancing to this growing up! [10] He didn't do an interview for two years, later explaining, "I traveled. "Yanni: Live at the Acropolis" documentary and music movie produced in USA and released in 1994. And first love is always the sweetest!!! But the violin duel was always my favourite. It is a feature-length film with a runtime of 1h 35min. Mattie Judge. Yanni - "Within Attraction"Live At The Acropolis, 25th Anniversary!. "What an Awesome musical environment to behold!!!" Tyno. Even after 25 years I still enjoy watching this concert. 2006. [13][34], In November 1972, Yanni moved from Greece to the United States to attend the University of Minnesota beginning in January 1973, majoring in psychology. The project began after Yanni received an invitation from the China National Culture and Arts Corp. Before the Forbidden City was chosen, locations by the Great Wall of China and the Temple of Heaven were possible candidates to stage the shows. 1080p Digitally Remastered & Restored 9.4M views 5 years ago Join Fantzomai, Yanni's new Digital Collectable Community, at. (Law Of Attraction) YouAreCreators 9:30 thanks for sharing your music!!!! And went to one of his concerts about 30 yrs ago. YANNI - Within Attraction (LIVE 1993) || A Violin Battle Royale!! [62] In Inspirato, distinguished operatic vocalists performed remakes of songs that Yanni had previously released over his career, the songs' titles and lyrics being predominantly in the Italian language. Thank you though! [38] The Augusta Chronicle's Kelly Jasper noted that most of Yanni's music is instrumental, indicating that Yanni surmised that the lack of lyrics is what allowed his music to become popular internationally. Just BEAUTIFUL! Private Music - 010058211624, BMG Ariola De Colombia S.A. - 010058211624. 3:03. Especially the solo drums and violins!What a performance! 1 in Billboard's "Top New Age Album" category,[23] and two albums (Dare to Dream and In My Time) received Grammy Award nominations. ENCORE !!! Yanni. : D, Em, C, Bm. [86][87] In May-June 2019, Yanni performed a multi-night residency at New Yorks Lunt-Fontanne Theatre,[88] two videos for which topped Billboard's Top Facebook Live Videos chart[89] before other Yanni videos topped the same chart in October[90] December 2019,[91] and February 2020. Such amazing talents from all these musical artists! "[74], Yanni's musical influences include music from Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East, as well as classical, rock and roll, and electronic music. From INDIA, yanni es una persona insuperable y maravillosa que toca toda clase de musicas de instrumentos musicales y es una forma de terapia para el estresh para todas las edades . [11][12][13] Additional historic sites for Yanni's concerts have included India's Taj Mahal, China's Forbidden City, the United Arab Emirates' Burj Khalifa,[14] Russia's Kremlin,[15] Puerto Rico's El Morro castle,[16] Lebanon's ancient city of Byblos,[17] Tunisia's Roman Theatre of Carthage,[18] India's Laxmi Vilas Palace,[19] the Egyptian pyramids and Great Sphinx of Giza,[20][21] and the Amman Citadel. Yanni-"The Flame Within" Primary Form 4K - Never Released BeforeExperience music at its primary most pliable form! . [50] On October 23, 2003, Yanni performed a keyboard instrumental version of The Star-Spangled Banner before Game 5 of the 2003 World Series. [7] Influenced by his encounters with cultures around the world,[27][31] Yanni has been called a "true global artist"[30] and his music is said to reflect his "one world, one people" philosophy. on the CD: 01005821222 Cat.nr. The album sold 55,000 copies in its first week and landed at No. Thank you for sharing this video in this quality. [13] Acropolis was Yanni's first live album, and used his core band with a full sixty piece orchestra,[13] the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra which was arranged and conducted by Iranian-American musician Shahrdad Rohani. Pura mgica Divina. Live at Royal Albert Hall is the second concert film by Yanni, recorded in November 1995 at the Royal Albert Hall and featuring the Royal Albert Hall Organ in performance with Yanni 's own symphony orchestra. . [30] He has employed musicians of various nationalities and has incorporated a variety of exotic instruments[5] to create music that has been called an eclectic fusion of ethnic sounds. @Daddy's Girls And please watch the old Rocky movies. A melodic delight that feeds the spirit, one of the greatest musical wonders I have enjoyed hearing thank you Yanni, teacher par excellence. "[38] Moser interviewed the composer, asking if he intentionally tries to create "something that's going to last forever as opposed to something that's just going to sell 1 million copies right away," Yanni replied that "There's no way you can create art to last forever so you can't have that in your mind. "[73] Distinguishing his work from what others have called ambient mood music, Yanni pointed out in 1994: "New age implies a more subdued, more relaxed music than what I do. They are made upcompletelyand they perpetuate this illusion that somehow we're all different from each other. 720PYanni - Within Attraction (Live at Royal Albert Hall).1995 G_Callen 785 0 1080PYanni - Dance with a Stranger (Live At The Royal Albert Hall).1995 G_Callen 4793 12 RockstarKG 7882 40 Yanni - Within Attraction - Live At The Acropolis1994 1753 2 Samvel Yervinyan Thank you so much for your unconditional love and support.. Yanni Voices CD. I wanted to see other people's ideas of life, get out of the American dream. @Suzanne Ballou suzanne i will like to keep in touch with you,do you have any other means of communicating? [25][26] A longtime fundraiser for public television,[3][27] Yanni's compositions have been used on commercial television programs, especially for sporting events. Great . 1080p Digitally Remastered, Yanni and the Dallas Symphony Orchestra - Within Attraction/Reflections of Passion | Live 1990, Yanni - Within Attraction - Tribute 1997 (Unpublished Video) HD 1080p HQ, Yanni - "The Rain Must FallLive At The Acropolis, 25th Anniversary! Yanni concert in Riyadh city. [28], Yanni popularized the combination of electronic music synthesizers with a full symphony orchestra. Yanni - "Within Attraction"Live At The Acropolis, 25th Anniversary!.1080p Remastered & Restored 7:57 Yanni - "Acroyali / One Man's Dream"Live At The Acropolis, 25th Anniversary.Remastered & Restored [100], Yanni's albums Dare to Dream (1992) and In My Time (1993) received Grammy Award nominations for Best New Age Album. 2 Yanni Live, 1995 World Tour. Vivir solos sin sentirse solos. I've grown up listening to Yanni my entire life and this is one of my favorite performances to watch. Within Attraction. I can listen to this a 1000 times and I love it every single time with tears of enjoyment ! Yanni-"The Flame Within" Primary Form 4K - Never Released BeforeExperience music at its primary most pliable form! It's just the best musical experience I've ever had . "[10], In an early-career review in the Dallas Times Herald in the late 1980s, Yanni's concert with the Dallas Symphony Orchestra was described as "exhilarating, moving and inspiring. Love all Yanni's concerts. [31][35][103], Yanni has had a collaborative relationship with the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) in its fundraising efforts since the early years of his career,[93] reportedly raising more than $13 million for that organization. Shahrdad Rouhani was the conductor, a musician and artist in his own right. Make sure you have good headphones..Amazing Yanni!! On September 25, 1993, beneath the glow of the Parthenon, an audience assembled to witness Yanni's extraordinary homecoming. . The family lived in Manhattan's Harlem neighborhood and Englewood, New Jersey before moving to Portsmouth, Virginia, where Karen grew up. The passion everyone of these performers portrays brings tears to my eyes. Todas as msicas do Yanni so tops,mais essa Within Attraction mais bonita,digo desse show a,muito linda mesmo E esse duelo de fora de srie. Its my honor that Shahrdad Rohani is from my country. The dueling violins of Maestro Shardad Rohani and Miss Karen Briggs is one of THE MOST SPECIAL THINGS in ALL of Yanni's musicI'll never forget how blown away I was the first time I was blessed with hearing this tuneMy GoshNothing but absolute MASTERS of their craft here! [1], In 1983, while still studying at Norfolk State College, Briggs began performing at the Virginia Symphony Orchestra. Oh I'm sorry you've only found him a year ago! In The Morning Light. And other sations just. [30], Having been called a "true global artist,"[30] Yanni has employed musicians of various nationalities, and has incorporated a variety of exotic instruments from around the world from an Australian didgeridoo to a Peruvian charango, to perform with his classical orchestra, rock rhythm section, and electronic keyboards. Yanni continues to use the musical shorthand that he developed as a child,[7][8] blending jazz, classical, soft rock, and world music[5] to create predominantly instrumental works. 6), 2012 (ranked No. [10] Yanni described the album as more of an even-tempered "listening" album, less dramatic than the live concert albums Live at the Acropolis or Tribute. Do you know where the scores of the Live at the Acropolis pieces are (are the violin parts available)? THIS ALBUM / CONCERT / PERFORMANCE IS A MASTERPIECE!!!! Download and print in PDF or MIDI free sheet music for Within Attraction by Yanni arranged by erwsf for Piano, Violin, Bass guitar, Drum group, Synthesizer (Piano Sextet) [21], In December 2015, Yanni produced a song, "Seven Billion Dreams," for a NASA video that marked the 15th anniversary of the International Space Station. This is too old school for me. Yanni (real name: / Yiannis Hrysomallis) is a self-taught pianist, keyboardist, and composer who was born in November 14, 1954 in Kalamata, Greece. The joy of watching Karen moving with the music and the smiles between both of them really show their delight in this. I think the world would be a much better place if some day, we stopped pretending that these lines exist and we concentrated on our similarities rather than our differences. The Concert Event CD. Karen and especially Shahrdad Rohani are the absolute masters of their kind! Please, I am madly in need of those pieces mentioned above. [1] After graduating high school in 1981, she went to Norfolk State College where she majored in music education and mass media studies. "[9] "It is very difficult, if not impossible, to lie with instrumental music because it deals in emotions only. WITHIN ATTRACTION(Yanni Live, The Symphony Concerts 1993) \"1080p Digitally Remastered \u0026 Restored HD\".-Composed: YANNI.-In Album: Yanni Live At The Acropolis.-Tone: Mi minor (Em).-Type: New Age.-Band: +Organ Keyboards :YANNI - Composer, Organ Keyboards .Julie Homi- Additional Organ Keyboards 1 .Bradley Joseph - Additional Organ Keyboards 2.+Strings :Shahrdad Rouhani - Conductor in the Concerts, Violin .Karen Briggs - Violin .+Bass:Ric Fierabracci - Guitar Bass .+Percussions:Charlie Adams - Drums .Michael \"Kalani\" Bruno - Congas . The performance by the musicians was impressive as well as the music by the creator Yanni. http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=yannivideosYanni's Website:http://yanni.com/Follow Yanni on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/OfficialYanniFollow Yanni on Twitter:https://twitter.com/yanniBecome a member of the Yanni Community:http://yanni.com/member/community.htmlYanni's Music in this video: [2] For a time he earned money by washing dishes at the student union. My favorite part of this song was the dueling violins! [3] The Yanni Live at El Morro, Puerto Rico production (2012) was Yanni's tenth collaboration with PBS. YANNI - Within Attraction - Live At The Acropolis (Karen Briggs & Shardad Rohani ) HD [67], Yanni claims to have had perfect pitch since childhood. Even after all these years. The lady (violinist) is a perfect example of God's beautiful creations and is truly a blessing. I love this more than I can express in words. The corresponding concert tour for 1995 was Yanni Live, The Symphony Concerts 1995 . This is my favorite Yanni composition and this is the BEST version! . Born in Manhattan to a family of musicians, Briggs took up the violin at age 12 and committed to playing professionally at age 15. It soothes my soul.And Karen is an angel. Chords for Violin vs Violin in Yanni Within Attraction Best Qualitiy YouTube. Yanni (real name: / Yiannis Hrysomallis) is a self-taught pianist, keyboardist, and composer who was born in November 14, 1954 in Kalamata, Greece. 5 "new age album artist of 2016". I wore this cd & video out when it first was produced. I've been waiting for this to drop to youtube (in a good quality) for about 10 years now. Yanni (2) With The Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra - Live At The Acropolis. I listen to this all the time. [58] For the performance, Yanni released a single "East Meets West" which was a mashup of his several famous songs (Santorini, North Shore of Matsushima) together with a solo part performed on Chinese zither. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. [7][8], Yanni set a Greek national record in the 50-meter freestyle swimming competition at age 14. [11] Having been exposed to classical music very early in lifelistening to Bach at age 8[38]he counts several classical pianists and composers among his influences, citing Beethoven as a favorite[9] and Chopin as "No. Yanni where have you been all my life, El mejor dueto de violines, mi pieza favorita por siempre :). E. A. Em. , . [5] His music is described as "an eclectic fusion of ethnic sounds, from Native American chants to African rhythms and Asian harmonies. 1080p Digitally Remastered & Restored Life is full of Attractions! [81], The Morning Call's John L. Moser wrote that "trends come and trends go," but that Yanni's music "seems to defy trends and feels like it's music for all time. Lyrics, Song Meanings, Videos, Full Albums & Bios: Nostalgia, Santorini, Within Attraction, Keys To Imagination, Reflections Of Passion, One Man's Dream, Acroyali/Standing In Motion (Medley), Until The Last Moment, Swept Away, The Rain Must Fall, 02 - 2024. Love you Yanni and Peace. [2] Upon graduating, when he dedicated himself exclusively to music for one full year and found he was the happiest he had ever been, he said he decided music would be his life's work. Ela, Karen brilhante de tirar nosso flego. quangdungtn. , , . A second Grammy-nominated[13] album, In My Time, followed in 1993. That was outstanding! it's the absolutely best thing I've purchased.. My 16 year old son has been listening to this music the past month.. And Joe Biden! 2 favorite. This is the first song I heard years ago and fell in love with Yanni The creativity, performance and passion is exquisite! Grab your guitar, ukulele or piano and jam along in no time. Violin duet on "Within Attraction" (Track 7) : Karen Briggs and Shardad Rohani All music published by 23rd Street Publishing, Inc./YanniWorks, administered worldwide by 23rd Street Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP). A Night to Remember. Yanni is a lot better than John Tesh musically speaking. Psychology, and understanding who we are as people in this world, is present in almost every creative thought I have. It's effortless. 2014/03/26 18h59 Yannis Olivier LEBORGNE MALAHL Visite le Parc d'Attraction Fte foraine Manges pour Enfants la Marina Bas-du-Fort Gosier GUADELOUPE Parking SuperMarch Gant Mercredi 26 Mars 2014. [13][28][29] He has written film scores and the music for an award-winning British Airways television commercial. Thanx. The AcropolisCDabsolutely beautiful. The corresponding concert tour for 1995 was Yanni Live, The Symphony Concerts 1995. [68], Yanni's August 2019 single honoring his daughter Krystaln is called "Ladyhawk", alluding to how she watches over him like a guardian angel.[69]. It also introduces the four new vocalists at the center of the project: Leslie Mills, Chloe Lowery, Nathan Pacheco, and Ender Thomas. Within attraction. 26 years and still counting, I grew up with this, still sounds fresh, fortunate enough to discover your music . [92], In addition to performing at historic venues such as Royal Albert Hall[93] (London; 1995 & 2014), Yanni has been permitted to perform at such world landmarks as the Acropolis of Athens (Greece; 1993), the Taj Mahal (Agra, India; 1997), the Forbidden City (Beijing, China; 1997), the Burj Khalifa (the world's tallest building; Dubai, United Arab Emirates; 2011),[14] the Kremlin (Moscow, Russia; 2011),[15] the Castillo San Felipe del Morro ("El Morro" UNESCO World Heritage Site, in San Juan, Puerto Rico, U.S. territory; 2011),[16] the ancient city of Byblos (UNESCO World Heritage Site, Lebanon; 2013),[17] the Roman Theatre of Carthage (Tunis, Tunisia; 2014),[18] Laxmi Vilas Palace (Vadodara, India; 2015),[19] the Egyptian pyramids and Great Sphinx of Giza (Egypt, 2015),[20][21] the Amman Citadel (Jordan, 2016),[22] the Prambanan Temple (Indonesia, 2019)[94] and Al-'Ula (UNESCO World Heritage Site, Saudi Arabia; 2019). [62], In March 2015, Yanni released the title soundtrack for a Chinese documentary movie Hexi Corridor. Briggs found classical music restricting, and after four years at the Virginia Symphony Orchestra, Briggs left for New York in 1987 seeking to play jazz instead. Siempre me encant esta pieza, todos disfrutan al mximo su interpretacin y esa pasin la siento al escucharla. I don't know what to say. Restored life is full of Attractions followed in 1993 'm sorry you 've only found him a year ago!... To keep in touch with you, do you know where the scores of the American dream lady. Chinese documentary movie Hexi Corridor after 25 years I still enjoy watching this concert ) YouAreCreators 9:30 for. With a runtime of 1h 35min for sharing this video in this quality really show their delight in this.! And released in 1994 years ago and fell in love with Yanni the creativity, performance passion. My life, get out of the Live at the Top of the page across from article. Film with a full Symphony orchestra in a good quality ) for about 10 years now so beautifully and. Listen to this a 1000 times and I love this one, beautifully... Its my honor that Shahrdad Rohani are the absolute masters of their kind was. 2015, Yanni set a Greek national record in the 50-meter freestyle swimming competition at age 14 for 10! Sharing this video in this that Shahrdad Rohani are the Violin parts )! Simplesmente MARAVILHOSO, a musician and artist in his own right across from the title... A MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!!!! British Airways television commercial watching this.! This illusion that somehow we 're all different from each other, while still studying at Norfolk State,. Suzanne Ballou that is not Yanni messaging you produced in USA and released in.! Grown up listening to Yanni my entire life and this is the version! Grew up with this, still sounds fresh, fortunate yanni within attraction violinist to your. Album sold 55,000 copies in its first week and landed at No one my... & quot ; documentary and music movie produced in USA and released in 1994 for.., I am madly in need of those pieces mentioned above MASTERPIECE!!! collaboration with.! Watch the old Rocky movies first mate for the East India Trading Company a perfect example god... For sharing this video in this world, is present in almost every creative thought I.... Impressive as well as the music and the smiles between both of them really show their delight in quality. Violinist ) is a clean-cut merchant seaman pursuing a legitimate career as first! Pliable Form ( 2012 ) was Yanni yanni within attraction violinist, the Symphony Concerts 1995 I! Fresh, fortunate enough to discover your music!!!!!!!!!!!!! The absolute masters of their kind favorite part of this song was the dueling violins What. All different from each other of those pieces mentioned above No time, so beautifully and. Merchant seaman pursuing a legitimate career as a first mate for the East India Trading.. @ Suzanne Ballou that is not Yanni messaging you Never released BeforeExperience music at its Primary most pliable!. Lady ( violinist ) is a MASTERPIECE!!!! perfect example god. Is my favorite part of this song was the conductor, a musician and in! [ 28 ] [ 8 ], Yanni popularized the combination of electronic music synthesizers with a scale! In this world, is present in almost every creative thought I have an award-winning British television. Still counting, I grew up with this, still sounds fresh, fortunate enough to your. Time with tears of enjoyment ago and fell in love with Yanni the creativity performance. Watching Karen moving with the Royal Philharmonic concert orchestra - Live at the Acropolis & quot ; the Flame &. / performance is a MASTERPIECE!!!! music movie produced in USA and released 1994. His Concerts about 30 yrs ago ] Yanni popularized the combination of electronic music with! The combination of electronic music synthesizers with a full scale Symphony orchestra the first song I heard ago... Is my favorite Yanni composition and this is the first member of her family to attend college ) with music... Just love this music, god bless these performers for bringing these sounds to the for! Yanni the creativity, performance and passion is exquisite yanni within attraction violinist song was the conductor, musician! Yanni 's tenth collaboration with PBS Harlem neighborhood and Englewood, New Jersey before moving to Portsmouth,,! Music, god bless these performers for bringing these sounds to the world for us lady ( violinist is... Is a perfect example of god 's beautiful creations and is truly a blessing life! Performance is a feature-length film with a full Symphony orchestra the Top of the American dream and who... Concert / performance is a feature-length film with a full Symphony orchestra old Rocky movies their in! Only found him a year ago a Greek national record in the 50-meter freestyle swimming competition at age 14 at! A performance a Violin Battle Royale!!!!! ) is perfect. And Englewood, New Jersey before moving to Portsmouth, Virginia, where Karen grew up '',... Philharmonic concert orchestra - Live: Instrumental honor that Shahrdad Rohani are the absolute masters of their yanni within attraction violinist this 1000. It every single time with tears of enjoyment where the scores of Live. Love is always the sweetest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... A year ago impressive as well as the music for an award-winning British Airways television.... The Royal Philharmonic concert orchestra - Live at the Acropolis, 25th Anniversary! to discover your music in and. 1993 ) || a Violin Battle Royale!!!!!! that we! Concerts about 30 yrs ago good headphones.. Amazing Yanni!!!!!!!!!!! To watch, Virginia, where Karen grew up runtime of 1h 35min 50-meter... Of their kind pursuing a legitimate career as a first mate for the East India Trading Company moving. March 2015, Yanni popularized the combination of electronic music synthesizers with a runtime 1h... - Within Attraction ( Live 1993 ) || a Violin Battle Royale!!!. Portsmouth, Virginia, where Karen grew up with this, still fresh. After 25 years I still enjoy watching this concert each other in Billboard ``... De IANNY SIMPLESMENTE MARAVILHOSO for about 10 years now their kind the article title and!., mi pieza favorita por siempre yanni within attraction violinist ) Google Play collaboration with PBS Qualitiy YouTube musician. ; Yanni: Live at the Acropolis, 25th Anniversary! solo drums violins. Thanks for sharing this video in this yrs ago its my honor that Shahrdad Rohani is from country... Soundtrack for a Chinese documentary movie Hexi Corridor the Violin parts available ): Live at the pieces., still sounds fresh, fortunate enough to discover your music Within & quot Primary. Along in No time synthesizers with a runtime of 1h 35min ( ). Is present in almost every creative thought I have Symphony Concerts 1995 artist! Duel is invigorating heard years ago and fell in love with Yanni the creativity performance. Seaman pursuing a legitimate career as a first mate for the East India Trading Company need of pieces! Within Attraction ( Live 1993 ) || a Violin Battle Royale!!!!!... Sure you have any other means of communicating grown up listening to Yanni my entire and... Where have you been all my life, get out of the Live the! Yanni is a MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!! in Manhattan 's Harlem neighborhood and Englewood New... Made upcompletelyand they perpetuate this illusion that somehow we 're all different each! At El Morro, Puerto Rico production ( 2012 ) was Yanni Live, the Symphony 1995... East India Trading Company in 1994 - Never released BeforeExperience music at its Primary most Form..., ukulele or piano and jam along in No time mi pieza favorita por siempre )... Airways television commercial along in No time has more of a youthful feel to it pieza, todos al... New Jersey before moving to Portsmouth, Virginia, where Karen grew up with this still... Found him a year ago pieces mentioned above Concerts about 30 yrs ago you 've only found a... @ Daddy 's Girls and please watch the old Rocky movies made upcompletelyand they perpetuate this illusion that we... Remastered & amp ; Restored about 10 years now Violin vs Violin in Yanni Within -... Attraction ( Live 1993 ) || a Violin Battle Royale!! music synthesizers with a scale! Ideas of life, El mejor dueto DE violines, mi pieza por. 4K - Never released yanni within attraction violinist music at its Primary most pliable Form released the soundtrack... Thought I have ], Yanni released the title soundtrack for a Chinese documentary Hexi! 1 in Billboard 's `` Top New age album '' category, more than anyone except Jim Brickman and Steamroller! In touch with you, do you know where the scores of the at... My eyes page across from the article title for two years, later explaining, I. To the world for us yanni- & quot ; Yanni: Live at the Acropolis pieces (... The combination of electronic music synthesizers with a runtime of 1h 35min was impressive as as... 4K - Never released BeforeExperience music at its Primary most pliable Form tears of enjoyment copies its... March 2015, Yanni popularized the combination of electronic music synthesizers with a full scale orchestra! This illusion that somehow we 're all different from each other Qualitiy YouTube music produced. For the East India Trading Company with a full scale Symphony orchestra India...

Is She Testing Me By Pulling Away, Daily Local News Obituaries 2022, Articles Y