Menu Close

2nd chance apartments in decatur, ga

We found exactly 455 Apartments for rent in the 30034 zip code of Atlanta Metro, GA. Refine your search by using the filter at the top of the page to view 1, 2 or 3+ bedroom Apartments for rent in 30034 Decatur, GA as well as cheap Apartments, pet friendly Apartments, Apartments with utilities included and more. The website's user-friendly interface and extensive database of apartments make it easy for individuals to find housing that meets their needs, regardless of their rental history. Team is responsive to requests. . Of course it does have its ", All "Second Chance Apartments" results in Decatur, Georgia, Search Second Chance Apartments in popular locations. Georgia Request Tour (404) 975-0364 Send an Email Highlights These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Emory Woods Apartments. Pet Policy. From Business: Atlanta Market / Housing Option is a locating service for individuals with credit challenges. Georgia, What did people search for similar to second chance apartments near Stone Mountain, GA? 6 days + 15 hours ago in Apartmentpicks View details Apartments for Rent. Online appointments, Their service is absolutely terrible! MC. Second Chance Apartments works in the real_estate_agency industry with a customer rating of 3.2 .Second Chance Apartments is open most days of the week, specifically as follows: Second Chance Apartments is a Apartment rental agency located at The front staff are attentive and friendly, work orders are done immediately, and amenities are a great addition. 982 sqft. If, I have lived at Jackson square for almost two years now. We offer a range of apartment styles and sizes in affordable neighborhoods all over Atlanta. Users can search for apartments based on location, price, and amenities, and can also narrow their search by specific criteria such as pet-friendly or wheelchair accessible units. Very poor service. Just saw this apartment complex on the news (overflowing trash, I signed my lease 6/2/16 a day late and when I went to move in 6/8/16 my 2 bedroom apartment had someone else's belongings in it. I especially love the location as it is walkable to shops, restaurants, and grocery stores. Townhomes With 2nd Chance Rental Program in Lithonia, GA About Search Results Sort: Default All BBB Rated A+/A View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours 1. City Schools of Decatur is renowned for its quality education and is highly rated in the state. (404) 919-3964 - 2nd Chance Rental Program! OPEN 24 Hours. Decatur Apartments 22 Photos $1,075+ 5 Park Valley 2571 Candler Rd, Decatur, GA 30032 McAfee 1-2 Beds 1-2 Baths 770-1033 Sqft 3 Units Available Managed by Sureste Property Services Contact Property Learn more, take a tour, and get one step closer to your new home. Orders are processed 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Get a list, I signed my lease 6/2/16 a day late and when I went to move in 6/8/16 my 2 bedroom apartment had someone else's belongings in it. Air|Central Heat|Stainless Steel Appliances|Water Included|Recycling|Greenspace|Garbage. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Great apartment locator for people with broken leases. Monday :Open 24 Hours. How many bedrooms do you need? 4282 Grant Forest Cir house in Ellenwood,GA, is available for rent. Been living here for the past 3 months. In addition to being a valuable resource for renters, SecondChanceApartments.org is also a great tool for landlords and property managers looking to fill units with dependable tenants. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Make Avery Glen Luxury Apartments your new home. Thursday :Open 24 Hours Decatur has a downtown area where most of its restaurants are, but local conveniences like grocery stores, churches, and fitness centers are located all across town. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. 2. US. About. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Homes for Rent Near Second Chance Crystal Pt, Off Market Homes Near Second Chance Crystal Pt, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. So if you don't mind, It is a main production center of roaches. Never use them to clean your house. See more second chance apartments near Decatur. 100 Grayson Place, Decatur, GA 30030. 2 Bedrooms. 45. apartment rental agency MC. 2. Select your school and find the perfect place nearby or on-campus. Decatur, GA 30034 1 Bed 1 Bath Homes for Sale Near Second Chance Crystal Pt $250,000 3bd 3ba 1,712 sqft 3405 Rapids Way, Decatur, GA 30034 Keller Williams Realty Intown ATL, MLS#7158337 0.3 ACRES $300,000 3bd 2ba 2,073 sqft (on 0.30 acres) 2934 Knollberry Ln, Decatur, GA 30034 Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties, MLS#7161309 Address: 4015 Covington Hwy, Decatur, GA 30032, United States Site: https://www.secondchanceapartments.org/ Phone: +1 220-201-0320 Edit info Yandex Terms Directions Now Statistics Map Satellite Hybrid Panoramas 300 m Search Categories Apartment rental agency Working hours Monday: Open 24 hours Tuesday: Open 24 hours Wednesday: Open 24 hours Near Me. Open Today Until 6pm. About Yelp; Careers; Press; Investor Relations; $1,499 2 BE 2 BA 10 days ago Zumper.com Report View property 2 Bedroom 1 Bath In Dallas GA 30132 Not to mention they did not finish cleaning my house. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Membership fee's are one time. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. we have to tell each week reminder for treatment. 2nd Chance Apartments Near Me. 3421 Northlake Pkwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30345, 260 Northern Ave, Avondale Estates, GA 30002, 4525 Flat Shoals Pkwy Suite 406, Decatur, GA 30034, 3536 Indian Creek Way, Clarkston, GA 30021, 964 N Indian Creek Dr, Clarkston, GA 30021, 4015 Covington Hwy, Find more places like. We have helped tons of clients in the same situation. No matter your situation and location (all across North & South cities of Atlanta). Skip Navigation. (833) 482-6898. 2. Address: Decatur, GA 30032. Sunday :Open 24 Hours From Granite Kitchens with Black appliances to wood look floors and plush carpets you . I scheduled an appointment and they never showed up. 4015 Covington Hwy, For more details, contact our office at or use the online contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Contact each location for their specific requirements. Ways2Rent provides second chance apartment and housing rental assistance to Atlanta renters with evictions, broken leases and rental balances. Apartment rent in Decatur has increased by 2.8% in the past year. 1. Recurring; Recurring; Expense Type Fee; Cat Rent: $25: Dog Rent: $25: One-Time; One-Time; Expense Type Fee; Cat Fee: $600: . to rent from this complex. Apartments Real Estate Rental Service. Browse Nearby. Apartments.com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over one million currently available apartments for rent. Short Term Lease Apartments in Decatur, GA; Price . Expenses. Second Chance Apartments is open the following days: Tuesday :Open 24 Hours The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Great apartment locator for people with broken leases. 1. What are some popular services for apartments? $2200/Month, $800 Deposit. Friday :Open 24 Hours 30032, See all available an apartment apartments for rent at Sunrise View Apartments in Decatur, GA. Sunrise View Apartments has rental units ranging from 850-1150 sq ft starting at $1022. Jackson Square Apts 1.5 (23 reviews) Apartments "Marquita!!! Evans Mill Townhomes Apartments Real Estate Rental Service Website 16 YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. I feel that they go the extra mile for their tenants. Ansley Oaks Townhomes Real Estate Management 39 YEARS IN BUSINESS (770) 482-7557 6813 Main St Ofc Lithonia, GA 30058 2. One of the key features of the website is the ability for users to submit their rental application directly through the website, making it easy for them to apply for multiple apartments at once. 3+ 3+ Beds. US. Second Chance Apartments Apartments Real Estate Referral & Information Service (1) Website 9 YEARS IN BUSINESS (855) 949-0897 Decatur, GA 30032 OPEN 24 Hours MC Great apartment locator for people with broken leases. As of February 2023, the average apartment rent in Decatur, GA is $1,492 for a studio, $1,378 for one bedroom, $1,554 for two bedrooms, and $1,759 for three bedrooms. Apartment For Rent In Washington Heights New York. Performance & security by Cloudflare. This Home is minutes away to Retail Shops . Last updated February 25 2023 at 11:53 AM. to rent from this complex. Find your new home at Park Valley located at 2571 Candler Rd, Decatur, GA 30032. Great apartment locator for people with broken leases. Wylde Center and Oakhurst Community Garden. We accept evictions bad credit and bad rental. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Some popular services for apartments include: Dog-Friendly Apartment Rental 1 Bedroom Apartment Rental 2 Bedroom Apartment Rental 3+ Bathroom Apartment Rental Assigned Parking What are people saying about apartments services near Decatur, GA 30030? Your email address will not be published. Decatur, apartments for rent second chance decatur, 4 days + 13 hours ago in RENTCaf - Elite Management Group, LLC, Jan 30, 2023 in RENTCaf - Elite Management Group, LLC, Dec 15, 2022 in RENTCaf - Elite Management Group, LLC, Creekside Apartments Remodeled and Ready for Move in, 3 BR, 3 BA Apartment 122 W Trinity Pl, Decatur, GA 30030, 2 BR, 2 BA Apartment 122 W Trinity Pl, Decatur, GA 30030, 1 BR, 1 BA Apartment 122 W Trinity Pl, Decatur, GA 30030, 0 BR, 1 BA Apartment 122 W Trinity Pl, Decatur, GA 30030, 3 BR, 3 BA Apartment 3681 N Decatur Rd, Decatur, GA 30032, 2 BR, 2 BA Apartment 3681 N Decatur Rd, Decatur, GA 30032, 3 BR, 3 BA Apartment 220 Ponce De Leon Pl, Decatur, GA 30030, 2 BR, 2 BA Apartment 220 Ponce De Leon Pl, Decatur, GA 30030, 1 BR, 1 BA Apartment 220 Ponce De Leon Pl, Decatur, GA 30030, 2 BR, 2 BA Apartment 3893 Kensington Rd, Decatur, GA 30032, 1 BR, 1 BA Apartment 3893 Kensington Rd, Decatur, GA 30032, 2 BR, 2 BA Apartment 2588 Decatur Village Dr, Decatur, GA 30033, 1 BR, 1 BA Apartment 2588 Decatur Village Dr, Decatur, GA 30033, 2 BR, 2 BA Apartment 1133 Commerce Dr, Decatur, GA 30030, 1 BR, 1 BA Apartment 1133 Commerce Dr, Decatur, GA 30030, 0 BR, 1 BA Apartment 1133 Commerce Dr, Decatur, GA 30030, 3 BR, 3 BA Apartment 3330 Mountain Dr, Decatur, GA 30032, 2 BR, 2 BA Apartment 3330 Mountain Dr, Decatur, GA 30032, 1 BR, 1 BA Apartment 3330 Mountain Dr, Decatur, GA 30032, 5 BR, 3 BA Apartment 605 Clairemont Avenue, Decatur, GA 30030, 2 BR, 2 BA Apartment 3324 Valley Brook Pl, Decatur, GA 30033. SecondChanceApartments.org is a valuable resource for anyone who has struggled to find housing in the past. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. *Please enter your address or point of interest. If youre interested in a live music hot spot, be sure to visit Eddies Attic. We can help. Second Chance Apartments Apartments Real Estate Referral & Information Service Decatur, GA, 30032 855-949-0897 From Business: Second chance apartments for people with evictions, broken leases or bankruptcies. Find your next apartment with ease. "Apartments with good pricing. Tel: 315 625 1285 www.rental-axis.com, Home Details for Second Chance Crystal Pt. 30032, View All Hours. Other Apartments Nearby. 2 BR, 2 BA Apartment 1010 Scott Blvd, Unit E4, Decatur, GA 30030 $ 2,200 Decatur, Georgia 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartment For Rent. Has pool and gym, but gym is tiny. Visit Rentals.com to rent today. ARLO boasts extravagant amenities and a, From Business: WELCOME TO PARK TRACE APARTMENTS Park Trace Apartments is an affordable housing community for Seniors 62 years of age or older (and persons with disabilities), From Business: ">We also offer:">Tenant Placement Only Tenant screening employment verification, previous landlord, salary verification, previous evictions, criminal backround,. Decatur, Decatur, GA 30034. OPEN 24 Hours. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. "APPLICATION FORMS WITHOUT PAYMENT WOULD NOT BE PROCESSED". 2. New! View similar Real Estate Referral & Information Service. I have been here for a year and 5mths they, I never lived here and just came on yelp to see the reviews but there was none. 46.4.215.152 ", "I've been living here for about 8 months and I absolutely love it. Click to view any of these 9 available rental units in Decatur to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. 1 Bed. Second Chance Apartments is the best resource to helping renters find perfect 2nd chance apartments in Albuquerque, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, El Paso, Fort worth, Fresno, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Memphis, You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Not anymore. This is one of almost 80 apartment complexes that we contract with to accept renters who need a second chance. The management and staff makes this a excellent place to live. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Transportation Somewhat Walkable 56 out of 100 WalkScore Rating Braden Fellman Group Investments Decatur Properties, Real Estate Referral & Information Service. Second Chance Apartments has 2.9 stars from 21 reviews. Apartment rent in Decatur has decreased by -14.1% in the past year. Apartments under $800 in Decatur, GA; Apartments under $1000 in Decatur, GA; I love living here. No Application Fees! Summit Grove Apartments Apartments Apartment Finder & Rental Service (3) Website 22 YEARS IN BUSINESS (404) 634-8929 3 bed, 3 bath 1,440 sq. Restaurants. Apartments Near Me. It has received 21 reviews with an average rating of 2.9 stars. Homes for Sale Near Second Chance Crystal Pt. Your IP: YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Check for available units at Avery Glen Luxury Apartments in Decatur, GA. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. Second Chance Apartments. You can trust Apartments.com to find your next Decatur rental under $800. I was juggling a lot" more 3. Team is responsive to requests. Decatur, We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Find wonderful apartment values as far north as Acworth, as far east as Lithonia, as far south as Jonesboro, and as far west as Mableton, Georgia. Incredible pubs, eateries, and public parks are widespread in Decatur. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. ", "I've been living here for about 8 months and I absolutely love it. Apartment rent in Decatur has decreased by -0.1% in the past year. Darrius Fuller in, I am a resident now and would not advise anyone to consider these apartments to move into.Don't get me wrong the inside is nice but don't fix, From Business: Seize your chance to live in one of the premier apartment communities in Decatur, GA. Picture coming home every day to the warm embrace of meticulous, From Business: If you are looking for an apartment in a quaint neighborhood with all the amenities, Clairmont Reserve is your best choice for an apartment home. Get in a, From Business: Inside these contemporary and beautifully landscaped 5-story buildings are some of the finest 2 and 3-bedroom residences for rent at Candler Forrest Apartments, I am a current resident here at Covington Glenn Apts. Stop getting denied a new a lease agreement. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a116beb9e2e7819 4015 Covington Hwy, Decent size and good location. Email & Chat support available 24 hours a day. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community in Decatur? As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in Decatur, GA is $1,492 for a studio, $1,209 for one bedroom, $1,581 for two bedrooms, and $1,831 for three bedrooms. Sylvan Homes 1.1 (145 reviews) Property Management Call us : (404) 687-8100. . Reviews on Second Chance Apartments in Stone Mountain, GA - The Park at East Ponce Apartments, Willow Lake Apartments, Tricon Residential, Excalibur Homes, A Queen Touch Cleaning, Sylvan Homes, Chance & Chase Express, Ritan Property Group, Platinum Property Management, Interiors by La'Mar LLC Transportation Somewhat Walkable 56 out of 100 WalkScore Rating Theme by 17th Avenue. Second Chance Apartments Apartments Real Estate Referral Service (1) Website 8 YEARS IN BUSINESS (855) 949-0897 Decatur, GA 30032 OPEN 24 Hours MC Great apartment locator for people with broken leases. This is a review for a apartments business near Stone Mountain, GA: "This service is terrible! "Apartments with good pricing. Decatur, GA 30032. Luxury 2 Bed Apartments In Decatur - No expense spared remodeling these large 2 Bed , 2 Bath apartment homes in Decatur. Apartment 2 Cabin Co-op Condo Duplex Efficiency Apartment House 3 Loft Manufactured Multi Family Ranch Townhouse 2 Bedroom Home for Rent at 3737 Redan Rd #1003, Decatur, GA 30032 30032, Decatur, DeKalb County, GA Property Id: 1123--- Cardinal property type located in Decatur ga, 2 bed 2 bath available. Georgia in the historic City of Decatur, Avery Glen Apartments is just walking distance from the downtown Decatur commercial . The website features an extensive database of apartments and rental properties that are willing to work with individuals who may have a harder time finding housing. Brick Store Pub is a beer tavern with an upstairs Belgian Bar that is adored by locals. 3. Local restaurants are one of Decaturs greatest attractions, known for diverse cuisines and lively atmospheres. The website also provides users with a wealth of helpful resources and information, including articles on how to improve credit scores and rental history, and tips on how to prepare for a successful apartment search. Second Chance Apartments is located at 4015 Covington Hwy, Decatur, GA 30032, USA with latitude 33.755302 and longitude -84.2391756. Just saw this apartment complex on the news (overflowing trash, This is my 2nd apt. I have been here for a year and 5mths they, From Business: Mid-Rise Urban Living at Our Decatur, GA Apartments Welcome to ARLO, your local Decatur, GA apartment community. Great please to live if you have little ones because there is a licensed 24 hour Childcare Center on property. Show all. 2. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Same price can get you much better quality, I chose this complex to sign my lease last year because of its location, accessibility to public transit, private security, etc. Summit Grove Apartments Apartments Apartment Finder & Rental Service Orders are processed 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Avondale Hills is a 240-unit, luxury apartment community located in Decatur, GA. Avondale Hills offers an exceptional location, only a 10-minute drive to downtown Decatur, a 5-minute drive to the regionally famous Dekalb Farmer's market, and less than a mile from the I-285 Beltway. 2. Been living here for the past 3 months. Have a question for 511 Lake Drive? Users can search for apartments based on location, price, and amenities, and can also narrow their search by specific criteria suc. As of January 2023, the average apartment rent in Decatur, GA is $1,470 for a studio, $1,471 for one bedroom, $1,499 for two bedrooms, and $2,303 for three bedrooms. Email me listings and apartment related info. Have a past eviction or low credit score? All apartments in Decatur. ***NO LOCATOR SERVICE KNOWS ATLANTA & THE PROPERTIES BETTER THAN US*** To better assist you, enroll by following the link, fill the form & pay the $25 Processing fee; http://www.rental-axis.com/2chance.html One of Our Relocation Specialists would contact you, once payment is Received! Public transportation is available through subway stations throughout town. 3. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Map. Their services include Online appointments, Onsite services . People also searched for these near Stone Mountain: See more second chance apartments near Stone Mountain. Large 2, 3, and 4-bedroom Decatur GA apartments at Columbia Village Apartments The traditional, brick-accented architecture, arched doorways and windows, and beautifully landscaped grounds are just a few of the features that welcome you home at Columbia Village. Apartment For Rent In Bellingham Washington. Floor plans starting at $1075. BBB Rating: A+. IN BUSINESS. Second Chance Apartments Apartments Real Estate Referral & Information Service (1) Website 8 YEARS IN BUSINESS (855) 949-0897 Decatur, GA 30032 OPEN 24 Hours MC Great apartment locator for people with broken leases. Onsite services Or sign in if you already have an account, 3866 Panthersville Rd Ellenwood, GA 30294, 4060 Indian Manor Dr Stone Mountain, GA 30083, enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! Wadsworth Magnet School For High Achievers. Apartments Real Estate Referral & Information Service. Has pool and gym, but gym is tiny. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. Website: second chance apartments. Call Us Today 470-988-8845 Find Us 220 Ponce De Leon Place Decatur, GA 30030. Sponsorship Available For Landlords With Second Chance Opportunities. These are some businesses with a large number of reviews for apartments near Stone Mountain, GA: Casteel Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical (290 reviews), Coolray Heating & Air Conditioning (263 reviews), Casteel Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical. Of course it does have its ", All "second chance apartments" results in Stone Mountain, Georgia, Search second chance apartments in popular locations. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Do you have: - Bad Rental History - Poor Credit - No Existing Credit @ All - Bankruptcy (Chapters 7 or 13) - Foreclosure - Previous Eviction(s) - Broken Lease on your report - Non-violent Felonies - Non-violent Misdemeanor - First Time Renter? Property is located in the 30032 ZIP code. Second Chance Apartments Apartments Real Estate Referral & Information Service Website 8 YEARS IN BUSINESS (470) 485-3334 The business is listed under apartment rental agency category. 1. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. Suggest an edit. US. If. Villas At Decatur offers 1 to 4 bedroom apartments ranging in size from 575 to 1654 sq.ft. She moved swiftly and kept things moving in a swift paced. The website's user-friendly interface and extensive database of apartments make it easy for individuals to find housing that meets their needs, regardless of their rental history. I gave them a second chance and rescheduled the next morning and they were 45 min late! This is my 2nd apt. ft. More Info At www.rentals.com . Suggest an Edit. 2 Beds. Welcome to Looking For Housing In Georgia, we are resource blog for those seeking affordable housing. Phone: (855) 949-0897. Get approved today! - Landlord/Apartment Debt - Rejected by other Apartments/Landlords? Come in and take a chance and see what extra special you could get! Next. If your facing eviction, foreclosure or living with bad credit we can help you to rent again in just a few short weeks. Home / Decatur, GA / 511 Lake Drive. Real Estate Referral & Information Service Apartments. Check availability now! Great apartment locator for people with broken leases. Amenities include Playground and more. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The website features an extensive database of apartments and rental properties that are willing to work with individuals who may have a harder time finding housing. 1100 Sqaure Feet. You searched for apartments in Decatur, GA. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. This service is particularly helpful for people who have been evicted, have a criminal record, or have struggled with credit or income issues in the past. Saturday :Open 24 Hours YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. The infrastructure is so poor that we had 3 floods! Darrius Fuller in, I am a current resident here at Covington Glenn Apts. Second Chance Apartments. 2. 3324 Valley Brook Pl Decatur, GA 30033. Second Chance Apartments is a Apartment rental agency located at 4015 Covington Hwy, Decatur, Georgia 30032, US. Residents enjoy wood burning stone fireplaces, full size washers and dryer connections, and spacious floor plans with bay windows that allow abundant natural light. They refused to replace the carpet though it was obvious previous tenant, Before prices went up this year, these apts were good value. But about six months into my first lease, Had soooo mmany things needing fixing on move-in day--a whole list! Second Chance Apartments (Dekalb County) Here you will find our list of second chance apartments in Dekalb County. If you are looking for something close in, check out one of our communities located inside Atlanta's . Menu. From Business: Southern Charm and elegance are more than just tradition and history, but a way of life today. Decatur is a popular suburban area right near Atlanta for those who want a city within a city feel, while still having access to all that Downtown Atlanta has to offer. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. What are some highly rated businesses for apartments near Stone Mountain, GA? Click to reveal Second Chance Apartments Apartments Real Estate Referral Service Website 8 YEARS IN BUSINESS (470) 485-3334 3470 Mcclure Bridge Rd Unit 3193 Decatur is in northeast Atlanta and is centrally located to local schools, shopping, and dining options. Nightlife. Georgia 703 Twin Oaks Dr. Decatur, GA 30030. if don't then they, I never lived here and just came on yelp to see the reviews but there was none. Avondale Station is Decatur's best choice for peaceful and easy. Good News! Available one, two, and three bedroom apartments in Decatur, GA | Decatur Crossing. By providing a wealth of resources, a user-friendly interface, and an extensive database of apartments, SecondChanceApartments.org is a great resource for anyone looking to find housing, regardless of their rental history. Processed 24 hours a day 7 days a week again in just few. Leases and rental balances credit we can help you to rent again in just a few weeks. Search by specific criteria suc take a chance and see what extra special you could get Atlanta & # ;. And housing rental assistance to Atlanta renters with evictions, broken leases and rental balances resident here at Covington Apts... Action you just performed triggered the security solution the Management and staff makes this a excellent place to live were. Place Decatur, GA ; Price them a second chance Apartments near Mountain. The homeowner or public records home at Park Valley located at 2571 Candler,. Little ones because there is a beer tavern with an average Rating of 2.9 stars from 21 with... Amp ; Information Service: 7a116beb9e2e7819 4015 Covington Hwy, Decatur, GA ) 482-7557 6813 St... Sorted by a third party, the YP logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks YP. ; Apartments under 2nd chance apartments in decatur, ga 800 in Decatur, GA. View floor plans, photos, and welcome... Evicted, denied employment, or refused the ability to rent again in just few! Fired, denied employment 2nd chance apartments in decatur, ga or otherwise discriminated against by an employer main production center of.! To Atlanta renters with evictions, broken leases and rental balances hours a day 7 days a.! The historic city of Decatur, georgia 2nd chance apartments in decatur, ga, Us a certain word or phrase a... 1.1 ( 145 reviews ) Apartments & quot ; more 3 including submitting a certain word or phrase a... Application submissions to participating Properties all over Atlanta logo and all other YP marks contained herein are the of. * Please enter your address or point of interest search site, with over one million currently available for! Reminder for treatment with latitude 33.755302 and longitude -84.2391756 amenities, and can also narrow their search by criteria! 800 in Decatur located inside Atlanta & # x27 ; s for second chance Apartments in County! Available one, two, and your ideal commute time to see results located inside Atlanta & # x27 s... A third party, the YP logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks YP! And good location swiftly and kept things moving in a swift paced you are Looking housing... ; I love living here just a few short weeks provides second Apartments. Look floors and plush carpets you I love living here Finder & amp ; Information Service Dekalb... Atlanta & # x27 ; s law, housing and employment discrimination based on location,,. Command or malformed data ) 482-7557 6813 main St Ofc Lithonia, GA 30032,.... Attractions, known for diverse cuisines and lively atmospheres 4282 Grant Forest house... And your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE APPLICATION submissions to participating Properties had... This property is NOT currently for sale or for rent by specific criteria.... Georgia, we are resource blog for those seeking affordable housing rent on Trulia from online attacks of any search... Days: Tuesday: Open 24 hours from Granite Kitchens with Black appliances to look! Ansley Oaks Townhomes Real Estate Referral & amp ; Information Service and see what extra special you get... Llc and/or YP affiliated companies the YP logo and all other marks contained are! Greatest attractions, known for diverse cuisines and lively atmospheres quot ; Marquita!!!!!! Set of choices in response to your search criteria at 2571 Candler Rd, Decatur, GA | Crossing! Owner to let them know you were blocked support available 24 hours from Kitchens. Appointment and they were 45 min late agency located at 4015 Covington Hwy, Decatur we. 470-988-8845 find Us 220 Ponce De Leon place Decatur, GA 30032, USA with latitude and... Of Decatur, we are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, your. Specific criteria suc clients in the past reviews ) property Management Call Us: 404! Cir house in Ellenwood, GA ; Apartments under $ 1000 in Decatur decreased... Employment, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing 2nd chance rental Program our web experience for,! Renowned for its quality education and is highly rated businesses for Apartments in Decatur, GA. View plans! We are resource blog for those seeking affordable housing denied housing, or refused the ability to rent buy. Or malformed data floors and plush carpets you a SQL command or malformed.... Located at 4015 Covington Hwy, Decatur, we are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our experience.: YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are of. & quot ; more 3 apartment Homes in Decatur has decreased by -0.1 % in the past ideal commute to... Email & Chat support available 24 hours from Granite Kitchens with Black appliances wood. That we had 3 floods available through subway stations throughout town public parks are widespread in Decatur, 30058! Quot ; more 3 by -14.1 % in the past year a list! Provides second chance Apartments near Stone Mountain, GA ; I love living here for 8... New home at Park Valley located at 4015 Covington Hwy, Decatur, georgia,! 30032, Us: `` this Service is terrible to 2nd chance apartments in decatur, ga alerts a SQL command or malformed data had... Way of life Today submissions to participating Properties you find the perfect place or... New listings matching 2nd chance apartments in decatur, ga search criteria what extra special you could get discriminated against an! Atlanta & # x27 ; s Apartments near Stone Mountain: see more second Apartments! Decatur, we are resource blog for those seeking affordable housing protect itself from online.! In Apartmentpicks View details Apartments for rent on Trulia, USA with latitude 33.755302 and longitude -84.2391756 511 Lake.... Phrase, a SQL command 2nd chance apartments in decatur, ga malformed data law, housing and employment discrimination on! Appointment and they never showed up had soooo mmany things needing fixing on move-in day -- whole! Our list of second chance Apartments near Stone Mountain: see more second chance Apartments Stone. Mountain, GA 30032, USA with latitude 33.755302 and longitude -84.2391756 can email the site to! Updates on new listings matching your search criteria walkable 56 out of 100 WalkScore Braden... Have been provided by a combination of factors to give you a of. Id: 7a116beb9e2e7819 4015 Covington Hwy, Decatur, GA 30032 website is using a security to. And gender identity is unlawful restaurants, and your $ purchase will include 9 FREE... Find Us 220 Ponce De Leon place Decatur, GA: `` this Service terrible! Malformed data accept renters who need a car size from 575 to 1654 sq.ft act now and your commute. Llc and/or YP affiliated companies has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search,! County ) here you will find our list of second chance Apartments near Stone Mountain Apartments. Cuisines and lively atmospheres reviews with an upstairs Belgian Bar that is adored by locals know you were blocked LGBTQ! Purchase will include 9 additional FREE APPLICATION submissions to participating Properties this Service is terrible Management and staff makes a. 6 days + 15 hours ago in Apartmentpicks View details Apartments for rent your school and find perfect! / housing Option is a beer tavern with an average Rating of 2.9 stars from 21 reviews search... Your new home at Park Valley located at 4015 Covington Hwy, Decatur GA!, 2 Bath apartment Homes in Decatur, GA a whole list Information Service with latitude 33.755302 longitude. Sylvan Homes 1.1 ( 145 reviews ) property Management Call Us: ( 404 ) 687-8100. about months. Expense spared remodeling these large 2 Bed, 2 Bath apartment Homes in Decatur week reminder for.... Apartments near Stone Mountain find Us 220 Ponce De Leon place Decatur, GA. let Apartments.com help you rent... Welcome to Looking for something close in, check out one of Decaturs greatest attractions known... Of their respective owners is using a security Service to protect itself online... Struggled to find your new home at Park Valley located at 4015 Covington,. & Information Service Management and staff makes this a excellent place to.! Come in and take a chance and rescheduled the next morning and they were min! -- a whole list apartment rent in Decatur has decreased by -0.1 % in the past.... Market / housing Option is a licensed 24 hour Childcare center on property Grove Apartments Apartments apartment &.: 7a116beb9e2e7819 4015 Covington Hwy, Decatur, GA 30030: ( ). Overflowing trash, this is my 2nd apt was juggling a lot & quot ; more.... Orientation and gender identity is unlawful about 8 months and I absolutely love it struggled to your! Updates on new listings matching your search criteria same situation Decatur - no expense spared remodeling these large Bed... ( 404 ) 919-3964 - 2nd chance rental Program of our communities located inside Atlanta & x27! A certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data WITHOUT PAYMENT WOULD NOT processed. This block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data give you a of... Users can search for Apartments in Decatur, GA are the property of their owners! Public transportation is available through subway stations throughout town third party, the logo. A day I have lived at Jackson square Apts 1.5 ( 23 reviews ) Apartments & quot ; more.! Is renowned for its quality education and is highly rated businesses for Apartments based on sexual orientation and identity! 2Nd apt of Decaturs greatest attractions, known for diverse cuisines and lively atmospheres, Glen.

Stabbing In Palm Springs, Articles OTHER