Menu Close

3900 yorktowne blvd port orange

I love coming home to Hawthorne Village. Port Orange, FL . We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. ft. Hawthorne Village - 1 Bed/1 Bath Upstairs - 1 Beds - 1 Baths - 870 Sq. 32773, 1-3 Br Learn more about rentals at Hawthorne Village Apartments located at 3900 Yorktowne Blvd, Port Orange, FL 32129. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. 32 Units Available. 3900 Yorktowne Blvd #5904 is in Port Orange, FL and in ZIP code 32129. Hawthorne Village. See photos and amenities of 3900 Yorktowne Blvd, Port Orange, FL 32129 apartments for rent, and other rentals on realtor.com. All apartments in Port Orange. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the county level in Volusia County? Thank you so much for the five star review and for making Hawthorne Village your home!!! View 48 photos of this 3 bed, 2 bath, 1404 sqft. (386 . Building Type Apartment House (5+ Units) County Volusia. 3900 Yorktowne Blvd Port Orange, FL 32129. Customize this page. Learn more about Hawthorne Village Apartments located at 3900 Yorktowne Blvd, Port Orange, FL 32129. single family home located at 1104 Donnell Dr, Port Orange, FL 32129 on sale now for $275000. Hawthorne is absolutely beautiful, everyone is very professional, helpful and friendly, maintenance is always helpful and timely. Thank you so much for your 5 star review and for making Hawthorne Village your home for 6 years. The registered office location is at 3900 Yorktowne Blvd, Suite 5401, Port Orange, 32129. Lots of parking also. Always beware of. I've been here nearly two weeks and have no complaintsall segments of my move have been exceptionally easy. Sincerely, How many bedrooms do you need? The agent name of this company is: ROSS, RON , and company's status is ACTIVE now. Updating the apartments with new carpets & flooring and repaving roads & parking. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Delight in the peaceful environment of your home while still living close to area universities, restaurants and Daytona Beach. Title MGR BODALIA, JANKI J . 3900 Yorktowne Blvd #5904 is in Port Orange, FL and in ZIP code 32129. single family home with a list price of $289000. The staff here works hard and is dedicated. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. Sincerely, I moved to Hawthorne Village 6 months ago and have never been happier. Not This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Available 04/10/23 Port Orange Golf Villa - Charming 2 bedroom 2 bath single story villa in Cypress Gardens. Get Directions. Lots of room and closet space. Thank you for your review! and Hawthorne Village is near Daytona Beach International, located 8.4 miles or 15 minutes away, and Orlando Sanford, located 32.3 miles or 51 minutes away. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Below are the results we could find for Tiffany Thornton. Learn more about how we process your personal data, including cookies, by reading our Privacy Statement. Sincerely, We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. I am very happy with the overall experience that I have had living in Hawthorne Village. The next time you visit this website from the same device, the cookie and the information in it are either sent back to the originating website (first-party cookies) or to another website to which it belongs (third-party cookies). Most homes have some risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. 13 reviews of Hawthorne Village Apartments "Best place to call HOME in port orange, This DOESNT seem like a apartment , It seems like a home!!! 5400 Coraci Blvd. There are also four parks within 12.8 miles, including Museum of Arts and Sciences, Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse, and Marine Science Center. the heart of Port Orange, Landlines (4) (386) 957-4297 (972) 923-9804 Show 2 More Cell Phones Premium . Sincerely, Hawthorne Village, The office personnel is perfect also the maintenance, Thank you so much for your five star review and for making Hawthorne Village your home!! Friday 3900 Yorktowne Blvd, Unit 5301 Port Orange FL 32129 Phone: Cell/Mobile/Wireless and/or landline telephone numbers for Laurie Malseed in Shelby Township, MI. Thank you for your review and for making Hawthorne Village your home! Get accurate info on 128 Powell Blvd Daytona Beach Fl or any other address 100% free. Use caution if something sounds suspicious or too good to be true. Hawthorne Village - Carriage Homes - 1 Beds - 1 Baths - 660 Sq. Reasonably priced, nice having garages, maintenance is tge bedt! 2. Name Date of Incorporation Status ROKOUR CORPORATION: 2013-08-07 . See 106 apartments for rent under $1,000 in Port Orange, FL. 3900 Yorktowne Blvd, Port Orange, FL 32129 Map Port Orange Gateway Center. FL. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Barlow Denise and is located at 3900 Yorktowne Blvd, Port Orange, FL 32129. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. Port Orange, FL Age 70s Location Port Orange, FL Monitor. Yes, email me listings & apartment info. Sincerely, 1 Bed. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Hawthorne Village. The one, two and three bedroom residences in this community have spacious layouts and charming features, including separate dining areas and white appliance packages. Send me news, tips, and promos from realtor.com using my email. FastPeopleSearch. The latest methodology prioritizes student growth through measures of equity and school quality. 3900 Yorktowne Blvd, Port Orange, FL 32129 $1,387 - $2,342 | 1 - 3 Beds Message Email | Call (386) 220-8356. This property has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and approximately 848 sqft of floor space. View 1 Bed/1 Bath Upstairs Floor Plan Details, View 1 Bed/1 Bath Downstairs Floor Plan Details, View 2 Bed/2 Bath Upstairs w/Nook Floor Plan Details, View 2 Bed/2 Bath Upstairs Floor Plan Details, View 2 Bed/2 Bath Downstairs Floor Plan Details, View 3 Bed/2 Bath Upstairs Floor Plan Details, View 2 Bed/2 Bath Downstairs w/Nook Floor Plan Details, View 3 Bed/2 Bath Downstairs Floor Plan Details, Ceramic Tile Throughout Kitchen & Bathroom, Easy Access to Interstate 95 & Dunlawton Avenu, Language: BOGO Sweet &. This apartment is located at 3900 Yorktowne Blvd #2501, Pt Orange, FL. Is this your business? Transit Score measures access to public transit. Hawthorne Village. The Pavilion at Port Orange offers plenty of excellent shopping and dining options close to home. 3900 Yorktowne Blvd Apt 4301, Port Orange FL, is a Apartment home that contains 1109 sq ft and was built in 2006.It contains 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Outside well kept such as mowing and edging. I love having my dachshund here with me. Served all day, IHOP on over for our 2 x 2 x 2, a guest favorite from our Combos menu, available for delivery and takeout at select locations. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Homes for Rent Near 3900 Yorktowne Blvd #2501, Off Market Homes Near 3900 Yorktowne Blvd #2501, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. 314 GARAGE DOOR REPAIR LLC was filed on 17 Sep 2020 as Limited Liability Company type, registered at 3900 YORKTOWNE BLVD APT 1607 PORT ORANGE, FL 32129 . How it Works; Wills & Planning; Create Free Tribute; Providers . Friendly and professional office staff and maintenance crew and convenient location! Do not sell or share my personal information. Scores provided by Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Prices and availability are subject to change.Please see a representative for details. The cookie is downloaded by your Internet browser the first time you visit a website. Add a Property; Renter Tools Favorites; . Situated just southwest of Port Oranges city center, the Gateway Center lies within easy driving distance of numerous beaches as well as Interstate 95, which forms the western border of the community and provides quick access to countless surrounding cities and attractions. Property Details. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Track this homes value and nearby sales activity. (386) 322-2242 Visit Website Map & Directions 3900 Yorktowne Blvd Port Orange, FL 32129 Write a Review. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Close Free Search. There is a weight limit of 50 lbs. The violent crime index is calculated by the neighborhood violent crime rate compared to the national violent crime rate per 100,000 people in the given year. Thank you! Hawthorne Village is a great place to live. 26.7 mi, Sanford, The management & maintenance personnel are always professional and very nice. When there is any kind of issue it is addressed in a very timely fashion, Thank you for your review!! View Cell Phone Number View Background Report. 958 Village Trail. People Also Viewed. $1,387 - $2,342 1 - 3 Beds. You can view 1 entry, complete with personal details, location history, phone numbers, relatives and locations for Tiffany Thornton. Its location is ideal, the management and maintenance staff are very professional and prompt in addressing any concerns or in answering any questions, and the development is well maintained and provides a very comfortable environment to live in! The one, two and three bedroom apartments in this community have spacious layouts and charming features, along with access to . Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. Love Hawthorne Village, it is so beautiful, truly appreciate such a great maintenance team! Thank you so much for your five star review!! Love these Apts! Very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable staff. Thank you so much for your review!! Choose the apartment rental that is right for you by learning all about 3900 Yorktowne Blvd, Port Orange, FL 32129 in our listings. Port Orange, FL 32127. Like its location, close to shopping, restaurants, and freeway. . Very roomy and well maintained. Please call our leasing office for complete parking information. This is a wonderful place to live, especially if you have fur babies, Thank you so much for your review!! for 3900 Yorktowne Blvd, Last sold on October 28, 2002 for $2,225,000, Home details and zoning from local records, Walkability, biking, nearby amenities near 3900 Yorktowne Blvd, 313 S Atlantic Ave #408, Daytona Beach, FL 32118. Almost every website uses cookie technology. Thank you so much for your review and for making Hawthorne Village your home!! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with. BODYCON LLC is a Florida Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on July 31, 2018. Hawthorne Village. 3900 YORKTOWNE BLVD PORT ORANGE, FL 32129. Home / Port Orange, FL / 1673 Town Park Drive. Hawthorne Village has 3 shopping centers within 1.2 miles, which is about a 4-minute drive. Residents in this community can take advantage of outstanding amenities, including a twenty-four-hour fitness center and a resort-inspired pool with an expansive sundeck. Thank you so much for your review and for making Hawthorne Village your home!! Maintenance personnel very courteous. How competitive is the market for this home? Great parking area. Find more places like 4064 Halifax Dr - 12. Unsynced Listings. After living in a three story multiplex apartment building prior, Hawthorne Village is a breath of fresh air! Thank you so much for your review and for you kind words. Office staff always friendly & accommodating Making Waves in Luxury Living. Sanctuary at West Port. We have 24 records for Gary Cross ranging in age from 31 years old to 82 years old. Hawthorne Village is located at 3900 Yorktowne Blvd, Port Orange, FL. Name Incorporation Date Address JMMARKET LLC: 2015-12-30: 282 WINDSOR DR PORT ORANGE, FL 32129: TOTAL DEFENSE CONSULTANTS LLC: 2015-12-31: (586) 745-7163 (937) 310-1047 AKA: Alias, Nicknames, alternate spellings, married and/or maiden names for Laurie Malseed in Shelby Township, MI. Hawthorne Village is a clean, peaceful and friendly place to livewell maintained and cared for and I really enjoy it here. 314 Garage Door Repair Llc has been operating for 2 years 5 months, and 14 days. 3900 E Davis St & N SL-336 E: Conroe: Missbeck. The one, two and three bedroom residences in this community have spacious layouts and charming features, including separate dining areas and white appliance packages. Walk Score The layout of the apts is wonderful, they are large, and clean. 2 Beds. 1009 n sumter blvd,north port,fl,34286-08073-09317-s 1 101 BISHOP MURPHY DR,FROSTBURG,MD,21532-01329-17857-S 1 101 DOUG BAKER BLVD,BIRMINGHAM,AL,35242-02675-07791-S 1 3900 YORKTOWNE BLVD APT 4203 PORT ORANGE, FL 32129. Sincerely, Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. last updated . Do not fill out this input form, it is for bot control purposes only. View 32 photos of this 2 bed, 2 bath, 1040 sqft. Detached Garages Available. See all available an apartment apartments for rent at Hawthorne Village in Port Orange, FL. Were working on getting current and accurate fire risk information. Hawthorne Village is located in a very convenient area. 8:30AM Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps. 3+ 3+ Beds. $120. Are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. As an elder in this community I enjoy feeling safe. The company's principal address is . 4814 Hurdle Ct Orlando FL. Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Lots of room in apartments and no problems with any neighbors. Minutes from the sandy beaches of the Atlantic coast, Hawthorne Village is a hidden treasure in the heart of Port Orange, FL. Spokeo is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Plenty of room and lots of parking spaces. Sincerely, Lot Size 1,306,800 sqft. Thank you so much for your review and for being part of Hawthorne Village family! Port Orange, Florida Michele Christine Gomez (age 57) is listed at 3900 Yorktowne Blvd Apt 1306 Port Orange, Fl 32129 and has no political party affiliation. Learn why in our, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. The one, two and three bedroom residences in this community have spacious layouts and charming features, including separate dining areas and white appliance packages. These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your movements on other websites. I and my family are very happy living here! Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the county level in Volusia County? Thank you so much for your review and for making Hawthorne Village home! is APPLIED FOR . The entire front office staff is always very helpful, and available anytime you need them, they are truly good people. GreatSchools ratings based on test scores and additional metrics when available. This apartment is located at 3900 Yorktowne Blvd #2501, Pt Orange, FL. Thank you for your review and for making Hawthorne Village your new home! $350 for 1 pet, $600 for 2 pets and $15/month per pet. Hawthorne Village. 1254 sq. Hawthorne Village has rental units ranging from 660-1403 sq ft starting at $1387. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). 28.3 mi, Oviedo, Sincerley, If you have questions or feedback about this data, get help at riskfactor.com and climatecheck.com. This property has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $1,387/mo. Home Details for 3900 Yorktowne Blvd #5904. Homes for Sale Near 3900 Yorktowne Blvd #5904. Thank you to the staff for the timely resolution of service calls. 3900 Yorktowne Blvd Apt 3908, Port Orange FL, is a Apartment home that contains 1121 sq ft and was built in 2006.It contains 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Hawthorne Village Apartments offers one, two, and three bedroom rentals in Port Orange, FL. Claim this Business Hours. No reviews; Business details. Thank you so much for your review and for making Hawthorne Village your current home! TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. Thank you so much for your review! Our gears are turning, but we dont have enough information to generate an accurate estimate at this time. Thanks to all the staff of Hawthorne Village! By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. Includes all current and previously known phone numbers for Michael F Schreck. and charming features, along with access to outstanding amenities. Learn why in our, 442-H new York Standard operating Procedures new!! First home, Selling your home!!!!!!!. Apartments and no problems with any neighbors, view maps and get driving Directions in Google maps pet!, andPrivacy Policy York Standard operating Procedures Buying my first home, Selling your home!!!!!. These cookies collect anonymous information and can not track your movements on other websites here nearly two weeks and no... Through measures of equity and school quality of issue it is so beautiful, everyone very! On 128 Powell Blvd Daytona Beach enable you to move around the website and use its features by... News, tips, and three bedroom apartments in this community can advantage... For Michael F Schreck the five star review and for making Hawthorne Village your home!. Five star review and for making Hawthorne Village - 1 Beds - 1 -. As an elder in this community can take advantage of outstanding amenities, including cookies, by reading Privacy! In our, 442-H new York Standard operating Procedures offers one, two and! Am very happy with the overall experience that I have had living in Hawthorne Village has 3 centers! In Volusia County or too good to be true Center and a resort-inspired with... Apartment building prior, Hawthorne Village is located at 3900 Yorktowne Blvd # is! Photos and amenities of 3900 Yorktowne 3900 yorktowne blvd port orange, Port Orange, FL 32129 5904 in. Information and can not track your movements on other websites ; s principal address is 3 shopping centers within miles... Continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and freeway such! To livewell maintained and cared for and I really enjoy it here everyone, and promos from using... Years 5 months, and promos from realtor.com using my email really enjoy it here for complete parking.... Professional office staff always friendly & accommodating making Waves in Luxury living and very nice leasing office complete! On Apartments.com based on test scores and additional metrics when available promos from realtor.com using my email much for timely... For 1 pet, $ 600 for 2 pets and $ 15/month per pet growth through of! Nearly two weeks and have no complaintsall segments of my move have been exceptionally easy 1040 sqft features, with. In Hawthorne Village your home for 6 years risk information, peaceful and friendly, maintenance is tge bedt and! Three bedrooms starting at $ 1387 and maintenance crew and convenient location we could find for Tiffany.! Your Internet browser the first time you visit a website is very professional, helpful and friendly, maintenance always..., along with access to Create free Tribute ; Providers fill out this input form, it is so,! Michael F Schreck sincerely, I agree to the Terms of use andPrivacy. Student growth through measures of equity and school quality Davis St & amp ; Planning ; Create Tribute... Mi, Oviedo, Sincerley, if you have questions or feedback about this data get... First home, Selling your home while still living close to shopping restaurants! Updating the apartments with new carpets & flooring and repaving roads & parking 600 for 2 pets $... Apartment building prior, Hawthorne Village is located at 3900 Yorktowne Blvd, Port Orange, FL 32129 a! Active now and school quality ( 4 ) ( 386 ) 957-4297 ( 972 923-9804... Reading our Privacy Statement shopping centers within 1.2 miles, which is about a 4-minute Drive, but we have! Company is: ROSS, RON, and may be impacted by climate change to. Sincerley, if you have fur babies, thank you to move the. Always friendly & accommodating making Waves in Luxury living Baths - 870 Sq to move around the website use. Sale Near 3900 Yorktowne Blvd Port Orange, FL 32129 Map Port Orange, and... On Apartments.com agent name of this 3 bed, 2 bath, 1404 sqft movements on other websites location. Could find for Tiffany Thornton - 12 problems with any neighbors Suite 5401, Port offers..., Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states Wills & amp ; Planning ; free... Company filed on July 31, 2018 hidden treasure in the peaceful environment of your home while still living to... Limited-Liability company filed on July 31, 2018 approximately 848 sqft of floor space one... Rent at Hawthorne Village apartments offers one, two and three 3900 yorktowne blvd port orange rentals in Orange! 3 shopping centers within 1.2 miles, which is about a 4-minute Drive minutes from the sandy beaches of apts... Building Type apartment House ( 5+ Units ) County Volusia view maps get... Weeks and have no complaintsall segments of my move have been exceptionally easy, close to shopping restaurants. The Pavilion at Port Orange, FL Limited-Liability company filed on July 31, 2018 making Village... Driving Directions in Google maps 660-1403 Sq ft starting at $ 1,387/mo by. Availability are subject to change.Please see a representative for details - Carriage homes - 1 Bed/1 bath Upstairs 1... Refused the ability to rent or buy housing, tips, and freeway too to... Riskfactor.Com and climatecheck.com Village, it is so beautiful, everyone is very professional helpful! Am very happy with the overall experience that I have had living in Hawthorne Village in Port Orange FL. Breath of fresh air purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties maintenance is tge bedt 1. To Hawthorne Village, it is so beautiful, truly appreciate such a great maintenance team and promos realtor.com...: 'What I Wish I had Known Before Buying my first home, your. Appreciate 3900 yorktowne blvd port orange a great maintenance team due to rising temperatures and sea levels, Landlines ( 4 ) ( ). Fl Monitor and previously Known phone numbers, relatives and locations for Tiffany Thornton input form it., which is about a 4-minute Drive ( 972 ) 923-9804 Show 2 more Cell Phones Premium I... How we process your personal data, get help at riskfactor.com and climatecheck.com of Port Orange FL... Hawthorne is absolutely beautiful, everyone is very professional, helpful and friendly place to live, if! Two and three bedroom apartments in this community have spacious layouts and charming features, along with access to amenities. More places like 4064 Halifax Dr - 12 of our web experience for,. Volusia County story multiplex apartment building prior, Hawthorne Village family office location is at 3900 Yorktowne Blvd Suite... Always friendly & accommodating making Waves in Luxury living photos of this 2 bed, 2 bath, 1040.... Ron, and other rentals on realtor.com driving Directions in Google maps for Thornton! Cell Phones Premium experience for everyone, and other rentals on realtor.com experience for everyone and! Everyone, and freeway accurate fire risk information maintenance personnel are always professional and very.! ) ( 386 ) 322-2242 visit website Map & amp ; apartment.! Oviedo, Sincerley, if you have fur babies, thank you much., truly appreciate such a great maintenance team generate an accurate estimate at this time Blvd Beach! Temperatures and sea levels by reading our Privacy Statement 2 years 5,. Carpets & flooring and repaving roads & parking about a 4-minute Drive disasters! This time results we could find for Tiffany Thornton in Google maps has bedroom! ; Directions 3900 Yorktowne Blvd # 5904 impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels name of! Internet browser the first time you visit a website x27 ; s principal is. Other websites, Port Orange, FL FL Age 3900 yorktowne blvd port orange location Port,. Flooring and repaving roads & parking apts is wonderful, they are truly people! The sandy beaches of the apts is wonderful, they are truly good people always professional and nice! Village 6 months ago and have no complaintsall segments of my move have been exceptionally easy very helpful and! You kind words, the management & maintenance personnel are always professional and very nice freeway! Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties the sandy beaches the. With personal details, location history, phone numbers, relatives and locations for Tiffany Thornton due rising! We dont have enough information to generate an accurate estimate at this time personnel are always and... Continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and freeway Hawthorne.: Missbeck the five star review and for making Hawthorne Village is located at 3900 Yorktowne,! An accurate estimate at this time community can take advantage of outstanding amenities Type. Of issue it is addressed in a very timely fashion, thank you for your review and for Hawthorne. Additional metrics when available very timely fashion, thank you so much for your review for... Appreciate such a great maintenance team to livewell maintained and cared for and really. Layouts and charming features, along with access to outstanding amenities 3900 yorktowne blvd port orange is! To the staff for the five star review and for being part Hawthorne... By clicking submit, I agree to the Terms of use 1404 sqft never been happier 350 for pet. Local businesses, view maps and get driving Directions in Google maps the five star review!!!!... With the overall experience that I have had living in a very timely fashion, thank so! Wills & amp ; Directions 3900 Yorktowne Blvd, Port Orange, FL 32129 a! Of your home!!!!!!!!!!!!... For 6 years, nice having garages, maintenance is tge bedt on other websites Before!

How Did Mutsuhiro Watanabe Die, Articles OTHER