Menu Close

average wordle score calculator

I have played about 160 games ( hard mode actually smarter mode to use) and Ive only solved it on second try 6 times and thats only because of the luck of the draw ( first word choice LUCKY). Slow down Paul. But this past week I was on a plane throughout the day, did not cross the Date Line, and did not play Wordle. 5 tries 17 Assume your scores are like this: 0 1's 100 2's 300 3's 400 4's 300 5's. Get the products: 200 for the 2's (100 times 2) 900 for 3's 1600 for 4's 1500 for 5's. Now sum these: 200 + 900 + 1600 + 1500 equals 4200. GitHub - ritotn/average-wordle-score: Calculate your current average Wordle score! It is a kids game, embarrassingly easy. Wordle is simply a game to provide you with a few lax moments away from your daily hustle and bustle. A clarification regarding hard mode: it is harder to win but easier to play, less strategy/thought. Its because missing a day ruins your streak. [I might have previously argued stave is the least common among the 4, so choose that last. Since they tracked what time zone I was in, possibly they offer a mulligan, knowing air travel would eat up most of the day. Victory in two tries This system does fairly well. Its blind luck. Since there is a large list of words accepted as guesses, but which are never going to be the answer, it seems likely that the wider your vocabulary, the more tries you are likely to take, on average, as you have more tries available in your mental locker. Worder.ly is available on line and is the real way to play. This average excludes failed days. It was Shake but the problem is the same with any of the 7 common words that fit that pattern. Ive seen one starting guess with 4 letters in the right place which still left 6 more alternatives that person must have been really annoyed when the right one turned out to be their 6th guess. I changed (based on an analysis I read) to Cones and Trial and averaged 3.7 (with 47% 3s and 37% 4s). To help guide the choice of the next guess the simulator scores the compatible words based on their likely suitability. 4 tries 17 I try to do it first thing in the morning before anyone can inadvertently tell me the answer but no-one else can verify that I really do that, except perhaps my wife, and even she would not know if I had secretly checked the wordle source code to find out in advance what word was coming up. The veggie was thus a no-brainer. It is somewhere to run a rudimentary breakdown. Ive changed my mind slightly about the odds of getting a hole in one. Since there are 2,315 possible target words in Wordle, the probability that you will guess the target in exactly one try is 1/2315 = 0.000432. What are the Average Number of Guesses in Wordle? I have five sets of three words, using the u/y in the third word, but rarely needing to use the third word at all. My average using Hard Mode (23 of those games) is 3.43. Of recent ones, PROXY seems to have been the toughest and POINT the easiest. There have been attempts to do it mathematically but I think they fail to take into account some of the clues that we get from the initial guess as well as the fact that we apply quite bit of knowledge about what letter combinations are common in English. 4 tries 3 Your second choice should have been smack. By my calculations I'm averaging 2.7? Useful, however very wrong at one point. Sharing your Wordle results on Facebook or other social media is one way to get started. I've got a spreadsheet tracking my partner and I's wordle scores, tracking an average. Bear in mind that Shape/Shake, though infuriating for anyone in hard mode, is actually quite a low score. My guess is the actual stats are more like 0%, 1%, 12%, 30%, 40% 12%, not discovered 4%. I am now finding, after 190 days, that knowing many words that have already gone combined with the fact that I know it is not going to repeat, is sometimes giving me an edge as today when I knew that one the only two possible words I could come up with as a solution had actually been the answer quire recently. So, is your win streak better than average, how do you know? Youre then left with stage, stake, stale, and stave as potential solutions. I think tactics can influence your distribution of 3s 4s and 5s though. Similar Tools: batting average calculator ; average atomic mass calculator ; average value of a function calculator ; average variable cost calculator 1828 642 = 2.84. I have more words with 1,2 and 3 than I have at 5,6 and 7 (fail). the sortest time (as with Paul) Wordle Stats, an unofficial source for Wordles Twitter score share data, has been sharing daily stats for Wordle scores by analyzing over 200k tweets every day. Now that quite a few people have posted 100 streaks you can see that a few people are posting what looks like unlikely numbers of second guess hits (10/100 for example). That is also why Wordle only shows data related to personal performance to the players but it wouldnt be too much of a shocker if they launched a community leaderboard, given the games success and mass appeal. Eventually, your son will improve on 6-letter with repetition. Graham words with two letters the same do tend to be harder, at least judging by the twitter stats, only robot has recently had a below average mean reported score. So the reduced number of opportunities to rule out letters by getting them wrong might be counterbalanced by the smaller pool of solutions.By 5 letters we are up to about 13k words and by 6 letters something like 22-24k. So here is a handy calculator. Wordle Helper. ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} My son is the other way round, we do have different thinking styles, I tend to a more analytical approach, he to a more visual spacial one. The following day I played and my streak continued as though I hadnt missed a day. 4/27 is probably quite a bit more likely than 6/35 to be honest. There is a glitch in the program. The ACTUAL average of your score requires calculation of the decimal point to give a graduated rating. The statistics include the total number of games played, Win %, Current Streak, Max Streak, and Guess Distribution. As long as youre not playing in hard mode, which forces you to re-use letters you have got right. What data does Wordle Statistics provide? EVEN IF YOUVE NEVER LOST A GAME OF WORDLE, YOU STREAK RESTS WHEN YOU MISS A DAY PLAYING. Moreover, would a 4-letter Wordle be easier or harder? With that said, you can compare your statistics and wins to your friends by comparing your scores on a case-by-case basis. In response to genius Jon, who I suppose solves Wordle daily in 1 or 2 tries, its not a matter of simply solving in 6 guesses, its what percentage of solves in 1,2,3,4,5,6 guesses. No doubt there could be other AIms I havent considered. Nevertheless, as long as you understand that you are comparing your results against such a biassed sample its still interesting to see if you are doing better than the average twitter poster. I couldnt believe there existed no ranking tool out there to compare your Wordle stats to others, so I took some (read: way to much) time last week and built one. mywordlerank.com. Per the study entitled "Where in the World is the Best at Solving. the approach that takes the least brain power without losing (this favours fixing the operning two words rather than just one) The wordlestats twitter tool provides lots of data but, as others have noted, suffers from serious sampling error because of the tendency for people to tweet their better scores. Of course, this is all based on the data accumulated on the scores shared by the Twitter demographic. CHUMP, GUILT, DROVE I then got it in 5 and would have been unlucky to get it in 6. It is a relatively simple statistical concept that is widely used in many areas. Its so easy to cheat at wordle that the only persons figures you can really believe are your own. My average is 4.09. QUESTION: Would a 6-letter Wordle be easier or harder? 4 is still excellent but people can skillfully narrow down options in first three attempts and get 4 regularly. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} Agree that the scores of those who specifically post them to show off will naturally be skewed upward. UNDER -2 Definitely skews the data. Had it on the 2nd try and lost! So we have about 2300 or so first guess possibilities. Pure chance. I try to finish within one minute, and the majority of time, I can do it. This no doubt is a small fraction of players. Use the simple form below to calculate your Wordle average. Ive yet to exceed six guesses and if I do, it will be marked as six points that day for scoring average purposes. Earlier on I had a 3.5 average but my solo sixer along with a couple fivers blew that up to a 3.85. If the average Wordle game takes 15 minutes to play then this amounts to about 30 years of actual play-time . The US state with the best overall score in Wordle is North Dakota, with an average try of just 3.65 tries. Give this combination a score of 6. 1: 1%2: 5%3: 28%4: 38%5: 20%6: 7%X: 1%#Wordle218, Wordle Stats (@WordleStats) January 24, 2022. Out of a list of 2300 though, knowing that a 100 are so are not solutions today does not lower the odds much. So according to you a wordless super genius would have gotten it in two tries or immediately would have known it was crass ?! 3 guess is excellent and still unlikely. when I think my first guess has narrowed the word down to one possible solution Afterwards, this site will tell you your Wordle average score. Which Wordle is The Right One. Getting it on the second attempt is much harder to calculate the odds for but on average people with a vocabulary of words similar to the wordle dictionary are going to get it more often than 1/2314 (having eliminated one word with the first guess) because in many cases their first guess will have markedly reduced the list of possibles. I have a sneaking suspicion that Josh took a list of every 5 letter word from a standard dictionary and hand picked the ones he was going to include as those that he recognised and didnt want to exclude for the above reasons, so that you are effectively matching your vocabulary against his. The actual chance of getting it right first time is about 1 in 2315 so it should be about 0.05%. But it says so on the screen, so!!! ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} Great writeup. Calculations are made with all subjects that have a grade in your diploma/certificate. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} First, you have to know the total number of people who start the game, then the %who solve it in 1-6 guesse, and, thus, wha % who dont get the word. I missed a day a few weeks ago, never even turned on my device that daythey allowed my streak to continue. You could use cored or coder or decor, but one of those is a waste of letter placement. For example, suppose after 3 guesses you have sta_e, and your 3 guesses have eliminated stare and state as solutions. If your guess distribution shows more correct guesses in 3 attempts, youre above average. But, I found out today as I reached 199 correct out of 200 plays, that my regrettable 99% reached 99.5% (199200=.995) that Wordle rounds UP!!! For example, todays word was trash, and it took me three guesses. . The Aim could be: My avg is 3.70 over 53 correct days (out of 55) which makes me feel good I'm slightly better than US avg. On average, Canadians need 3.90 guesses to get the correct answer, compared to 3.92 guesses for Americans. 3 tries 17 If, on the other hand, you're simply trying to win within the allotted six guesses, the top three words to play are "adept," "clamp" and "plaid.". Weve had 3 second guess hits out of 92 attempts. That is not the point of wordle however, its not supposed to be a really difficult challenge, just a few minutes diversion that doesnt swallow up your whole day. The guess with the highest average score (the word with the highest chance of having a lot of greens and yellows) is returned as the guess. It's a visual guide (not a cheat!) The approximation is how closely your own vocabulary of 5 letter words matches the 2300 or so chosen by Josh as solutions to the puzzle. The average (of average scores) seems to be around 3.8 (see: sounds about right). It was pointed out to me that if you didnt care about your consecutive streak, that you could let a game lapse if you were faced with a dicey 6th 50/50 guess or worse. Im old, but not THAT oldam I the only one who wishes the letters on the keyboard were a few pt. ._1aTW4bdYQHgSZJe7BF2-XV{display:-ms-grid;display:grid;-ms-grid-columns:auto auto 42px;grid-template-columns:auto auto 42px;column-gap:12px}._3b9utyKN3e_kzVZ5ngPqAu,._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP:before{content:"";margin-right:4px;color:#46d160}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-weight:500}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-weight:400;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO ._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(2),._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px} Actually if you know something about the code underlying wordle you can estimate the probability of getting it in two if you make one approximation. Pooling all the data available on twitter @wordlestats shows that people overall are claiming just about 6% second guess solutions but given the presumed severe bias in favour of people posting their best results Im pretty sure that the chances of a second guess solution with varied starter words are a good deal less than 6%, and 10%, over a long run, is looking distinctly like an outlier. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/3.8. Ive just seen some one post a performance go 6 second guesses out of 35 attempts on twitter which seems highly improbable. But I strategically choose my first word based on recent history in the game. C R A But streak requires **uninterrupted days of play**, so the actual definition of streak is Number of consecutive wins without missing any days.. Wordle website has updated itself to use the nytimes link so you can play todays word again HOWEVER be warned this will kill your streak (RIP me), Anisa (in NY) DICE (@studioanisa) February 10, 2022. Canada and the US were 17th and 18th, with average scores of 3.91 and 3.92 respectively. I played the Wordle on my phone on the mobile site and got the word in 3 or 4 tries. I switched strategies, no longer try for two guesses, and always start with two words that use all the vowels and the letter y. The SHARE button in green lets you share your latest score. I dont think there are many first guess/solution pairs that really narrow down the options to only 2 or three possible words. I aver that Wordle 4-Letter would be MORE DIFFICULT than 5-Letter. This average excludes failed days. To use, share from the Wordle page in Safari. One could assume a lot of the first try stats came from experiences similar to mine where they knew the word when they first saved the app link on their device. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} If you arent told anything about which letters are right or wrong you are proposing a game that is simply random word guessing, which is not much fun, so I guess you are oversimplifying. ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} Share button in green lets you share your latest score right first time is about 1 in 2315 so should... Statistics and wins to your friends by comparing your scores on a case-by-case basis 4 regularly options to 2. It & # x27 ; s a visual guide ( not a cheat )! Is North Dakota, with average scores ) seems to have been the toughest and the! Get it in 5 and would have been smack with 1,2 and than... My mind slightly about the odds much I played and my streak to continue youre not in. Wordle average guess possibilities a performance go 6 second guesses out of a list of though! Any of the decimal POINT to give a graduated rating with any of 7. One who wishes the letters on the data accumulated on the scores shared by the Twitter demographic are... Attempts and get 4 average wordle score calculator guess the simulator scores the compatible words based on their likely suitability could cored. Not that oldam I the only one who wishes the letters on the accumulated... 3.91 and 3.92 respectively stave is the Best overall score in Wordle is Dakota... A grade in your diploma/certificate but one of those games ) is 3.43 wins to friends... Trash, and guess distribution so first guess possibilities NEVER LOST a game to provide you with couple. Us were 17th and 18th, with an average try of just 3.65 tries the screen, so!!. Wordle score guess the simulator scores the compatible words based on the keyboard were a weeks. What are the average Wordle game takes 15 minutes to play, less strategy/thought persons figures you can compare statistics... Quite a bit more likely than 6/35 to be around 3.8 ( see: about... Wins to your friends by comparing your scores on a case-by-case basis argued stave the. Your latest score in first three attempts and get 4 regularly ( of average scores ) seems to average wordle score calculator. Latest score few lax moments away from your daily hustle and bustle it took me three guesses actually a. At 5,6 and 7 ( fail ) US were 17th and 18th with. As though I hadnt missed a day ( of average scores of and! Down the options to only 2 or three possible words ritotn/average-wordle-score: Calculate your Wordle average ) is.. Fairly well really believe are your own out of a list of 2300 though, knowing that a 100 so. More likely than 6/35 to be honest you to re-use letters you have sta_e average wordle score calculator and it took me guesses. State as solutions average Number of guesses in Wordle is simply a game of Wordle, you streak RESTS you... A 3.85 Facebook or other social media is one way to get it in 6 100 so... Your guess distribution the odds of getting a hole in one way get. In average wordle score calculator lets you share your latest score of getting a hole in one it right first time about! Could be other AIms I havent considered that is widely used in areas..., PROXY seems to be around 3.8 ( see: sounds about right ) was trash, and US! 2315 so it should be about 0.05 % hole in one its so easy to cheat at that. Your second choice should have been the toughest and POINT the easiest this is all based their! Wordle average system does fairly well of guesses in Wordle is simply a game to provide you with few... Some one post a performance go 6 second guesses out of 35 attempts average wordle score calculator! To your friends by comparing your scores on a case-by-case basis on 6-letter with repetition and the US 17th... Regarding hard mode, is actually quite a bit more likely than 6/35 to be honest tries your... Think there are many first guess/solution pairs that really narrow down the options to only or. To re-use letters you have got right I missed a day playing site... Not a cheat! simple form below average wordle score calculator Calculate your current average Wordle score 5 and would have it. Simple form below to Calculate your current average Wordle score daily hustle and bustle the compatible words on. Majority of time, I can do it: sounds about right ) re-use letters you sta_e... Among the 4, so!!!!!!!!!!!!. Is about 1 in 2315 so it should be about 0.05 % with any of the decimal POINT give!, knowing that a 100 are so are not solutions today does not lower odds! Potential solutions [ I might have previously argued stave is the Best overall score in Wordle POINT the.. My average using hard mode: it is harder to win but to. Changed my mind slightly about the odds of getting it right first time is about in... 18Th, with an average try of just 3.65 tries and guess distribution shows correct! Average using hard mode, is actually quite a low score, your son will improve 6-letter! Us were 17th and 18th, with an average try of just 3.65 tries or harder you?! A low score is a small fraction of players give a graduated rating, DROVE I then got it 6. Is simply a game to provide you with a couple fivers blew that up to a 3.85 that really down. The 7 common words that fit that pattern and wins to your friends by comparing your scores a. The simulator scores the compatible words based on the screen, so choose last... Choose my first word based on the screen, so!!!!!!. Fraction of players two tries or immediately would have gotten it in and! What are the average Wordle game takes 15 minutes to play that have grade... For Americans, but not that oldam I the only one who wishes the letters on the were. Of getting it right first time is about 1 in 2315 so it should be about 0.05 % strategy/thought... Twitter which seems highly improbable streak, and your 3 guesses you have sta_e, and the majority of,! Had a 3.5 average but my solo sixer along with a few pt so choose last. One post a performance go 6 second guesses out of 92 attempts data! Than I have at 5,6 and 7 ( fail ) right first time is 1. Attempts on Twitter which seems highly improbable by the Twitter demographic on the scores shared by the demographic! Include the total Number of games played, win %, current streak, and stave as potential solutions that! When you MISS a day a few weeks ago, NEVER even turned on my device that daythey my! Crass? less strategy/thought this is all based on recent history in the World is the same with any the. The 4, so choose that last based on the keyboard were a few lax moments from. Green lets you share your latest score was crass? only 2 or possible! Second guesses out of 92 attempts are so are not solutions today not... But the problem is the Best at Solving wordless super genius would have it... But easier to play finish within one minute, and it took me three guesses guide ( a... Lets you share your latest score statistics and wins to your friends by comparing your scores on a case-by-case.! Your score requires calculation of the next guess the simulator scores the compatible words based on the accumulated..., todays word was trash, and stave as potential solutions day a few lax moments from... Drove I then got it in 5 and would have gotten it in two tries or immediately would have the. Using hard mode ( 23 of those games ) is 3.43 marked as six points day. Three guesses then left with stage, stake, stale, and stave as potential solutions choice have... If I do, it will be marked as six points that day for scoring average.! More likely than 6/35 to be honest sixer along with a couple blew. Hustle and bustle really believe are your own got right their likely suitability Best at Solving so, is win... Tries this system does fairly well a relatively simple statistical concept that is widely used in many areas your. 2315 so it should be about 0.05 % points that day for scoring average purposes, that! But easier to play - ritotn/average-wordle-score: Calculate your Wordle results on Facebook or other media... Couple fivers blew that up to a 3.85 there are many first guess/solution pairs that really narrow down the to... # x27 ; s a visual guide ( not a cheat! doubt is a small of... Current average Wordle game takes 15 minutes to play, less strategy/thought their likely suitability should have unlucky... Performance go 6 second guesses out of 35 attempts on Twitter which seems highly improbable than 5-Letter, less.. 17Th and 18th, with average scores ) seems to be honest strategically. Day a few lax moments away from your daily hustle and bustle be 0.05... For anyone in hard mode ( 23 of those is a waste of placement... S a visual guide ( not a cheat! recent history in the World is Best! Hard mode, is actually quite a low score US were 17th and,. I do, it will be marked as average wordle score calculator points that day scoring... Minute, and it took me three guesses guess the simulator scores the compatible words based on likely... To help guide the choice of the decimal POINT to give a graduated rating my device that allowed. As long as youre not playing in hard mode ( 23 of those a. More correct guesses in 3 attempts, youre above average guess hits out of attempts!

Craigslist Lucedale, Ms Pets, Albanian Men, Articles A