Menu Close

can i use my cineworld unlimited card at picturehouse

Premium Unlimited cardholders get 25% off boxes of popcorn and soft drinks. By completing these you are confirming that the bank account information / debit or credit card/PayPal account is yours. We shall not be liable to you or the User by reason of any failure or delay in performing any of our obligations in relation to the Gift Card, Gift or e-Gift Voucher under the Conditions if the failure or delay was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Picturehouse Cinemas Limited is a limited company registered in England as company number 2310403 and its registered office is 8th Floor, Vantage London, Great West Road, Brentford TW8 9AG. Sorry I cannot help you further. By booking Content with Picturehouse Entertainment you are entering into an Agreement with Picturehouse Entertainment and agree to be bound by the Booking Confirmation and these Terms and Conditions. Customers aged under 16 or 26 or over will not be eligible for any U25 Offers or Discounts. Like I said, they owe probably a third of all their unlimited members a full 36.80. Unlimited cardholders get 10% off boxes of popcorn and soft drinks Offer strictly limited to holders of a paid Picturehouse Membership. . 2 (TWO) Cineworld cinema tickets - Fri, Sat & Sun - Quick Delivery. You must give us at least three weeks to process these changes. To see the most up-to-date version of these terms and conditions, please always check our website. If you place your order on a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday, the order will be processed and confirmed usually by the following business day in the UK. you engage in any behaviour or activity that is disruptive to or damaging to any Picturehouse business or operation, process or practice, including breaching Picturehouse's Terms of Admission. To claim the free drink or offer-priced speciality drink, Members must present a valid Membership card at the cinema bar / cafe. You must not share your ID or give access to your MyPicturehouse account through your ID to anyone else. Picturehouse may cancel and/or change the advertised E4 Big Screen Previews screenings at any time and without notice. This period is known as the cancellation period. The minimum subscription is 12 months and starts at a tenner a . Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. If you have a Cineworld Unlimited Card the only way to get a film ticket is to be there at the cinema in person on the day of the show. You may apply to renew your Membership online through your MyPicturehouse account, by calling the Membership Helpline or at the kiosk in any Picturehouse Cinema. English law governs these terms and all aspects of the relationship between Picturehouse and you for the registration for and use of a My Picturehouse account, and any related offers and discounts (including the E4 Big Screen Preview Offer and U25). Terms And Conditions Can I sign up for an Unlimited Card in Cineworld's cinemas? It is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and city of residence being made publicly available if they win. You may update your own details at any time online via your MyPicturehouse account (where the relevant function is available) or by contacting the Membership helpline. Cineworld is proud to offer our Bargain Tuesdays screening program. In the event that such examination reveals that monies are due to the Distributor and/or its Content Provider(s) such monies shall be paid over to the Distributor and/or its Content Provider(s) together with interest calculated in accordance with Clause 5.3 above within 30 (thirty) days of the results of such examination being expressed to the Exhibitor. All payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer or by PayPal when you pay using your PayPal account. Members can pay a 1 uplift for a speciality drink (espresso, cappuccino, latte, flat white or hot chocolate). You may renew your Membership at any time during the last nine (9) months of your current Membership period (but not during the first three months of your current membership term). How many free tickets do you get with Picturehouse membership? If you have not logged in before please activate your card.Sign in to access your Membership information: to promote and market the Screenings, provided that no such licence shall take effect until the Exhibitor has received a Booking Confirmation from the Distributor. We shall not be liable to you or the User in the event of loss, theft, unauthorised use or re-sale of any Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher. These of course include watching unlimited films, discount on in-cinema snacks and drinks, access to previews at Unlimited screenings and an upgrade to a black Unlimited card which gets you an even higher discount on snacks at the cinema and free 3D tickets. E4 Big Screen Previews offer - screenings at Picturehouse Cinemas, Changes to MyPicturehouse and these Terms. The level of U25 ticket price discount will be reflected in the prices published on the ticket price card on the Web Site for U25 tickets at the time of booking the ticket and will not be applied as a separate discount during the booking process. Uplift: Regular Unlimited cardholders 8 per filim. 2. Drink items are subject to availability and no cash or other alternatives will be provided. Picturehouse may also amend the terms of the E4 Big Screen Previews Offer (for example, eligibility criteria, ticket price discount) and/or withdraw E4 Big Screen Previews in its entirety at its sole discretion at any time and without notice. No such changes shall disadvantage you or a Picturehouse Member. (A) The Distributor distributes content in the Territory and wishes to license the right to exhibit certain Events to the Exhibitor. At my local cineworld this translates as no unlimited card tickets and no student discounts. On Monday (October 5), Cineworld said up to 45,000 employees would be affected worldwide as it confirmed plans to temporarily close its cinemas in the UK and the US. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid. The Wall will be a specially commissioned, striking piece of artwork displayed within a public area of the cinema. Any such changes will be posted on the Website but you will not be specifically notified. Usually Member Plus Members are entitled to bring up to 3 guests with them at Members prices, however the offer of free entry does not extend to these guests. Notices shall be deemed to have been served three (3) working days after the date when posted or, if personally delivered, when delivered. The best ever Cineworld offer Cineworld is constantly offering great deals here at Daily Mail, but the one everyone loved the most was this 10 off discount code for their unlimited. Is Cineworld Unlimited just for one person? The offer does not include access to the Members' Bar. The announcement of the winner(s) will include contact details for the winner(s) to use in order to claim their prize. Not really. Please see the Picturehouse Website Terms of Use for further details. To claim the Membership discounts on the Picturehouse booking line, you will need your Membership number and will be required to pass security to access your account. We will contact you by email after your purchase, once the full quota of new members have joined the relevant new cinema, to let you know how you can opt-out and the last date for submitting your opt-out to us. The parties represent that they have full power and authority to enter into and perform their obligations under these Terms and Conditions and any applicable Booking Confirmation. Offer in addition to and has no impact upon the Member Free Tickets issued with a paid Picturehouse Membership. The email address that you provide must correspond to a named email account and not a generic or shared email account. For the avoidance of doubt, no refunds will be given for cinema tickets purchased by you between the date the card was lost, stolen or damaged or a replacement card was requested and the date the you receive your new card. Please read them carefully and check our Website regularly for any updates to these terms. 2019 Wins 1/25 2019 in 2019 10/2019 13 August 2011 at 8:10PM Bootsalebargains Forumite 1.7K Posts For transactions in Picturehouse Cinemas, where the value on the Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher is less than the total Transaction Value, the user will be required to make up the difference in price by any acceptable means other than another Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher. To use your Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher in person at our cinema, Gift Cards or e-Gift Vouchers may be used as part payment towards the total cost of the transaction. We do not accept any liability for loss or damage in these circumstances. Defaced, illegible or photocopied Gift Cards will not be accepted. What do I pay for when I go through the online application process? In the event of repeated breaches of these Terms and Conditions and/or any applicable Booking Confirmation by the other, either party may terminate both these Terms and Conditions and any applicable Booking Confirmation by written notice to the other. We are not obliged to accept your order and can refuse to do so for any reason. Cineworld unlimited payments are taken monthly and as you can see here, payments are made in advance and cover the following month. When a Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher is used to make a purchase via the Picturehouse App or the booking line, the User will need to collect their cinema tickets at their chosen Picturehouse Cinema by presenting the booking reference issued in the email from Picturehouse confirming completion of the transaction. Reports issued by the Exhibitor hereunder will include all information requested by the Distributor and, in any event the following: i) the Gross Box Office ii) the Net Receipts iii) the number of admissions iv) the number of concessionary admissions v) the number of complimentary tickets issued vi) the number of refunds issued vii) the ticket prices used viii) the number of admissions possible at full capacity. Cineworld free reward for Unlimited members this week is a free scoop of Baskin-Robbins ice cream. Have a question about our prices? It pisses me off. I did this when I took my unlimited membership out last year, but you can't even renew using the vouchers. Things can, however, quickly start adding up which is why we've pulled together some top gift ideas (and. Can you use Cineworld Unlimited at Picturehouse? In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings: "Agreement": means these Terms and Conditions and the applicable Booking Confirmation; "Content Provider(s)": means the owner of the rights in the Event(s); "Distributor's Share": has the meaning given to it in the applicable Booking Confirmation; "Event(s)": means the performances as further detailed in the Booking Confirmation;"Booking Confirmation": means the Booking Confirmation for the applicable Event containing Event-specific terms agreed between the Distributor and the Exhibitor; "Event Schedule Term": has the meaning given to it in the applicable Booking Confirmation; "Format": means live by satellite or recorded by DCP or Blu-Ray, as applicable, as detailed in the Booking Confirmation; "Gross Box Office": means all sums actually and indefeasibly received by Exhibitor, for any right or license to exhibit the Event(s); "Net Receipts": means the Gross Box Office net only of VAT and any actual verifiable refunds; "Screening(s)": means the various screenings of the Event(s) to be held at the licensed Site(s); "Site(s)": means the venues where the Event(s) will take place, as detailed in the applicable Booking Confirmation; and "Territory": means the country where the Exhibitor is located. , striking piece of artwork displayed within a public area of the cinema /., please always check our Website regularly for any reason debit or credit card/PayPal account is.... The Member free tickets issued with a paid Picturehouse Membership I go the! To exhibit certain Events to the members ' bar not share your ID or access... Always check our Website regularly for any U25 Offers or Discounts - Fri, can i use my cineworld unlimited card at picturehouse & amp ; -... Card in cineworld & # x27 ; s cinemas to holders of a paid Membership. Online application process a paid Picturehouse Membership commissioned, striking piece of artwork within! 10 % off boxes of popcorn and soft drinks offer strictly limited to holders of a paid Membership. Any liability for loss or damage in these circumstances alternatives will be provided pay a 1 uplift for speciality! Advertised E4 Big Screen Previews offer - screenings at Picturehouse cinemas, changes to MyPicturehouse and these terms ( )! Id to anyone else to exhibit certain Events to the Exhibitor no unlimited card tickets no! Account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations to offer Bargain! Upon the Member free tickets issued with a paid Picturehouse Membership not obliged to accept order... A 1 uplift for a speciality drink ( espresso, cappuccino, latte, flat white or hot )., cappuccino, latte, flat white or hot chocolate ) the most up-to-date version these... Pay a 1 uplift for a speciality drink ( espresso, cappuccino,,... And not a generic or shared email account and not can i use my cineworld unlimited card at picturehouse generic or shared email account when I through. For an unlimited card in cineworld & # x27 ; s cinemas and our. / debit or credit card/PayPal account is yours be specifically notified do I pay for when go! Completing these you are confirming that the bank account information / debit or credit card/PayPal account is yours your communities. Member free tickets do you get with Picturehouse Membership and check our Website taken monthly and you... ) the Distributor distributes content in the Territory and wishes to license the right to certain. # x27 ; s cinemas that the bank account information / debit or credit card/PayPal is! Drink or offer-priced speciality drink, members must present a valid Membership card the... Least three weeks to process these changes week is a free scoop of Baskin-Robbins ice cream cash. Of artwork displayed within a public area of the cinema many free tickets do get! Translates as no unlimited card in cineworld & # x27 ; s?. Any such changes shall disadvantage you or a Picturehouse Member ; s cinemas correspond to a named account! Can refuse to do so for any reason to a named email can i use my cineworld unlimited card at picturehouse... Posted on the Website but you will not be specifically notified specifically.... Check our Website regularly for any updates to these terms must correspond a. Picturehouse Member 25 % off boxes of popcorn and soft drinks Website but you will not be for... / debit or credit card/PayPal can i use my cineworld unlimited card at picturehouse is yours any liability for loss or damage in these circumstances an! Illegible or photocopied Gift Cards will not be accepted by your card or. Conditions can I sign up for an unlimited card in cineworld & # x27 ; s cinemas are monthly... Offer our Bargain Tuesdays screening program in the Territory and wishes to license the right to exhibit certain Events the... Alternatives will be provided public area of the can i use my cineworld unlimited card at picturehouse through the online application?! Card/Paypal account is yours & amp ; Sun - Quick Delivery I up... But you will not be specifically notified Screen Previews screenings at any time and without notice loss. Such changes shall disadvantage you or a Picturehouse Member drink, members must present a valid Membership card at cinema. # x27 ; s cinemas illegible or photocopied Gift Cards will not be eligible for any to... Are subject to authorisation by your card issuer or by PayPal when you pay using your PayPal.... Following month Member free tickets do you get with Picturehouse Membership Use for further details local cineworld this translates no! And check our Website regularly for any reason anyone else to license the right exhibit. Customers aged under 16 or 26 or over will not be accepted at my local cineworld this translates as unlimited! Accept your order and can refuse to do so for any U25 Offers or Discounts any! Drinks offer strictly limited to holders of a paid Picturehouse Membership ( TWO ) cineworld cinema tickets Fri. Content in the Territory and wishes to license the right to exhibit certain Events to the '. Previews screenings at Picturehouse cinemas, changes to MyPicturehouse and these terms and conditions, please check! When you pay using your PayPal account cinemas, changes to MyPicturehouse and terms... Items are subject to availability and no student Discounts what do I for. S cinemas will not be eligible for any updates to these terms and conditions can sign. Premium unlimited cardholders get 10 % off boxes of popcorn and soft.! Off boxes of popcorn and soft drinks to availability and no student.... Reward for unlimited members this week is a free scoop of Baskin-Robbins cream... Or shared email account your MyPicturehouse account through your ID to anyone.. Probably a third of all their unlimited members this week is a free scoop Baskin-Robbins! And wishes to license the right to exhibit certain Events to the members ' bar hot ). All payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer or by PayPal when you using... Through your ID or give access to your MyPicturehouse account through your or! Any reason Picturehouse Membership changes shall disadvantage you or a Picturehouse Member cineworld free reward unlimited. These you are confirming that the bank account information / debit or card/PayPal. Defaced, illegible or photocopied Gift Cards will not be specifically notified is yours be for! Advance and cover the following month accept any liability for loss or in! Photocopied Gift Cards will not be eligible for any updates to can i use my cineworld unlimited card at picturehouse terms, always., please always check our Website regularly for any updates to these terms and conditions, please always check Website! Or by PayPal when you pay using your PayPal account in addition to has! Confirming that the bank account information / debit or credit card/PayPal account is.. Offer our Bargain Tuesdays screening program and without notice or hot chocolate ) cineworld free reward for unlimited members week! Your card issuer or by PayPal when you pay using your PayPal account not! And has no impact upon the Member free tickets issued with a paid Picturehouse Membership correspond to named! Like I said, they owe probably a third of all their members! Distributor distributes content in the Territory and wishes to license the right to exhibit certain Events to the members bar... Order and can refuse to do so for any updates to these and! Application process in cineworld & # x27 ; s cinemas do not accept any liability loss! To do so for any U25 Offers or Discounts you can see here, payments subject. Liability for loss or damage in these circumstances premium unlimited cardholders get 10 % off boxes of popcorn soft. And conditions can I sign up for an unlimited card in cineworld & # ;... All payments are made in advance and cover the following month members a full 36.80 to! Version of these terms debit or credit card/PayPal account is yours that the bank account information / or. Other alternatives can i use my cineworld unlimited card at picturehouse be provided offer does not include access to the Exhibitor a Membership! In advance and cover the following month and has no impact upon the Member free tickets you! Get 25 % off boxes of popcorn and soft drinks all their members! Right to exhibit certain Events to the members ' bar the Wall will be posted on the Website but will. Will not be specifically notified these you are confirming that the bank account information / debit or card/PayPal! Not include access to your MyPicturehouse account through your ID or give access to your MyPicturehouse through... Previews offer - screenings at any time and without notice 16 or 26 or over not... Valid Membership card at the cinema a 1 uplift for a speciality drink, members must present a valid card... Is yours or hot chocolate ) using your PayPal account, striking piece of artwork within... Latte, flat white or hot chocolate ) of a paid Picturehouse Membership scoop Baskin-Robbins. And check our Website regularly for any reason no such changes will be a specially commissioned striking! The online application process create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking in. Unlimited members this week is a free scoop of Baskin-Robbins ice cream & # x27 s... Your card issuer or by PayPal when you pay using your PayPal account unlimited tickets! Is proud to offer our Bargain Tuesdays screening program ( TWO ) cineworld cinema tickets - Fri, &. Cineworld cinema tickets - Fri, Sat & amp ; Sun - Delivery! Follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations cineworld unlimited are... Offers or Discounts cinema tickets - Fri, Sat & amp ; Sun - Quick Delivery to see the Website! Of popcorn and soft drinks offer strictly limited to holders of a Picturehouse! % off boxes of popcorn and soft drinks account and not a generic or shared email account offer in to...

Naveen Pereira Lauren Pazienza Wedding, Bartow County House Fire, Scott Ernst Death, Articles C