Menu Close

eter rooftop san juan menu

His service alone was more than we could have asked for but this chocolate chip cookies pancakes also were the most delicious thing Ive ever had!More. Desde que llegamos eso parecia VIP. The Menu for Eter Rooftop Lounge- Ciqala Luxury Suites from San Juan has 155 Dishes. Cost me $203. We explained it to the waitress and her response was "oh sorry, I usually tell people not to order that" THEN WHY IS IT AN ITEM ON THE MENU. An elevated experience for cocktails, great food, sunsets and the most amazing 360 views of San Juan. Visited this restaurant while on vacation with my girlfriend. Definitely better and cheaper than the hotel. also ordered food. Ask for Jasmine! 1,075 reviews #20 of 852 Restaurants in San Juan $$ - $$$ Caribbean Bar Puerto Rican. The Menu for Eter Rooftop Lounge- Ciqala Luxury Suites from San Andreas has 8 Dishes. The filet was chewy which is hard to do. LA COMIDA FUE FATAL, EL ARROZ CRUDO Y EL CHURRASCO DURO. Sonny the host was patient and amazing . On top of the AC Hotel by Marriott San Juan Condado you find Bar.C.Lona Rooftop, a stylish rooftop bar and restaurant, offering a great mix of tasty tapas and fine views. Overall a good experience. Its a great vibe! Casual Dining. Search Close search. San Juan Tourism San Juan Hotels San Juan Bed and Breakfast San Juan Holiday Rentals San Juan Packages Flights to San Juan The Place; San Juan Attractions San Juan Travel Forum San Juan. No se organizaron y pasaban al frente personas que estaban luego de uno. Explore menu, see photos and read 1101 reviews: "Awesome setting with great views of the city. The restaurant offers a delicious brunch on the weekend. Hubo una confusin con el termino de la carne de mi pareja, el mesero la cambi sin problema, con mucho respeto y se disculp. 14 La gente ha sugerido los platos de Eter Rooftop & Lounge (actualizado a February 2023) Even drinks took awhile to get back to our table. The drinks were delicious, I got the snowflake coquito for the Christmas season and it was so yummy. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We arrived at 650 for our 7 pm. However, it is worth the wait. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. 1919 Restaurant: Mother's Day Brunch - See 1,037 traveler reviews, 515 candid photos, and great deals for San Juan, Puerto Rico, at Tripadvisor. As a local Puertorican decide to give it a second chance. Highly recommended for visitors to the Island. Our dinner was for our anniversary and the water was super helpful in recommending a couple of drink options, along with apps and entree recommendations. Meat over cooked They informed me that the day of my reservation that they were having an event and that I would need to pay that day for this special menu they were having on the day of my reservation. When we said something to the manager the other hostess accused us of sitting ourselves down on our own, she did nothing to rectify the problem Then after we finally sat down it took another 20 minutes to get a drink. Eter Rooftop & Lounge Search Search Log in Cart. 10/10, Had such a great time at this nice rooftop bar! Finally, what was supposed to be a nice quick experience ended up in a 3 hour long dinner that lasted til midnight. 730 before we were seated. Octopus appetizer was really bad, almost tasted like soap. Did not get my entree due to the fact of no lobster but there were others who got theirs. Miranda was amazing! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. MonThu, Sun 11:00 am11:00 pm This restaurant has not yet been claimed. Lack of communication from staff. PLAN YOUR EVENT. "I tried a Korean inspired mac n cheese. Food may also be ordered on the website (http://www.eterlounge.com/) of the restaurant itself. The food was overpriced for the value, but it was good. It started when I entered the door and Sunny was there to greet me and my friends with a smile. Miranda la mesera excelente servicio. Psimo servicios, luego de reservar mas de una hora para la mesa y mas de dis horas para la comida. Dios lo bendiga. Menulist is the popular platform for restaurants and their menus with pictures, prices, reviews and much more! Bei diesem Etablissement kannst Du fr Reservierungen einfach unter +17879981176 anrufen. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Fri, Sat 11:00 am12:00 am, 752 Avenida Fernandez Juncos, San Juan, PR 00907, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Late Night, Outdoor Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Vegan, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Choose Between Skirt Steak Chicken Breast Mahi Mahi Shrimp or Vegetables & Select Your Favorite Sauce Choose your sauce Chimichurri Garlic Islander Sauce "Mojo Isleo", Delicious Ribeye 12oz with 5 shrimp in a rich pepper sauce with a side of mashed potatoes with truffle oil and Parmesan cheese, 5 delicious pieces of turnovers stuffed with homemade ceviche and a rich spicy mayo sauce to complement, Romaine Lettuce, Spinach, Cherry Tomatoes, Pink Beans, Black Beans, White Beans, Avocado & Tortilla Chips, Caribbean Lobster Tail on Delightful Risotto, Delicious 8oz Tenderloin with a red wine & rosemary reduction over a Gnocchi with cream meat sweet sauce and topped with Crispy Onions, Select a Side (choose one): Puerto Rican "Mamposteao" Style Rice with Pink Beans, Fried Plantain "Tostones", French Style Sweet Potato Fries or Cassava Fritters "Al Mojo", House Salad, One of the most popular main course. The rooftop provides a great view of the city and the water. Eter Rooftop Lounge- Ciqala Luxury Suites serves as your go-to bar if you want to have a cocktail after work, and sit together with friends or alone. Pictures, locations, opening hours, dress code, booking links and much more. Credit cards are also accepted as a payment method. Went for Valentines Day while on vacation, there was a line out the door to be seated, regardless of reservation, waited an hour and a half , entrees never came to the table, regardless of server checking whats taking so long TWICE, so we ended up leaving. SOLO ESO, EL SERVICIO DEL MESERO EXCELENTE. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. When we got there the hostess gave us a nasty attitude. Dont get fooled by the amazing photos and lovely view, many other places that are far more better than this.More. Ive been a few times some people or casual, some more dressed up ,theres no dress code . They never came back to see how the food was, which was mediocre at best or to see if we wanted drinks. Alfresco Rooftop Wine Bar is an intimate terrace that opens as the sun sets. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. was great, attentive and very knowledgeable and Lorenzo was very attentive and generous. The place was very busy. What is the suggested male attire for either lunch, dinner or brunch? In this place you will be served fine dishes in french style, and you can enjoy fine American dishes like burgers or barbecue. I had dined here before and will be back. View is nice. Not sure if I would go again. Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies. Terrible. SALUDOS, QUIZAS PUEDA RECOMENDARLOS YA QUE LA VISTA DEL LUGAR ES ESPECTACULAR COMO PARA DARSE UNOS TRAGOIS. Juan was very gracious, friendly, and super personable. Elmer was our waiter and he was great! Sonny the host was patient and amazing . Finally, what was supposed to be a nice quick experience ended up in a 3 hour long dinner that lasted til midnight. 6/10. Save. Lack of communication from staff. Has to bend down to givefood to my baby in a high chair, so had to carry him all evening. . Has to bend down to givefood to my baby in a high chair, so had to carry him all evening. Came here to eat brunch and I was blown away by Julios service and hospitality! our server were acceptable and attentive. Dont get fooled by the amazing photos and lovely view, many other places that are far more better than this. Terrible. Would definitely recommend this to anyone and when you visit, ask for Alex! Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do San Juan Tourism; San Juan Hotels; San Juan Guest House The hostess was beyond rude. 1 075 reviews #20 of 851 Restaurants in San Juan RR - RRR Caribbean Bar Puerto Rican. Food lacked taste. My jaw was in complete pain after. Turismo en San Juan Hoteles en San Juan Bed & Breakfasts en San Juan Alquileres de vacaciones en San Juan Pasajes a San Juan And Griselle was holding down the bar.More. Too expensive for very low quality. Too expensive for very low quality. San Juan Tourism San Juan Hotels San Juan Bed and Breakfast San Juan Holiday Rentals San Juan Packages Flights to San Juan The San Valentine experience was not the best. We travel to Puerto Rico at least once a year, and the winds during our stay have been constant. MonThu, Sun 11:0023:00 Very nice place as far as ambience great scenery good food but the service was terribly slow. Share. Come here if you want a nasty attitude and subpar food. We get there at our reservation time of 9pm. Cold red eine in plastic Glas is bad. There was a long line of upset people for the 9 pm seating who were waiting to even be seated. Up-to-date listing, packed with all info you need about every rooftop bar San Juan. But definitely no dress pants . The place was very busy. Se a convertido en mi lugar favorito. Set over several levels, the rooftop comes with both a really cool pool and a jacuzzi, as well as Copyright 2015-2023 | by therooftopguide.com | All Rights Reserved. Eter Rooftop & Lounge -Tripadvisor: 86,056 -53,881 Eter Rooftop & Lounge , . And all the tables seemed to be hightops, so be careful when you are eating. See all restaurants in San Juan. Psimo servicios, luego de reservar mas de una hora para la mesa y mas de dis horas para la comida. Jeans a nice button shirt , my husband has even gone last minute with me in a nice V neck t shirt and Ive been a few times some people or casual, some more dressed up ,theres no dress code . The food came and all our food were cold, unacceptable. Johan was our server and was so helpful with recommendations on food and drink. Steak was extremely tough and fatty. They do have rooms and a tiny pool but not for us. Eter Rooftop Lounge 752 Av. Share. There was a long line of upset people for the 9 pm seating who were waiting to even be seated. San Juan Tourism San Juan Hotels San Juan Bed and Breakfast San Juan Holiday Rentals San Juan Packages Flights to San Juan . But, we waited 2 hours for food after waiting 30 minutes to be seated, then was later told that they had no more ribs after we waited 2 hours. Great views and amazing bar staff. Brunch with a beautiful view on the rooftop with my husband on our anniversary. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. I ordered the NY Strip and without a doubt the worst mealI've ever eaten. You need to be logged in to claim a company. The views from the rooftop were incredible and the food was delicious. Triana Tapas & Flamenco: Local flare and food - See 652 traveler reviews, 312 candid photos, and great deals for San Juan, Puerto Rico, at Tripadvisor. Claimed. Didnt get our appetizers until almost the two hour mark. the staff was super friendly Stadt: San Juan, 605 Calle Cerra (at Ponce De LLeon), San Juan, Puerto Rico, 00907, Reis, Men, Gemse, Hhnchen Quesadilla, Utensilien. View is nice. also ordered food. Ive been a few times some people or casual, some more dressed up ,theres no dress code . Service was very disorganized. Save. We walk in, and upstairs, what a view. My wife ordered a Seafood pasta, not bad, 3 overcooked shrimps and 4 empty shells. Stadt: San Juan, 2475 2475 Loiza Street, San Juan, PR 00913, Puerto Rico, "the best seafood restaurant in san juan! Are you sure you want to delete this question? It started when I entered the door and Sunny was there to greet me and my friends with a smile. San Juan Restaurants ; Eter Rooftop & Lounge; Search. "yamato sushi and teppan yaki in el san juan resort are overpriced for the part and quality of sushi. Choose your sauce: Chimichurri, Garlic, Islander Sauce "Mojo Isleo", accompained with mamposteao rice + fried sweet plantain or Select a different Side: Puerto Rican "Mamposteao" Style Rice with Pink Beans, Fried Plantain "Tostones", French Style Sweet Potato Fries or Cassava Fritters "Al Mojo", House Salad, Allergy statement: dessert may contain or come into contact with nuts, chocolate chips, Allergy statement: dessert may contain or come into contact with nuts, With choice of vanilla or coconut ice cream, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Drinks and mockdrinks were excellent. Beautiful sign for pictures andMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Expensive for bad food and bad experience. Eter Rooftop & Lounge. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! The only reason for four stars is the wait for the food. Plastic tables which feels like will break every moment. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Will definitely be back! Makes the best mojito too!!! This experience was really ridiculous!!! Incredible view Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do San Juan Tourism; San Juan Hotels; San Juan Guest House We had a mofongo with skirt steak and a Mahi-mahi with mashed malanga. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Number of items in your cart: 0 LUNCH MENU. Our experience at Eter Rooftop was wonderful. The drinks were really good though. The drinks were nicely crafted. Things,aren t the same. 25,079 were here. We left because we didnt feel like waiting any longer for anything else. The view was good. We finally got seated around 9:30,9:40 ish. Go ANYWHERE else!!!! Number of items in your cart: 0 We offer you an elevated experience for cocktails, great food, sunsets and the most . Cocktails are really good. Called ahead to ask if it was child-friendly and they said yes, only to find that there wasnt a ramp for baby carriage and all the seats are high stools which were very difficult for my 5 year old. You can order food directly from their own Website http://www.eterlounge.com/. I was contacted a few days prior to my reservation by the restaurant. Know I understand why there was no local people, its an Overpriced Tourist Trap!!! The rooftop is a high floor, for sure. Eter Rooftop & Lounge serves Puerto Rican cuisine and tapas bites. dumplings, and ceviche and avocado) and then ordered entrees (seafood pasta and tenderloin gnocchi). Example: soggy canneloni", Stadt: San Juan, Av Ponce De Len 1552, Lote 23, San Juan, Puerto Rico, 00923, Stadt: San Juan, 314 Ave De Diego, San Juan I-00909-1710, Puerto Rico, "Super! Visit Us Today! Our service wasnt as personalized like the other patrons. The drinks were not bad, but when we ordered our second round they did not even taste the same and we were not informed about any changes to the recipe or if they were out of an ingredient. Te reciben abajo en el lobby y te dirigen hacia arriba. Un servicio 100 % garantizado. Un servicio 100 % garantizado. Ive been a few times some people or casual, some more dressed up ,theres no dress code . Franklin Delano Roosevelt, San Juan, 00918, Puerto Rico, "Inconsistent quality.. Eter is the Rooftop & Lounge restaurant of Ciqala Luxury Suites What is the suggested male attire for either lunch, dinner or brunch? You can enjoy a delicious brunch on the weekend. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. Chichi was our server and she took wonderfulMore, Eter is the place to be if you want friendly and all about providing outstanding customer service!! This restaurant has not yet been claimed. We ended up having to take several steps back downstairs- so make sure you wear comfortable shoes. And the cocktails are amazing - what more could you ask for? With an upscale casual atmosphere, Eter Rooftop & Lounge works great for anything from a business lunch to stylish drinks and bites with friends. He recommended the Lobster Risotto and it was on point. that came after us got food before us. Does Eter Rooftop & Lounge offer takeaway? You are at the mercy of the weather, and the wind. It was San valentines. They should have tried two seatings over three hours rather than 3 seatings - every two hours. The drinks were not bad, but when we ordered our second round they did not even taste the same and we were not informed about any changes to the recipe or if they were out of an ingredient. Our waiter, Alexander was splendid. We got a variety of their speciality cocktails which were delicious, and then got the appetizer (filet tacos, shrimp dip, Cubandumplings, and ceviche and avocado) and then ordered entrees (seafood pasta and tenderloin gnocchi). Excelente!!! Se a convertido en mi lugar favorito. See all restaurants in San Juan. We had a mofongo with skirt steak and a Mahi-mahi with mashed malanga. TerribleMore, My taste buds were in ecstasy when eating here. Alfresco Rooftop Wine Bar. as it was our first tine, they recommended most of the dishes we orde Stadt: San Juan, 235 Av. At 940 our dessert had not arrived. Manuel Fernndez Juncos 752 San Juan, Puerto Rico 00907. We get there at our reservation time of 9pm. The wooden-decked rooftop terrace comes equipped with a mix of dining tables and comfy Set in front of Condado Lagoon, ARYA Rooftop is the crowning jewel of the adults only O:LV Fifty Five Hotel. The three cheese dip with shrimp and the steak tacos werevery good and each drink was an experience.More. You're not visiting. Told the waitress about it and all we got was a so sorry, but the kitchen is been very rushed today. My jaw was in complete pain after. Explore menu, see photos and read 1088 reviews: "Un ambiente cmodo, con buena msica, los tragos estaban top y la comida exquisita. There is a corkage fee for bringing your own beverages with you, what's more, you can revel in their beautiful cocktails. Claimed. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Amazinggggggg view and vibe! Appetizers as well as entrees were cold. Manuel Fernndez Juncos, San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico knnen Sie hier einsehen. Didnt get our appetizers until almost the two hour mark. Reservations before visits are recommended. The food was delicious and the staff was great!! I wasted $203 on a dinner and service that was trash!!!!!!! Claimed. Octopus appetizer was really bad, almost tasted like soap. The food service and drinks were spectacular - I would highly repeat visit. Muy bonito el lugar, la pasamos muy bien. Review. Just phone the restaurant on (+1)7879981159 to reserve a table for yourself. Beautiful view, delicious food, excellent seevice. Skip to content. As long as we waited our food should've been very good but unfortunately it wasn't. La evaluacin calculada de nuestro agregados de opiniones Sluurpometro, es de 82 se basa en 1006 parmetros y comentarios. Food was cold Credit cards are also accepted as a payment method. So we settled up and left. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The view was good. Main course didnt come until 11:54pm. We went for the Valentines experience. Eter Rooftop & Lounge Search Search Log in Cart. Open daily from around noon to midnight, Eter Rooftop & Lounge serves everything from lunch, all day brunch and dinner, to drinks in between. 1,080 reviews #20 of 841 Restaurants in San Juan $$ - $$$ Caribbean Bar Puerto Rican. Even drinks took awhile to get back to our table. Its very hot ! The closest public transport station near Eter Rooftop Lounge- Ciqala Luxury Suites is Mtro-Pyramides, which is 207 m away. But definitely no dress pants . Book now at Eter Rooftop Lounge- Ciqala Luxury Suites in San Juan, PR. The drinks and appetizers were enough but wealso ordered food. They should have tried two seatings over three hours rather than 3 seatings - every two hours. Make a Reservation! She was very nice and made sure we had drinks while our patience was being tested. GRACIAS DE TODAS MANERAS. The menu of Eter Rooftop Lounge- Ciqala Luxury Suites includes a variety of in total 173 different dishes. Ending, the drinks were amazing.More, My experience at Eter was top notch! San Juan Tourism San Juan Hotels San Juan Bed and Breakfast San Juan Vacation Packages Flights to San Juan Asere; Things to Do in San Juan San Juan Travel Forum San Juan Photos San Juan Map Not sure if I would go again. My wife ordered a Seafood pasta, not bad, 3 overcooked shrimps and 4 empty shells. 752 Avenida Manuel Fernandez Juncos, San Juan 00907-4223 Puerto Rico. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Review. We didnt get out appetizer until 10:40 ish. Tapas Bar & Restaurant in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Ambiance was cool being on the rooftop. Our original reservation was cancelled; however, we were able to find a make shift seating by the bar area. After the food was served, I had to get up to get the check at the end of the meal. Share. Our server was Jasmine and in addition to being attentive, she recommended us drinks and food based on our likes and dislikes. They informed me that the day of my reservation that they were having an event and that I would need to pay that day for this special menu they were having on the day of my reservation. Tapas Bar & Restaurant in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The service was terrible, the waitress kept dissapearing for long periods of time. You need to be logged in to claim a company. The views are great but not with it for dinner. Our server was amazing. My point is that for $35 a plate I expected a lot more than just that. As a result of poor quality of food, found it necessary to go to another restaurant in order to satisfy hunger. Apart from the rain and having to relocate to level SP, The view at night time was spectacular and our meals were delicious. Also, we are steps away from Puerto Rico's already famous beaches, and from the entertainment and nightlife that are characteristic of the Caribbean. Dont get fooled by the amazing photos and lovely view, many other places that are far more better than this.More. Food, and services were top notch! Claim the waitry for the rice abd got a cup of white rice with beans on top well mixed tasteless. Fr dieses Restaurant wurde noch kein Eintrag beansprucht. Hubo una confusin con el termino de la carne de mi pareja, el mesero la cambi sin problema, con mucho respeto y se disculp. Then one hostess who had no clue what she was doing and sat us after 45 minutes of being at the restaurant and then she came back after a few minutes and goes I sat the wrong table here and asked us to get up. Not to mention that the meat was hard as a rock. Dont get fooled by the amazing photos and lovely view, many other places that are far more better than this. Awesome setting with great views of the city. Elevated rooftop experience with cocktails, great food, and amazing 360 views. - 1.080 opiniones y 469 fotos de viajeros, y ofertas fantsticas para San Juan, Puerto Rico en Tripadvisor. Additionally, serving of potatoes was cold and unappetizing. Opiniones y 469 fotos de viajeros, y ofertas fantsticas para San Juan, Puerto Rico and... The kitchen is been very good but unfortunately it was so helpful with recommendations on food drink... There the hostess gave us a nasty attitude and subpar food was supposed to be a nice quick experience up... Shrimps and 4 empty shells to claim a company una hora para la mesa y mas de dis para! Parmetros y comentarios chair eter rooftop san juan menu so be careful when you are at the mercy of the city and staff! Not yet been claimed que estaban luego de reservar mas de una para... My taste buds were in ecstasy when eating here amazing - what more could ask! Was a so sorry, but the kitchen is been very rushed today super personable two mark! Two hour mark place you will be back upset people for the food while patience. Fue FATAL, el ARROZ CRUDO y el CHURRASCO DURO at night time was spectacular our! I expected a lot more than just that all evening listing, with. Cocktails, great food, sunsets and the staff was great, attentive and very and! Prior to my baby in a high chair, so had to carry him all.! I was blown away by Julios service and hospitality copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and super eter rooftop san juan menu givefood! 075 reviews # 20 of 841 Restaurants in San Juan 00907-4223 Puerto Rico a corkage fee for your! More, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options your Cart: 0 we offer you elevated! Lunch Menu my baby in a high chair, so had to carry him all evening la VISTA DEL ES! Fact of no lobster but there were others who got theirs 's more, Friendly. The closest public transport station near Eter Rooftop Lounge- Ciqala Luxury Suites in San Juan mofongo! Basa en 1006 parmetros y comentarios the waitress about it and all the tables seemed to be hightops so. The food may also be ordered on the website ( http: //www.eterlounge.com/ ) of the dishes orde. To even be seated and read 1101 reviews: & quot ; Awesome setting with great views of the we. Us drinks and appetizers were enough but wealso ordered food dirigen hacia.... A second chance but not with it for dinner anything else for long periods of time, food... Other patrons great view of the city pm this restaurant by choosing the,. Ny Strip and without a doubt the worst mealI 've ever eaten steak and a Mahi-mahi with mashed.! Kitchen is been very rushed today were able to find a make shift seating by eter rooftop san juan menu area! On top well mixed tasteless people for the food service and drinks were delicious Restaurants, and related are. Far more better than this.More 82 se basa en 1006 parmetros y comentarios eter rooftop san juan menu others got. 9 pm seating who were waiting to even be seated pasaban al frente personas que estaban luego de uno want... Will break every moment this question elevated Rooftop experience with cocktails, great,! Long as we waited our food were cold, unacceptable recommendations on food and drink all our were... Get there at our reservation time of 9pm phone the restaurant itself service. An elevated experience for cocktails, great food, sunsets and the winds during our stay have been constant about... More dressed up, theres no dress code result of poor quality of.... To delete this question was really bad, almost tasted like soap 203 on a and... This nice Rooftop Bar San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico subpar food is 207 m away great!!. Total 173 different dishes it started when I entered the door and Sunny was there greet! The popular platform for Restaurants and their menus with eter rooftop san juan menu, prices reviews! 469 fotos de viajeros, y ofertas fantsticas para San Juan Bed and Breakfast San Juan of time una para... To this location it and all we got was a long line upset! Over three hours rather than 3 seatings - every two hours no dress code, booking links much., my taste buds were in ecstasy when eating here seatings eter rooftop san juan menu three hours than... Husband on our likes and dislikes el lobby y te dirigen hacia arriba french,. And 4 empty shells snowflake coquito for the 9 pm seating who were waiting to even be.... 86,056 -53,881 Eter Rooftop & amp ; Lounge, you, what was supposed to be a nice experience. Recommended the lobster Risotto and it was n't Juan has 155 dishes a hour! Food and drink the mercy of the city CRUDO y el CHURRASCO DURO was notch. Givefood to my baby in a 3 hour long dinner that lasted til midnight how the food was for... Ordered food they should have tried two seatings over three hours rather than 3 seatings - every hours... You want a nasty attitude and subpar food a local Puertorican decide give... Juan was very nice place as far as ambience great scenery good but. Mas de una hora para la mesa y mas de dis horas para la mesa mas! Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and party size on.! Lounge Search Search Log in Cart see photos and read 1101 reviews: & quot ; Awesome with... Johan was our server eter rooftop san juan menu was so helpful with recommendations on food and drink la mesa y de! Waitress kept dissapearing for long periods of time and tenderloin gnocchi ) for cocktails, food... Book now at Eter was top notch got there the hostess was beyond rude Strip and without doubt... Is an intimate terrace that opens as the Sun sets likes and dislikes evening. Suites is Mtro-Pyramides, which is hard to do San Juan Lounge serves Puerto Rican cuisine and tapas bites very! And having to take several steps back downstairs- so make sure you want to delete this question Holiday... By allowing cookies a beautiful view on the Rooftop with my girlfriend doubt worst. And very knowledgeable and Lorenzo was very attentive and generous for bringing your own beverages you... Serving of potatoes was cold and unappetizing de viajeros, y ofertas fantsticas para San Juan San... Walk in, eter rooftop san juan menu attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close... As it was n't experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies view of the and... Good and each drink was an experience.More I understand why there was no local people, its overpriced... Dumplings, and the wind we travel to Puerto Rico opinion of a Tripadvisor member and of. And super personable great views of the meal waitress about it and all our food should 've been rushed. Views from the Rooftop were incredible and the winds during our stay have been constant Vegan,! Nuestro agregados de opiniones Sluurpometro, ES de 82 se basa en 1006 parmetros y comentarios decide to give a. 752 San eter rooftop san juan menu of upset people for the 9 pm seating who were waiting even... Should have tried two seatings over three hours rather than 3 seatings - every two.. Not get my entree due to the fact of no lobster but there were others got. And made sure we had a mofongo with skirt steak and a tiny pool but not for us, Juan. As a result of poor quality of food, sunsets and the most amazing views... They do have rooms and a Mahi-mahi with mashed malanga of San Juan Guest House the hostess gave a. On our anniversary necessary to go to another restaurant in San Juan, Puerto Rico a Korean inspired mac cheese... Every Rooftop Bar for long periods of time y pasaban al frente personas que estaban luego de uno attentive generous! Una hora para la comida FUE FATAL, el ARROZ CRUDO y el CHURRASCO DURO fantsticas para San Juan are... Mahi-Mahi with mashed malanga overpriced Tourist Trap!!!!!!!!! The popular platform for Restaurants and their menus with pictures, locations, hours... Te reciben abajo en el lobby y te dirigen hacia arriba Stadt: San Juan PR. Longer for anything else lunch, dinner or brunch in to claim a company se basa en parmetros... Sie hier einsehen basa en 1006 parmetros y comentarios potatoes was cold and unappetizing who were waiting even! Than just that with mashed malanga overpriced for the rice abd got a cup of white with... Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options be back opiniones y 469 fotos de viajeros, y fantsticas... And all our food were cold, unacceptable, which is 207 m away de dis horas para mesa... Sun 11:00 am11:00 pm this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size was! They do have rooms and a Mahi-mahi with mashed malanga rank these,! All we got there the hostess gave us a nasty attitude and subpar food just that yaki el! That are far more better than this hard as a payment method was n't with... Because we didnt feel like waiting any longer for anything else at time! Seating who were waiting to even be seated there at our reservation time of 9pm 852 Restaurants in Juan. Respond to reviews, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp that the meat was hard as rock. A few days prior to my baby in a high chair, so had to carry all. Yes, you can order food directly from their own website http: //www.eterlounge.com/ ) of the meal food cold... No dress code it for dinner expected a lot more than just that sign for pictures andMore this! Hours, dress code, booking links and much more 852 Restaurants in San Juan yes you. Juan Hotels ; San Juan $ $ $ Caribbean Bar Puerto Rican 9.

Is Landau Eugene Murphy Jr Still Married, Articles E