Menu Close

fishes and more aruba early bird menu

There are better choices for that in the immediate vicinity. I had the scallops and shrimp that came with risotto and asparagus that was simply delicious. 474 were here. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Service was prompt, not over bearing. 09:00 PM - 11:00 PM. Excellent entertainment! 2 265 reviews #40 of 132 Restaurants in Palm - Eagle Beach RR - RRR Caribbean Seafood International. Will definitely return! Save your favorite places and experiences to a custom itinerary you can manage while you're visiting the island: Start Planning, I would like to receive the Canadian One Happy Aruba Newsletter from the Aruba Tourism Authority. operators of Aruba Travel Guide and Chef Bruno and his team have put together a delicious international menu. J.E. Poor service and food was delivered cold. I recommend to everyone!!! Fishes & More enjoy an enviable reputation for their daily specials. The Early Bird menu is outstanding. Watch the kit Today, 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM, Today, bread - just so he had something for the butter. The blackened grouper was absolutely fantastic. Grilled to perfection, served with a sauce of your liking, garlic, pepper, barnaise or mushroom, Fresh catch and high recommended by the chef. 0 0 . We are located next to the Restaurant in Savaneta, about a 20 minute drive from the capital and main tourist area Oranjestad. Shrimp in particular stood out as it is all over the menu, very small pieces of shrimp that didnt taste particularly fresh. Because of this the area is more laid back and the bars in the area operate on local prices. Cost is $26:00 person, Steak, Chicken,Fish and Pastas. We passed on the included desert and selected the brownie, oh my! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. more, Local cuisine, Caribbean, Seafood, Healthy, International, Fusion. Fishes & More: Outrageous- fantastic early bird menu - See 2,276 traveler reviews, 378 candid photos, and great deals for Palm - Eagle Beach, Aruba, at Tripadvisor. Staff, atmosphere and good service makes Fishes and More a definite stop every time in Aruba! The service team is always at your service, making sure that you will have an unforgettable dining experience. However, groups of 7 people and larger are indeedMore, My husband and I were walking the strip in Aruba searching for a place to have some dinner and stopped to take a look at the menu. Overall good food wine selection by glass was limited. While she spends most of her time performing as an international piano bar entertainer throughout the Caribbean and Europe, as well as entertaining aroun Apr. 02, Reconnect with loved ones, explore natural wonders, relax on soft sands and more. Claimed. Food was absolutely great. During our two weeks in Aruba, we ate here twice. Anne was a great waitress, she was taking care of us all the time. Jose kept me water glass full and regularly checked back with me. There might be worse food on the island but we didn't find it. Great prices and great snacks. Eyes Wide Shut is HIDDENs hottest, most notorious, and most talked about fantasy fest in Aruba. Too. Are you looking to dance the night away to some great salsa? I chose the smoked Tuna and was so impressed with the presentationand the fish itself. Were just getting started with theamazing things The Aruba Effect has to offer. Sauted escargots and shrimp with red onions, fresh tomatoes and parsley in a garlic-herb butter and flambeau with white wine, served on a garden salad Caesar Salad AWG 11.00 This famous salad is made of romaine lettuce, fresh Parmesan cheese, croutons and a creamy Caesar dressing Dutch Pea Soup AWG 9.00 The staff was amazing attentive and friendly. My 10 yr. old had the red snapper and reported it was fantastic. Our server was very attentive. It was located just down the main street off from the "High Rise" area of Palm Beach. Fishes & More. The drinks were good. If you are a seafood lover and trying to find your way to a great seafood restaurant, you do not. You have to ask for early bird menus. was it great. Palm - Eagle Beach Flights to Palm - Eagle Beach Birds N Fishes + Dogs Petshop | Oranjestad Aruba He was very friendly and attentive and I would highly recommend this restaurant.More, We went for the early bird meal, $26 for an appetizer (soup or salad), entree (chicken, fish, or steak), and an ice cream sundae. Went for the early bird (28.99) with my DH and Daughter and her friend. The service was super slow and the food was just average. 2,292 reviews #38 of 132 Restaurants in Palm - Eagle Beach $$ - $$$ Caribbean Seafood International. Get quick answers from Fishes & More staff and past visitors. Had the catch of the day with my pasta and my spouse had the catch of the day plate. onion. Plus you get a small sundae which was just enough. After all youve persevered through, you deserve some Aruba happiness. You will receive free gl Join us for our daily Happy Hour with $4 cocktails on a premium selection. * Delivery based on location. Overall, the pricing was appropriate for the quality and quantity. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for Fishes & More. Are you sure you want to delete this question? How much is your red snapper and what is the approximate weight? Also is always a great pleasure to see and say hello to Yahir. I dont work at the restaurant. I have had microwave frozen chicken nuggets far better. It's staying on my list for a future visit because of the food and I'll see if the service is better. Loved their early bird special!!! Delicious! fun location. Get quick answers from Fishes & More staff and past visitors. Easy walking distance form any of the Hi-Rise Hotels. Friendly service nice outdoor environment!! Review. This was our worst meal in Aruba. You have to ask for early bird menus. So thank you for turning us away. However, we do apologize that you did not have the experience you were hoping for. Yaya and her service team are always at your service, making sure that you will have an unforgettable dining experience. The staff was very friendly service was prompt. It's perfect for your business meetings. I don't think we have been here since 2014 and we will now add this place to our annual list of restaurants. 10:00 PM - 12:00 AM. Sauted escargots and shrimp with red onions, fresh tomatoes and parsley in a garlic-herb butter and flambeau with white wine, served on a garden salad Caesar Salad AWG 11.00 This famous salad is made of romaine lettuce, fresh Parmesan cheese, croutons and a creamy Caesar dressing Dutch Pea Soup AWG 9.00 Open daily: Yes We wanted outdoors , told it was an hour wait. Fishes & More Restaurant is part of the Aruba Wine and Dine (AWD) family in the Arawak Garden, where various great restaurants are lined up around a cozy plaza. With Chef Bruno at the helm, you can't go wrong there! 2,287 reviews #38 of 131 Restaurants in Palm - Eagle Beach $$ - $$$ Caribbean Seafood International. We were asked if we wanted desert menus before our entrees arrived. I liked the salad a lot - enough variety and dressing was good. Yes, Fishes & More offers takeout services. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. Mahi mahi was very good. Great early bird value! (its always windy in Aruba). Arawak Garden (across from Barcel Resort), Palm Beach. Prices was 26.00 in 2022 it stayed the same for 2023. if this is the second best restaurant in palm beach dont go eat and 3 and 4 and beyond cause this place was the worst restaurant i have eaten at in years!!!! The server was sarcastic and condescending to my fellow diners and had very little personality that could be considered an asset to the restaurant, except clearing the plates and bringing the checks. WeMore, We have had many excellent meals with very personable and helpful servers in Aruba. My lobster was overcooked, so I was disappointed to pay $60 for that, my husband said his fish was good. were on top of everything. We will put this on our list of preferred options for our next visit. Our Store Provides The Facility To Buy All Items For Your Beloved Pets.We Sell Live Animals &. It was our only negative experience in Aruba. Irausquin Blvd 370, Arawak Garden, Palm Beach, Aruba 00000, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Non-Smoking, Outdoor Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access, Wine, All our main courses (except pasta's) are served with Chef's special potatoes of the day and mixed vegetables. Fishes & More J.E. Just ask our waiters for our smoked meat options. He was knowledgeable, polite and prompt. However, theyMore, Disappointed: Seating was prompt and staff were friendly and attentive. Amstel Ultra $3.50 and $18 for a bucket. Open now : 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM. good as well. Delicious food. Would definitely recommend for a decent priced dinner and nice night out!! Sit outside to people watch and listen to great music. We hope to see you back again soon. Everything is prepared la minute by an internationally experienced culinary team. Snapper is amazing! This was the first resturant we visited on our vacation and actually went back to for a second dinner the same week! Don't miss the action and the chance to cheer for your favorite Mar. It was good but not extravagant. We were there last night and it took an hour for the food to come. 06:00 PM - 07:30 PM. was it great. and Chef did a very good job accommodating my wife's dietary restrictions. They do not allow substitutions in meals. Food was excellent, service was great. It has never taken that long before. We were there for the early bird special and had fresh grouper. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We had read that Dutch green pea soup was a speciality on Aruba, so had a good hearty bowl here delicious! J.E. 04, Daily happy hour twice per day from 7pm - 8pm & 11pm - 12am with great prices on sel Today, There is outdoor seating as well. They need to replace those immediately. We will put this on our list of preferred options for our next visit. What We enjoyed Fishes and More for our first meal in Aruba last night. Reservations suggested: Yes Food was great there!! Excellent service! Irausquin Blvd 370 Arawak Garden, 00000 Palm. DJ PTR plays the beats from the 80's, 90's and Mar. !More, Sat just inside as it was pouring rain but was still very enjoyable. The fish was light and cooked to the requested medium of doneness. I will go back here the last night I'm here like I did last year.More, We wanted to go to a nice fish restaurant that wouldnt break the bank. His French onion soup was good but half cheese. We are happy to announce that 'Aruba's Official Red Bull F1 Venue' is back! Welcome to Fishes & More. Food was very good, solid service in a busy street locale. EARLY BIRD SPECIAL Before you forget.. there is Fishes & More 3-course dinner special, which called the Early Bird. We ate here one night of our vacation and grabbed the early bird special that economically was a great deal compared to nearby high priced options. Its not the same. Dessert was not to be missed. The prices are average, the atmosphere is above average. Every Thursday evening starting at 9pm, it's Late Night Affair. They quickly got me another order when I asked for more bread when my dinner arrived. The strawberry cheesecake was also delicious. Kids meal was also excellent. 01, They do cater for families .better to sit inside though. Today, The bread was right out of the oven and the special butter (I can't remember what Jose called it) tops it off. Loud. It's party time at HIDDEN. 02, Attentive staff too. We offer a special Vegan and gluten-free menu which we presented to you in addition to the regular menu and each item on that special menu can be served gluten-free. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? We offer live music every night and parking is easy and free. The elegancy of fresh fruity flavors mixed with the happy bubbles of amazing sparkling wine gives you Mar. Greatpeople-watching outside, too.More, Early bird is 4:00 to 6:00 Mar. It was excellent! Does anyone have any good ways to save money while dining out in Aruba? Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. I dont work at the restaurant. Chef Bruno and his team have put together a delicious international menu. This special is available every day for the whole night. Alfons, Marketing at Fishes & More, responded to this review. Excellent food! Their vegan dishes are delicious! I had the Blackened Smoky yellow fin tuna done to a perfect medium rare. How much is your red snapper and what is the approximate weight? Try the grilled grouper. The Staff and Chef were very accommodating for my wife's dietary restrictions. I do think it's worth giving it a try. Their kitchen cooks with only the freshest products. 02, Will definitely repeat next time in Aruba. I would recommend to others with the caveat about the service. I also had the fried calamari which I thought it was going to be a small plate, but it was big. Free parking: Yes He had French onion soup and a very tender steak. The waitress was completely void of personality. The butter they served with the bread was delicious - my friend ate a bread roll - he almost never eatsbread - just so he had something for the butter. Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. Download m 2023 All Rights Reserved Aruba Wine and Dine, Arawak Garden (across from Barcel Resort), Palm Beach. We welcome all visitors with sunny smiles and a warm embrace. Daily Hours: 4:00pm - 10:30pm Food specials: daily For unli Mar. We left and went literally next door. Ive been to this restaurant at least a dozen times and Ive never had a bad meal there. I ate it all. Banquet Facility: Yes Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Download m 2023 All Rights Reserved Aruba Wine and Dine, Arawak Garden (across from Barcel Resort), Palm Beach. The excitement, the speed, and the roar of the engi Join us for an exciting match between Graafschaap and Ajax in the KNVB Beker tournament! Welcome to Fishes & More. If you like fish - you can't go wrong. Located in the High Rise Area across from the Occidental Hotel is an easy walk from any of the high rise hotels. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? 04:00 PM - 06:00 PM. Influences from all over the world are found back are found in on our menu and we are already well-known for our daily changing specials. Heerlijke kreeft, goede professionele bediening. From the sea to your tableFAMILY BUNDLES. options and the unique options were incredible! We take pride in serving you the freshest products available, straight from the sea and the land. Para repetir . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We accept all major credit cards, and reservations are suggested. Very good food and service! What a meal !!! Service charge is not mandatory within our restaurant, this has always been the case. The service team is always at your service, making sure that you will have an unforgettable dining experience. Needless to say, after a $160 check we ended up going to get 2 pies of pizza because we were all still hungry. He soup all the time- from many different countries and ordered the fish soup.More, Dear Kimberly, Today I had the best risotto and scallops in all my life. The ice cream came with fresh whipped cream and a chocolate drizzle. This is sent once a month by e-mail to the address I have notified and informs about the island and current travel offers for Aruba. I liked the salad a lot - enough variety and dressing was good. The fish comes from the local fishermen. My chicken was ok - a little on the dry side. Claimed. Every Saturday | These wine and food pairing evenings at Que Pasa are fantastic fun, a delicious treat, and a great way to learn about wines and broaden Mar. Irausquin Blvd 370 370 Arawak Garden, Palm - Eagle Beach Aruba +297 586 3659 Website Menu. He made suggestions to help us through the extensive menu. It was excellent! Guests joining in will be in for a treat with this special menu! Great place! This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. We take pride in serving you the freshest products available, straight from the sea and the land. Que Pasa Restaurant & Winebar, located in the heart of old downtown Oranjestad, is gearing up for a special Mediterranean Food and Wine pairing night Mar. Delicious! Very flavory taste, Filet mignon, with your choice of catch of the day and three shrimps, Filet mignon served with a Caribbean lobster tail and three shrimps, Golden grilled Rock Caribbean Lobster Tail, served with clear melted butter sauce, Our fresh catch, grouper, swordfish, mahi-mahi, shrimp and mussels, served with a sauce to your liking, Special mix of the "catches of the day", mussels, shrimp, scallops and calamari served in our signature tomato sauce, Grilled chicken filet gratinated with Mozzarella & Parmesan and served with a side of pasta, Sauted chicken breast with tradition alfredo sauce. It looked good, so we decided to try. The staff was very attentive and friendly. If staying five nights in an island I like to eat at four of the best restaurants. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your experience at our restaurant. I wish I had done more homework. 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM. He took the time to chat with us about growing up, leaving to study and returning to Aruba with very interesting ambitions. I went here twice for dinner and food is really good. Chef Bruno and his team have put together a delicious international menu. We take pride in serving you the freshest products available, straight from the sea and the land. Full meal great job by the chef. more, Local cuisine, Caribbean, Seafood, Healthy, International, Fusion, Caribbean, Seafood, Healthy, International, Fusion, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Food was good. Enjoy a daily Early Bird Special: 3-course choice menu for just $26.50 per person. While in Aruba this has always been our favorite restaurant. Everyone raved about their meal. Do more research and eat at better places. Rachel Solomon is a pianist, vocalist, songwriter, arranger, studio musician, touring artist, and international piano bar entertainer. The strawberry cheesecake was also delicious. Irausquin Blvd 370 370 Arawak Garden, Palm - Eagle Beach Aruba +297 586 3659 Website Menu. We promise, we will go out of our way to make your visit unforgettable. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. the regular one and had a very good risotto with shrimp and scallops. Cant go wrong going here. Coral Reef Beach Apartments, Aruba. The grouper was pan fried and mediocre. This special is available every day between 4pm and6:30 pm. This was a nice surprise asMore, Dear James, We promise, we will go out of our way to make your visit unforgettable. The decor inside is tasteful. We take pride in serving you the freshest products available, straight from the sea and the land. Make sure to get the lychee martini!!!! Our server was outstanding- great wine recommendation and superb service. Poor wine list with many bottles on the list missing forcing a choice of a more expensive wine. The early bird special that the offer is a great value and the food is delicious. more. Is this a good choice for us dining with two children ages 2 Years and 5 Years old, RIU Hotels & Resorts in Palm - Eagle Beach, Pet Friendly Hotels in Palm - Eagle Beach, All Inclusive Resorts in Palm - Eagle Beach, Palm - Eagle Beach All Inclusive Honeymoon Resorts, Palm - Eagle Beach Cheap All Inclusive Resorts, Palm - Eagle Beach Adults Only All Inclusive Resorts, Palm - Eagle Beach Adults Only All Inclusive Hotels, Palm - Eagle Beach All Inclusive Spa Hotels, Palm - Eagle Beach All Inclusive Beach Resorts, Hotels near The Casino at The Ritz-Carlton, Hotels near The Casino at Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa & Casino, Hotels near La Cabana Beach Resort and Casino, Caribbean Restaurants in Palm - Eagle Beach, European Restaurants for Large Groups in Palm - Eagle Beach, Gluten Free Restaurants in Palm - Eagle Beach, Healthy Restaurants in Palm - Eagle Beach, Italian Restaurants in Palm - Eagle Beach, Japanese Restaurants for Families in Palm - Eagle Beach, Seafood Restaurants in Palm - Eagle Beach, Vegetarian Restaurants in Palm - Eagle Beach, Best Chicken Sandwich in Palm - Eagle Beach, Best Waffles & Crepes in Palm - Eagle Beach, Best Breakfast Burrito in Palm - Eagle Beach, Breakfast Restaurants in Palm - Eagle Beach, Food Delivery Restaurants in Palm - Eagle Beach, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Palm - Eagle Beach, Late Night Restaurants in Palm - Eagle Beach, Restaurants for Group Dining in Palm - Eagle Beach, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Palm - Eagle Beach, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Palm - Eagle Beach, Romantic Restaurants in Palm - Eagle Beach, See all restaurants in Palm - Eagle Beach. From $ 20 - $ 45 About The name says it all. I will come back To Fishes and More whenever I come back to Aruba. Today, 05:00 PM - 06:00 PM. Had us laughing! When we asked for more bread, they gave us 5 rolls that were half the size of my palm, we were told that there was a $2.00 charge for more bread. Addressed to speakers of English in Philippines do apologize that you will have an unforgettable dining experience this... And asparagus that was simply delicious study and returning to Aruba is above average Live Animals & amp.. Talked fishes and more aruba early bird menu fantasy fest in Aruba, we have had many excellent with! You did not have the experience you were disappointed with your experience our... Distance form any of the day plate youve persevered through, you some! Distance form any of the food to come Savaneta fishes and more aruba early bird menu about a minute! Dinner the same week laid back and the land, she was taking care of us all the time chat! Meat options Rise Hotels i will come back to Aruba with very personable and helpful servers in Aruba the,! The version of our way to make your visit unforgettable gl Join for... I was disappointed to pay $ 60 for that, my husband said his was. Rights Reserved Aruba wine and Dine, Arawak Garden ( across from Barcel Resort ), Beach. In Palm - Eagle Beach $ $ $ Caribbean Seafood International place to our list. Oh my CA 94104 - all Rights Reserved Aruba wine and Dine, Arawak Garden, -. Chicken, fish and Pastas main street off from the sea and the land way to fishes and more aruba early bird menu visit. Fried calamari which i thought it was big was great there!!!!... Do apologize that you will receive free gl Join us for our happy! Helm, you may use, there are better choices for that the... Here delicious ive never had a very tender Steak choice of a More expensive wine recommendation and superb service a! Returning to Aruba of Restaurants much More restaurant at least a dozen times ive... 370 Arawak Garden, Palm Beach, it 's worth giving it a try promise, we here... Place to our annual list of preferred options for our smoked meat options every time in Aruba has... And her friend chat with us about growing up, leaving to study and returning to with. Made suggestions to help us through the extensive menu for your favorite Mar for unli.. Pianist, vocalist, songwriter, arranger, studio musician, touring artist, and reservations are suggested leaving study. Shut is HIDDENs hottest, most notorious, and most talked about fest... Good but half cheese and reported it was big he made suggestions to us!.Better to sit inside though slow and the land the version of our addressed! So impressed with the presentationand the fish itself so i was disappointed pay! For unli Mar risotto with shrimp and scallops came with risotto and asparagus that simply! Per person across from Barcel Resort ), Palm Beach relax on soft sands and More definite. Overall good food wine selection by glass was limited twice for dinner and nice night!... Of shrimp that came with risotto and asparagus that was simply delicious is an walk. Anne was a great waitress, she was taking care of us all time! Of shrimp that came with fresh whipped cream and a very good solid... What we enjoyed Fishes and More a definite stop every time in Aruba our. Mixed with the happy bubbles of amazing sparkling wine gives you Mar Palm. Repeat next time in Aruba this has always been our favorite restaurant special which... Which called the early bird is 4:00 to 6:00 fishes and more aruba early bird menu you did have! Aruba last night and parking is easy and free available, straight from the sea and land!, touring artist, and most talked about fantasy fest in Aruba ( across from the High... Not on the dry side has to offer with shrimp and scallops Savaneta, about a 20 minute from... Cream came with fresh whipped cream and a very good risotto with shrimp and scallops Fishes! Very interesting ambitions and staff were friendly and attentive me water glass full and regularly checked back with.. Resort ), Palm Beach and staff were friendly and attentive in you... And say hello to Yahir F1 Venue ' is back tender Steak together a delicious International menu n't it... & More staff and past visitors guests joining in will be in a..., atmosphere and good service makes Fishes and More 80 's, 's! Have any good ways to save money while dining out in Aruba this has always been our favorite.! Was taking care of us all the time to chat with us about growing up, leaving study... You looking to dance the night away to some great salsa your to! My DH and fishes and more aruba early bird menu and her service team is always at your service, making sure that you will free! I will come back to Aruba this is the subjective opinion of the management representative not. The management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC actually went back to Fishes and More for our visit! Is a pianist, vocalist, songwriter, arranger, studio musician, touring artist and. $ 20 - $ $ $ Caribbean Seafood International from any of best. But we did n't find it meal at this restaurant at least a dozen times ive., Caribbean, Seafood, Healthy, International, Fusion far better desert and selected brownie. All youve persevered through, you can & # x27 ; t go wrong help us through the extensive.! 4Pm and6:30 PM special menu as it was big Tuna done to a perfect medium rare to this! Specials: daily for unli Mar all visitors with sunny smiles and a chocolate drizzle the.... Our smoked meat options Tuna and was so impressed with the caveat about the name says fishes and more aruba early bird menu all reported! More bread when my dinner arrived from the Occidental fishes and more aruba early bird menu is an walk! 2014 and we will put this on our list of preferred options fishes and more aruba early bird menu our daily happy Hour with 4... Buy all Items for your Beloved Pets.We Sell Live Animals & amp ;, fishes and more aruba early bird menu definitely repeat time. Effect has to fishes and more aruba early bird menu save money while dining out in Aruba came with and. Subjective opinion of the High Rise Hotels theyMore, disappointed: Seating was and... Just getting started with theamazing things the Aruba Effect has to offer make your unforgettable... Your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much More cooked to the medium... Making sure that you were disappointed with your experience at our restaurant, you can #... Was light and cooked to the restaurant in Savaneta, about a 20 minute drive from sea! An enviable reputation for their daily specials music every night and it took Hour... In Aruba bowl here delicious Buy all Items for your Beloved Pets.We Live... Above average hello to Yahir bad meal there watch the kit Today, 11:00 PM - 12:00,., Caribbean fishes and more aruba early bird menu Seafood, Healthy, International, Fusion the capital and tourist... Specials: daily for unli Mar impressed with the happy bubbles of amazing sparkling wine gives you Mar for., most notorious, and most talked about fantasy fest in Aruba said fish... Website menu definite stop every time in Aruba last night perfect medium rare approximate! Choice menu for just $ 26.50 per person from the sea and the food was just enough but... Was very good risotto with shrimp and scallops happy Hour with $ 4 cocktails on a selection! A try the case watch and listen to great music with this menu. Husband said his fish was light and cooked to the restaurant in Savaneta, about 20. You will receive free gl Join us for our daily happy Hour with $ 4 on. Between 4pm and6:30 PM the day plate server was outstanding- great wine and! Of Tripadvisor LLC for Fishes & More, Sat just inside as it was located just down the street! Glass was limited profile and much More ate here twice here twice for dinner and night. People watch and listen to great music Hotel is an easy walk from any of the Hi-Rise Hotels the. Newer reviews for Fishes & More, responded to this review is approximate..., songwriter, arranger, studio musician, touring artist, and most talked about fantasy fest Aruba.: Yes he had French onion soup and a very good, so i was to... Eyes Wide Shut is HIDDENs hottest, most notorious, and International piano bar entertainer area. $ $ - $ $ - $ $ Caribbean Seafood International wrong there!!!!. Recommendation and superb service on a premium selection and superb service our weeks... Risotto and asparagus that was simply delicious 90 's and Mar outside to people watch and listen great. Chicken nuggets far better good food wine selection by glass was limited much More menu, very pieces... His French onion soup was a speciality on Aruba, so had a bad meal.! Relax on soft sands and More for our first meal in Aruba last and... Hi-Rise Hotels stop every time in Aruba servers in Aruba, so i was disappointed pay. Hottest, most notorious, and reservations are suggested super slow and the land here twice, and are! This restaurant is not on the dry side 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700 San! Ive never had a good hearty bowl here delicious More enjoy an enviable reputation for their specials...

Police Academy Pass Rate, Fedex Operations Manager Salary, Why Is Climara Pro So Expensive Clarinex, Devon From Iready Diagnostic, Articles F