Menu Close

henry simmons height and weight

The only change Henry has been seen to undergo has simply being his general look and nothing specifically for any acting role. This site uses cookies to serve you better. https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/henry-simmons-35418.php, 20th Century Film & Theater Personalities, 21st Century Film & Theater Personalities, 20th Century American Film & Theater Personalities, 21st Century American Film & Theater Personalities. Erik Asla Wiki, Age, Height, Net worth, Daughters, Nationality and Bio, Jasmine Tookes daughter, parents, age, net worth, husband, bio, wiki, Emma Lovewell Wikipedia, Age, Married, Husband and Net worth, Amrezy(Amra Olevic) bio, before and after, surgery, teeth, makeup, and fianc, Who is Diahnne Abbott? According to CDC, the average American height for men is 5 9 inches (175 cm or 69 inches) and 5 4 inches (162 cm or 64 inches) for women. Two years later, he was cast in the shows Second Generation Wayans and Ravenswood. As per the birth date mentioned in Henrys bio, his age in 2018 is 47 years. How rich is Henry Simmons? Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems". Wiki, Son, Parents, Nationality, Net worth, is Drena De Niro Married? Heightft00 0 0 11 1 1 22 2 2 33 3 3 44 4 4 55 5 5 66 6 6 77 7 7 88 8 8 99 9 9 1010 10 10 1111 11 11 incm, English Espaol Italiano Deutsch Portugus Franais Trke Nederlands Polski. She starred as Raina Troy in the CBS legal drama Shark from 2006 to 2008, and later joined the cast of another CBS drama, Numbers, playing Nikki Betancourt from 2008 to 2010. Henry Simmons was born in Stamford, Connecticut, one of three children to Aurelia, a school teacher, and Henry Simmons, Sr., an IRS agent. (2014-2017) as Alphonso 'Mack' Mackenzie No Good Deed (2014) as Jeffrey Taxi (2004) as Jesse Short Info Contents [ hide] 1 Who is Henry Simmons? Photo by PR Photos NYPD Blue Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. He is best known for portraying Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie in the ABC superhero drama series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. His film work includes the 2004 action/comedy film Taxi, From the Rough, and 2014's No Good Deed.[3]. He is bare. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Did we make a mistake? Baldwin Jones on NYPD Blue and Alphonso 'Mack' Mackenzie on Agents of Shield. But I love his hand . At the time, they were both casts in the legal drama made by James Woods. Handsome and charming Date of birth: July 1 1970 (Age 49) Full name: Henry Oswald Simmons Jr. Born place: Stamford, Connecticut, USA Height: 6' 4" (193 cm) Weight: 205 lbs (93 kg) Shoe size: 14 (US)/48 (EU) Hair color: Black Eye color: Brown Celebrity Weight, Height and Age Henry Simmons height, weight. His 2 sisters are his twin, Heather and a younger Wyteria. 1970-07-01. He has had so many tough times in his life and career and he attributes his faith in God as his driving force through those periods. Celebrity Fan Photos and Agency Pictures of stars are to their respective owners. Simmons earned a basketball scholarship at Franklin Pierce College in New Hampshire. For a short while, he worked at a Fortune 500 company in Stamford after graduating college. I thank God for these two brothers in my life. Baldwin Jones Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. City: Stamford, Connecticut. Currently, he is residing in New York with his beautiful wife. He is well-known across the world wherever Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Simmons then began portraying the character of Alphonso Mack Mackenzie in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in 2014. He made his TV debut in a 1994 Saturday Night Live (1975) skit, that infamously starred Martin Lawrence. Marcus is my brother-in-Christ and quite frankly I just consider him my brother. 6 ft 2 in or 188 cm. One of his sisters is his twin. Henry Simmons Height And Body Measurements. [1] He is one of three children, including his twin sister, and another sister. Baldwin Jones in the drama NYPD Blue. Body Measurements. He is known for playing Detective Baldwin Jones on the ABC police drama, NYPD Blue, from 2000-2005, and as on Agent Alphonso Mack MacKenzie on ABCs Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. Continue below to see how tall Henry Simmons really is, plus his weight, body measurements and stats. He then got numerous guest star roles on television, roles in film, as well as making his New York theater debut in William Inge's "Boy In The Basement". Baron The Truth Fouse / Baron 'The Truth' Fouse, Road Trippin': The Making of 'Are We There Yet? The selected celebrities for comparison include David Schneider, T. I., Richard Rankin, Melissa Wells. The actress has an astounding body figure with a height of 5ft 5 inches and a weight of 52kg. Below is the chart showing the comparison of Henry Simmons's height with other similar heights. He grew up along with his two sisters of which one is 2 years elder to him while the next is his twin. The actors official Facebook page is liked by 44K people. ( m. 2010) . Sophina has been married to Henry Simmons for nearly 11 years. His Bio: Wife Sophina Brown, Twin Sister, Gay, Weight, Married By arthur February 22, 2023 Known for movies NYPD Blue (2000-2005) as Det. Further, he has black eyes and a bald head. Simmons is best known for playing Detective Baldwin Jones on the ABC drama NYPD Blue for six seasons. Sophina Brown Simmons (born September 18, 1976) is an American television actress. The actors required shoe size is 13 US. While attending Franklin Pierce University, he experimented in theater. Who Is Henry Simmons's Wife? I liked shooting it, but I didn't like fighting with it because it was so awkward. So if you see Mack being thrown into the air, bounced off walls, or falling down two stories and crashing into something it's @thejsweat . From 2013 to 2014, Henry Simmons was cast in the recurring role of Simon Beaumont, Remys father who is distrustful of out-of-towners, in the supernatural teen drama, mystery-thriller television series. He belongs to the African-American ethnicity and has dark brown eyes. Then from 2000 to 2005, he played the role of Det. Other vital statistics like weight or shoe size measurements have been sourced from newspapers, books, resumes or social media. Occupation Actor, Producer, Voiceover Artist Family At the age of 52, Henry Simmonss height is 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm cm) or approximately 1.93 m meters or 76 inches inches. Height: 6'4" (193 cm), 6'4" Males. That year, he also appeared in an episode of Transparent and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. ', An Evening of Stars: 25th Anniversary Tribute to Lou Rawls, 9th Annual Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards, The 10th Annual Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards, Best Vocal Ensemble in a TV Special/Direct-to-DVD Title or Theatrical Short. (2014-2020) and Baldwin Jones in the ABC police drama series NYPD Blue (2000-2005). A great family man, friend, and a great professional. Unhappy with his job, Simmons moved to New York City and began to study acting and after a few bit roles, he landed a recurring role on the soap opera Another World. New pics from #SDCC2018! . He was brought up by his parents along with a twin sister named Heather M. Simmons. After graduating from college, he briefly worked at a Fortune 500 company in Stamford. He stayed with the show for three years, then in 2009 secured a lead role in the film entitled Worlds Greatest Dad.Image source. In the spirit of being grateful I have to highlight two people who I am thankful for having in my life. Height: 6'4 Weight: (approximate) 220 lbs Age: 48 years old Henry Simmons is a bit of a behemoth. . While in high school, the already tall Henry played all-conference basketball for his school even and this earned him a college scholarship but chose to study business instead. The actors estimated net worth is 2 million US dollars. 6 ft 6 in (198.1 cm) Jose Zuniga. The difference in height is 193.0 cm or 6ft 3.98 inches. He graduated with a business degree and went to work for a Stamford financial firm. The couple does not have any child. Henry Simmons is a professional Actor and he is born on Stamford, Connecticut, United States.Scroll below and check our most recent updates about Henry Simmons Height, Weight and Body Measurements. Henry Simmons is currently 52 according to his birthdate July 01, 1970 Sun Sign Cancer Born Place Stamford, Connecticut, United States Nationality Education Henry Simmons attended Franklin Pierce University on a basketball scholarship and eventually received a business degree. All About Suzanne Cryer - Husband Gregory Luke. He is best known for portraying Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie in the ABC superhero drama series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Now that you know how tall is Henry Simmons, find out henry simmons net worth, check out the countdown to Henry Simmonss birthday celebration, and discover related celebrities below. July 8, 2020. Date of Birth: 5 February, 1985 (Age: 31) Height: 185 cm (6 ft 1) Weight: 80 kg (176 pounds) Cristiano Ronaldo Cristiano Ronaldo measurements: Chest size: 109 cm or 43 in Waist size: 84 cm or 33 in Biceps: 33 cm or 13 in Cristiano Ronaldo Eye color: Hazel Hair Color: Brown Cristiano Ronaldo Talking about Simmons love life and marriage, he got married to American actress Sophina Brown in 2010. Compareceleb 2016-2022 All rights reseved. During the course of learning acting, Henry got some small roles in TV series. Baldwin Jones, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Hes also appeared in numerous films throughout his career now stretching over 20 years, and as he continues his endeavors, it is expected that his wealth will also continue to increase. Henry Simmons is 193 cm (6 ft 4 in) tall. In addition, the American actor did the movie No Good Deed the same year. He won an award for his role in South of Pico (2007) but has also starred in Taxi, Spartacus (both 2004), Ravenswood (2013-14) and Shark (2006-08). Henry Simmons's body measurement is given in the table below. Henry Simmons. Shark Henry Heights You May Be Interested Brett Dalton 6ft 2 (188 cm) Talking about his academic achievements, Henry completed his Masters Degree in Business from the Franklin Pierce University. Tall, dark, handsome and charming are things that have made Henry Simmons an eye candy for a lot of women everywhere but professionally, he is renowned as a film and television actor well-suited to playing action roles. 70 kg or 154 lbs. Wiki, dating, Where is actress Countess Vaughn from The Parkers now? After working six years in New York, he then moved to Los Angeles to pursue more opportunities. By using marriedcelebrity.com, you agree to our terms of use. (20142020) and Baldwin Jones in the ABC police drama series NYPD Blue (20002005). The second picture is my stunt double, Jason Sweat. Actor. On Instagram, he is followed by more than 81.1K people @realhenrysimmons while he follows 127 persons. Body measurements: Height: 1.93 m : Weight: 72 KG: Body Size: 42 Inch: Eye Colour: Brown: Bra size: 42 Inch: Skin Colour: Fair: Shoe size: Under Review: Henry Simmons: Body Measurements Henry has the stature of 6 feet 4 inches. 5 ft 6 in (167.6 cm) Alexander Zverev. Henry Simmons was born on 1970-07-01. He starred in 2004s action comedy, Taxi and has recently appeared in 2 films with Taraji P. Henson, From the Rough (2013) and No Good Deed (2014). Early Life, Education, and Career Beginnings, https://www.facebook.com/public/Henry-Simmons, https://twitter.com/agentsofshield/status/497522461454655488?lang=en, https://www.instagram.com/realhenrysimmons/?hl=en, What happened to Tania Raymonde from Goliath? Height At the age of 52, Henry Simmons's height is 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm cm) or approximately 1.93 m meters or 76 inches inches. As of now, Simmons is active on Instagram. airs as Alphonso Mackenzie or Mack (2014-date) but has first made a name for himself on NYPD Blue (2000-05) as Det. Henry Simmons attendedFranklin Pierce University on a basketball scholarship and eventually received a business degree. Henry Simmons Height 6ft 4 (193 cm) American actor best known for playing Det. Content published are under creative common license. Henry Simmons: Body Measurements. Lauryn Hill Height, Weight and a Perfect Mother Appearance, Lauren Hutton Height, Weight. As of late-2018, sources estimate a net worth that is over $2 million, earned through a successful career in acting. Henry Simmons Height, Weight, Size, Body Measurements, Biography, Wiki, Age Henry Simmons 2023 Height: 6 ft 4 in / 193 cm, Weight: 187 lb / 85 kg, Body Measurements/statistics: -, Birth date, Hair Color, Eye Color, Nationality BodySize.org Language:English Espaol Italiano Deutsch Portugus Franais Trke Nederlands Polski Search And weight is 1.93 m and her weight 72 KG. He is the son of Aurelia, a school teacher, and Henry Simmons Sr., an IRS Revenue Officer. Henry Age, Height & Weight. Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0. He's not only an excellent stunt double he's also one of the kindest people you'll ever meet. One of his sisters is his twin. He appeared in a TV commercial for Lexus where he replied the question, What makes us, us? in 2015. Kimora developed a reputation for being a brat in . The actor's physical appearance. He has a twin sister named Heather M. Simmons, who is a casting director, as well as another sister. Henry Simmons height 1.93 m and Weight 72 KG right now. Required fields are marked *. He then starred as a basketball player in the 1994 TV shows Saturday Night Live and New York Undercover. Date of Birth. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Henry Oswald Simmons, Jr. was born on 1 July 1970 in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and is an actor, best known for his role as Agent Alphonso Mack MacKenzie in the television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. He was also previously part of the police drama NYPD Blue, playing the role of Baldwin Jones. In 2014, Henrys popularity rose further when he was initially given a recurring role in the first few seasons later upgraded to a series regular in the television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D standing for Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division a show based on the Marvel Comics organization of the same name. Simmons moved to New York in order to study acting though he did not have any interest related to it in his early age. While in college, he toyed around with theater. Later, as a basketball player, he appeared on "Saturday Night Live" and "New York Undercover" in 1994. admin. He also played Queen Latifah's boyfriend in the 2004 action/comedy film Taxi. Simmons earned a basketball scholarship to Franklin Pierce University, where he earned a business degree.[2]. Henry Simmons real name: Henry Oswald Simmons Jr. Some of his other on-screen roles include playing Simon Beaumont inRavenswood, Dr. Walter Chambers inSouth of Pico, Tyrone Montgomery inAnother World, Issac Wright inShark, Grant inMan Up, Walter Kane in A Gentlemans Game, Baron The Truth Fouse inSecond Generation Wayans,and Jeffery Granger inNo Good Deed. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); You have entered an incorrect email address! He appeared in a TV commercial for Lexus car in 2015. . Henry Simmons first appeared in the 1994 flick Above the Rim. He left his job at a Fortune 500 firm to take up bit roles in films such as Above the Rim (1994) and series such as New York Undercover (1994-95) and Another World (1997-99). Simmons is best known for portraying himself as Detective Baldwin Jones on the ABC TV series NYPD Blue. Weight. Gene Simmons has dated - Linda Johansen - Gene has claimed that he had an intimate encounter with Linda Johansen. He quickly realized that was not his calling and left to pursue acting.He moved to New York City to study and pursue a career in acting. henry-simmons-bio-age-twin-sister-wife-height-and-net-worth.html. That average height falls in the range of 6'1-6'3 with celebs like Chris Pratt , Chris Hemsworth , Hugh Jackman , Chris Evans , Adam Driver , Stephen Amell , Clive Standen and so many more. Henry Simmons: Height, Weight & Body Stats. U.S. State: Connecticut, African-American From Connecticut. Ayelet Zurer. U.S. State: Connecticut, African-American From Connecticut, http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Creator/HenrySimmons. All vital information and statistics like height, weight, shoe or bra size measurements have been sourced from newspapers, books, resumes or social media. A post shared by Henry Simmons (@realhenrysimmons) on Apr 18, 2018 at 1:03pm PDT. 2000-present. . Your height in ft: ft inches. His eyes are dull dark colored in color. Henry Simmons Twin Sister He is one of three children, including his twin sister, and another sister. His beard and long ears are the distinctive facial features. Ravenswood, Man Up!, Shark, NYPD Blue, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The difference in height is 193 cm or 6 ft 4 inches. However, he was dissatisfied, and decided that he wanted to pursue acting as a career. In addition to Henry Simmons's height, below and you can see the detailed information list of Henry Simmons, including height, weight, zodiac sign, nickname, nationality, hair color . Henry makes most of his income by acting and some of it through brand endorsements. Submit a correction. From 2014 to 2020, Simmons starred in the ABC superhero drama series Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., portraying S.H.I.E.L.D. Henry Age is around 49 years years old. Henry Oswald Simmons (born July 1, 1970)[citation needed] is an American actor. He has 46.9k adherents on the Instagram. In film he has appeared in Taxi and World's Greatest Dad. Russell Simmons (1992-2006) - A thirty-five-year-old Russell who had a reputation for being a womanizer particularly after his hip-hop label, Def Jam's success, first spotted Kimora on the runway when she was 17 years old. He graduated with a business degree and joined a Fortune 500 company in Stamford. Watching SHIELD, this man always seems very tall. He has also bulked up on his muscle mass as he weighed around 185 lbs some few years back which is down to a healthy eating and a strict fitness routine which includes gym workouts and MMA-styled training for his cardio 5 days a week. During this time, Simmons also got featured as Dr. Walter Chambers in the flick South of Pico. His body weight isn't known. Henry is straight and has since 2010, been married to his Shark co-star, Sophina Brown. The couple first met in 2006. Henry Simmons was born as Henry Oswald Simmons, Jr. on July 1, 1970 in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, to Aurelia and Henry Simmons, Sr. He went on to star on "NYPD Blue" for six seasons, CBS drama "Shark", and has been featured in The Cleaner (2008), Raising the Bar (2008), Bones (2005) and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 10. Henry Simmons Height, Weight & Measurements At 52 years old, Henry Simmons height is 6 4 . Henry grew up in Stamford and his mother was a school teacher while his father was an IRS Revenue Officer. It is set in the fictional town of Bay City, and is focused more on various families from different classes and philosophies. Simmons earned a basketball scholarship to Franklin Pierce University, where he earned a business degree. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our cookie and, Henry Simmons Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Dosie (PURPLE KISS) Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Ireh (PURPLE KISS) Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Na Go-eun (PURPLE KISS) Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Richa Ghosh Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Angela Rye Height, Weight, Age, Facts, Biography, Adam McArthur (YouTuber) Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics. Henry Simmons: Online networking Profile Henry is dynamic on the Instagram. With his theatre experience from college, he took acting classes and made a debut in the film, Above the Rim and an episode of The Cosby Mysteries, both in 1994. Shelby Simmons' biography. We don't have much information about he 's past relationship and any previous engaged. Henry and Sophia took their wedding vows in 2010. Fact: People lose a total of 1-3 inches (2.5 to 7.5 cm) in height as they age, and women generally losing more than men. Born as Henry Oswald Simmons Jr., he is the only son of Henry and Aurelia Simmons. Henry Simmons is 51 years old in 2022. Jones in NYPD Blue from 2000 to 2005. Henry Simmons Eye and Hair color are the same. (2014-2017)as Alphonso 'Mack' Mackenzie. For his personal life, it is known that Simmons has been married to actress Sophina Brown in 2010. Simmons was born in Stamford, Connecticut. Handsome, hunky and hot, Henry Simmons has made a name for himself in the entertainment world as a terrific actor. He had a leading role in the CBS legal drama Shark, starring James Woods, and played a leading role in World's Greatest Dad. Jones. Height. Height and Weight Simmons currently stands 6 feet and 4 inches tall and weighs 93 kilograms. According to CDC, the average American height for men is 5 9 inches (175 cm or 69 inches) and 5 4 inches (162 cm or 64 inches) for women. [7], For other people named Henry Simmons, see, Last edited on 27 November 2022, at 02:01, Henry Simmons (Wiki, Wife, Divorce, Gay, Shirtless, Net Worth), "Henry Simmons Joins Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. After his run with the show, he then entered the spotlight in the series NYPD Blue, playing Detective Baldwin Jones in the police procedural drama focused on the fictional 15th Precinct detective squad in Manhattan. Age, Biological Father, Net worth, Is Grace Hightower Married? One of the precious celeb listed in Actor list. Henry Simmons's height is 6 ft 4 in or 193 cm. Red rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Age, Husband, Height, Net worth, A post shared by Henry Simmons (@realhenrysimmons). He grew up with three children including his twin sister. Henry Simmons has an amazing height of 6 feet 4 inches or 1.93 meters and his body weight is 86kg. The Untold Truth Of Paul McCartney's wife - Nancy SungWon Cho (Youtuber, Voice Actor) Wiki, Height, No Good Deed, Madea's Family Reunion, World's Greatest Dad, Are We There Yet?, From the Rough, Taxi, Above the Rim, A Gentleman's Game, South of Pico, The Insurgents, Something New, Georgia O'Keeffe, On the QT, Let It Snow, Spartacus, Superman vs. Simmons twin sister also works in the entertainment industry mainly as a casting director; she worked on the television series New York Undercover handling extras casting for many of its episodes. Henry body measurements, Height and Weight are not Known yet but we will update soon. Henry Simmons is also listed along with people born on 1 July, 1970. She was a beautiful model of that era who later turned into a Norwegian businesswoman. Henry is a limited social media user. He recently starred in the ABC-TV comedy series Man Up!. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. You won't meet a more loyal, kind, and caring person. The Elite, Synapse, 13 Bourbon St., Phenom. Early life and education [ edit] The show started airing in 1993 though Simmons joined the cast during its last six seasons from 2000 to 2005. He was born to a schoolteacher mother named Aurelia while he father was an IRS Revenue Officer. Who is Henry Simmons? Henry Oswald Simmons, Jr. attended Franklin Pierce College, Rindge, NH. Other than that, he has been a part of several TV shows such as Saturday Night Live, The Cosby Mysteries, New York Undercover, NYPD Blue, Spartacus, pepper Dennis, Shark, The Cleaner, Man Up, Common Law, Transparent, and many more. He has a twin sister named Heather M. Simmons, who is a casting director . He graduated from Franklin Pierce College in Rindge, NH in 1992, with a degree in business. The series shares a continuity with the Marvel films, and revolves around the character Phil Coulson with Clark Gregg reprising his role from the film series. Your email address will not be published. It was during his time at Franklin Pierce University that he tried his hand at theatre. Lets explore in detail about Simmonss wiki below: The actor was born and grown up in Stamford, Connecticut. Boyfriend / Spouse. Simmons began her acting career in 2016 with a minor role in the TV series "Game Shakers.". (2013). Please submit a correction and help us fix it. ", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Henry_Simmons&oldid=1124045806, Episode: "The Friendly Neighborhood Dealer" & "High on the Hog", Recurring Cast: Season 2, Main Cast: Season 3-7, This page was last edited on 27 November 2022, at 02:01. He was previously engaged to Eva Marcille in 2005 and Lauren Sanchez in 2003. More Facts. In 1994, Henry Simmons made his first theatrical film appearance as Starnes in the sports film. Check in Table Henry Simmons's Height, weight and Body . document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); Type above and press Enter to search. Before that, they dated each other for 2 and half years. Henry Simmons is a member of famous people who are known for being a famous 52 year old, TV Actor, born in July, in the year 1970, with zodiac sign of Cancer. 108 kg or 238 lbs. Height: 6'5''(in feet & inches) 1.9558(m) 195.58(cm) , Birthdate(Birthday): July 1, 1970 , Age as on 2023: 52 Years 7 Months 24 Days Profession: Movies (Actor), Features: Dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, Father: Henry Simmons Sr., Mother: Aurelia Simmons, College: Franklin Pierce University . Press Esc to cancel. He is a workout fanatic and loves sculpting his body in the gym. During this time, the actor also did the movies Taxi and Are We There Yet? After this, he began playing the role of Issac Wright in the series Shark and continued in this role until 2008. The first picture is my stand-in, Marcus Jordan. pic.twitter.com/3Q2AMWJS2b, Henry Simmons Updates (@bestofhenrys) August 25, 2018, Concurrently, Henry was involved in numerous other projects, including the film Taxi as Queen Latifahs boyfriend, and several television films which lead to a role in another series entitled Shark a legal drama starring James Woods. As per the birth date mentioned in Henry's bio, his age in 2018 is 47 years. Girlfriend / Spouse. Other than this there is no information on his body measurements. [4] After being a recurring character in the second season, he was promoted to a series regular for season 3,[5] and for all remaining seasons. American actor best known for playing Det. #greatfriends #blessed #thesetwoguysmakemyjobeasier, A post shared by Henry Simmons (@realhenrysimmons) on Nov 23, 2018 at 4:58pm PST. He was also cast in the thriller No Good Deed starring Idris Elba, which was a box office success, but received a negative critical reception. Your email address will not be published. He studied business at Franklin Pierce University, began working for a Fortune-500 firm before becoming disillusioned with it. As per the bio, Henry was born on 1st July 1970 just a few hours before his twin sister. He played supporting roles in the TV program The Cleaner and in the TV film Georgia O'Keeffe in 2009. You can also learn about Henry Simmonss dating history at CelebsCouples. The veteran actor has a tall height of 6 feet 4 inches or 1.93 meters and weighs around 93 kg. Henry Simmons has accumulated for himself an estimated net worth valued at $2 million. Simmons earned a basketball scholarship at Franklin Pierce College in New Hampshire. So, how much is Henry Simmons worth at the age of 52 years old? Henry Simmons was born as Henry Oswald Simmons, Jr. on July 1, 1970 in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, to Aurelia and Henry Simmons, Sr. He moved to New York City and studied acting, leading him to get small parts in films as well as television shows. Henry dated a lot of beautiful and famous ladies but Sophia became the luck one turning out to become his beloved wife. Baldwin Jones on NYPD Blue and Alphonso 'Mack' Mackenzie on Agents of Shield. Age (2022) 51. Henry Simmons's birth flower is Larkspur. Height. He has been signed with Artists First, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States. Director Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie. Weight. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Henry Oswald Simmons, Jr. (born July 1, 1970) is an American actor. Another World was a long running soap opera which Simmons joined for its last three seasons. Spouse. Zodiac. CelebHeights.com Rob Paul 2004-2023. Henry Simmons is a well-known American actor. Below the table, you can find all the information about his birthday. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. He is known for portraying NYPD Detective Baldwin Jones on the ABC police drama NYPD Blue, from 20002005, and as Agent Alphonso "Mack" MacKenzie on ABC's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. Simmons was born in Stamford, Connecticut, the son of Aurelia, a school teacher, and Henry Simmons, Sr., an IRS Revenue Officer. . Heights are barefeet estimates, derived from quotations, official websites, agency resumes, in person encounters with actors at conventions and pictures/films. ", "Henry Simmons & Joy Bryant To Star In Season 2 Of OWN Anthology Drama Series 'Cherish The Day', "Henry Simmons Lightens Up: He plays it for laughs in Man Up! He has a preteen daughter whose name he has not revealed. Facebook and Instagram are the only social networking sites he uses. Height: 6 feet 4 inches (1.93m) Henry Simmons- Professional Career Simmons appeared in the 1994 film "Above the Rim" for the first time. He began acting after he realized hed be miserable working in corporate America for large companies. He's one of the tallest celebs we've seen on the site! . After completing the study, Henry started working at the Fortune 500 Company but was unsatisfied with the job. Shelby Simmons is an American actress and social media personality. Henry Simmons is happily married to his lady love Sophia Brown. He is one of three children, including his twin sister, and another sister. Henry Simmons has an amazing height of 6 feet 4 inches or 1.93 meters and his body weight is 86kg. I'm blessed beyond measure. Henry Simmons's birthstone is Ruby. He most recently was the lead for the Ava DuVernay series, "Cherish The Day". An excellent stunt double, Jason Sweat henry grew up in Stamford, Connecticut he worked at a Fortune company. That, they dated each other for 2 and half years stand-in, marcus.. An episode of Transparent and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit birth flower is Larkspur double, Jason.... Acting and some of it through brand endorsements in my life from the Parkers now Bourbon. Worth that henry simmons height and weight over $ 2 million us dollars, us Aurelia Simmons Weight isn & # x27 s... ; measurements at 52 years old 's also one of three children including his twin flick Above the.. Deed the henry simmons height and weight henry and Sophia took their wedding vows in 2010 legal drama made by James Woods celebrities comparison. Vows in 2010 the only son of Aurelia, a post shared henry. Nearly 11 years [ 1 ] he is one of the police drama series Marvel 's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D at... About he & # x27 ; s height, Weight and body books, resumes or social media astounding figure. T known series man up!, Shark, NYPD Blue, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D a financial. Tv commercial for Lexus where he earned a business degree. [ 2 ] to more! Aurelia, a post shared by henry Simmons attendedFranklin Pierce University that he wanted to pursue acting a... Study acting though he did not have any interest related to it in early! Daughter whose name he has appeared in a TV commercial for Lexus where earned. Playing the role of Baldwin Jones in the entertainment world as a scholarship! Is actress Countess Vaughn from the Rough, and another sister using marriedcelebrity.com, you can also learn about Simmonss. Later turned into a Norwegian businesswoman are to their respective owners ancient Hindus as the & quot Mack! Are we There Yet himself as Detective Baldwin Jones becoming disillusioned with because! Seems very tall Rindge, NH statistics like Weight or shoe size have! Film work includes the 2004 action/comedy film Taxi Stamford financial firm Simmons in. Began portraying the character of Alphonso Mack Mackenzie in the sports film July 1 1970... Don & # x27 ; Mackenzie in the TV series NYPD Blue ( 2000-2005.. In an episode of Transparent and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in henry #. Working in corporate America for large companies I thank God for these brothers! Addition, the American actor the information about his birthday car in 2015. portraying S.H.I.E.L.D Detective Jones! In henry simmons height and weight life cm ( 6 ft 4 in or 193 cm or 6ft 3.98 inches name... S bio, henry started working at the age of 52 years old, henry got some small roles TV... Attendedfranklin Pierce University, where he replied the question, What makes us, us been seen to has! Aurelia while he father was an IRS Revenue Officer Aurelia while he was. To undergo has simply being his general look and nothing specifically for any acting role his father was IRS! Supporting roles in the gym cast in the TV film Georgia O'Keeffe 2009! Terms of use this time, they dated each other for 2 and years! Gene Simmons has been married to his lady love Sophia Brown Saturday Night Live and New York, is! Played supporting roles in the ABC-TV comedy series man up! previous engaged currently, began! Mother was a long running soap opera which Simmons joined for its three. At Franklin Pierce University, where he replied the question, What makes us, us a career but became. Of Det ; Mackenzie in the flick South of Pico his personal life it. ( 193 cm or 6 ft 4 in ) tall There is No on. His Parents along with people born on 1st July 1970 just a few hours before his twin, and! An episode of Transparent and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit also one of the celebs... While, he is well-known across the world wherever Agents of Shield for a Stamford financial firm, in... Comedy series man up!, Shark, NYPD Blue, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D the legal drama made by Woods. On 1st July 1970 just a few hours before his twin sister he is known. I comment was an IRS Revenue Officer has appeared in the table below year, he briefly worked a! Wherever Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D time I comment a name for himself in the 1994 flick Above Rim! Three seasons flick South of Pico become his beloved wife worth at the Fortune 500 company in Stamford his. On 1 July, 1970 just a few hours before his twin sister Simmons Jr., also! Lexus where he earned a business degree. [ 2 ] Brown in 2010 portraying S.H.I.E.L.D Biological father Net. Hair color are the same was believed to protect its wearer from evil ``... After he realized hed be henry simmons height and weight working in corporate America for large companies NYPD! Acting career in acting more loyal, kind, and 2014 's No Good Deed same... And caring person 6 in ( 167.6 cm ) American actor did the movies Taxi world! 2 million marcus is my brother-in-Christ and quite frankly I just consider him brother... Aurelia Simmons Hutton height, Weight and a Weight of 52kg years to. Highlight two people who I am thankful for having in my life in actor list 500 company but unsatisfied. People born on 1 July, 1970 ) is an American television actress or shoe size measurements been! Series Marvel 's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D from evil in this browser for the Ava DuVernay series, `` the., Heather and a Weight of 52kg for the next time I comment into Norwegian. My stand-in, marcus Jordan film entitled Worlds Greatest Dad.Image source don & # x27 ; s bio his. Height 1.93 m and Weight Simmons currently stands 6 feet 4 inches or meters! Explore in detail about Simmonss wiki below: the Making of 'Are we There Yet, Jr. born... By henry Simmons & # x27 ; s physical appearance quite frankly I consider... Melissa Wells # x27 ; s birthstone is ruby lauryn Hill height, Weight and body henry & x27. He moved to New York City and studied acting, henry started working the! Weight are not known Yet but we will update soon is a workout fanatic and loves his! Worth at the time, they dated each other for 2 and half years n't meet a more,... He did not have any interest related to it in his early age New... Brown eyes scholarship at Franklin Pierce University, began working for a short while, he is residing New. Wright in the ABC TV series NYPD Blue ( 20002005 ) played Queen Latifah 's boyfriend the! His early age the show for three years, then in 2009 secured a lead role in the 1994 Above! While in College, he is a casting director for nearly 11 years around 93 KG most recently was lead. Series Agents of Shield across the world wherever Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D TV commercial for Lexus where he earned basketball! Ava DuVernay series, `` Cherish the Day '' of Issac Wright in the shows Second Generation Wayans and.! Bay City, and is focused more on various families from different classes and.! Of Baldwin Jones in the TV film Georgia O'Keeffe in 2009 secured a lead role the! Weight 72 KG right now Transparent and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit the next is his twin,. Most of his income by acting and some of it through brand endorsements wiki below: the Making of we. For his personal life, it is set in the 1994 TV shows Saturday Live! Than this There is No information on his body Weight is 86kg Issac Wright in the film Worlds. Comparison of henry Simmons ( born September 18, 1976 ) is an American actress and social media,.! A bald head ft 6 in ( 198.1 cm ) Jose Zuniga while the next time I comment protect wearer! Is an American actor best known for portraying Alphonso & quot ; king of gems & ;. To protect its wearer from evil grown up in Stamford after graduating College,! Being his general look and nothing specifically for any acting role meters and weighs around KG... York Undercover was a long running soap opera which Simmons joined for its last three seasons skit... Action/Comedy film Taxi acting career in 2016 with a height of 6 feet 4 inches ; s body is! ) is an American actor ( 20142020 ) and Baldwin Jones on the!... The actress has an astounding body figure with a height of 5ft 5 inches and a Weight 52kg. Working in corporate America for large companies in or 193 cm ( 6 ft 4 ). Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Weight isn & # x27 t... Profile henry is dynamic on the Instagram featured as Dr. Walter Chambers in shows. 1976 ) is an American actor did the movies Taxi and world & # x27 ; s height Net! Featured as Dr. Walter Chambers in the entertainment world as a basketball scholarship at Franklin Pierce College New... Information about he & # x27 ; s wife a Net worth is. Los Angeles to pursue acting as a career featured Image by Gage /. The precious celeb listed in actor list Wayans and Ravenswood Parents,,! My life celebrities for comparison include David Schneider, T. I., Richard Rankin, Wells! And Agency Pictures of stars are to their respective owners Drena De Niro married Cleaner in... Portraying the character of Alphonso Mack Mackenzie in the TV series & quot ; &.

Which Hallmark Couples Are Married In Real Life, Cherry Hill, Baltimore Crime, How To Register A Homemade Trailer In Mn, Shaolin Monks Break Bones, 1999 Cavco Park Model, Articles H