Menu Close

houses for sale in canyon, tx by owner

Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. $1,700,000. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. Homes & Houses For Sale By Owner In Copper Canyon, Bulverde, Texas (74) New Homes For Sale $394,715 Listed By Keller Williams Heritage 29575 Copper Gate Bulverde, TX 78163 4 Bed 2 Baths 1,847 Sq.ft 0.13 Acre (Lot) The blanco is a single-story, 1847 square foot, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom layout designed to provide an inviting living space for. That is why we have compiled a list of 25 homes with newest listings that are currently for sale within Canyon, TX residential boundaries, including open house listings. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Land for sale located at 10214 Kendall Canyon, San Antonio, Texas 78255 available on ByOwner.com. Land for sale located at 833 Bell Canyon Way, Bulverde, Texas 78163 available on ByOwner.com. How much, on average, did single family homes in Canyon sell for over the course of last year? Houses For Sale By Owner in Canyon, TX on ZeroDown. 71 Ransom Canyon TX Homes for Sale $785,000 3 Beds 2 Baths 3,375 Sq Ft 24 S Lakeshore Dr, Ransom Canyon, TX 79366 Who needs a vacation when you can vacation in your own home! This browser is no longer supported. . TX. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. View photos and property details. $599,000. This browser is no longer supported. FOR SALE BY OWNER 50 ACRES. READY TO BUILD. The information included in this listing is provided by SABOR exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. 99 Hunsley Hills Blvd . It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Land for sale located at 539 Clay Ridge, Canyon Lake, TX 78133 available on BuyOwner.com. Prequalify Today 119 County Road 2809. mico, TX 78056 Laurel Canyon Ranch. Buy It. That is why we have compiled a list of 13 homes with open house that are currently for sale within Canyon, TX residential boundaries, including open house listings. Disclaimer: Listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers/lessees are advised to confirm all information IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. There are currently 0 Homes for Sale within Canyon Creek, with asking prices ranging from $ to $. Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc., ZeroDown and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein AS IS and without any warranty, express or implied. And we can help you find an FSBO property in Canyon, TX. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. $700,000. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. This browser is no longer supported. Canyon, TX Real Estate & Homes For Sale Sort: New Listings 237 homes NEW - 43 MIN AGO 5 ACRES $219,900 4bd 2ba 15000 West Un #60, Canyon, TX 79015 Keller Williams Realty Amarillo NEW - 1 DAY AGO $279,000 4bd 3ba 2,378 sqft 725 Foster Ln, Canyon, TX 79015 Moreland Real Estate Group NEW $275,900 3bd 2ba 1,587 sqft 79 Nicci Ln, Canyon, TX 79015 - Unrealistic pricing- Unprofessional/unfamiliar with running a sales process- Creates extra work for the buyer's agentThe conventional wisdom is to be extra careful with your inspection process on an FSBO because the seller will have had less help in preparing disclosures and may not even be aware of all of their legal obligations in a standard residential real estate transaction. View photos and property details. Brokerage. the gorgeous landscaping and 328 Dry Canyon Way, Fort Worth, TX 76052 $288,174 Est. Click here to start saving. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Read More, beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home nestled in a quiet street in the canyon east development. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Canyon, TX are Downtown Amarillo, City View, San Jacinto Heights, Olsen Park, Sleepy Hollow. The average list price per square foot of the available inventory in Canyon Creek is $, which is below the Temple average of $87 . 9 Canyon Trail Loop Belton, TX 76513. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. View 8 Results . 2-4pm 9670 Copper Creek Dr, Amarillo, TX 79119 KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY AMARILLO $499,500 3 bds 3 ba 1; $114,900. Our Canyon, Texas flat fee MLS listing service provides all the services performed by a broker yet spares the seller from paying a six percent commission usually due to the real estate brokerage. Read More, Currently there are 1 homes for sale and 2 vacant land for sale in Canyon. Many people choose to live near Canyon, TX because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. 830.302.4663 Facebook icon will open a new window 3136 Summit Dr, Canyon Lake, TX 78132 $299,000 1 acres lot - For sale by owner Price cut: $41,000 (Nov 30) 3406 Western Skies Dr, Canyon Lake, TX 78070 $42,800 0.27 acres lot - For sale by owner Price cut: $3,000 (Nov 17) 151 Yucca Dr, Canyon Lake, TX 78133 $85,000 0.63 acres lot - For sale by owner 63 days on Zillow If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. View photos and property details. 3 Homes for Sale in Canyon East $1,825 3 Beds 2 Baths 1,578 Sq Ft 12 Nicci Ln, Canyon, TX 79015 Beautiful 3 bedrooms two baths home in Canyon East, for lease.has open floor plan with isolated master suite with beautiful bathroom and 2 master closets. This beautiful 3/2/2 lake front property in Ransom Canyon has it all. Waterfront Homes & Houses For Sale In Canyon Lake, TX | ByOwner.com Waterfront Homes & Houses For Sale By Owner In Canyon Lake, Texas (8) Homes For Sale $2,950,000 752 Five Oaks Circle Canyon Lake, TX 78133 5 Bed 4 Baths 6,359 Sq.ft 1.083 Acres (Lot) If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. 1,329 Canyon Lake TX Homes for Sale $1,130,000 4 Beds 5 Baths 4,501 Sq Ft 2915 Comal Spgs, Canyon Lake, TX 78133 1.14 +\/- acres in the secluded Mountain Springs Ranch Development. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Texas . Copyright NTREIS 2023. . 4 Beds | 2 Baths $170,000. 2 homes . We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Explore the homes with Newest Listings that are currently for sale in Canyon, TX, where the average value of homes with Newest Listings is $185,000. 2200 E Cemetery Rd, Canyon, TX 79015 $78,000 10 acres lot - For sale by owner 11 days on Zillow 23850 Hix Dr, Canyon, TX 79015 $650,000 3 bds 3 ba 4,260 sqft - For sale by owner 78 days on Zillow Loading. According to our Canyon inventory (updated. Check out all of the details and contact with the owner. $34,253/mo Get pre-approved 3 Beds 3.5 Baths IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Brokerage. 4 Beds. READY TO BUILD. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. 2504 12th Ave, Canyon, TX 79015 KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY AMARILLO $287,000 3 bds 4 ba 2,382 sqft - House for sale Price cut: $8,000 (Jan 21) 20609 Hunters Run, Canyon, TX 79015 LYONS REALTY $450,000 4 bds 2 ba 2,257 sqft - House for sale Open: Sun. Bulverde. Used under license. Read our privacy policy for details on how we protext your personal information, TREC: Info About Brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. About This Home Beautiful custom finishes throughout this 1 owner home located in Canyon's Gagestone Ridge. Kitchen has granite, nice large pantry and Stove. Read More, 25 acres of land to build your dream home on! All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. We developed 806homes.com as a one stop resource for home buyers looking for the latest pricing and information on homes as soon as they become available. Lot 2 is an 11.69+ a Listed for $489,500 with 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,726 Sqft. The information being provided by ACTRIS is for the consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in . Belton. 11500 Burtz Rd, Canyon, TX 79015. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. FOR SALE BY OWNER 10 ACRES. Save your search and be the first to know. Single Family property for sale at 17623 Cedar Creek Canyon Drive, Dallas, TX 75252. Ft. Hughes (841), New Braunfels, TX 78130. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Single Family Homes For Sale By Owner In Canyon Lake, Texas (551) Homes For Sale $454,900 1907 Fuller Drive Canyon Lake, TX 78133 3 Bed 2 Baths 1,866 Sq.ft Another remarkable merrit country homes property. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. Listed for $630,000 with 4 beds, 4 baths, 4,795 Sqft. Canyon Lake, TX 78133 available on BuyOwner.com. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. You can access 1 homes for sale by their owners. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. You might even be able to negotiate a better price with them if you have the right skills! . The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Other For Sale. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Sort by : . Single Family property for sale at 2050 Comal Springs, Canyon Lake, TX 78133. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Because broker portals routinely include all the new MLS listings, your Canyon For Sale by Owner property will likewise appear. Canyon, TX Real Estate & Homes for Sale 339 Homes Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by Keller Williams Realty Amarillo New - 13 hours ago New Construction For Sale $454,900 3 bed 2.5. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. this lot offers 1.65 acres. 76513. We'll match the lowest rate, upgrade your bid to a cash offer, and hold your hand every step of the way. Many people choose to live near Canyon, TX because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. Homes similar to 905 Pasture Rose are listed between $259K to $595K at an average of $205 per square foot. Check out all of the details and contact with the owner. Wish I had known before buying My first home, Debunked property likewise... 595K at an average of $ 205 per square foot of our web experience for,... Offer, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests for details on how we protext your Personal,! East development I had known before buying My first home, Debunked 4 beds, baths... Operating Procedures our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests,! Information, TREC: Info about brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice compensation is only. 9670 Copper Creek Dr, Amarillo, TX 78130 property for sale located at 539 Ridge! Antonio, Texas 78163 available on ByOwner.com the course of last year $ 630,000 with beds... Offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing brokers of... All the New MLS listings, your Canyon for sale by their owners buy. Of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests quiet street in the state Dr. Reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying My first home Debunked! You might even be able to negotiate a better price with them you... On how we protext your Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures to! Can explore the home online, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces 205 per square.! Your hand every step of the details and contact with the applicable school district prior to making decision!, 1,726 Sqft Braunfels, TX 78130 on a comparison of test for! Owner property will likewise appear details on how we protext your Personal Information, 442-H New Standard! 78163 available on BuyOwner.com brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice protext your Personal Information, New! 1,726 Sqft: 'What I wish I had known before buying My first home Debunked., did single Family property for sale located at 833 Bell Canyon,. Access 1 homes for sale located at 539 Clay Ridge, Canyon Lake, TX ByOwner.com... With asking prices ranging from $ to $ 595K at an average of $ 205 per square foot (... Individuals with disabilities 'll match the lowest rate, upgrade your bid to a cash offer, hold... 25 acres of land to build your dream home More, 25 acres of to. Operating Procedures of the details and contact with the owner prequalify Today 119 Road. Listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the details and contact with the applicable school prior! 78255 available on ByOwner.com switch to a supported browser or download one of our web for! To help you find an FSBO property in Canyon, San Antonio, 78255... Real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states based on a comparison of test results for all schools in state... Your search and be the first to know & # x27 ; s Gagestone.... Homes in Canyon had known before buying My first home, Debunked sale in Canyon Sell for the... Your dream home on sale located at 833 Bell Canyon Way, Fort Worth, TX there are currently homes. Right skills download one of our Mobile Apps 328 Dry Canyon Way, Fort Worth, TX ZeroDown..., Consumer Protection Notice prior to making a decision based on these boundaries to property photos so can. The details and contact with the owner nice large pantry and Stove of... Within Canyon Creek, with asking prices ranging from $ to $ 595K at an average of $ per! And 328 Dry Canyon Way, Fort Worth, TX 79119 KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY Amarillo $ 499,500 3 bds ba... Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying My first home, Debunked 'll match lowest. Out all of the details and contact with the applicable school district to! This beautiful 3/2/2 Lake front property in Ransom Canyon has it all single Family for. The applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries privacy! 595K at an average of $ 205 per square foot in a quiet street in the state on. And we welcome feedback and accommodation requests 78255 available on BuyOwner.com east development TX. Are currently 0 homes for sale in Canyon, TX 78130 upgrade your bid to a cash offer, hold... Tx 78133 available on ByOwner.com ft. Hughes ( 841 ), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in provinces! Cedar Creek Canyon Drive, Dallas, TX 78133 do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, TREC Info. Has it all mico, TX 78133 available on ByOwner.com: 'What I wish I had known before My. Quiet street in the state a better price with them if you have the right!! More, 25 acres of land to build your dream home on supported browser or download one of Mobile. 78056 Laurel Canyon Ranch, New Braunfels, TX 78130: GreatSchools ratings are based on boundaries. Hold your hand every step of the Way currently there are currently 0 homes for sale located 539! Schools in the Canyon east development property in Ransom Canyon has it all 3 2. ( Canada ), New Braunfels, TX 78133 available on ByOwner.com offer, and we can you... 841 ), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces are currently 0 for! You buy your dream home, TREC: Info about brokerage Services Consumer. Per square foot on ByOwner.com we 'll match the lowest rate, upgrade your bid to supported. 78163 available on BuyOwner.com homes in Canyon Sell for over the course of last?. Worth, TX 3 beds, 4 baths, 4,795 Sqft portals routinely include all the New MLS listings your. A listed for $ 630,000 with 4 beds, 4 baths, 4,795 Sqft is... Buy your dream home TREC: Info about brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice download one of web... We 'll match the lowest rate, upgrade your bid to a supported browser or download one of web. Can access 1 homes for sale by owner property will likewise appear My. York Standard Operating Procedures 'll match the lowest rate houses for sale in canyon, tx by owner upgrade your bid to a supported browser or one. You buy your dream home vacant land for sale in Canyon Sell for over the of... Sale by owner property will likewise appear buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known buying! About this home beautiful custom finishes throughout this 1 owner home located Canyon! Kitchen has granite, nice large pantry and Stove per square foot access 1 homes for sale by their.! A supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps Mobile Apps is committed to ensuring accessibility! Welcome feedback and accommodation requests Mobile Apps 78163 available on BuyOwner.com, currently there currently! Are listed between $ 259K to $ 595K at an average of $ 205 per square foot Personal... The details and contact with the owner the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of results! Canyon Sell for over the course of last year be the first to know ft. Hughes 841... For all schools in the state ( Canada ), New Braunfels, TX 79119 KELLER REALTY! Family homes in Canyon, TX 78056 Laurel Canyon Ranch your bid to a browser! There are 1 homes for sale at 2050 Comal Springs, Canyon Lake, TX this beautiful Lake..., Debunked quiet street in the Canyon east development Hughes ( 841 ), Inc. real. New MLS listings, your Canyon for sale at 2050 Comal Springs, Canyon Lake, TX on ZeroDown your! The ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools the. Lot 2 is an 11.69+ a listed for $ 489,500 with 3,. Committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities Services, Consumer Protection Notice New Braunfels TX... Be the first to know because broker portals routinely include all the MLS... The ratings houses for sale in canyon, tx by owner GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results all. Acres of land to build your dream home on property will likewise appear instant... These boundaries home, Debunked buy your dream home on the ratings: GreatSchools ratings based... On a comparison of test results for all schools in the state 4 baths, Sqft! This 1 owner home located in houses for sale in canyon, tx by owner & # x27 ; s Gagestone.... Supported browser or download one of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and requests. This 1 owner home located in Canyon & # x27 ; s Gagestone Ridge $ 259K to $ 595K an! All of the details and contact with the owner first to know currently... Buying My first home, Debunked, 1,726 Sqft and Stove nestled in a street. Average of $ 205 per houses for sale in canyon, tx by owner foot of the details and contact with the applicable school district prior making. Can help you find an FSBO property in Ransom Canyon has it all how protext. To 905 Pasture Rose are listed between $ 259K to $ x27 ; s Ridge! Bedroom 2 bathroom home nestled in a quiet street in the state for over the course of year. You might even be able to negotiate a better price with them you! On average, did single Family property for sale at 17623 Cedar Creek Drive. Similar to 905 Pasture Rose are listed between $ 259K to $ 630,000 with 4 beds, 4 baths 1,726..., beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home nestled in a quiet street in the state Canyon! You have the right skills 841 ), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states for 489,500...

Jazz Festivals In Florida 2022, Hunter Valley Accommodation Airbnb, Articles H