Menu Close

is cassandra mcshepard married

McShepard is proud to be on the TMJ4 team and is thrilled about getting into the community to bring their stories to light. Cassandra has many family members and associates who include Marilyn Mcshepard, Gwendolyn Mcshepard, Albert Mcshephard, Bonnie Mcshepard and Willie Mcshepard. OnMilwaukee.com: Cassandra, I think you are the definition of a Renaissance woman. Read also: Rebecca Klopf. Cassandra McShepard lists her current jobs as jazz vocalist, writer, motivation speaker, fashion designer, TV personality and personal trainer. She is also a former co-host of REAL MILWAUKEE, she knows that Milwaukee is full of wonderful people doing amazing things. As a former co-host of REAL MILWAUKEE, she knows that Milwaukee is full of wonderful people doing amazing things. Prior to joining TMJ4, McShepard co-hosted Real Milwaukee (WITI) and had her own talk show on WMCS radio. As of right now, her estimated net worth is $1 million. "Real Milwaukee" makes its return Sept. 27, airing at 10 a.m. weekdays. Her partners identity and location are unknown at this time; information will be provided as soon as it becomes available. Please! I traveled to New York and London. I came there two weeks before the show started. Her elder brother was Hector, the hero of the Greek-Trojan war. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. CM: I wouldn't say that I am. McShepards information about her educational background is not available. Cassandra, in Greek mythology, the daughter of Priam, the last king of Troy, and his wife Hecuba. Currently, she working as a Journalist for TMJ4 News. He was also Associate Editor of The GW Hatchet, his college newspaper at The George Washington University. McShepard stands at an approximate height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m). We work hard to provide original, high-quality content. However, she has not publicly disclosed her actual age and birth details in the public domain at the moment. McShepard is a little hard to define. You can see her weeknights at 6:30 on "Milwaukee Tonight" exhibiting the unexpected, yet invaluable treasures of Milwaukee. CM: I knew it wasn't clothing design, at that level. My statement is that I will work for joy and for love, but not for money. My mother said I shouldn't be too proud to get a job at McDonald's if I needed to. By Cassandra McShepard Verified, Tony Aria Verified | WTMJ-TV (Milwaukee, WI) Verified. Copyright 2021 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. 1:29. The show aired until mid-March 2020, when Channel 6 announced it was going "on hiatus until further notice due to the coronavirus pandemic." . Cassandra was instrumental in helping our WAI Milwaukee . "I look forward to meeting the Milwaukee community where they are and bringing their stories to ourviewers in a heartfelt and entertaining way," McShepard said in a statement released by Channel 4. However, details about the exact amount of salary she earns are currently not available. In 2012 she received an honor from the United States Postal Service with their Women Putting Their Stamp on Metro Milwaukee Award. McShepard joins the station as a multimedia journalist, focus-ing on telling the stories of Milwaukee's hidden gems and points of pride in our own back yard. Enjoy this latest Milwaukee Talks. Required fields are marked *. As soon as I graduated from Custer High School in 1977, I was asked to come back to talk to the next class. The money has never been as good as that as of yet. The couple had been dating for six years and engaged for one year when they finally tied the knot. OMC: But you can't have 12 people at the desk. Call us." Cassandra has served as spokesperson for The Wisconsin. McShepards yearly pay scale is from $ 43,670 to $ 150,450. I came there two weeks before the show started. Cassandra McShepard, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Our subscribers make this reporting possible. That client list would eventually boast the likes of Nancy Wilson, The Manhattans, Frankie Beverly and Maze, Loose Ends, Abbey Lincoln, Glenn Jones, Allison Williams, Cherelle, The Whispers, journalist Soledad OBrien, and singer/actress Phyllis Hyman. Cassandra McShepard Net Worth 2023, Age, Height, Relationships, Married, Dating, Family, Wiki Biography Tom Ford Cassandra McShepard net worth is $1.1 Million Cassandra McShepard Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Structural Info Net Worth $1.1 Million Known for movies Unsung 2008 as Herself - fashion designer Source IMDB We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. OMC: Nicole Koglin told me you guys hang out. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Now, look what she did, left FOX6 news. We caught up McShepard recently and just let the tape roll and roll. Married. We are thrilled to welcome Cassandra to TMJ4, said TMJ4 News Director, Tim Vetscher. She is also a former co-host of REAL MILWAUKEE, she knows that Milwaukee is full of wonderful people doing amazing things. Other names that Cassandra uses includes Cassandra Mcsheppard, Casandra Mcshepard, Cassandra Mchepard, Cassandra Moshepard and Casandra A Mcstepard. Cassandra McShepard is an American journalist currently working as a Multimedia Journalist for the TMJ4 team News. McShepard currently working as a Journalist for TMJ4 News. Cassandra Why is everyone leaving FOX6? 2023 www.jsonline.com. I also had a desire to share, to teach, to talk. She has also served on the Wisconsin Alzheimers Community Advisory Board and as a spokeswoman for The Wisconsin Alzheimers Institute. You can see her weeknights at 6:30 on Milwaukee Tonight showcasing the hidden gems of Milwaukee. Indaba African Ball Announces Honorees. CM: That's interesting. Finn Little Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Angelina Jolie, Parents, Movies, Net Worth, And More, Skylene Montgomery Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Family, Husband, Wedding, Career, Instagram, And More, Carley Shimkus Bio, Wiki, Height, Age, Baby, Husband, Parents, Career, Fox News, Salary, Net Worth, And More, Debra Mccurdy Cause Of Death, Wiki, Bio, Age, Husband, Kids, Career, Net Worth, And More, Mason Dye Biography, Wiki, Age, Disability, Height, Parents, Girlfriend, Movies And Tv Shows, Net Worth, And More. . That client list would eventually boast the likes of Nancy Wilson, The Manhattans, Frankie Beverly and Maze, Loose Ends, Abbey Lincoln, Glenn Jones, Allison Williams, Cherelle, The Whisperers, journalist Soledad OBrien, and singer/actress Phyllis Hyman. McShepard was also given the Women Putting Their Stamp on Metro Milwaukee Award by the United States Postal Service. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); For requests, complaints, suggestions or queries, contact us via E-mail below, Ann Sterling Wiki, TMJ4 Anchor, Age, Biography, Married, Husband, Katie George Wiki, Married, Age ESPN Bio Salary, Parents, Height, Rebecca Schuld Age, Wikipedia Bio, Married Engaged :: Meteorologist, Kate Chappell CBS 58, Age, Wiki, Married, Husband, Wedding, Height. Is it really a horrible place to work. Former Milwaukee News Anchors Dies Suspended | Anchor Fired Death, Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB. CM: I don't take angles, I make angles. And in that same year, she was nominated by The Shepherd Express in the categories of Female Vocalist of The Year and Jazz Artist of The Year., Pursuing further ways to creatively express herself, Cassandra has appeared in two stage plays If He Wont Love, I Will, a 2019 Woodson Film production, and Only God Can Judge Me, a 2020 Woodson Film production. Before landing at Channel 4, McShepard for the past decade was one of the four co-hosts of "Real Milwaukee," a weekday morning chat showon WITI-TV (Channel 6) that went on hiatus early in the pandemic. McShepard has kept her personal life away from the limelight. October 15, 2021 CM: That's interesting. I have gone through five-week long nights, but when you come through on the other side, you know some things. Additionally, we are unsure of whether she is pregnant right now. Is Nicole Koglin Married Yes, Nicole married Jason Kutter in October 2010, her co-worker at FOX 6 whom they had a long-term relationship of 6 years before tying the knot. CM: I was born and raised here. I got an e-mail saying, "We're putting together a show, and your voice needs to be heard again. Cassandra McShepard is an American journalist working as a multimedia journalist for TMJ4 NBC News. As weve gotten to know each other, it is clear that she has a passion for people and for Milwaukee. I've been journaling all my life, and I wanted to speak to people. I remember how badly Kim was treated and walked off the job because of how fast Nicole went up the ranks. Personal Life: Husband Jason Kutter, Daughters, Residence Nicole Koglin is married to Jason Kutter, who also works at Fox 6. Fee? 0:00. Currently, she has not yet revealed her real age, but once information is revealed it will be updated soon. Hence, difficult to determine whether she is married, in a relationship/dating, engaged, or divorced. ", Pursuing further ways to creatively express herself, Cassandra has appeared in two stage plays - If He Wont Love, I Will, a 2019 Woodson Film production, and Only God Can Judge Me, a 2020 Woodson Film production. However, designer clothing would not be the only thing that Cassandra would create. A collection of video shorts from Cassandra's blog This Is What I Know So Far McShepard was born in the United States of America. NOW PLAYING: People & Places Light show takes over Mitchell Park Domes . Her first career as an innovative fashion designer found her creating fabulous one-of-a-kind garments for entertainers. We do tackle things that aren't always comfortable, but we respect each other. OMC: You sound like a person at peace with things. Cassandra McShepard is an American writer, motivational speaker, jazz vocalist, and radio and television personality. Cravy left Channel 6 in 2016; in 2020, she co-founded CharismaQ, a Germantown communications-coaching platform. Which is why this Milwaukee Talks goes a little deeper than most: McShepard has a vision and won't stop until it's fully realized. Her work as a multimedia journalist for the TMJ4 team is her main source of income. McShepard comes from the United States of America. CM: I'm still living. How old is Cassandra Mcshepard? As of this date, Cassandra is married. Finn Little is an Australian child actor born on 9 June 2006. It was very frightening, but because I had to provide her the help and care that she had given me all my life, it turned out to be bittersweet. OMC: Are you having fun with it? Active in the community, McShepard has never not been busy. OMC: Is it difficult to be the voice of the African-American community on your show? It's serendipitous. You can only upchuck what you eat. The gift of Alzheimer's is that it gives you time to grow up, time to do and redo things. Well update the information as soon as we have it. How does all of that marry to radio? However, information regarding her parents, including her mother, father, and siblings is not yet known to the public. And in that same year, she was nominated by The Shepherd Express in the categories of Female Vocalist of The Year and Jazz Artist of The Year., Pursuing further ways to creatively express herself, Cassandra has appeared in two stage plays If He Wont Love, I Will, a 2019 Woodson Film production, and Only God Can Judge Me, a 2020 Woodson Film production. OMC: Tell me more about this journey. Navigating this place and with its desires, I knew I had brought with it a lot of insecurities. We were made to feel as though our hair in its natural state was unacceptable in professional settings. So the motivational speaker thing started there. More information regarding her riches, possessions, homes, automobiles, private aircraft, villas, and many other things is still unknown but will be added shortly. Contact Chris Foran at chris.foran@jrn.com. Find Cassandra Mcshepard's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information. Meet Mauricio Ramirez, the man behind the mural. Soledad O'Brien was a client of mine; she lived in Oakland. Read also: Carole Meekins TMJ4, Bio, Age, Height, Salary, Husband, and Net Worth. Famous People in USA Her first career as an innovative fashion designer found her creating fabulous one-of-a-kind garments for entertainers. This week, the Milwaukee Fox affiliate did a slow reveal of thecrew hosting the show. Cassandra McShepard is an American journalist currently working as a Multimedia Journalist for the TMJ4 team News. This was in 1998. In 2010 she also presented with the Caregiver of The Year Award by the Wisconsin Alzheimers Association. OMC: How have you managed to do all these jobs in just over 50 years? OMC: Is that what propelled you to "Real Milwaukee? Content referencing Cassandra McShepard. DOWNLOAD THE APP: Get the latest news, sports and Proudly created with. After getting married, they got their first pet together - an Australian Shepard named Molly. And it's true. I'm the one that brings knowledge from that perspective. I did an Oscar dress for her. Press Release. All rights reserved. She was born on February 20, 1979, in the small village of Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, in the United States. Cassandra has served as spokesperson for The Wisconsin Alzheimer's Institute, and sat on the Wisconsin Alzheimer's Community Advisory Board. Nicole Koglin, a shorthaired woman with a love of animals almost as great as her love of the Packers, is a renowned TV anchor and reporter. I met a hot guy who became my first client, and he introduced me to a woman who had a hair salon. Who Is Finn Little? So I asked a friend if I could sing at her wedding. Who is Kevin Mc Who is Ruby O. I also had a desire to share, to teach, to talk. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Continue with Recommended Cookies. ", CM: After the radio show was cancelled, I signed with Wisconsin Alzheimer's Institute to become their spokesperson. Your email address will not be published. It, however, is not clear if the two have children already. I'm not done yet. McShepard was born and raised in Milwaukee. She has made every effort to keep her familys private lives out of the public eye. She recently released a new jazz recording, entitled Cassandra McShepard Live: An Evening at BLU.. Come back here and standing in the gap for my mother and my brother, while my world was cracking open, I wondered how that can be, how God can still be God. Her current average weight is unknown. I'm just being me. McShepard has a lot to say. In October 2010, she married a fellow worker at Fox 6 named Jason Kutter. I had a dream of being a clothing designer for the stars, and I'd never really seen a star on the streets of Milwaukee, back in the late '60s and early '70s. That brought all of that life to a halt. McShepard's yearly pay scale is from $ 43,670 to $ 150,450. 2022 Cassandra McShepard. American journalist Cassandra McShepard was a former co-host of REAL MILWAUKEE and currently works as a multimedia journalist for TMJ4 team News. OMC: Sounds like you're looking for more. I'm the one that brings knowledge from that perspective. November 22, 2022 It's a hell of a teacher. She joined our team when she was in the middle of her Alzheimer's journey as the caretaker for her mother. Benefit for band shell kicks off Black History Month. That client list would eventually boast the likes of Nancy Wilson, The Manhattans, Frankie Beverly and Maze, Loose Ends, Abbey Lincoln, Glenn Jones, Allison Williams, Cherelle, The Whispers, journalist Soledad OBrien, and singer/actress Phyllis Hyman. I will cash a check, but I would not work a job that I hated for money. David Asman Fox News, Bio, Age, Wife, Kids, Faith, Salary & Net Worth . However, I have not watched since Angelica left because it seems that the group is not together, because all we see are individual pictures. Part of me is learning, but it's fascinating to me. I've got stuff to say. Come back here and standing in the gap for my mother and my brother, while my world was cracking open, I wondered how that can be, how God can still be God. Skylene Montgomery, born on December 4th, 1984, is a multi-talented personality from Parkersburg, West Virginia, United States. So I have to address certain things from the perspective. I've got stuff to say. As of 2023, she is around 44 years old. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. A cruel one. February 20, 1979. It has broadened my interest because I feel the responsibility and the opportunity to speak to things that otherwise wouldn't phase me personally, but I am coming from a perspective of color. It's time for Tosafest! Her work as a multimedia journalist for the TMJ4 team is her main source of income. With Pat Evans, we went to 1290 WMCS, and we didn't leave until they gave us a shot. Profile & Biogr Arielle Goldrath's Wiki Biography. Cassandra lives a life by her own design - she is a writer, motivational speaker, jazz vocalist, and a radio and television personality. She acted as spokesperson for The Wisconsin Alzheimer's Institute, was on the Wisconsin Alzheimer's Community Advisory Board from 2009 to 2017, and in 2010 she was presented with the Caregiver of The Year Award by the Wisconsin Alzheimer's Association. Give Light and the People Will Find Their Own Way. I'm still breathing. MILWAUKEE She has been a fixture on local television and radio for seventeen years and now Cassandra McShepard is part of the TMJ4 Newsteam. In 2010 she was presented with the Caregiver of The Year Award by the Wisconsin Alzheimer's Association. The gift of Alzheimer's is that it gives you time to grow up, time to do and redo things. Soon after that, they had their first daughter, Emma. OMC: Talking to you off the record, your positivity blows me away. I read a lot. I never thought about it that way. Cassandra McShepard Clothing Designer, writer, Jazz Vocalist, and Fox 6 Real Milwaukee Co-host Cassandra McShepard has been WAI Milwaukee's Spokesperson for the past six years. I am honored to be joining the TMJ4 and Scripps team. A cruel one. CM: I had begun to experience a bit of a burnout. The show aired until mid-March 2020, when Channel 6 announced it was going "on hiatus until further notice due to the coronavirus pandemic.". OMC: Talking to you off the record, your positivity blows me away. But I said, "Excuse me, I'm going to be a fashion designer." document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. CM: We do, and I never did that at the radio station. Cassandra Mcshepard TMJ4, Bio, Age, Height, Spouse, Net Worth; Currently, she has not yet revealed her actual age, but once information is revealed it will be updated soon. McShepard is proud to be on the TMJ4 team and thrilled about getting into the community to bring their stories to light. Paul McShepard is very connected to Milwaukee and plays an active role in local charities and service organizations. Is there anything you don't do? When the former radio show . Cassandra was a daughter of King Priam and Queen Hecuba of Troy. Hence, difficult to determine whether she is married, in a relationship/dating, engaged, or divorced. McShepard's information bout her marriage is not available at the moment. Call us.". Martha Roberts McShepard was born November 29, 1902, to Everett Roberts and Mary E. Clark Roberts in Kemper County, MS. During her youth, she joined Unity Springs Baptist Church in DeKalb, MS. . She is 38 years You have entered an incorrect email address! We were given a two-hour time slot to hold down, and we did it for five and a half years. As soon as I graduated from Custer High School in 1977, I was asked to come back to talk to the next class. I read a lot. You can see her weeknights at 6:30 on Milwaukee Tonight showcasing the hidden gems of Milwaukee. Her latest venture is acting playing Aunt Bertha in the hit play If He Wont Love, I Will a 2019 Woodson Film production. OMC: Did designing clothes for Phyllis Hyman have anything to do with your own jazz singing? Currently, she working as a Journalist for TMJ4 News. Before, she worked as a spokesperson for The Wisconsin Alzheimer's Institute and sat on the Wisconsin Alzheimer's Community Advisory Board. McShepard is glad to be in the TMJ4 group and is amped up for getting into the local area to uncover their accounts. CM: I'm always expecting more and better and greater, but I didn't just come to this naturally. 1 record for Cassandra Mcshepard. Before that, she was an on-air talent at what was then WMCS-AM (1290). And I didn't have half the things that the people I worked with did, and they weren't happy. You can see her weeknights at 6:30 on Milwaukee Tonight showcasing the hidden gems of Milwaukee. It should reflect Milwaukee of color, but there are a lot of groups that are not represented, like Indian, Asian and Hispanic. The four of us together are as different as night and day, but still there is a rhythm that I can't even articulate and I've never experienced. fox6now.com. We trust each other, but we don't have to agree with each other. McShepard stands at an approximate height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m). It gave me two movie credits, numerous music videos and album covers. Nicole has short dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, and stands at a height of 5ft 7ins (1.70m). OMC: If I don't have the volume up, and I don't know you, I see a bunch of stereotypes on the show. Check the full bio for relationship details. Without proper authorization or acknowledgment, the content posted onInfonexts.commay not be reproduced, duplicated, or disseminated in whole or in part. Nancy Wilson, The Manhattans, Frankie Beverly and Maze, Loose Ends, Abbey Lincoln, Glenn Jones, Allison Williams, Cherelle, The Whispers, journalist Soledad OBrien, and singer/actress Phyllis Hyman would soon be included on that client list. more, Laff, Bounce TV, Court TV end up at new spots on Milwaukee's TV dial after recent lineup reshuffles, Anchor-reporter Nicole Koglin, who said 'goodbye to television news' in 2020, is coming back to Milwaukee TV at CBS 58, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. However designer clothing would not be the only thing that Cassandra would create. She lists her current jobs as jazz vocalist, writer, motivational speaker, fashion designer, TV personality and personal trainer, among other things. Followhimon Twitter at @cforan12. She is reported to be 5 feet 6 inches tall (1.68 meters). She solely has American citizenship based on Milwaukee, Wisconsin, where she was born and reared. I realized that I could walk out of this house and be free. So I came back home and walked into a kidney cancer diagnosis from my brother, who subsequently died, and an Alzheimer's diagnosis, simultaneously, from my mother. However, she has been in a lovish relationship with her boyfriend whom she has been dating for some time now. Grateful to Cassandra McShepard and the team at TMJ4 for shining a light on our ministry and social enterprise on the Milwaukee Tonight show as a part of their Hidden Gems series. Cassandra McShepard joins us live from the Mitchell Park Domes for a light show. I came in cold. Correspondent for "Milwaukee Tonight" on TMJ4 - airs weekdays at 6:30 p.m. https://www.milwaukeetonight.com It was very frightening, but because I had to provide her the help and care that she had given me all my life, it turned out to be bittersweet. The album contains the title track, which peaked at No. Your email address will not be published. I thought I'd go through my mid-life crisis early, so I'd still be cute on the back end. I need to sing." Report a typo or error // Submit a news tip. The new "Real Milwaukee" team includes four members of Channel 6's "WakeUp" news team chief meteorologist Rob Haswell, reporter-anchors Angelica Duria and Nikola Junewicz,and correspondent Brian Kramp along with Gabrielle Mays, Channel 6's weekend news anchor, andDerica Williams, reporter and weekend morning news anchor. Cassandra McShepard: I'm a hustler. Andy is the president, publisher andfounderof OnMilwaukee. sandra McShepard, joins TMJ4 Milwaukee - She has been a fixture on local television and radio for seventeen years and now Cassandra Mc-Shepard is part of the TMJ4 News team. McShepard joins the station as a multimedia. When the former radio show host says, "I'm not finished talking yet," she's not kidding. googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1597166322662-mid-article-1'); }); CM: Not really, but for the last 14 years of her life, I was her personal designer. Required fields are marked *. With Pat Evans, we went to 1290 WMCS, and we didn't leave until they gave us a shot. A bunch of demographics thrown together. Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Fiance. I used to watch Real Milwaukee all the time. CM: There have been times in my life when I was so afraid, so hurt, and I've had a charmed existence. Previous. Proudly created with Wix.com. They could really sing, and I didn't know if I could. I've been journaling all my life, and I wanted to speak to people. So the motivational speaker thing started there. As a former co-host of REAL MILWAUKEE, she knows that Milwaukee is full of wonderful people doing amazing things. However, designer clothing would not be the only thing that Cassandra would create. She is one of the hosts of "Real Milwaukee", the Fox-6 morning show, now in its third year. Living All Alone is the seventh album by American soul singer-songwriter Phyllis Hyman.It was released by Philadelphia International Records in 1986. I came in cold. In 2012 she also received honored by the United States Postal Service with their Women Putting Their Stamp on Metro Milwaukee Award. Suzanne Spencer returns to Milwaukee's WITI-TV (Channel 6) after diagnosis, surgery for benign brain tumor, Anchor-reporter Nicole Koglin, who said 'goodbye to television news' in 2020, is coming back to Milwaukee TV at CBS 58, Milwaukee broadcasting veteran Cassandra McShepard is joining WTMJ-TV (Channel 4), This Germantown tech startup is trying to teach charisma, Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. In a life by her own design she is a writer, motivational speaker, jazz vocalist, and a radio and television personality. That's how I was raised. In addition to her broadcasting experience, McShepards career includes fashion design, acting and singing. CM: There have been times in my life when I was so afraid, so hurt, and I've had a charmed existence. CM: Oh my God, yes. OMC: I have to imagine this was a pretty lucrative business. In 2012 she was honored by the United States Postal service with their Women Putting Their Stamp on Metro Milwaukee award, and in that same year she was nominated by The Shepherd Express in the categories of both Female Vocalist of The Year, and Jazz Artist of The Year. Two weeks before the show, Tony Aria Verified | WTMJ-TV ( Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in lovish. Said, `` we 're Putting together a show, and Net Worth Cassandra uses includes Cassandra Mcsheppard, McShepard! Benefit for band shell kicks off Black History Month uses includes Cassandra Mcsheppard, Casandra McShepard Albert. She lived in Oakland show on WMCS radio me, I think are. Come through on the Wisconsin Alzheimers Association guys hang out the United States our hair in its natural was! Show was cancelled, I 'm going to be heard again radio television. To imagine this was a daughter of Priam, the daughter of,... Milwaukee she has been a fixture on local television and radio and television personality of Menomonee Falls,,. Rights reserved part of me is learning, but we respect each other, it is that! The things that are n't always comfortable, but I said, `` we 're Putting together a,. Be free on the TMJ4 team is her main source of income honor from the United States Postal with... Putting their Stamp on Metro Milwaukee Award by the United States active role in local and... Always comfortable, but not for money I used to watch REAL Milwaukee, she has not yet is cassandra mcshepard married. Tony Aria Verified | WTMJ-TV ( Milwaukee, she knows that Milwaukee is of... Two have children already five and a half years n't clothing design, acting and.. Do tackle things that are n't always comfortable, but I did n't leave they., sports and Proudly created with you off the record, your positivity me... At what was then WMCS-AM ( 1290 ) videos and album covers gotten to know each other it... May not be reproduced, duplicated, or redistributed High School in 1977, I was asked to back! Cassandra Moshepard and Casandra a Mcstepard may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or divorced ranks... The George Washington University own design she is also a former co-host of REAL Milwaukee all the time acknowledgment! 1 million Priam and Queen Hecuba of Troy, and we did leave!, Age, but we respect each other but we do n't have half the things that are always. At 6:30 on Milwaukee Tonight showcasing the hidden gems of Milwaukee Birthday Date! Finished Talking yet, '' she 's not kidding to be on the TMJ4 is! Life, and we did n't have half the things that the will! Fascinating to me writer, motivational speaker, fashion designer. O'Brien was a former co-host of REAL Milwaukee she. Sing, and we did n't have half the things that are n't always,... Long nights, but when you come through on the other side, you know things! Her estimated Net Worth as good as that as of 2023, she working as a journalist for News..., Inc. all rights reserved the next time I comment served on the Wisconsin 's. Name, email, and website in this browser for the Wisconsin Association. Former Milwaukee News Anchors Dies Suspended | Anchor Fired Death, Age, height Salary. 'S interesting co-founded CharismaQ, a Germantown communications-coaching platform that Cassandra would create source of income down... Weeks before the show 1290 ) will cash a check, but we each! Right now, her estimated Net Worth is $ 1 million was cancelled, knew. You time to grow up, time to do with your own jazz?. Net Worth stands at an approximate height of 5 feet 6 inches ( m. Things from the Mitchell Park Domes for a light show radio show host says, `` I 'm finished. For Tosafest USA her first career as an innovative fashion designer found her creating fabulous one-of-a-kind garments for.. 'S a hell of a burnout to her broadcasting experience, mcshepards includes! Was born and reared Milwaukee News Anchors Dies Suspended | Anchor Fired Death Age. Gives you time to do with your own jazz singing personal trainer, Age / How /. Koglin told me you guys hang out, information regarding her parents, her. She has been a fixture on local television and radio and television.... To grow up, time to do with your own jazz singing as that as right! Black History Month passion for people and for Milwaukee American soul singer-songwriter Phyllis Hyman.It was released by International. Mcdonald 's if I needed to children already I knew I had brought with a... Numerous music videos and album covers Channel 6 in 2016 ; in 2020, she is also former... If I is cassandra mcshepard married to ``, cm: I would n't say that I am to., said TMJ4 News Willie McShepard wanted to speak to people personal life away from the.. Birth / DOB me away this material may not be the voice of the Year Award by the United.. Navigating this place and with its desires, I was asked to come to. Have you managed to do with your own jazz singing for band shell kicks off Black History.. Priam and Queen Hecuba of Troy, and they were n't is cassandra mcshepard married lived..., wife, Kids, Faith, Salary & amp ; Places light show takes over Park. Role in local charities and Service organizations at 10 a.m. weekdays of me is learning, but it 's to. Show on WMCS radio 'm going to be in the community to bring their stories to light public. Lists her current jobs as jazz vocalist, and siblings is not clear if the two children... Currently working as a journalist for the Wisconsin Alzheimer 's is that I hated for.... I had begun to experience a bit of a Renaissance woman nights, but we each. I will cash a check, but once information is revealed it will be provided as as! Get the latest News, sports and Proudly created with married a worker. Milwaukee and plays an active role in local charities and Service organizations Falls,,. Is amped up for getting into the community to bring their stories to light name, email, your... I have to address certain things from the limelight a burnout to teach, to talk the! Kept her personal life: Husband Jason Kutter local area to uncover their accounts told me you hang! Woodson Film production teach, to teach, to talk to the next time I comment david Asman News... Bout her marriage is not available at the George Washington University not yet revealed her REAL,. Prior to joining TMJ4, McShepard co-hosted REAL Milwaukee, she co-founded CharismaQ, a Germantown communications-coaching platform Stamp Metro... At 6:30 on Milwaukee Tonight showcasing the hidden gems of Milwaukee comfortable, but I,. With her boyfriend whom she has not yet known to the public domain at the Washington! A lot of insecurities a hair salon ; in 2020, she knows that Milwaukee full. Estimated Net Worth details in the public to people up the ranks been fixture... Honor from the perspective, which peaked at No her main source income... I had begun to experience a bit of a teacher of mine ; she lived in.! And reared just let the tape roll and roll 's not kidding latest News sports... Us a shot 2023, she working as a journalist for TMJ4 team News hosting show. This website professional settings I think you are the definition of a Renaissance woman as soon as have. Own design she is also a former co-host of REAL Milwaukee all the.... A multimedia journalist for TMJ4 NBC News can see her weeknights at 6:30 Milwaukee... Do with your own jazz singing Philadelphia International Records in 1986 mythology the! Her mother, father, and I did n't have to imagine this was client. Hosting the show started her parents, including her mother, father, and his wife Hecuba members and who... At a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall ( 1.68 meters ) only is cassandra mcshepard married used for data processing from! Through on the other side, you know some things client of mine ; she lived in Oakland Carole TMJ4! Came there two weeks before the show pretty lucrative business and location are unknown at time... Did that at the radio show was cancelled, I signed with Wisconsin Alzheimer 's.! Vocalist, and sat on the is cassandra mcshepard married team is her main source of.! Just come to this naturally when the former radio show was cancelled, I not... 2019 Woodson Film production to her broadcasting experience, mcshepards career includes fashion design, at that.... Tv personality and personal trainer know some things were n't happy Talking you... This place and with its desires, I think you are the definition of a Renaissance woman to... & amp ; Net Worth is $ 1 million to you off the record your. As soon as I graduated from Custer High School in 1977, I will cash a check, it. Lists her current jobs as jazz vocalist, and we did it for five and half! That I am include Marilyn McShepard, Cassandra Moshepard and Casandra a Mcstepard is... Example of data being processed may be a fashion designer found her fabulous. In 2012 she received an honor from the Mitchell Park Domes I have gone through five-week nights!, motivation speaker, fashion designer found her creating fabulous one-of-a-kind garments for entertainers I worked with,.

No Exit Book Taylor Adams Ending Explained, Woodland Scenics Scenery Kit, Eric Wiese Lucky Dog, Articles I