Menu Close

la quinta cliffhouse dress code

Its on the north side of hwy 10 off washington street. $44 for 2 tacos and a margarita with tax and tip! We were seated on the outside patio, the fireplace and heaters were on, the Xmas decor was lovely which pleased usall. 78250 Highway 111, La Quinta, Greater Palm Springs, CA 92253-2074 +1 760-360-5991 Website Menu Closes in 44 min: See all hours See all (207) Ratings and reviews 4.5 1,323 #4 of 88 Restaurants in La Quinta RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE $30 - $31 CUISINES American, Bar Special Diets We were very pleased with our meals and so were the 3 other couples in our party. But, it was soon corrected! The pasta dish had barely any sauce and the small diced pieces of chicken were ridiculously overcooked, dry and flavorless. WE endured the worst steak, most horrible caesar or any salad we've ever tasted. It was not very happy. My husband ordered short ribs & thought the meat was tender. Unfortunately this place did not deliver. Let server know and they replaced it with a different steak that was so much better. We asked for it but by the time it arrived we had about 3 bites of pasta left. Michelle "Cold Creek" 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, Washington, Columbia Valley, Horse Heaven Hills, Darioush "Signature" 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Napa Valley, Fess Parker "The Big Easy" 2016 Syrah Blend, California, Santa Barbara County, Grgich Hills Napa Cabernet 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Napa Valley, Jordan 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Alexander Valley, Leese-Fitch "Firehouse Red" 2016 Red Blend, California, Meiomi 2017 Pinot Noir, California, Sonoma Coast, Mi Sueno Syrah 2014 Syrah, California, Napa Valley, Carneros, Mi Sueo "La Chole" 2016 Red Blend, California, Napa Valley, Paul Hobbs Via Cobos "Felino" 2017 Malbec, Argentina, Mendoza, Rodney Strong "Reserve" 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Alexander Valley, Sanford "Flor de Campo" 2014 Pinot Noir, California, Santa Barbara County, Sea Smoke "Ten" 2015 Pinot Noir, California, Santa Rita Hills, Turnbull 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Napa Valiey, Oakville, Barnett "Rattlesnake Hill" 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Napa Valley, Spring Mountain District, Boich "Beckstoffer to Missouri Hopper" 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Napa Valley, MT. We felt a tad rushed by the timeline. A great place to view the sunset is on the patio at the classic club golf course. Looking for more great SoCal restaurants? Love SoCal? Smaller portions (1/2 size) are also available on many dishes, as well as a specialty menu for early diners.More. Probably so but call early. Wine list didnt have much selection in mid-priced offerings. Our waiter,Matthew, was excellent. We certainly have had better dinners elsewhere. Daily 3:30 pm9:30 pm From the moment you approach the La Quinta Cliffhouse you are surrounded by the dramatic sights and sounds of this desert destination. Cliffhouse in La Quinta is serving up American favorites with a tasty tweak. The restaurant s specialties include seafood and steaks. See Promotional Terms. It even had some lobster tail in it. Then youll want to keep reading to find out more about the 10 restaurants in Southern California that everyone must visit before they die. Is that still the cost? The food service and ambience was outstanding. The wedge salad had onions on it after requesting no onions and the waiter said he only saw one onion but he reluctantly returned it to the kitchen after I explained it was an allergy not a preference and it came back as if it had just been rearranged and the onions picked outand to add insult to injury my husband said the lettuce wasnt crisp. View information about La Quinta Cliffhouse to help decide on what to eat. We felt like the restaurant is clearly resting on its reputation and not putting in the effort in service or the kitchen to warrant its high rating and popularity. is hard to beat. casual dress. The food was incredible and the ambiance was great. All in all a wonderful evening. Book a table now at La Quinta Cliffhouse, La Quinta on KAYAK and check out their information, 8 photos and 522 unbiased reviews from real diners. We have reservation today for dinner. Yes, La Quinta Cliffhouse offers takeout. Book a table now at La Quinta Cliffhouse, La Quinta on KAYAK and check out their information, 8 photos and 979 unbiased reviews from real diners. Can kids eat in the lounge area by the bar? In our continuous quest to find the very best restaurants throughout SoCal, weve made a recent dining discovery that has quickly shot up to the top of our bucket list. Typical questions asked: Do you have gluten-free options? Salad was delicious! Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Terrific food in a beautiful setting. Not going back. Its was outstanding and we totally enjoyed our evening. Please email Brittany@LaQuintaCliffhouse.com for a welcome packet and to begin planning your special event Private party contact Brittany McCoy: (760) 360-5991 Location 78-250 Highway 111, La Quinta, CA 92253 Area La Quinta Cross Street Washington Street Parking Details Self Parking Additional We realized the hostess didnt give us a wine menu so waited for the waiter to arrive. The big bummer is everyone in our group was finished and had to sit and watch me eat my replacement meal alone. Fresh ingredients uniquely prepared and . The waitress made a point of asking about our SALAD but never asked about our ENTREE and did not bring us parmesan cheese either. I have been there many times and there didnt seem to be any dress code. Jutting from a massive rock outcropping above the desert floor the La Quinta Cliffhouse is renowned for its spectacular views across the valley and providing a lively, casual destination to enjoy a menu of American classics with innovative preparations focused . I very much enjoyed everything I ate from the appetizer to the dessert. Copyright 1996-2023 GAYOT All Rights Reserved GAYOT (pronounced guy-OH) The Guide To The Good Life - All Rights Reserved - Terms of Use - Disclaimer - Privacy Policy, La Quinta Cliffhouse Grill and Bar Cliff House Jorge Martinez La Quinta Cliffhouse Grill & Bar. I noticed from a previous question/answer that the corkage fee was $15 in 2018. them almost immediately and took meal order. To say the evening was a disappointment is an understatement. We obviously, didnt have dessert. Restaurant was busy but felt staffing was adequate. We had a family dinner here. Its always a pleasure to dine here. Zoom in to see updated info. Time to fill this bad boy with great products like gadgets, electronics, housewares, gifts and other great offerings from Groupon Goods. I couldnt have been happier. Boillot "Montagny 1er Cru" 2016 Chardonnay, France, Burgundy, Cte Chalonnaise, Frank Family 2018 Chardonnay, California, Napa Valley, Jordan 2017 Chardonnay, California, Russian River Valley, Post & Beam by Far Niente 2019 Chardonnay, California, Napa Valley, Martinelli "Bella Vigna" 2017 Chardonnay, California, Russian River Valley, Vincent Dampt "Chablis" 2018 Chardonnay, France, Burgundy, Chablis, Pahlmeyer "Jayson" 2016 Chardonnay, California, North Coast, The Prisoner 2019 Chardonnay, California, Napa Valley, Carneros, Flowers "Camp Meeting Ridge" 2014 Chardonnay, California, Sonoma Coast, Kosta Browne "One Sixteen" 2017 Chardonnay, California, Russian River Valley, Mayacamas 2017 Chardonnay, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Not going back. See the list. They also comped a dessert for my sons birthday which was nice. Our only complaint was that they didn't open up the window shades sooner so we could enjoy the beautiful view for the entire dinner.More, We came with high expectations based on recommendations from friends who frequent this restaurant. Bellitrix is the name of the facility. Surges Of Up To 100 Meteors Per Hour Will Light Up The Southern California Skies During The 2020 Lyrid Meteor This April, The Sea Cave Hike In Southern California, Dana Point Sea Cave Trail, That Will Completely Refresh You On A Hot Summer Day, A Dreamy Sea Cave In Southern California, Thousand Steps Sea Cave, Is The Most Exciting Adventure For Low Tide, With A 300-Foot-Deep Canyon, The Devils Punchbowl Nature Area Is A Magnificent Geological Wonder In Southern California, Watch Up To 100 Meteors Per Hour In The First Meteor Shower Of 2020, Visible From Southern California, The Magnificent Overlook In Southern California Thats Worthy Of A Little Adventure, Moonlight Forest In Southern California Is A Magical Wonderland Of Dreamy Lights, The Underground Wine Cave In Southern California You Have To Visit. When I pay $65 for a rib eye steak I expect it to be thick. Nestled cliffside in the heart of the desert, La Quinta Cliffhouse has remained a local hidden gem for years as one of the desert's most sought-after places to dine, wine and gather with friends and family. Poor service, high prices and subpar food. Our waitress (sorry dont remember her name) was hands on, quick and her service was exceptional. I did really appreciate the effort to make it right. For years, guests have gathered around our tables to savor perfectly executed classic American fare with family and friends. It is reminded me of the keg but not even as nice. Our water glasses were never refilled either. Get the recipes. You can get more details about La Quinta Cliffhouse, including current hours and menu offerings, by heading to its official website right over here. When he did, there was no introduction (no idea of his name) and no welcome, just onto the business of drinks, however, we had no menu which he provided. The dress code at Cliffhouse is as relaxed as the ambience, so wear whatever suits you. 760-360-5991. The newly remodeled neighborhood eatery, La Quinta Cliffhouse Grill & Bar, has remained a Coachella Valley favorite for upscale casual dining since it first opened its doors. Our server was so professional and attentive. Excellent bar and wine list. La Quinta Cliffhouse is located at 78250 CA-111, La Quinta, CA 92253. By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement, See Promotional Terms. A night out deserves a drink to celebrate, and this restaurant has the perfect selection of beer and wine to go with your meal. I had a well-prepared steak for my entree and my date had red snapper that she enjoyed. Specialties: La Quinta Cliffhouse Grill & Bar captures the area's heritage with the ambiance of a historic ranch house. Jutting from a massive rock outcropping above the desert floor the La Quinta Cliffhouse is renowned for its spectacular views across the valley and providing a lively, casual destination to enjoy a menu of American classics with innovative preparations focused on premium steaks and seafood at great prices. Oh, and the bread - I am a total bread snob (I can't stand squishy or underdone bread) - it was warm and delicious and stood up to being dipped in soup. For years, guests have gathered around our tables to savor perfectly executed classic American fare with family and friends. La Quinta, CA 92253. Our appetizers were OK with the exception of the miso chowder that our friend loved, nice to have something good to say. It is part of the TS Restaurants of Hawaii & California group. Fresh ingredients uniquely prepared and thoughtfully served are paired with courteous service. offers catering. ORDER NOW with GAYOT's exclusive promo code GAYOTVAL: 10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER (Starts at $9.95). The entrees were a mix of good and badthe sea bass was excellent as was the pork chop, no complaints there. Meals at Cliffhouse usually set you back about $30 per diner. The only reason I suspect a steak to be less than 1/2 of an inch at a restaurant is that they can cook it quickly and get it out the door. Disappointing food, tables are very close together in main dining room. At Cliffhouse, you can pay with any major credit card. Family of four birthday dinner for my son. The email address he provided was different from the one I used a couple of years ago so I have to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he never received the original message. How is La Quinta Cliffhouse Grill and Bar rated? We had the most FABULOUS time!!! Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa, Indian Wells. up against a mountain of lights and rushing waterfalls. Fantastic! Please read the cookie policy for more information or to delete/block them. Sunset dinner has great value, good service , perfect size meal for seniors. Posting guidelines Get notified about new answers to your questions. The food is ALWAYS hot and fresh. First time purchase only, local category deals. Also someone in our party ordered the chicken and it was dry. So many good restaurants here in PD so no need to go back here. Dine on our outdoor patio featuring a flowing waterfall and massive stone fireplace and be sure to visit us . I'm now completely satisfied and we have returned to the Cliff House for an excellent meal from terrific service. What time is sunset around April 1 and do we need to book an outside table with a view for 8 for the Happy Hour Menu? Poor service, high prices and subpar food. Sea Bass. . Or is dining in the main lobbies the only option? Are you sure you want to delete this question? He answered our many questions about the menu and was very friendly and professional . Recently we ate there and were disappointed. The bar opens at 3:30pm daily, and Happy Hour is from 3:30pm-6:30pm daily and all night on Sunday. Went to the Cliffhouse in December 2022 and it was hugely disappointing. Want to check out this local gem for yourself? Please try another date or time. Our Server was Joey I believe he said his name was, and he was great. My friend and I ordered wine by the glass which arrived well after the bottle was opened and poured so a bit of a rough start and we hadnt eaten anything yet! You'll receive your first newsletter soon! One of us had salmon, another had tuna. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. He ordered the Cilantro Corn Soup which he said was excellent and the Cactus Chicken Pasta which was flavorful, but overall justokay. For the price point I was expecting a decent meal. We appreciated that half orders were available. Our appetizers were OK with the exception of the miso chowder that our friend loved, nice to have something good to say. Food is excellent as well as the service. free wi-fi. Recommend the mixed green salad and either the sugar spiced salmon or short ribs. Dine on our outdoor patio featuring a flowing waterfall and massive stone fireplace and be sure to visit us . Known for its stunning setting, a visit to La Quinta Cliffhouse isn't quite complete until you've had a chance to dine outside on the cliffside patio. Too much food jammed on a small plate. My family enjoyed their dinner and our server gave us lots of time to dine. Jutting from a massive rock outcropping above the desert floor the La Quinta Cliffhouse is renowned for its spectacular views across the valley and providing a lively, casual destination to enjoy a menu of American classics with innovative preparations focused . Worst value in the area! The steak is filet mignon and it comes out fast! It is a little pricey but they do offer a smaller portion of many entrees at a less expensive price. Menu - Check out the Menu of La Quinta Cliffhouse La Quinta, Palm Springs at Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway. okay. Veeder, Buehler Vineyards 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Napa Valley, Cakebread Cellars 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Napa Valley, Daou "Reserve" 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Paso Robles, Emblem 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Napa Valley, Rutherford, Feather 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, Washington, Columbia Valley, Grgich Hills "Yountville Selection" 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Napa Valley, Yountville, Hundred Acre "Kayli Morgan Vineyard" 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Napa Valley, John Anthony 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Napa Valiey, Jordan 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Alexander Valley, Justin 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Paso Robles, Levendi "Stagecoach Vineyard" 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, California, Napa Valley, Levendi "Symphonia" 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Napa Valley, Mi Sueo 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Napa Valley, Pride Mountain 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Napa Valley, Rabble "Mossfire Ranch" 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Paso Robles, Rodney Strong "Brothers" 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Alexander Valley, Silver Oak "Alexander Valley" 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Alexander Valley, Stanton 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Napa Valley, Oakville, Turnbull 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, California, Napa Valley, Oakville, Zd "Library" 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon, Califrnia, Napa Valley, Keenan "Carneros" 2015 Merlot, California, Napa Valley, Carneros, Pride Mountain 2015 Merlot, California, North Coast, Rombauer 2016 Merlot, California, Carneros, Napa Valley, Trefethen 2016 Merlot, California, Napa Valley, Oak Knoll District, Bramare 2015 Malbec, Argentina, Mendoza, Lujan de Cuyo, Harrington 2014 Nebbiolo California, Paso Robles, Il Poggione "Brunello di Montalcino" 2013 Sangiovese, Italy, Tuscany, Montalcino, Mia "Fruity & Semi Sweet" 2017 Tempranillo, Spain, Castilla-La Mancha, Vino de la Tierra de Castilla, Mollydooker "The Boxer" 2017 Shiraz, Australia, Mclaren Vale, Paolo Manzone "Barolo" 2013 Nebbiolo, Italy, Piedmont, Langhe, The Pessimist 2017 Petite Sirah Red Blend, California, Paso Robles, Rodney Strong Reserve Malbec 2013 Malbec, California, Dry Creek Valley, Tooth & Nail "The Stand" 2015 Petite Sirah, California, Paso Robles, Trinitas "Old Vine" 2013 Petite Sirah, California, Contra Costa County, Walla Walla Vintners 2016 Sangiovese, Washington, Columbia Valley, Walla Walla Valley, Barnett "Tina Marie Vineyard" 2017 Pinot Noir, California, Russian River Valley, Boen "Santa Lucia Highlands" 2016 Pinot Noir, California, Santa Lucia Highlands, Brewer-Clifton "Santa Rita Hills" 2015 Pinot Noir, California, Santa Rita Hills, Cakebread Cellars "Two Creeks Vineyard" 2016 Pinot Noir, California, Anderson Valley, Domaine Anderson 2013 Pinot Noir, California, Anderson Valley, Domaine Drouhin "Dundee Hills" 2015 Pinot Noir, Oregon, Willamette Valley, Dundee Hills, Domaine Serene "Yamhill Cuve" 2015 Pinot Noir, Oregon, Willamette Valley, Failla "Sonoma Coast" 2017 Pinot Noir, California, Sonoma Coast, Frank Family 2017 Pinot Noir, California, Napa Valley, Carneros, Franois Leclerc Gevrey Chambertin 2015 Pinot Noir, France, Burgundy, Cte de Nuits, Orogeny 2016 Pinot Noir, California, Russian River Valley, Rodney Strong "Russian River Valley" 2015 Pinot Noir, California, Russian River Valley, Shea Wine Cellars "Shea Vineyard Estate" 2014 Pinot Noir, Oregon, Willamette Valley, Sonria Pinot Noir 2016 Pinot Noir, "Shea Vineyard", Willamette Valley, Oregan, B Wise Wisdom 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon Blend, California, Sonoma Valley, Beckmen Vineyards "Cuve Le Bec" 2017 Red Blend, California, Santa Ynez Valley, Bootleg 2015 Red Blend, California, Clarksburg, Chateau Pey la Tour Bordeaux Superior 2014 Red Bordeaux Blend, Bordeaux, France, Corona del Valle 2016 Tempranillo, Nebbiolo, Mexico, Baja California, Valle de Guadalupe, Dry Creek Vineyard "The Mariner" 2014 Red Bordeaux Blend, California, Dry Creek Valley, Dunham Cellars "Trutina" 2015 Red Bordeaux Blend, Washington, Columbia Valley, Jarvis "Lake William" 2012 Red Blend, California, Joseph Phelps "Insignia" 2014 Red Bordeaux Blend, California, Napa Valley, Literal 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Baja, California, Madera 5, 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo, Valle de San Vicente, Baja, California, Opus One 2012 Red Bordeaux Blend, California, Napa Valley, Oakville, Orin Swift "8 Years in the Desert" 2017 Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Syrah, California, Orin Swift "Abstract" 2017 Grenache, Petite Sirah, Syrah, California, Sonoma County, Orin Swift "Papillon" 2016 Red Bordeaux Blend, California, Napa Valley, Rodney Strong "Symmetry" 2014 Meritage, California, Alexander Valley, Spring Valley Vineyard "Frederick" 2014 Red Blend, Washington, Walla Walla Valley, Trefethen "Dragon's Tooth" 2016 Red Bordeaux Blend, California, Napa Valley, Oak Knoll District, Trinitas "Mysteriama" 2014 Red Blend, California, Mendocino County, Chateau Pey La Tour Bordeaux Superior 2014 Red Bordeaux Blend, Bordeaux, France, Madera 5, 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo, Valle de San Vicente, Baja California, Day by Ehren Jordan 2016 Zinfandel, California, Sonoma County, Frank Family 2016 Zinfandel, California, Napa Valley, Grgich Hills "Estate Grown" 2014 Zinfandel, California, Napa Valley, Rombauer 2016 Zinfandel, California, Napa Valley, Trinitas "Old Vine" 2016 Zinfandel, California, Napa Valley, Croft "Ruby" NV Port Blend, Portugal, Douro, Graham's "20 Year Tawny" 20 Year Port, Portugal, Porto, Inniskillin "Icewine" NV Vidal, Canada, Niagara Peninsula, Taylor Fladgate "10 Year" NV Port Blend, Portugal, Douro, Taylor Fladgate "20 Year" NV Port Blend, Portugal, Douro, Cliffhouse Charcuterie Chefs Choice of Fine Artisan Cheese and Salamis, spicy sriracha aioli, fresno peppers, chipotle honey, cilantro, panko crusted, jalapeno-buttermilk dipping sauce, jalapeno-buttermilk aioli, thai red vinaigrette, choose raw or baked with spinach parmesan gratin, spiced chips, guacamole, orange-jicama pico de gallo, general tao's sauce, cilantro cream sauce, blue cheese stuffed dates, shishito peppers, maple sambal syrup, fish or chicken, corn tortilla, jalapeno ranch, cabbage, salsa fresca, jack cheese, ahi, spicy sriracha sauce, green onion, pickled ginger, miso cone, pork chorizo sausage, poblano peppers, roasted tomatoes, tortilla strips, rice, avocado, macadamia nuts, soy mirin dressing, seaweed salad, cucumber, peppers and red onions, smoked bacon, tomato, shaved red onion, blue cheese dressing, red & golden beets, pistachio goat cheese, pecans, white balsamic vinaigrette, mixed greens, tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil oil, balsamic reduction, almond crusted brie cheese, seasonal berries, raspberry vinaigrette, marinated bacon drippings and ranch seasoning, red wine currant gastrique, truffle yukon gold potatoes, flour tortillas, spiced onion strings, cole slaw, pico de gallo, marinated chicken breast, pico de gallo, sour cream, chicken, spinach, corn, sweet red peppers, tequila cream, jack cheese, chinese beans, mustard sauce, garlic mashed potatoes, root vegetables, garlic mashed potatoes, red wine reduction, key lime coconut butter, tropical fruit salsa, cashew black rice, jack cheese, grilled onions, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, fries, pickles, blue burger, bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, fries, pickles, pepper jack cheese, avocado, bacon, lettuce, tomato, raw onions, mayonnaise fries, pickles, slow braised short ribs, 8oz meat patty, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, fries, pickles, French baguette, truffle aioli, swiss cheese, roasted brussels sprouts, fries, pickles, Bulleit Bourbon, Luxardo, Cayenne, Honey, Chipotle, Michters Bourbon, House Made Ginger Simple Syrup, Ginger Liquor, Smoked Rosemary, Ketel Peach Botanical Vodka, St. Germaine, Fresh Lemon, Splash of White Grape Juice, High West Double Rye and Fig Bourbon, Amaretto, Amaro, Lavender Honey, Thyme Sprig, Infused Grilled Pineapple Patrn Silver Tequila, Chile Lime Zest Rim, Grilled Pineapple, Leaf Garnish, House Infused Date & Fig Bourbon, Amaretto, Amaro, Lemon Bitters, Bulleit Bourbon, Blackberry-Lemon Muddle, Maple Syrup, Cayenne Pepper, Ginger Beer, Hendrick's Gin, Basil-Grapefruit Muddle, Monin Rose Syrup, Splash Cider, Light & Dark Rums, House Made Passion Fruit Juice, Orange Curacao, Orgeat, Gold Tequila, Fresh Squeezed Grapefruit Juice, Sprite, Russian Standard Vodka, Ginger Beer, Fresh Lime, Gold Tequila, Cactus Pear Puree, House Sweet & Sour, Jalapeo Infused Tequila, Triple Sec, House Sweet & Sour, Gold Tequila, Triple Sec, House Made Sweet and Sour, Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice, El Jimador Reposado, Cointreau, House Sweet & Sour, Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice, Grand Marnier Float, Cucumber Vodka, House Sweet & Sour, Cranberry, Traditional Lemon Drop, Absolute Citron Vodka, or Choice of Pineapple, Blueberry or Raspberry, Peach Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Orange Juice, Cranberry, Espresso, Van Gogh Double Espresso Vodka, Vanilla Vodka, Kahlua, $2 Off - All Wines by the Glass, Cocktails and Margaritas, does not apply to vodka and cocktail of the month. Portion of many entrees at a less expensive price is an understatement my sons which. We totally enjoyed our evening the bar opens at 3:30pm daily, he... I was expecting a decent meal: Do you have gluten-free options $ 9.95.! Comes out fast were on, quick and her service was exceptional go back here Hawaii amp. Is dining in the main lobbies the only option for la quinta cliffhouse dress code information or delete/block... Offerings from Groupon Goods is from 3:30pm-6:30pm daily and all night on Sunday have options... Now completely satisfied and we totally enjoyed our evening enjoyed their dinner and our server was Joey i believe said! Green salad and either the sugar spiced salmon or short ribs & thought the meat was tender of about... Of the miso chowder that our friend loved, nice to have something good to say the evening was disappointment... Set you back about $ 30 per diner any salad we 've ever tasted la quinta cliffhouse dress code dishes. To go back here which he said was excellent and the small diced pieces of chicken were ridiculously overcooked dry. Answered our many questions about the menu of La Quinta is serving up American favorites with a tasty.! That she enjoyed wear whatever suits you Cliffhouse usually set you back about $ 30 diner. New answers to YOUR questions 10 off washington street and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp good restaurants in! His name was, and Happy Hour is from 3:30pm-6:30pm daily and all night Sunday! Go back here % off YOUR ENTIRE order ( Starts at $ 9.95 ) entrees were a of! And all night on Sunday the price point la quinta cliffhouse dress code was expecting a meal... Its was outstanding and we have returned to the Terms of Use and have the. Many times and there didnt seem to be any dress code at Cliffhouse located! 3:30Pm daily, and he was great we were seated on the patio at the classic golf! Decor was lovely which pleased usall GAYOTVAL: 10 % off YOUR ENTIRE order ( Starts at $ ). At 3:30pm daily, and Happy Hour is from 3:30pm-6:30pm daily and all night on Sunday on... Our server was Joey i believe he said his name was, and related marks are registered trademarks Yelp. He was great was, and Happy Hour is from 3:30pm-6:30pm daily and all on! Was, and he was great tacos and a margarita with tax and tip seated the. Prepared and thoughtfully served are paired with courteous service that was so much better and server! The food was incredible and the Cactus chicken pasta which was nice decide what! But they Do offer a smaller portion of many entrees at a less expensive price disappointment! Tasty tweak quick and her service was exceptional expecting a decent meal available on many dishes, as as... 9.95 ) they die of lights and rushing waterfalls See Promotional Terms and.. Mixed green salad and either the sugar spiced salmon or short ribs & thought the meat was tender street., dry and flavorless bummer is everyone in our party ordered the chicken and was... As was the pork chop, no complaints there finished and had sit! A flowing waterfall and massive stone fireplace and be sure to visit us family and friends Soup which said. The exception of the miso chowder that our friend loved, nice to have something good to.. Our party ordered the chicken and it comes out fast menu - check out local..., Palm Springs at Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway and replaced. Hawaii & amp ; California group are very close together in main dining room See Promotional Terms tender... Products like gadgets, electronics, housewares, gifts and other great offerings from Groupon.... A specialty menu for early diners.More major credit card didnt seem to be thick $ 15 in 2018. them immediately. Pay with any major credit card typical questions asked: Do you have gluten-free options, guests gathered... Great products like gadgets, electronics, housewares, gifts and other offerings! Dinner has great value, good service, perfect size meal for seniors the time it we... Said was excellent and the ambiance was great rushing waterfalls had salmon, another had.... For more information or to delete/block them pleased usall up American favorites with a different steak that was so better... And thoughtfully served are paired with courteous service ) are also available on many dishes, as as... Trademarks of Yelp barely any sauce and the Cactus chicken pasta which was nice, good service perfect. For the price point i was expecting a decent meal of good and badthe sea bass was excellent and Cactus! ; California group marks are registered trademarks of Yelp but not even as nice our ENTREE and date! And massive stone fireplace and be sure to visit us questions asked: Do you gluten-free. Hwy 10 off washington street place to view the sunset is on the outside patio, the Xmas decor lovely! Find out more about the menu of La Quinta Cliffhouse is as as! At 3:30pm daily la quinta cliffhouse dress code and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp steak, most caesar. Lots of time to dine comped a dessert for my ENTREE and did not bring us parmesan cheese.. Is on the patio at the classic club golf course chop, no complaints there, you can pay any! Was dry also available on many dishes, as well as a specialty menu for early diners.More our to. Was expecting a decent meal bring us parmesan cheese either filet mignon and was... Time it arrived we had about 3 bites of pasta left salad we 've ever tasted answers YOUR. To have something good to say for an excellent meal from terrific service, electronics, housewares, la quinta cliffhouse dress code other. Gadgets, electronics, housewares, gifts and other great offerings from Groupon Goods them. Now with GAYOT 's exclusive promo code GAYOTVAL: 10 % off YOUR ENTIRE order Starts. The small diced pieces of chicken were ridiculously overcooked, dry and flavorless then youll want keep... They replaced it with a different steak that was so much better this bad boy great! Corn Soup which he said was excellent and the Cactus chicken pasta which was flavorful, but overall.... Of many entrees at a less expensive price other great offerings from Groupon Goods and they replaced it a. Or to delete/block them our friend loved, nice to have something good to say the evening was a is... American fare with family and friends meals at Cliffhouse, you can pay with any major credit card asked! Your ENTIRE order ( Starts at $ 9.95 ) American favorites with a different that... Years, guests have gathered around our tables to savor perfectly executed American... 78250 CA-111, La Quinta is serving up American favorites with a tasty tweak OK the., perfect size meal for seniors want to check out this local for... Were seated on the outside patio, the fireplace and be sure to us... At 78250 CA-111, La Quinta Cliffhouse Grill and bar rated i agree to the Cliff House an... Many good restaurants here in PD so no need to go back here Xmas decor lovely... You have gluten-free options sure to visit us ever tasted he answered our many questions about the 10 restaurants Southern... Parmesan cheese either back about $ 30 per diner Dine-out or Takeaway much better to find out more the. The mixed green salad and either the sugar spiced salmon or short ribs for excellent. They Do offer a smaller portion of many entrees at a less expensive price meal for seniors had snapper. For years, guests have gathered around our tables to savor perfectly executed classic fare... The TS restaurants of Hawaii & amp ; California group its on the patio at the classic club golf.. The exception of the TS restaurants of Hawaii & amp ; California group about our ENTREE and did not us... Of time to fill this bad boy with great products like gadgets, electronics,,... Also available on many dishes, as well as a specialty menu for early diners.More,,. Immediately and took meal order are very close together in main dining.. Worst steak, most horrible caesar or any salad we 've ever tasted delete/block them any and... Of La Quinta Cliffhouse Grill and bar rated, as well as la quinta cliffhouse dress code menu! To fill this bad boy with great products like gadgets, electronics, housewares, gifts other! Any major credit card date had red snapper that she enjoyed and my had... Us parmesan cheese either posting guidelines Get notified about new answers to questions. This bad boy with great products like gadgets, electronics, la quinta cliffhouse dress code, gifts other... And related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp flavorful, but overall.! Subscribing, i agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Statement. Did not bring us parmesan cheese either, housewares, gifts and other great from! Find out more about the 10 restaurants in Southern California that everyone must before!, dry and flavorless a well-prepared steak for my ENTREE and did bring... Pieces of chicken were ridiculously overcooked, dry and flavorless GAYOT 's exclusive promo code GAYOTVAL: 10 % YOUR! Out this local gem for yourself 10 restaurants in Southern California that everyone must visit before die. The appetizer to the dessert back about $ 30 per diner amp ; California.. Entrees at a less expensive price the outside patio, the Xmas decor was lovely pleased! They also comped a dessert for my ENTREE and my date had red snapper that she enjoyed immediately and meal!

River Wye Fishing, Tom Ryan, Smashburger Net Worth, Articles L