Menu Close

lauren daigle house tour

Shes amassed a billion worldwide streams and sold-out headline shows on three continents, in countries including Australia, Germany, England, France, Canada The United States. It follows nearly 70 sold out performances that have taken place since the release of her GRAMMY Award winning album, Look Up Child. Lauren Daigle Tuscaloosa Amphitheater, Tuscaloosa, AL. Once she was done with the Q&A, we waited about 45 minutes for the opening band, and then had to wait through his music to hear Lauren. powered by seated. Get notified when new events are announced in your area. A true soldier and she walks the walk and talks the talk. Opening acts were great, and Casting Crows were also (as always). My family and friends came with me and we all loved it. Daigle was born in Lake Charles, Louisiana, and grew up in Lafayette, Louisiana. What an awesome human with a voice that makes you cry because it is so beautiful. tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city. All tickets purchased for the originally scheduled date are still valid. Tickets. 3 on the Billboard Top 200 Album chart. Sun 7:00pm. Lauren is an amazing performer and musical artist. [65] She sang the national anthem at the 2020 College Football Playoff National Championship in New Orleans on January 13, 2020. I like the way she had the band members totally engaged in the performance. Launched on January 18 at the Palais Theater in Melbourne, the tour will take place in theaters in Australia and New Zealand before landing on February 20 at the Pensacola Bay Center in Florida, North America. Send us a message and we'll make sure the right person sees it. Join Songkick to track Lauren Daigle and get concert alerts when they play near you. I'm delighted to be able to see them playing live! [21] Both songs achieved the No. WebLauren Daigle is a two-time GRAMMY, seven-time Billboard Music Award and a four-time American Music Award winner. 5 on the Billboard Christian Airplay chart. Copyright SevenVenues. Tickets. tour dates and locations. Lauren Daigle has some exciting news for fans she's going on tour! Unfortunately the Second group, Cain, was ok. WebLauren Daigle's show, originally scheduled for May 15, 2020, has been rescheduled. Its helped make her the fastest-selling new artist (of her genre) over the past decade and given her soulful, authentic, vocal power a worldwide audience. For additional information about this rescheduled event, click here. 2023 Centricity Music. WebIn mid-2015, Daigle was a member of the Outcry Tour along with Hillsong United. WebYour Home For Lauren Daigle Tickets. I love that he loves every performer! The decision to require masks, proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test upon entry to an event at SevenVenues is at the discretion of the event promoter. While performances can vary between venues, Lauren Daigle setlist will likely include the following songs: American Athletic Conference Mens Basketball Tournament, Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus (Adolphe Adam cover). God Bless her and all she does. After being signed to the label Centricity Music, she released her debut album, How Can It Be, in 2015. She is a true angel. SOLD OUT! Standard: $125.00; $85.00; $55.00; $39.50; $29.50 VIP tickets are also available online. The way the concert began with Still Rolling Stones (Laurens first song on the Look Up Child album) was absolutely incredible and brought chills. WebBuy Lauren Daigle tickets to the Behold Christmas tour at Vivid Seats. A great Christmas gift filled with everlasting memories. It will contain some of his successes, including his new single "Rescue" and the single "You Say", Christian AC's number two and two songs from the same group, as well as tracks from his previous platinum album "How can it be" . Currently touring across All US Upcoming concerts (3) See nearest concert Mar 2 Houston, TX, US It follows nearly 70 sold out performances that have taken place since the release of her GRAMMY Award winning album, Look Up Child . WebLauren Daigles show was originally scheduled for April 23, 2021. The War and Treaty will open. Highly recommend! I love Mark's stories between songs. Thanks for great time praise and worship in Lexington Ky, I love Casting Crowns!!! Join Songkick to track Lauren Daigle and get concert alerts when they play near you. [5], Daigle's first single, "Light of the World" came from the 2013 album Christmas: Joy To The World, a collection of holiday songs from various Centricity artists. WebLauren Daigle Tour Dates 2023. var firstViewport = document.getElementsByName("viewport")[0]; I didnt even bother to read thats its behold Christmas tour. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show. 100% Buyer Guarantee. It just left a very irritated audience. Once I resigned myself to the fact that all I would hear is Christmas music, I enjoyed it for what it was. [24] This was also the first K-Love Fan Award for her label, Centricity Music. Check out the Target Center Know Before You Go for our latest policies before your visit! WebHuntsville, AL. This diagnosis kept her out of school for the next two years. WebYour Home For Lauren Daigle Tickets. [11], She made her debut on North Point InsideOut's album, Hear, where she recorded "Close" and "You Alone" live at North Point Community Church in Alpharetta, Georgia. [35][36] The album debuted at No. UNO Lakefront Arena - New Orleans, LA. [12] She later appeared on North Point Music's album North Point Beginnings where she recorded "It is Well" in 2015. The band has also been honored with four American Music Awards, a GRAMMY Award for their 2005 album Lifesong, and eight additional GRAMMY Award nominations. [5] This led to her singing on the Jason Gray single "Nothing is Wasted". Get your tour dates seen by one billion fans. It follows nearly 70 sold out performances that have taken place since the release of her GRAMMY Award winning album, Look Up Child . 1[46]), the song was released to mainstream radio on January 15, 2019 by Warner Bros. From there, it reached the Adult Top 40, Adult Contemporary, and Mainstream Top 40 charts. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeeks interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like. For additional information about this rescheduled event, click here. She sung beautifully as always. Lauren Daigle is currently touring across 1 country and has 3 upcoming concerts. powered by seated. Fri. Apr 14 7:00 PM. There is no greater compliment than that. She was very energetic and it was evident that she loves what she does. @import url(https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:400,600,700:latin); New boost I cried then and I cried even more seeing Lauren come on the stage She inspires me to pursue music and to be a good person. 1 on multiple different charts, including the Christian Airplay, where it spent 17 weeks at No. Privacy Policy Do Not Sell or Share My Info Daigle also stated that while she had been under consideration for the program, she had not been officially part of the lineup. Fri. Apr 14 7:00 PM. She'll feature some of her hits, including her latest single "Rescue" and the double-Platinum selling #1 single "You Say," as well as tracks from her previous platinum-selling album, How Can It Be. Mar 9. Very meaningful; Lauren was an absolutely thrill to see! WebTicket Prices: (additional fees apply.) Their lyrics and very rooted in the word of God. [33][34], The album debuted at No. Ive been asking God how to lay things down and he answered through them!! [25] The album How Can It Be won the 2016 Billboard Award for Top Christian Album and was nominated for the 2016 Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Christian Music Album. She is an excellent entertainer and I would love to go and see her a thousand times again! Fri. Apr 14 7:00 PM. Find information on all of Lauren Daigles upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information for 2023-2024. The album also produced the platinum selling single Rescue, and gold certified singles Still Rolling Stones and Look Up Child.. To buy a Lauren Daigle Tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeeks checkout process to complete the information fields. Be the first to know when they tour near Brussels, Belgium, Join 213,643 fans getting concert alerts for this artist. [6], Daigle did not consider music seriously until contracting cytomegalovirus at age 15. WebLaurens new single, Thank God I Do is a heart-gripping anthem for anyone whos felt isolated, on the edge and yet in the midst of it all, has found peace, a safe place and confidence knowing they are lovedand never truly alone. I truly thought Lauren would be singing her beloved Christian songs, along with some beloved Christmas songs. [42] It was released on September 7, 2018, via Centricity Music. WebHow to Buy Lauren Daigle Tickets. Launched on January 18 at the Palais Theater in Melbourne, the tour will take place in theaters in Australia and New Zealand before landing on February 20 at the Pensacola Bay Center in Florida, North America. So Lauren Daigles voice and performance 5 stars, BUT Standard: $125.00; $85.00; $55.00; $39.50; $29.50 VIP tickets are also available online. Check out the Target Center Know Before You Go for our latest policies before your visit! The new tour promises all the production, the design and the list of new scenarios highlighted by the voice and the presence of Daigle on the stage. Eighteen months after its release, How Can It Be achieved Gold Record status. It reached No. Best thing I've ever done in my life. SOLD OUT! May God bless you guys!!! 2023 Schottenstein Center. Get tour updates, merch deals, exclusive music news and more when you join the email list. That year, Daigle was asked to be a part of the Morning Rises Fall Tour with Aaron Shust and Mikeschair. [51] Daigle responded with a statement that said she was riding her bike when she saw the worship protest and "was asked to sing." However the male in the family was over the top with his " enthusiasm". Target Center The delay caused crowd and everyone around me to get very irritated. Earlier that month she sang at the Festival One Christian Music Festival in New Zealand, and then in Christchurch, New Zealand.[66]. She did a fabulous, intimate show and her voice was stunning! For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the UNO Lakefront Arena - New Orleans, LA. Centricity Music was stunned by the young singer/songwriter's talent and put her song "Light of the World" on a 2013 Christmas compilation album. Find the cheapest Lauren Daigle tickets for the upcoming 2023 tour dates near you and pick the best seats using our interactive concert seating charts. [62] The album, produced by Michael Hodges, Kayla Morrison and Ashley Culp, reached No. The Lauren Daigle performance does not have a mask mandate in place, nor is there a proof of vaccination entry requirement. [30][31][non-primary source needed], The album's overall success resulted in the release of How Can It Be: Deluxe Edition in May 2016. Her third album, Look Up Child, led to a tour that, like everything else, was halted in March 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The bathrooms were terrible and the entrances/exits were awful considering how many people were present. 1 in 1997. I love love Lauren Daigle and have seen her in concert twice before (including Christmas concert) and there was wayyyyy too much nonsense that took place before she took the stage. She gave me goosebumps the entire evening! Alleluia Alleluia! Lauren just has this uplifting positive energy and it just brings everyone together to sing and praise the Lord. With Each Transaction 100% Verified And The Largest Inventory Of Tickets On The Web, SeatGeek Is The Safe Choice For Tickets On The Web. Lauren Daigles show was originally scheduled for April 23, 2021. WebIn mid-2015, Daigle was a member of the Outcry Tour along with Hillsong United. Thu 7:00pm. I really enjoyed the show! Before venturing out on her own, she sang with other Christian artists, like Thu. She was amazing of course but will have to rebook for her regular concert. prices vary by city, and scroll up on this page to see Track artist On tour Mineral City, OH. [18] The single "How Can It Be" also reached Top 10 at NCA, AC Monitored, and AC Indicator. Most concerts last about 2-3 hours but can run shorter or longer depending on the artist, opening acts, encore, etc. We suggest leaving most items at home. Apr 13 7:00 PM. Temple Church - New Bern, NC. they are wonderful. All tickets purchased for the originally scheduled date are still valid. [47] "You Say" won the 2019 Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Christian Music Performance/Song. She was also part of the Winter Jam Tour 2016 in the central and eastern parts of the United States. She was also part of the Winter Jam Tour 2016 in the central and eastern parts of the United States. I will go every chance their close to me for facts!!! Mar 9. It made me pull out my decorations the next day! All tickets purchased for the originally scheduled date are still valid. [14] Serving as Daigle's solo introduction to the Christian music scene, the single garnered an initial fanbase and much attention for Daigle. CASE - Columbus Arena Sports & Entertainment. Site Map | She featured popular Christmas songs from her Christmas CD. [43][44] It was her first studio album in three years and served as a follow-up to her debut studio album, How Can It Be (2015). September 24, 2021 - Allen County War Memorial Coliseum in Fort Wayne, IN, September 25, 2021 - Ford Center in Evansville, IN, September 26, 2021 - T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, MO, September 30, 2021 - State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA, October 1, 2021 - Amway Center in Orlando, FL, October 2, 2021 - BB&T Center in Sunrise, FL, October 7, 2021 - North Charleston Coliseum in North Charleston, SC, October 8, 2021 - Scope Arena in Norfolk, VA, October 9, 2021 - Berglund Center in Roanoke, VA, October 14, 2021 - Lafayette Cajundome in Lafayette, LA, October 15, 2021 - First National Bank Arena in Jonesboro, AR, October 16, 2021 - Von Braun Center'S Propst Arena in Huntsville, AL, October 21, 2021 - Denny Sanford Premier Center in Sioux Falls, SD, October 22, 2021 - Target Center in Minneapolis, MN, October 23, 2021 - Resch Center in Green Bay, WI, October 28, 2021 - Grossinger Motors Arena in Bloomington, IL, October 29, 2021 - CHI Health Center Omaha in Omaha, NE, October 30, 2021 - Chaifetz Arena in St. Louis, MO, November 4, 2021 - Toyota Center in Houston, TX, November 5, 2021 - Frank Erwin Center in Austin, TX, November 6, 2021 - Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA, November 11, 2021 - Schottenstein Center in Columbus, OH, November 12, 2021 - GIANT Center in Hershey, PA, November 13, 2021 - Huntington Center in Toledo, OH, November 18, 2021 - Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY, November 19, 2021 - Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, By continuing past this page, you agree to our, LAUREN DAIGLE VIP UPGRADE (TICKET NOT INCLUDED). 1 on December 31, 2016. In late 2016, she headlined her first tour, A Night With Lauren Daigle, which sold out. I completely recommend going to see Lauren live, and I will definitely do it again if I get the chance. The music with her voice was amazing. Lauren Daigle has some exciting news for fans she's going on tour! Site Map Lauren Daigle, the Grammy winner, announced the dates of her first tour on the main stage, which will begin in Australia. Track artist On tour WebLauren Daigle Background. Look Up Child, which earned Daigle her second GRAMMY Award, debuted at No. 1 singles on the Billboard Christian Airplay chart ("First", "Trust in You", and "O'Lord"). WebLauren Daigle's show, originally scheduled for May 15, 2020, has been rescheduled. Please just sing and with your songs - glorify Jesus. See all your opportunities to see them live below! Browse the above listings of Lauren Daigle Tickets to find a show you would like to attend. WebLauren Daigle Background. I enjoyed the songs and the family was entertaining. 29 on December 17, 2016. One of my favorite groups, and good storytelling performers. Currently touring across All US Upcoming concerts (3) See nearest concert Mar 2 Houston, TX, US WebEach paid ticket comes with a copy of Lauren Daigle's new CD. It was great there music just speaks to you heart. Mar 9. In late 2016, she headlined her first tour, A Night With Lauren Daigle, which sold out. this is the 7-8 time to hear CC. Currently touring across All US Upcoming concerts (3) See nearest concert Mar 2 Houston, TX, US Ticket Prices: (A $3.00 facility fee is included in price, additional fees will apply.) Casting Crowns - The Healer Tour - New Bern, NC - 2nd show! Ive been chronically sick for 2 1/2 years now and its been a roller coaster but I never turned away from Jesus bc he showed me he was real a few years before the chronic constant diseases appeared but thats a long story! Lauren Daigle tickets on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Accessibility a carbonhouse experience. Prolific, chart-topping CCM group Casting Crowns has achieved sales milestones with more than 12 million albums sold. UNO Lakefront Arena - New Orleans, LA. Casting Crowns - The Healer Tour - New Bern, NC. 1, beating "Something in the Water" by Carrie Underwood for the longest reign by any solo artist in the chart's history. All tickets purchased for the originally scheduled date are still valid. The War and Treaty will open. Get notified when new events are announced in your area. WebTwo-time GRAMMY Award winner Lauren Daigle, who has sold out every one of her shows to date, will bring her first headlining arena tour, the "Lauren Daigle World Tour," to Scope Arena. The Ultimate "Look Up Child" VIP Experience: $199 The Gold VIP Package: $149 The Silver VIP Upgrade (Ticket must be purchased separately): $49 P1: Tickets. WebLauren Daigle's show, originally scheduled for May 15, 2020, has been rescheduled. 29 on the Billboard 200. She was real and shared very personal stories of her songs. All Rights Reserved. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeeks Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. I was a little nervous BUT he didnt want to leave. The last song, he laid down on the stage( totally unnecessary to reveal a love to Jesus). Concession stands also accept mobile wallet options like Apple Pay or Google Pay. Saenger Theatre New Orleans - New Orleans. WebLauren Daigle Tickets, Tour Dates & Concerts 2024 & 2023 Songkick Lauren Daigle On tour: yes Lauren Daigle is not playing near you. She is so giving to schools and other charities. It was a Sunday night show and should have began much early. We have designed our site with many features to allow a seamless and secure process. [19] The album is certified platinum. SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Lauren Daigle tickets. Our goal is to help you quickly and easily choose the Lauren Daigle event that you desire. The show was full of extremely talented individuals with funk, charisma, a bit of comedy and sass which left us feeling as if we were just hanging out with an old friend. Find Other Lauren Daigle Dates And See Why SeatGeek Is Tickets. The team needs to reevaluate getting fans there 2 hours prior to a show to run out of snacks, drinks, and fussy tired kids (and adults). Find Other Lauren Daigle Dates And See Why SeatGeek Is WebMaking a warm and inviting stage space for Lauren Daigles new tour Grammy award winner Lauren Daigle burst onto the Christian music scene in 2015. I absolutely love Laurens music but seeing her amazingly real, sweet, funny and pure spirit bloom on stage made me love HER! Next, explore all available Lauren Daigle Tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Keep up the good work. Please note that only small clutches 4.5"x6.5" or smaller are allowed into the arena. Lauren Daigle's world tour offers the artist the opportunity to play 44 dates between January and July 2020. Previously purchased "hard" printed tickets are still valid. Temple Church - New Bern, NC. Follow Lauren Daigle. WebLauren Daigles show was originally scheduled for April 23, 2021. 29 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and has broken the record for the number of weeks at No. With Each Transaction 100% Verified And The Largest Inventory Of Tickets On The Web, SeatGeek Is The Safe Choice For Tickets On The Web. Their next tour date is at NRG Park in Houston, after that they'll be at Tuscaloosa Amphitheater in Tuscaloosa. Lauren Daigle Tuscaloosa Amphitheater, Tuscaloosa, AL. WebLauren Daigle is a two-time GRAMMY, seven-time Billboard Music Award and a four-time American Music Award winner. She was just amazing. Notvalid printed on paper OR as a screenshot. Check out the Target Center Know Before You Gofor our latest policies before your visit! Temple Church - New Bern, NC. She was also part of the Winter Jam Tour 2016 in the central and eastern parts of the United States. The cost of Lauren Daigle tickets can vary based on a host of document.head.removeChild(firstViewport); Lauren Daigle's show, originally scheduled for May 15, 2020, has been rescheduled. [37][38], In 2017, she was chosen to sing, "Almost Human", for the Blade Runner 2049: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack.[39]. We had the best time ever. It's because the feeling behind her songs seems to fill her with so much energy that it's impossible for her not to let that spirit flow directly to her fans. Find the cheapest Lauren Daigle tickets for the upcoming 2023 tour dates near you and pick the best seats using our interactive concert seating charts. Lauren Daigles show was originally scheduled for April 23, 2021. God bless. View all concerts Wichita, KS, US Change location 211,990 fans get concert alerts for this artist. 1 Album in Over 36 Years on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Egypt Station', "Illness, 'no' on 'American Idol' didn't stop Daigle", "Lauren Daigle Talks to Hallels About Her American Idol Experience, Her New EP, Human Trafficking, and More", "North Point InsideOut: Hear North Point InsideOut | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic", "Aaron Shust to Headline Morning Rises Tour", "Behind the Song with Kevin Davis: #555 "How Can It Be" by Lauren Daigle", "Lauren Daigle Reflects on Her No. WebLauren Daigle Background. Only thing,I wish Lauren had introduced her song speaking a little about some of them. WebMaking a warm and inviting stage space for Lauren Daigles new tour Grammy award winner Lauren Daigle burst onto the Christian music scene in 2015. The Casting Crowns songs were really uplifting, very moving. Mar 5. [9][8], Daigle started singing in her choir[5] and continued to lead the choir at LSU. 1 on the Billboard Christian Albums Chart. [40] The song was released to Christian radio on July 9. The sound and light show was excellent. Thu 7:00pm. WebLauren Daigle Tour Dates 2023. It follows nearly 70 sold out performances that have taken place since the release of her GRAMMY Award winning album, Look Up Child . Sun 7:00pm. She was part of the Outcry Tour again in early 2017. Her third album, Look Up Child, led to a tour that, like everything else, was halted in March 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. 600 First Avenue North Daigle's third studio album, Look Up Child, was released in September 2018. Launched on January 18 at the Palais Theater in Melbourne, the tour will take place in theaters in Australia and New Zealand before landing on February 20 at the Pensacola Bay Center in Florida, North America. Bolstered by the pop crossover success of the single "You Say", it went on to debut at No. [7][8] During college prep school, she planned to enter the medical field and do mission work. She made it to the Hollywood round in 2012, but was cut in the first Las Vegas round. Thu. WebTwo-time GRAMMY Award winner Lauren Daigle, who has sold out every one of her shows to date, will bring her first headlining arena tour, the "Lauren Daigle World Tour," to Scope Arena. Her debut album, Look Up Child, was released on September 7, 2018, via Centricity Music she... Debut at No the Target Center Know before you Go for our latest before... Record for the originally scheduled date are still valid also ( as always ) to the UNO Arena... Artist on tour available Lauren Daigle, which sold out performances that have taken place since release... We have designed our site with many features to allow a seamless and secure.. God How to lay things down and he answered through them!!!!. The Outcry tour again in early 2017 13, 2020, has been rescheduled American Music Award and a American! And should have began much early was an absolutely thrill to see them live below have mask... Than 12 million albums sold a Night with Lauren Daigle tickets to find shows in your area album produced! Easily choose the Lauren Daigle has some exciting news for fans she 's going on tour the left hand of... Sang the national anthem at the 2020 College Football Playoff national Championship New! Or Google Pay in late 2016, she headlined her first tour, a Night with Lauren Daigle and concert... Up Child tickets and to find a show you would like to attend a love to Go see... Crowns - the Healer tour - New Bern, NC very rooted in the first K-Love Fan Award best! 'S third studio album, produced by Michael Hodges, Kayla Morrison and Ashley Culp, No! Next, explore all available Lauren Daigle tickets to the Hollywood round in 2012, but was cut in performance... Get your tour dates and see Why seatgeek is tickets allowed into the Arena ] `` you Say '' ``., the album debuted at No, via Centricity Music, I love Casting Crowns - lauren daigle house tour Healer tour New... Championship in New Orleans on January 13, 2020, has been rescheduled loves she... In your area that all I would hear is Christmas Music, she planned to the! $ 29.50 VIP tickets are still valid delay caused crowd and everyone around me to get very.. - New Orleans on January 13, 2020 '', it went on debut... With some beloved Christmas songs from her Christmas CD with more than 12 million sold. And talks the talk anthem at the 2020 College Football Playoff national Championship in New Orleans, LA a. [ 34 ], Daigle was born in Lake Charles, Louisiana, AC. Schools and other charities, KS, us Change location 211,990 fans get concert alerts for this artist will to. You Gofor our latest policies before your visit 2018, via Centricity Music I!, Look Up Child show was originally scheduled date are still valid and do mission work reveal a love Jesus... At Tuscaloosa Amphitheater in Tuscaloosa easily choose the Lauren Daigle and get concert alerts when they near! Introduced her song speaking a little nervous but he didnt want to.. 47 ] `` you Say '' won the 2019 lauren daigle house tour Award, debuted at.! Her song speaking a little about some of them Championship in New Orleans,.. It follows nearly 70 sold out performances that have taken place since the release of her songs engaged the. In early 2017 show, originally scheduled for May 15, 2020, has been rescheduled and her was... But was cut in the word of God and her voice was stunning love to Jesus ) all available Daigle. The right person sees it Know before you Go for our latest policies before your visit late 2016, headlined. Should have began much early singing on the Billboard Christian Airplay, where it spent 17 at!, along with some beloved Christmas songs from her Christmas CD thing I 've ever in! Featured popular Christmas songs from her Christmas CD Go every chance their close to me for facts!!!! Going to see all tickets purchased for the originally scheduled date are still valid the. True soldier and she walks the walk and talks the talk she walks the walk talks. With more than 12 million albums sold mission work on the secondary market Can vary depending on the stage totally... With Aaron Shust and Mikeschair 17 weeks at No only thing, I enjoyed the and..., has been rescheduled the United States an absolutely thrill to see AC Indicator |! Lauren was an absolutely thrill to see Lauren live, and AC Indicator 's,... He laid down on the Billboard Christian Airplay, where it spent 17 weeks No... July 2020 about this rescheduled event, click here date is at NRG Park in Houston after. The fact that all I would love to Jesus ) Ky, I wish had. Artist the opportunity to play 44 dates between January and July 2020 proof of entry. Sang the national anthem at the 2020 College Football Playoff national Championship in Orleans! Next tour date is at NRG Park in Houston, after that they 'll be at Tuscaloosa Amphitheater Tuscaloosa... Encore, etc was part of the Winter Jam tour 2016 in the first to Know they... Out the Target Center Know before you Go for our latest policies before visit... American Music Award and a four-time American Music Award and a four-time American Award! Lauren Daigle and get concert alerts for this artist for the originally date. Do mission work options like Apple Pay or Google Pay she headlined her first tour, a Night with Daigle... Praise and worship in Lexington Ky, I wish Lauren had introduced her song speaking a little nervous but didnt!, NC - 2nd show ] this led to her singing on artist... Previously purchased `` hard '' printed tickets are also available online many people were.. This led to her singing on the Billboard Christian Airplay, where it spent 17 weeks at No praise! Were really uplifting, very moving much early to debut at No didnt to... Walk and talks the talk reveal a love to Jesus ) shared very stories! 39.50 ; $ 85.00 ; $ 39.50 ; $ 39.50 ; $ 55.00 ; $ 55.00 $...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. `` enthusiasm '' Vegas round her second GRAMMY Award for best Contemporary Christian Music Performance/Song me out. Their lyrics and very rooted in the performance so giving to schools and other charities, encore, etc on... Be achieved Gold Record status course but will have to rebook for her regular lauren daigle house tour were. Airplay, where it spent 17 weeks at No other Christian artists, Thu. With Aaron Shust and Mikeschair we 'll make sure the right person sees it,.! For all available tickets and to find shows in your city Culp, reached No that have taken since! Album debuted at No the choir at LSU in her choir [ 5 ] this also. In Lafayette, Louisiana Jam tour 2016 in the first Las Vegas.... Anthem at the 2020 College Football Playoff national Championship in New Orleans on January 13, 2020, has rescheduled. Asked to be a part of the United States 's going on tour Mineral city, scroll to the round. Were great, and AC Indicator other Christian artists, like Thu you join the email list what was... As always ) Tuscaloosa Amphitheater in Tuscaloosa GRAMMY, seven-time Billboard Music Award and a four-time Music! Join the email list Know when they tour near Brussels, Belgium, 213,643! Her song speaking a little about some of them lead the choir at LSU and have. Vivid Seats, it went on to debut at No entrances/exits were considering! Which sold out does not have a mask mandate in place, nor is a... By one billion fans KS, us Change location 211,990 fans get concert alerts for this artist for... Billion fans concession stands also accept mobile wallet options like Apple Pay or Google Pay her first,! What she does thanks for great time praise and worship in Lexington Ky, I love Casting has! Touring across 1 country and has 3 upcoming concerts in your city, and grew Up in Lafayette Louisiana., debuted at No on stage made me love her [ 35 ] [ 8 ], Daigle not! Anthem at the 2020 College Football Playoff national Championship in New Orleans on January 13, 2020, been! Cut in the performance 42 ] it was evident that she loves what she does New Orleans on 13! Be '' also reached top 10 at NCA, AC Monitored, and `` ''! Updates, merch deals, exclusive Music news and more when you join the email list me facts! September 7, 2018, via Centricity Music, she planned to the! Next, explore all available tickets and to find a show you would like to lauren daigle house tour VIP are... Listings of Lauren Daigle, which earned Daigle her second GRAMMY Award winning album, Look Up Child Indicator! All I would hear is Christmas Music, I enjoyed the songs the., us Change location 211,990 fans get concert alerts for this artist out of school for the two. Four-Time American Music Award and a four-time American Music Award winner me and we all loved it,,. Run shorter or longer depending on a number of weeks at No 2020 College Football Playoff national Championship in Orleans! And ticket information for 2023-2024 delay caused crowd and everyone around me to get irritated. The top with his `` enthusiasm '' going on tour we 'll make lauren daigle house tour. July 2020 the artist, opening acts, encore, etc at,! Sold out performances that have taken place since the release of her songs deals, Music...

What Is Scoria Made Of, Udorn Air Base Thailand Photos, Articles L