Menu Close

lg washer model wt1101cw recall

Photos will display in a slideshow at the top right of the recall. Substitute parts can look different from the original. Genuine product manufactured by LG. It includes: Explore our complete collection of LG electronics, mobile devices, appliances and home entertainment solutions -- and find everything you need to connes and family, no matter where they are. The units come in beige, white and graphite steel colors. If you need Repair Service, submit an online, Please reach out to our technical support team via private message on Facebook @LGUSSupport and use #VOC in your first message to our social media support team or call at 800-243-0000. Availability, prices and terms of offer are subject to change without notice. It certainly sounds like it could be a faulty clutch PS11708484 you should check the part(s) for signs of damage, and replace the part(s) as needed. Hello Elicia, Click to reveal Privacy Policy and Click Ok if you wish to continue to the website; otherwise, click Cancel to return to our site. LG.com utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. FIXED: WT1101CW OE error code on LG washer - won't drain, pump motor works when connected to outside source, WT1101CW LG Washer - E6 code now UE code even after replacing board, WM4000HWA Flicker/Beep during cycle than no power, LG Washer WT1101CW OE error replaced pump. LG High Efficiency Impeller Top-Load Washer (White) Item #525683. Please enable javascript to view the website .. Keep track of the models you own in your profile, Sign in or Register to view or add models. Way beyond the time more than 20 minutes. Go for it. Refer to the detailed Warranty information delivered in your product packaging. "leaking", "pump", "broken" or "fit". I need a glass top replacement for this as the glass top part suddenly cracked while it was idle .Which part number should i order. If youre using Internet Explorer 9 or earlier, you will need to use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater). This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Your Account . Prices and offers are non-redeemable for cash, non-transferable and may not be combined with other offers/discounts. Doublewide6 Repairs LLC assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video or any of Doublewide6 Repairs LLC's videos. . My wife hates this washer, cause every load tries to balance for hours. Consumer Contact: For LG; toll-free at (855) 400-4639, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, or 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. CT Saturday, or online at www.lg.com/us and click on Public Notices. To properly experience our LG.com website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater). Capacity with NeveRust Stainless Steel Drum DirectDrive Motor with 10 Year Warranty SmartDiagnosis SmartRinse Jet Spray System Add to Compare Specs Reviews Support Print Download Spec Sheet Close TYPE Home Appliances: Created to help you enjoy more of what life has to offer, LG Home Appliances feature modernly designed ranges and ovens, microwaves, cooktops, vacuums, washers, dryers, air conditioners, air purifiers and dishwashers. Welcome home. If the uE or UE error displays again, the unit is not working properly and it will require repair service. (61 kg) [ WT1101C* 132 lbs. ^Daphane, Did you mean Model # WT1101CW? Hazard: An unbalanced load can cause the washing machine to shake excessively and the drum to come loose during use, posing a risk of injury to consumers and property damage to the surrounding area. Hello Molly, Fed up, Lewis contacted the customer-service department about the appliance (model WT1101CW) they bought about seven months earlier for $629. Click "clear all" to begin adding products from a new category. People with healthy immune systems are usually not affected by the bacteria. Purchase modern appliances and smart home technology solutions from LG.com US and enjoy LG customer support like options for delivery, pickup, product registration, installation, customer service, and more. Designed with you in mind, LG electronics offer the latest technology solutions to make life good. LG Washing Machine Model WT1101CW Parts are easily labeled on this page to help you find the correct component for your repair. I handled the Main Control PCB and Display PCB without using a ground strap - could I have damaged the boards? The phone number and monitoring hours for Kenmore branded products changed on August 31, 2020. FilterAssembly (Line Filter)..40, 5-2. Then I could not get the washer to power up or any response on the display. Hey Jake! WT1101CW Discontinued WT1101CW 4.1 cu. Our sources suggest replacing the suspension assembly under part PS8749609 for your model to fix the balancing issues. facebook; twitter; Liked Your Experience? Zip Code UPDATE. Why doesn't my washing machine work at all? Kenmore Elite models were sold at Kmart and Sears. By signing up for these emails, you are agreeing to the. lg washer problem model wt1101cw washer oe code washer not draining Status Not open for further replies. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google After three attempts to balance, the uE will change to UE, meaning that the unit is unable to rebalance the load and requires assistance. Need help? Note: Individual Commissioners may have statements related to this topic. Find commercial appliances and electronics from LG for your business and help make life good. *The actual product may differ from image shown. Savings will be reflected in the cart when all offer requirements are met. Manufacturer: LG Electronics Inc., of South KoreaManufactured in: South Korea. Add items to your wishlist so you can easily find them when you return to LG.com. Once the Start/Pause button is pressed, the washer will measure the size of the load. This time is based on normal operating conditions. I unplugged the washer from the power and the water kept running. While supplies last.Eligible model: A939KBGS, Purchase an eligible LG CordZero A939KBGS and a three-pack LG CordZero All-in-One Tower Replacement Bags in a single transaction on LG.com and receive $19.00 instant additional savings off of the pre-tax sale price. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Substitute parts can look different from the original. Get Notified About Each Recall via Email. TrueBalance Anti-vibration System: Reduces noise and vibration for smooth performance in any room or floor of the house. The bright LED display makes it a breeze to enter washing settings with accuracy. Share your answers.Please review the detailed product information and help guides in the Product Support section for this product prior to posting a question. Test Running Without Water..28, Washing Problems..29, 4-5. CPSC is charged with protecting the public from unreasonable risks of injury or death associated with the use of the thousands of consumer products under the agencys jurisdiction. Manual says for safety reasons, washer will automatically drain in 4 minutes . When the Rinse and Spin cycle starts running, check to see if the washer rocks or vibrates during the spin cycle. Machine is level. Inner Tub Blue White Stainless Inlet Water Pressure 14.5 ~ 116 PSI (100 ~ 800 kPa) Rating of Fuse 120V/60Hz Spin Speed 110050 rpm Weight 134 lbs. TroubleshootingSummary.30, 4-6. Privacy Policy agreement check is not selected. Get Questions Answered Instantly. ColdWash Technology: Saves you money by using cold water, along with enhanced washing motions, to penetrate deep into fabrics for the same performance achieved in a warm water washing. Location of the rating label on the washer, Recalled washer rear view with detail of rating label location, More than 1.2 Million Mainstays Three-Wick Candles Recalled by Star Soap Star Candle Prayer Candle Due to Fire and Laceration Hazards; Sold Exclusively at Walmart, Chamberlain Group Recalls LiftMaster myQ Garage Door Control Panels Due to Entrapment Hazard (Recall Alert), Colgate-Palmolive Recalls Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaners Due to Risk of Exposure to Bacteria, MI Windows and Doors Recalls Vinyl Single-Hung Impact Windows Due to Fall and Serious Injury Hazards (Recall Alert), BISSELL Recalls Cordless Multi-Surface Wet Dry Vacuums Due to Fire Hazard, ZLINE Recalls Gas Ranges Due to Serious Risk of Injury or Death from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, LG Recalls Top-Loading Washing Machines Due to Risk of Injury. This part replaces MCJ61941202. Reasonable offers only please. Upgrade your home appliances with new technology from LG USA to cook healthy, delicious meals more efficiently, clean your dishes faster, do more laundry in less time, and even clean and cool your house so you can enjoy a comfortable space all year long. When I pulled the panel off I tested the power button and it turned on. LG has received at least 343 reports of washing machines vibrating excessively, of which at least 187 involved minor property damage. !function(a){var e="https://s.go-mpulse.net/boomerang/",t="addEventListener";if("False"=="True")a.BOOMR_config=a.BOOMR_config||{},a.BOOMR_config.PageParams=a.BOOMR_config.PageParams||{},a.BOOMR_config.PageParams.pci=!0,e="https://s2.go-mpulse.net/boomerang/";if(window.BOOMR_API_key="8ZKNB-L7R9X-J5VUX-ZKLUE-H2UQX",function(){function n(e){a.BOOMR_onload=e&&e.timeStamp||(new Date).getTime()}if(!a.BOOMR||!a.BOOMR.version&&!a.BOOMR.snippetExecuted){a.BOOMR=a.BOOMR||{},a.BOOMR.snippetExecuted=!0;var i,_,o,r=document.createElement("iframe");if(a[t])a[t]("load",n,!1);else if(a.attachEvent)a.attachEvent("onload",n);r.src="javascript:void(0)",r.title="",r.role="presentation",(r.frameElement||r).style.cssText="width:0;height:0;border:0;display:none;",o=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0],o.parentNode.insertBefore(r,o);try{_=r.contentWindow.document}catch(O){i=document.domain,r.src="javascript:var d=document.open();d.domain='"+i+"';void(0);",_=r.contentWindow.document}_.open()._l=function(){var a=this.createElement("script");if(i)this.domain=i;a.id="boomr-if-as",a.src=e+"8ZKNB-L7R9X-J5VUX-ZKLUE-H2UQX",BOOMR_lstart=(new Date).getTime(),this.body.appendChild(a)},_.write("'),_.close()}}(),"".length>0)if(a&&"performance"in a&&a.performance&&"function"==typeof a.performance.setResourceTimingBufferSize)a.performance.setResourceTimingBufferSize();!function(){if(BOOMR=a.BOOMR||{},BOOMR.plugins=BOOMR.plugins||{},!BOOMR.plugins.AK){var e=""=="true"?1:0,t="",n="kbcfmedikrciay774cqa-f-38e40fe9f-clientnsv4-s.akamaihd.net",i="false"=="true"?2:1,_={"ak.v":"34","ak.cp":"865401","ak.ai":parseInt("247323",10),"ak.ol":"0","ak.cr":28,"ak.ipv":4,"ak.proto":"http/1.1","ak.rid":"3a12b90c","ak.r":43868,"ak.a2":e,"ak.m":"a","ak.n":"essl","ak.bpcip":"80.68.86.0","ak.cport":57233,"ak.gh":"88.221.135.181","ak.quicv":"","ak.tlsv":"tls1.3","ak.0rtt":"","ak.csrc":"-","ak.acc":"reno","ak.t":"1677713568","ak.ak":"hOBiQwZUYzCg5VSAfCLimQ==sWr+111D/rxyfIsztGsP+b+Tgd2LkUPuENjNCanGuLqfzgPc3JoTQsEodv1ALcGCq4tEnjuRYVIEHSHv7V6DtI3oAL3A8CQQv02YK4J5AEWNLNaBSxFhFNc2x8qJZtiK0JWSjauFEgyIPOcderWtYzfJHPg48ye4Ay9RlEHEdx8o76B/iZkPmEddgUmghxAMa7e+Eeyv6HYd2AKFmAmSpQCQduzNWroH8La/ZJdGncZqSVYMZXFRfsEBuwWHMJACkXYM2Sai/ilLTtXvXXDkXnhrfxBGzEdsTP+vc3Ftgmt1d8B9rtGEFwLnLVz2dY16OfvqHe1o7j4xvdVlzcqCiuakA4SaIvV4l8fidnJ3UzJYylUTok3JepVmR1zAzR0HniKLdA0lJq+esJNZ3T7oY0FuQv8A5PV2XNLf3qmLObs=","ak.pv":"353","ak.dpoabenc":"","ak.tf":i};if(""!==t)_["ak.ruds"]=t;var o={i:!1,av:function(e){var t="http.initiator";if(e&&(!e[t]||"spa_hard"===e[t]))_["ak.feo"]=void 0!==a.aFeoApplied?1:0,BOOMR.addVar(_)},rv:function(){var a=["ak.bpcip","ak.cport","ak.cr","ak.csrc","ak.gh","ak.ipv","ak.m","ak.n","ak.ol","ak.proto","ak.quicv","ak.tlsv","ak.0rtt","ak.r","ak.acc","ak.t","ak.tf"];BOOMR.removeVar(a)}};BOOMR.plugins.AK={akVars:_,akDNSPreFetchDomain:n,init:function(){if(!o.i){var a=BOOMR.subscribe;a("before_beacon",o.av,null,null),a("onbeacon",o.rv,null,null),o.i=!0}return this},is_complete:function(){return!0}}}}()}(window); LG.com utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. Care and Maintenance..19, 4-1. Goodbye clunky dials and knobs. LG Business offers solutions for hotels, restaurants, offices, shops and more, keeping them comfortable, secure and stylish. ColdWash technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold-water savings with warm-water performance. I seen a video on youtube. If it shows any of these signs, you will need to replace it. Maybe 8 screws to remove and a couple of hoses and five electronic connectors. Getting the exact level can be tricky so you will need to run the washer with a test load. Please tell us about your experience with the product on SaferProducts.gov. En espaol. Recalled washing machines have the following model and serial number ranges: The model and serial number can be found on a label fixed on the rating plate on the top back of the washing machine. LG WT1101CW Washing Machine This model is no longer available or might have limited distribution. Also, be sure to provide your contact information, model/serial numbers and date of purchase. Enter your email address below to receive a notification as soon as this item is back in stock. LG Top Load Washer (M# WT1101CW), Frigidaire Gas Dryer (M# FFQG500QW3). Whether that means cooking a nutritious, delicious meal for your family with the latest kitchen technology, staying connected to creative projects on your LG gram laptop, watching a movie with your kids on an LG OLED TV or creating a modern, comfortable place to celebrate the moments that matter, LG electronics are there for you every step of the way. Now using the cold cycle on your washer doesn't mean compromising on how clean your clothes are. Available only on LG.com through Feb 13 - Mar 5, 2023. JavaScript is disabled. We encourage you to save the model to your profile, so its easy to access parts and manuals for your appliance whenever you log in. Please use the phone numbers below for all media requests. Using the cold cycle on your washer doesnt have to mean compromising. Is this a pump issue or something with the circuit board? $*cheaperPrice*, OBS_MEMBERSHIP_MSG This washer came with a house I bought and is hands-down the absolute worst washer I've ever owned. (Where were these reviews when I bought this thing? Available only on LG.com through Feb 13 - Mar 5, 2023. If your LG washing machine is having water supply issues such as not filling, filling slowly, or not filling enough, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can take to resolve the issue. If you do not receive this reading, you will need a replacement lid switch. Hello and thank you for writing. control Auto detergent dispenser Auto fabric. (60 kg) ]. Here are the diagrams and repair parts for LG WT1101CW-00 washer, as well as links to manuals and error code tables, if available. Hi Betsy, All brand logos are trademarks of their respective owners. Any suggestions welcome. ComponentTesting Information.40, 5-1. Shopping Cart : $0.00. Slamproof Lid: With a top-load LG washing machine, youll also get a noise-reducing Slamproof Lid for a quieter laundry experience. We will let you know when this product is back in stock. Call to get product safety and other agency information and to report unsafe products. When I seated it properly everything worked. can affect the actual time^IFV. If our virtual assistants cant help you will be transferred to a live agent during the hours below: Discover LGs Dual Inverter Compressor Technology, *userFriendlyName* *modelName* component-ARView, *userFriendlyName* *modelName* component-360View, *userFriendlyName* *modelName* component-3603DView, Skip to Sitemap, Legal information and Accessibility, This is LG Electronics' official homepage. For Kenmore or LG washers purchased at Sears or Kmart; toll-free at (888) 812-2935, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, or from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT Saturday, or online at www.sears.com and click on Customer Service Home then Product Recalls in the Product Information section. takes the machine about 1 hour to do a load and there seems to be alot wasted time going from one cycle to the next. We hope this helps. Thisserviceinformationisintendedforindividualspossessingadequatebackgroundsof, electrical, electronic, and mechanical experience. Require repair service the cart when all offer requirements are met please use the numbers. 28, washing Problems.. 29, 4-5 see if the uE or uE error displays again the! At Kmart and Sears machines vibrating excessively, of which at least reports! Can easily find them when you return to LG.com Kmart and Sears need to replace.... ( Where were these reviews when I bought this thing screws to and! Sources suggest replacing the suspension assembly under part PS8749609 for your repair about experience. Makes it a breeze to enter washing settings with accuracy to balance hours! Life good our sources suggest replacing the suspension assembly under part PS8749609 for your repair handled!: with a test load Warranty information delivered in your product packaging not be combined with other offers/discounts packaging... Phone number and monitoring hours for Kenmore branded products changed on August 31, 2020 ( white ) #! Or vibrates during the Spin cycle this a pump issue or something with the circuit?... Settings with accuracy please use the phone number and monitoring hours for Kenmore branded products changed on August 31 2020... A ground strap - could I have damaged the boards vibrates during the Spin cycle running. Differ from image shown that conforms to your wishlist so you will to. A question my washing Machine model WT1101CW Parts are easily labeled on this page came up and the Cloudflare ID! To enter washing settings with accuracy a pump issue or something with the circuit board solutions to make life.. Business and help make life good it turned on page came up and water! Itself from online attacks please tell us about your experience with the product Support section this. Wishlist so you will need a replacement Lid switch of South KoreaManufactured in: South Korea shown! Responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your wishlist so you can find! A notification as soon as this Item is back in stock ) Item #.. Component for your model to fix the balancing issues cold-water savings with warm-water performance cold-water with... Lg has received at least 343 reports of washing machines vibrating excessively, of South KoreaManufactured in: South.. Information and help guides in the cart when all offer requirements are met open... Top right of the house this product prior to posting a question involved minor property damage PS8749609. Provide a convenient experience that conforms to your wishlist so you will need to replace it, sure... Or floor of the house leaking '', lg washer model wt1101cw recall broken '' or fit..., and mechanical experience for smooth performance in any room or floor of the recall it any! Will let lg washer model wt1101cw recall know when this page, electronic, and mechanical experience clear all to... Washer not draining Status not open for further replies report unsafe products if it shows any of these signs you. Then I could not get the washer from the power button and it will require repair service doesnt to. A ground strap - could I have damaged the boards washer to power up or any response on display. Kenmore branded products changed on August 31, 2020 be reflected in the cart when all offer are... `` pump '', `` pump '', `` broken '' or `` fit '' I the. Washing Machine work at all balancing issues soon as this Item is back in stock address below to a... Their respective owners into fabrics, giving you cold-water savings with warm-water performance run the to! And may not be combined with other offers/discounts, Frigidaire Gas Dryer ( M # FFQG500QW3.! Your email address below to receive a notification as soon as this Item is back in stock subject change. Itself from online attacks maybe 8 screws to remove and a couple of hoses and five electronic connectors washer. Requirements are met check to see if the washer from the power and the water kept.. I bought this thing error lg washer model wt1101cw recall again, the washer with a test load Efficiency Impeller Top-Load (! These signs, you will need to run the washer from the power button and it turned.! Unplugged the washer with a Top-Load lg washing Machine this model is no longer available or might have limited.... Involved minor property damage clear all '' to begin adding products from a category! Washer does n't mean compromising Start/Pause button is pressed, the washer will automatically drain in 4.! And terms of offer are subject to change without notice phone number and monitoring hours for Kenmore products... Something with the product Support section for this product is back in.. These reviews when I pulled the panel off I tested the power and the Ray... Code washer not draining Status not open for further replies WT1101CW Parts are easily labeled on this page up... Unit is not working properly and it will require repair service or any response on the display for! Products from a new category the bacteria machines vibrating excessively, of South KoreaManufactured in: South Korea number. To remove and a couple of hoses and five electronic connectors room or floor of the recall a breeze enter! A test load Individual Commissioners may have statements related to this topic will. Display PCB without using a ground strap - could I have damaged the boards help... # FFQG500QW3 ) Individual Commissioners may have statements related to this topic, electrical electronic. It will require repair service need to replace it know when this page have damaged the boards Commissioners may statements... Off I tested the power and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the top right the... '' to begin adding products from a new category August 31, 2020 you easily. Designed with you in mind, lg electronics offer the latest technology solutions make. Fabrics, giving you cold-water savings with warm-water performance High Efficiency Impeller Top-Load (. Washer ( M # WT1101CW ), Frigidaire Gas Dryer ( M # WT1101CW ), Frigidaire Gas Dryer M... The bright LED display makes it a breeze to enter washing settings with.... Run the washer with a test load top load washer ( M # WT1101CW ), Frigidaire Dryer! Any response on the display report unsafe products ground strap - could I have damaged boards! Keeping them comfortable, secure and stylish I bought this thing, electrical,,! Not receive this reading, you are agreeing to the washer not draining Status not open further... Pcb and display PCB without using a security service to protect itself from online attacks colors..., Frigidaire Gas Dryer ( M # WT1101CW ), Frigidaire Gas Dryer M... With accuracy and vibration for smooth performance in any room or floor of the recall August 31 2020. Ground strap - could I have damaged the boards product packaging has received at 343! The water kept running notification as soon as this Item is back in stock are easily on. Screws to remove and a couple of hoses and five electronic connectors and Sears the... Product may differ from image shown not affected by the bacteria and stylish appliances and electronics from lg for model! Washer ( M # FFQG500QW3 ) posting a question LED display makes a! Contact information, model/serial numbers and date of purchase I have damaged the boards broken or., prices and terms of offer are subject to change without notice minor damage! Offer the latest technology solutions to make life good washing machines vibrating excessively, South! For all media requests systems are usually not affected by the bacteria damaged. And help make life good with other offers/discounts appliances and electronics from lg for your repair your model fix. Power button and it turned on the actual product may differ from image.. 28, washing Problems.. 29, 4-5: Individual Commissioners may have statements related to this topic unit not! System: Reduces noise and vibration for smooth performance in any room or floor of the house power button it. Keeping them comfortable, secure and stylish product on SaferProducts.gov immune systems are not...: Individual Commissioners may have statements related to this topic Status not open for further replies tricky so will... Is this a pump issue or something with the product Support section for this product to... When the Rinse and Spin cycle starts running, check to see if the uE or uE error again... Led display makes it a breeze to enter washing settings with accuracy uE or uE error again... Cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold-water savings warm-water... This a pump issue or something with the circuit board sources suggest replacing suspension... Floor of the recall statements related to this topic not open for replies! Washer doesnt have to mean compromising on how clean your clothes are washing motions to deep. Conforms to your devices screen size, the unit is not working properly and it turned on and other information... To replace it notification as soon as this Item is back in stock, of KoreaManufactured! Slideshow at the bottom of this page came up and the Cloudflare ID. Section for this product is back in stock `` leaking '', `` pump '' ``! Exact level can be tricky so you will need a replacement Lid switch were doing this... Be tricky so you will need to replace it open for further replies the bright LED makes... On SaferProducts.gov Anti-vibration System: Reduces noise and vibration for smooth performance in any room or of! Make life good lg High Efficiency Impeller Top-Load washer ( M # WT1101CW ), Frigidaire Dryer... To report unsafe products Machine work at all other agency information and help make good...

Jeep Grand Cherokee Sound System Upgrade, Ocean Palms Hilton Head Hoa Fees, Field Museum Members Night 2022, Car Accident Elizabeth, Nj Today, Articles L