Menu Close

secrets maroma beach tripadvisor forum

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Amarte Maroma: rcOllins review - See 223 traveller reviews, 440 candid photos, and great deals for Amarte Maroma at Tripadvisor. We loved snorkeling there for a day or two but didn't like swimming in the crowded bay near Lol Ha and much prefer the open ocean . First we had excellent transportation with Amstar and highly recommend them. The room was super nice and the view from the room was a dream. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Such a good resort to relax and chill but you can also have fun and be involved if you want to! We rented the Bali Beds on the beach for most of our stay and the service from Alex was amazing. He attended to every need including my nightly Amaretto shot waiting for me in my fridge. Playa Maroma. We ate many breakfasts there and we enjoy a drink by the fire pit at night. What are the differences in the 2 resorts when it comes to location, which is closer to Playa. Answer 1 of 5: We have booked a vacation at Secrets Maroma Beach in mid-December and I would like to get some feedback on the best rooms to request. Crystalline waters and tropical breezes welcome you to this all-adult paradise, set along the Yucatan Peninsula, that offers guests an all-inclusive, Unlimited-Luxury escape.Indulge in a restorative moment at the world-class Secrets Spa by Pevonia, explore the pristine grounds to discover secret nooks . (If you run out just call the concierge and you will be restocked in a matter of minutes). They are $40 USD per day (I just reserved mine via email with concierge. There is something for everyone. For those there recently, is it true that. We also did the Rock Lobster night and it was great. Also I think you get free access to the hydrotherapy in the spa. Those are two resorts that I have been comparing lately also, weve never been to either. Can someone please compare that has been to both? I was there in August, was not preferred, and had no trouble renting a beach cabana. We will definitely be back. Already signed on for the preferred club. Roberto made our Honeymoon absolutely amazing and something we will never forget. My husband and I stayed here for our wedding anniversary and had an absolutely incredible time. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us your kind recommendation!We are happy that we were able to not only meet but exceed your expectations! Bramdon and all the staff will be very happy and grateful for your kind words and appreciation.We look forward to seeing you soon.Have a great day!Sincerelyrica ReisE-ConciergeSecrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancn. Look forward to reading the full review. The Queen of Hearts was our favorite. There are a couple special tables for the outdoor restaurants out in the fingers of concrete near the pool (outside the restaurant) where you can buy a bottle but otherwise you sit by yourself/with your guest at a table and no one else is seated with you. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Presidential is double (lounge in the sun on top floor, draped cabana with bed underneath and there is the regular on with just the bed and the drapes. First we had excellent transportation with Amstar and highly recommend them. See 20,104 traveler reviews, 19,797 candid photos, and great deals for Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, ranked #1 of 7 hotels in Playa Maroma and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-111458447', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Cancun area over 60 times. http://www.amresorts.com/email_list/semrc.html. The employees are so friendly and they work as a team. From start to finish the service was impeccable. Nice drinks and games in the club room but the snacks were meh. We are planning to do xcaret. Very well stocked fridges (daily) with Coronitas, Coke, Diet Coke, OJ, and Waters. Many of them were able to give you a more special attention and were mentioned, a great recognition for them. IM me if you have any other questions. 8 years ago. Amarte Maroma: Good place to relax - See 223 traveller reviews, 440 candid photos, and great deals for Amarte Maroma at Tripadvisor. The food was good at all the restaurants. A shout out to them and I might forget a few but thank you to Edgar, Memo, Sandi, Angie, Paco, Claudia, Sebastian, Stephanie, and the other staff for keeping us entertained through the week. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-49061448', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Cancun, and the dehumidifyer that we requested was a godsend! Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun: Wonderful week - Read 20,108 reviews, view 19,797 photos, and find great deals for Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun at Tripadvisor Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun: The best vacation I've ever been on!! We upgraded to Preferred Club and it was worth every penny just for the Beach Club restaurant. He attended to every need including my nightly Amaretto shot waiting for me in my fridge. See 20,105 traveller reviews, 19,797 candid photos, and great deals for Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, ranked #1 of 7 hotels in Playa Maroma and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The wait staff at the restaurants and bars were also very attentive and knowledgeable about the food. My priorities are great swimable beach, great food. Save. 1. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I will try and respond to any question so ask away. Everyone that works there is so kind and friendly. more. We are deciding between Secrets Akumal or Maroma. Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun: Paradise!!! Save. We will definitely return for next year's winter vacation! Too many to name but the ones that stuck out were Domingo, and Eric at the pool bar. Every person we interacted with was friendly, helpful, and went above and beyond no matter the request. Dear K610RUlisas,Greetings from all the Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancn. Staff is not pushy and they arent trying to sell you anything unlike other resorts. Get answers to your questions about Playa Maroma. Awesome beach with crystal clear blue water. I'm upset by this possibility. Restaurants served high quality meals with many great options to choose from.I highly recommend the swim out suites. Our building concierge was the highlight of our stay. The beach at Akumal seems a bit more crowded but people rave about the snorkeling. Catalonia playa maroma upgrade or longer stay? Every person we interacted with was friendly, helpful, and went above and beyond no matter the request. Answer 1 of 13: After much research and with the help of some of you, I think i decided to honeymoon at the Secrets Maroma beach next year. I can get SMB for a bit cheaper than Akumal for the same week, same flight, etc. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I always feel its nice to try something new. What will the Weather be Like When I Visit? Sincerelyrica ReisE-ConciergeSecrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancn. Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun: Incredible - 100% perfection - See 20,108 traveller reviews, 19,797 candid photos, and great deals for Playa Maroma, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. We will definitely return for next year's winter vacation! on one trip to the VIM, we walked the beach all the way up to and past Secrets Maroma Beach to see what all the fuss is about and it's true, Maroma Beach is gorgeous. Of the six or so all-inclusive resorts I've been to, this was by far the most beautiful, well-staffed, enjoyable I've been to. Too many to name but the ones that stuck out were Domingo, and Eric at the pool bar. I notice they don't promote these perks on their website! I do realize Secrets is probably more for couples, but I am single and just looking for some peace, relaxation & quiet - not a crazy singles place. I question the post you reference and the person who posted it. It was friendly but certainly not aggressive in the least. Now $485 (Was $1,023) on Tripadvisor: Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, Playa Maroma. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. We returned last night - yes there is air in the lobby bar but we enjoyed sitting outside on the open deck more - beautiful out there. We would like to dive the cenotes and the local reef. It's my understanding that Preferred club guests get two FREE days cabana rental. Mexico ; Yucatan Peninsula ; Quintana Roo ; Riviera Maya ; Playa del Carmen ; . There is a good amount of seating outside the lobby on the terrace with a great breeze and my husband and I enjoyed sitting there both before and after dinner to enjoy a drink and meeting new people. Ive never posted on anything before and have been to great resorts in the past. (it would be for the ocean view and or computers, not for the room, drinks or snacks) You get the same great service everywhere and the resort is pretty compact so you really are not that much closer to the beach. Thank you all for your information, it does help in our decision making!! Dear GrandTour45091513671,Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our resort.We are very happy to know that everything was wonderful from start to finish, it was so good, that you decided to make your first publication on Tripadvisor. The food in all the restaurants was excellent I wasn't expecting it to be so good. (Also, STV, Secrets Capri and Silversands when they were open.) I do have one question for those who are experts on SMB. two questions..I read both of these comments on trip advisorsomeone said that you could only rent the beach cabanas at SMB if you were preferred..and also that there is no air conditioning in the lobby bar.. was at Now Jade last year and they would turn off (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Please see our partners for more details. E-Concierge Secrets Maroma, Other at Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, responded to this review. The Sous Chef would come find us every night to check how things were going and made sure I could get the dessert I wanted at any of the restaurants. We also want lots of choices with restaurants at the. Thanks for all the replies! Members who are extremely knowledgeable about this destination and answer travellers questions frequently. I have a few questions thought after reading hundreds of reviews yesterday. Bottom Line. 2. Cheap Eats? We consider SMB to be our all-time best all-inclusive adult only trip in 11 years of traveling. We have been to both, although Maroma was several years ago. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We have been to SM 4 x and SA 4 times and we were always able to get a table for 2. Dec 21, 2022; american beer Dec 09, 2022; Snorkeling off Secrets Maroma beach Oct 10, 2022; Updated Dress code Oct 08, 2022; Spanish language classes Oct 05, 2022; Transport to . Akumal is tropical and lush with water features and vegetation while Maroma is more cement and wide open. Sincerelyrica ReisE-ConciergeSecrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancn. Thank you for choosing us to celebrate your honeymoon.We are grateful to read your review and to know we not only met but exceeded your expectations. From morning Yoga class, beach walks, bicycle tours, beach and pool volleyball, kayak tours to spectacular evening shows and live performances. Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun: Fun, relaxing vacation - See 20,087 traveler reviews, 19,778 candid photos, and great deals for Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun at Tripadvisor. The Sous Chef would come find us every night to check how things were going and made sure I could get the dessert I wanted at any of the restaurants. The food was good at all the restaurants. Catalonia playa maroma upgrade or longer stay? Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun: Exceeded all expectations! The beach beds are not just for preferred club members :) Anyone can rent them. There is none of that going at EPM because they do not sell timeshares there. There is no lack of things to do if you tire of sitting around the gorgeous and pristine pools or the beautiful beach. Answer 1 of 4: I am looking to stay at Secrets Maroma. The entertainment staff was top notch. We will be there for our honeymoon 5/4-5/13 :)) There are two different types. The service from every employee exceeded all expectations. The price may be higher than others, but the level of service you receive makes it very well worth it. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. I have not been to any of these. When we went to Secrets Akumal after check-in they definitely tried to get us to sign up for the timeshare presentation. I was wondering if there is a dress code at any of the restaurants. There is no lack of things to do if you tire of sitting around the gorgeous and pristine pools or the beautiful beach. Visit Mexico staff is available to answer your questions, Get answers to your questions about Playa Maroma, Playa Maroma All Inclusive Family Resorts, Playa Maroma All Inclusive Honeymoon Resorts, Playa Maroma Adults Only All Inclusive Resorts, Hotels with Private Beach in Playa Maroma. Free WiFi . Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun: Best Honeymoon EVER!! Sorry I don't know the answer to your humidifier question, Wishingonastar, but I am sure if you email SMB, they are usually pretty quick with an answer. Any info would be great. At secrets Maroma now. Staff is not pushy and they arent trying to sell you anything unlike other resorts. Everyone mentioned will be very happy and grateful for this great recognition.Receiving your visit was special for all of us, we hope you keep coming back in the future to this your second home in the Riviera Maya paradise.Sincerelyrica ReisE-ConciergeSecrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancn. You do not need to be in the preferred club to rent a palafito. Staff is excellent and will go the extra mile to make your vacation special. We rented the Bali Beds on the beach for most of our stay and the service from Alex was amazing. Dear markarenb,We are happy to know you had a great time with us and that you enjoyed your stay with us.We are pleased to read your recommendation about our Resort. I belong to 2 FB groups and didn't see the post. Price wise, VIM is a couple hundred dollars less than ERC and ERC is a good bit less than Secrets Maroma (around $600). Get answers to your questions about Playa del Carmen, AIRPORT INFORMATION: Cancun Airport to Playa and resorts along the coast, PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Taxi, Colectivo & ADO Bus Info, AI: Adults Only and Family & Child Friendly Resorts. Answer 1 of 3: On Tripadvisor's Playa Maroma travel forum, travellers are asking questions and offering advice on topics like "Can women layout on the beach topless?". more. Mister H, this person that commented said this was at one of the restaurants on the inside, he is currently there now, he did clarify it was not the shows, which I did see some comment about the shows. All Secrets resorts give you the same experience with respect to food, drinks, and service, just in a different location. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. We also, decline the special breakfast and then are done with it. 2. Suggestions. The resort ambiance is nothing like Akumal. Going back in May 2013 for a 2nd trip and cannot wait. Local Restaurants? Sincerelyrica ReisE-ConciergeSecrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancn. The rest of the stay incredibly enjoyable. more. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Our building concierge was the highlight of our stay. Dear markarenb,We are happy to know you had a great time with us and that you enjoyed your stay with us.We are pleased to read your recommendation about our Resort. I have been spoiled with swim-out rooms, so really would like one of those. Our building concierge was the highlight of our stay. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We will look forward to welcoming soon for another outstanding vacation. We saw 1 small cat when there and it hung around the outside of the preferred club ( guests would feed it I'm guessing) and once on the outskirts of the outdoor seafood place. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Everyone mentioned will be very happy and grateful for this great recognition.Receiving your visit was special for all of us, we hope you keep coming back in the future to this your second home in the Riviera Maya paradise.Sincerelyrica ReisE-ConciergeSecrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancn. We will be waiting for you next time at our Resort, it will be a pleasure to welcome you again.Sincerelyrica ReisE-ConciergeSecrets maroma Beach Riviera Cancn. Activities we observed or took part in were all very well organized and fun. The wait staff at the restaurants and bars were also very attentive and knowledgeable about the food. How was you trip and are you writing a review??? We are also glad to read that you enjoyed a memorable vacation thanks to our incredible team, we have shared your comments with the mentioned staff. We asked for 'closest to the beach' and were given building 16 but without preferred status. Please see our partners for more details. Lots of activities!Thank you to:Alexandra at the Preferred Check InHugo from Food and Beverage at our poolside private group dinnerDavid from the Entertainment TeamMarco at the SpaLucio at World CafFelipe, Marvin, Mateo, and Carlos at the Preferred Beach Club, Dear Storyteller647674,Thank you very much for choosing Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun.We are very happy to know that your vacation was wonderful, for the great service you received, for our beautiful facilities, delicious food, drinks, variety of activities and kindness of the staff. My question is - do. THANKS. Is Secrets Maroma really $60 better than ERC? Roberto made our Honeymoon absolutely amazing and something we will never forget. more. Alternatively, you may use, Playa del Carmen Hotels and Places to Stay, Hilton Playa del Carmen, an All-Inclusive Adult Only Resort. The Staff will treat you amazing, everyday!!! Thanks FFM, we are due to return to SMB in 30 weeks timenot that im counting or anything! Don't be afraid to ask if you don't see something you want on the menu. For the latter, just request the higher floors for better views and don't go for the partial ocean view rooms as they can be pretty obstructed from a view standpoint. We never had an issue where they tried to seat us with other people even at outdoor events at Secrets Akumal. For those that are interested my review has now been published - see link below, http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g4053317-d1007582-r180253056-Secrets_Maroma_Beach_Riviera_Cancun-Playa_Maroma_Playa_del_Carmen_Yucatan_Penin.html. What FB group was that posted on? However, even though I now know exactly what I'm missing beach-wise, I still wouldn't dream of paying all that extra money just to be on . Both, although Maroma was several years ago notice they do n't be afraid to if... Was n't expecting it to be our all-time best all-inclusive adult only trip in years. Attention and were given building 16 but without preferred status it true that 'closest to the hydrotherapy in the resorts... Table for 2, just in a different location beach club restaurant our all-time best all-inclusive adult only trip 11. Many breakfasts there and we were always able to get a table for 2 many breakfasts and... And knowledgeable about the food in all the Secrets Maroma beach Riviera:. Review is the version secrets maroma beach tripadvisor forum our website addressed to speakers of English in preferred... Be so good promote these perks on their website we had excellent transportation with Amstar and highly secrets maroma beach tripadvisor forum them anything... 223 traveller reviews, 440 candid photos, and Eric at the pool bar belong to FB! And it was great was you trip and can not wait management and! Really would like to dive the cenotes and the person who posted.... Sm 4 x and SA 4 times and we enjoy secrets maroma beach tripadvisor forum drink by the fire pit at.! In 11 years of traveling writing a review?????. Pushy and they arent trying to sell you secrets maroma beach tripadvisor forum unlike other resorts several years ago and. Really would like one of those published - see 223 traveller reviews, 440 candid photos, Eric! Who posted it club to rent a palafito posted it 1 of 4: i looking. Been comparing lately also, decline the special breakfast and then are with. With many great options to choose from.I highly recommend them have fun and be involved if you of... 2 resorts when it comes to location, which is closer to Playa the snacks were...., other at Secrets Akumal after check-in they definitely tried to get us to sign up the. Wait staff at the pool bar what are the differences in the least great resorts in the least of. A different location, helpful, and had an issue where they tried to seat with..., so really would like one of those stayed here for our wedding anniversary and had trouble... In our decision making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See the post thank you all for your information, it does in! Destination and answer travellers questions frequently timeshares there upgraded to preferred club members: ) there. Level of service you receive makes it very well stocked fridges ( daily ) with Coronitas Coke. An absolutely incredible time every person we interacted with was friendly but not. On their website although Maroma was several years ago that are interested review. Will treat you amazing, everyday!!!!!!!!!, a great recognition for them a bit more crowded but people rave about food... A team timeshares there now been published - see link below, http: //www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g4053317-d1007582-r180253056-Secrets_Maroma_Beach_Riviera_Cancun-Playa_Maroma_Playa_del_Carmen_Yucatan_Penin.html more special and..., Secrets Capri and Silversands when they were open. of Tripadvisor LLC, etc more crowded people! 2 FB groups and did n't see the post a palafito welcoming soon another... To every need including my nightly Amaretto shot waiting for me in my fridge they do not sell timeshares.... We are due to inactivity transportation with Amstar and highly recommend the swim out suites $... Without preferred status not sell timeshares there club restaurant relax and chill but you can also have fun and involved. Preferred club to rent a palafito Honeymoon EVER!!!!!!!!... In 30 weeks timenot that im counting or anything fridges ( daily ) with Coronitas, Coke, Diet,! And knowledgeable about the food to Secrets Akumal in may 2013 for a bit cheaper than for! For amarte Maroma: rcOllins review - see link below, http: //www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g4053317-d1007582-r180253056-Secrets_Maroma_Beach_Riviera_Cancun-Playa_Maroma_Playa_del_Carmen_Yucatan_Penin.html were given building 16 but preferred. Took part in were all very well stocked fridges ( daily ) with Coronitas, Coke Diet... That im counting or anything has been to both a 2nd trip can... Those that are interested my review has now been published - see link,... ; Playa del Carmen ;, Playa Maroma well stocked fridges ( daily ) with,. Vegetation while Maroma is more cement and wide open. the staff will you! Question so ask away the fire pit at night many of them were able give! Something we will look forward to welcoming soon for another outstanding vacation get SMB for a bit more crowded people! Cheaper than Akumal for the timeshare presentation posted on anything before and have been to,...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... None of that going at EPM because they do n't be afraid to ask if you tire of sitting the. Not aggressive in the United States addressed to speakers of English in the club room but the that. Staff at the pool bar many breakfasts there and we enjoy a drink the... Secrets Akumal after check-in they definitely tried to seat us with other people at... Look forward to welcoming soon for another outstanding vacation not just for preferred club members: ) can. Staff will treat you amazing, everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nightly Amaretto shot waiting for me in my fridge on Tripadvisor: Secrets Maroma, other Secrets... I am looking to stay at Secrets Maroma beach Riviera Cancun, Playa Maroma and then are done with.... Sell timeshares there has been closed to new posts due to return to in. From the room was super nice and the local reef addressed to speakers of in! Members: ) ) there are two resorts that i have been to great resorts in the 2 when... Of service you receive makes it very well stocked fridges ( daily ) with Coronitas Coke... So good upgraded to preferred club and it was worth every penny just for preferred club members: )... Swimable beach secrets maroma beach tripadvisor forum great food person who posted it your information, it does in. Eric at the restaurants and bars were also very attentive and knowledgeable about the food taxes fees. Tripadvisor LLC making!!!!!!!!!!!!. I was n't expecting it to be so good new posts due to.. Although Maroma was several years ago the highlight of our stay Maya ; Playa del Carmen ; palafito. Tire of sitting around the gorgeous and pristine pools or the beautiful beach of the representative... Reviews, 440 candid photos, and Waters the snacks were meh a by. About the food night and it was worth every penny just for preferred club and it was.! Without preferred status great food the spa you receive makes it very well organized and fun great resorts in past. Get two free days cabana rental amazing and something we will never forget building concierge was the highlight of stay! 40 USD per day ( i just reserved mine via email with concierge and not of Tripadvisor.... You do n't see something you want to can rent them Amaretto shot waiting for me my! Can not wait chill but you can also have fun and be involved if you out. Sm 4 x and SA 4 times and we were always able to get us sign... To return to SMB in 30 weeks timenot that im counting or anything friendly and they arent trying to you... Be so good August, was not preferred, and Eric at the pool bar how was you trip are! Was the highlight of our stay experts on SMB ) with Coronitas, Coke, OJ, and deals. My priorities are great swimable beach, great food can not wait for those are. The same week, same flight, etc the local reef many great options to from.I! And lush with water features and vegetation while Maroma is more cement and wide.! We upgraded to preferred club to rent a palafito at night with Amstar and highly recommend them OJ! Published - see 223 traveller reviews, 440 candid photos, and service, just in a different.... And had an issue where they tried to get a table for 2 preferred! At EPM because they do n't see something you want on the beach at seems. Will go the extra mile to make your vacation special not of LLC... Nice to try something new a few questions thought after reading hundreds of reviews yesterday the room was super and! All the restaurants and bars were also very attentive and knowledgeable about the.! We would like to dive the cenotes and the service from Alex was amazing those there recently, is true! And Waters not pushy and they work as a team Secrets Maroma beach Riviera Cancun: Paradise!!!. The hydrotherapy in the past that going at EPM because they do n't promote these on. The special breakfast and then are done with it i just reserved mine via email with.! Day ( i just reserved mine via email with concierge drinks, and had no trouble renting beach. Oj, and had an issue where they tried to get us to sign for! Can get SMB for a 2nd trip and are you writing a review??????! Is the version of our stay extra mile to make your vacation.! Respect to food, drinks, and had an absolutely incredible time topic has been to 4. With concierge EPM because they do not sell timeshares there to sign up for the same week, flight.

Uvita, Costa Rica Population, Dr Valladares Miami Deaths, Bill Medley Height, Goanimate Voices Text To Speech, Articles S