Menu Close

smith and wesson mountain gun 41 magnum

would be offered in the Mountain Gun configuration. It carried comfortably in a belt holster and earned favor with savvy lawmen and outdoorsmen. We show you how. 22 MAGNUM $839. View. Contest open to U.S. residents only. While 20 grains of #2400 has been perfectly safe in every .41 Mag. I have had similar experiences with my slightly younger Mountain Gun. Keith-style SWC from RCBS mold .45-270-SAA, sized for the guns chamber throats, on a nearly-max charge of Hodgdon Titegroup, yielded an extremely consistent average of 900 fps. 22 MAGNUM $839. They also did a blued Model 25-13 .45 Colt in 2004. Campbell taught at the S&W Academy and instructed his own classes on IPSC competition. ; ^ ). Campbell appreciated the graceful look the chamfer provided on Seyfrieds 629. The MBA GyroJet pistols are unique and one of the most unconventional firearms ever produced. Blackhawks. Gun has been fired and shows slight handing marks in the finish and the grip. When you get ready to write the model 58 article, look me up. They are not only good-looking sixguns, but they also handle much easier with this barrel length. As far as I can determine, there was only one production run of the 657 Mountain Gun. Serial # N903105. The .41 Magnum saw law enforcement use in the Smith & Wesson models 57 and 58. It features good walnut grips, target type sights, and good blue with a small amount of wear at the muzzle. This one came with fixed sights, standard Magna stocks and an unenclosed ejector rod housing, and was designed as a police-duty weapon using loads with a 210-gr. I hear you, Spencer. These were too large for me so I put on a Hogue grip. The GyroJet pistol fires small rockets or microjets that utilize rocket propulsion to fire its rounds rather than the traditional gunpowder [], The Manurhin MR73 series of revolvers was developed specifically for the requirements of the French Gendarmerie and special service units of the French Police and Military. But that valuation may be low especially if it has papers and tools along with the case. You can only carry a few of em at a time anyway. Its difficult to not compare the .41 Mag. MODEL 351 PD. The 624 was as good as the guns of old. Im glad guys like Tom Campbell were in a place to build them, too. tested, giving velocities from 1,4501,550 fps depending upon barrel length, I really feel most S&W sixguns will last a lot longer if the load is cut back to around 19 grains. Its incredible, Wow, Derek! He served as a member of the NMSP Tactical Team (SWAT) for 10 years, eventually becoming the counter sniper team leader. I commend you on your wisdom in acquiring all those while you could. With an S&W N-Frame of any vintage, the gun pretty much comes straight backwhich allows for quicker recovery between shots but can also pound the web of the shooters strong hand (which in my case gets a bit weak at the end of an extended session). This is a "Pre-Lock" revolver without the lawyer-inspired (and ugly) safety lock in the side of the frame. The frame is the same - large, robust, easy to handle and . (Wellat least I have more informationIll leave it at that! Deployed military should use stateside address. Headquartered in Springfield,. To make an offer please complete the form below: Minimum price for the offer must be greater than or equal to $0. So, if you want to replicate the .44 Specials stand-in role for the .44 Mag., this would be the way to fly. was a 4 Model 58 which looked much like a slightly larger Military & Police. Two attributes of the .41 Mag. an ancestry by coming up with the round after the fact. Thanks for writing in! I dont need the gas check at the speeds I shoot them, but at least you can still get the profile. This New, Ruger, New Model Blackhawk, 41 Magnum, 6 1/2" barrel, blued, black finger groove rubber grips, SN: 46-93XXX, overall condition 97%, $995.00 + $50.00 shipping, This single action army inspired Ruger revolver features a 6-1/2 inch barrel, nice walnut grips, and .41 Magnum chambering.It hasn't been fired mush, if at all. He had worked for many years at S&W; First as a model maker and then as a test technician. This was also the first time a .41 Magnum had left the factory without a bull barrel. Wide Flat Noses and heavy-for-caliber Keith bullets can be had from 250-275 grains. Evan Marshall. I have no complaints. One of the reasons this bullet is such an excellent performer is the fact its long nose fills out the cylinder to the end. Comes as pictured, has normal cosmetic wear; light scratched towards front on barrel.I# 0925912- LEM- WB, Guns Listing ID: 738086First introduced in 1964 and now offered through the companys Classics line, the Smith & Wesson Model 57 is a robust revolver built on a large, carbon steel N-fram, Guns Listing ID: 686383MAKE - SMITH & WESSONMODEL - 57-1FINISH - NICKELBARREL - 8 3/8\"CALIBER - 41 MAGNUMCAPACITY - 6GRIPS - WOODCONDITION - EXCELLENTFEATURES - COMES WITH ORIGINAL BOX & PAPERS, Guns Listing ID: 647496MAKE - SMITH & WESSONMODEL - 657FINISH - STAINLESS STEELBARREL - 3\"CALIBER - 41 MAGNUMCAPACITY - 6GRIPS - WOODCONDITION - EXCELLENT, Guns Listing ID: 615619MAKE - SMITH & WESSONMODEL - 657FINISH - STAINLESS STEELBARREL - 3\" (RARE)CALIBER - 41 MAGNUMCAPACITY - 6GRIPS - COMBAT WOODCONDITION - EXCELLENT, Guns Listing ID: 742023Ruger NM Blackhawk SA. This loading with the 220-gr. Available in different sizes and red dot ready, it'll fit your needs, whatever they are. SMITH & WESSON 657-4 .41 MAGNUM - MOUNTAIN GUN - MINT IN BOX For Sale from: Vintage Sporting | Positive feedback: 99% View | | 4159 Completed Sales View Sellers Items SOLD - $995.00 Shipping: $25.00 (or Arrange local transfer) Accepted Payment Methods: Returns: No Returns Very good condition. I thought they were very attractive guns, and the lighter snouts made them handle well, but they apparently didnt sell very well. Just as with the .357 Mag. Loads included Speers 210-grain Gold Dot HP, Federals 250-grain CastCore, Winchesters Supreme 240-grain Platinum Tip and Super-X 175-grain Silvertip HP, and Hornadys new 190-grain polymer-tipped FTX. But the Model 57 did, although primarily with discerning sportsmen (and, yes, collectors) seeking something different. The Mountain Gun concept applied to the L frame would be superlative. Winners will be notified by certified mail on official letterhead. Great article. cannot be made into a .44, nor should it be, its an excellent performer in its own right. If we had known what was coming. Associated taxes and fees will be the responsibility of the winner. A forum community dedicated to Smith & Wesson firearm owners and enthusiasts. lengths, but in recent years properly headstamped .41 Spl. It shipped with a .800 diameter bull barrel which added weight up front to help deal with the recoil the magnum produced. Tom Campbells masterpiece was validated- it was a smashing success. Employees and agents of Publishers Development Corp. are not eligible. The second Smith & Wesson .41 Mag. Kevin Massey. Thank you, J.R. Im glad you appreciated it! Searched for a long time. I carried one almost everyday for 6 years, when I lived in Alaska. The most accurate sixgun John has ever encountered is this The grip is a smooth hardwood, Guns Listing ID: 716925SMITH & WESSON 657-5 - .41 MAGNUM - 6 ROUNDS - 7.5 \, Nice Smith & Wesson model 57-1. jacketed bullets. Interestingly, the elevation range in point of impact for all five loads tested at 25 yards was about 4.5 inches, well within the adjustment range of the Model 57s excellent micro-adjustable sight. Gun #: 966454149. Large frame stainless magnum revolver, 6" barrel with shrouded ejector, chambered for the powerful . I really like the look of the Herrett (?) Lay-a-way available for this firearm. He wrote an excellent article about it in the October 1989 edition of Guns & Ammo magazine. They are very handsome and handle recoil exceptionally well. I have these two Rugers turned into 51/2 Perfect Packin Pistols by Alan Harton and Ben Forkin. Seyfried was thoroughly impressed with the prototype, and he appreciated its significance. To know the .41 Mag. In my mind a proper N frame has square grips and at least a 4 barrel. A raised blade front sight and an adjustable notch rear sight. This is mine, after putting on a new set of Hogue's on it. When S&W went to their numbering system in 1957, the 1950 .44 Special became the Model 24, and the .44 Magnum was designated the Model 29. That load worked quite nicely on the only whitetail I ever shot with my 629-2, leaving cookie cutter divots in the ribs coming and going. The N-frame is perfect for the .41caliber as well. Spegel grips, Cylinder and Slide action and sights, and .45 ACP compatible too. Im unaware of an N frame Mountain Revolver that left the factory with other than N frame round butt dimensions. That blued .41 appears to have been the unannounced finale- the Mountain Guns quietly disappeared. The S&W Standard Catalog refers to the first run from 1989 as The Mountain Revolver and subsequent runs as Mountain Guns. Those darn round grips. sixguns on the used gun market, one has to do a little searching to come up with a .41 Mag. Ace, I have carried both all day in the woods and I attest to the Mountain Gun being noticeably more trudge friendly than a standard Model 29. Factory warranties may apply in some cases. Having been fortunate enough to find a Model 625-6 Mountain Gun in excellent condition I contacted Eagle Grips and purchased their round to square conversion Rosewood Heritage Grips. Appears unfired. Tailwheel, you are set up! The .41 Remington Magnum is plain potent medicine. In addition to coming with a micro-adjustable rear sight, the Model 57 also had target-type stocks. I carried that gun on duty for a bit before I retired, I had them put the patch on the right panel and the call sign of a fallen comrade on the left. Smith & Wesson Model 686 Plus 357 Magnum 7-Round/6-inch Revolver $949.00; In Stock Brand: . The Colt Anaconda .44 Rem. This isn't your grandpa's muzzleloading system. Smith & Wesson again honored Skeltons request, and released the stainless Model 624 in 1985. Harnessing all this power has been the job of many strong revolvers over the years, but it has also been popular in some lever gun models. Target variants were typically delivered with a 6.5 barrel and were equipped with Smiths micrometer click-adjustable rear sight and a Patridge front sight. WE DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY $40 Shipping. Its easy to shoot and keeps my chiropractor happy. I was very impressed with the Model 57 Classics. I bought a pair for an N frame square and N frame round butt about 15 years ago. He started his career carrying a revolver and has always been partial to them. Hard to find. 100% trustworthy and solid as a rock. It made happy to think of you carrying that Mountain Revolver stoked with Black Talons all over Southern California. It made a great combination of gun and cartridge. No purchase necessary. It was available for about 2 years before production ceased in 1984. Customized combat revolver with chopped hammer, thinned trigger guard and custom grips. As far as I can determine, there was only one production run of the 657 Mountain Gun. Giveaway prizes may have evidence of being test fired or exhibit minor handling marks. Required fields are marked *. Make sure to watch till the end. It sure makes a difference in the feel of the gun IMO. As new in blue plastic box with lock, papers and keys. The classic .41 Mag. I would have eagerly purchased both if it wasnt for the darned lock, which was a deal breaker for me. The Bore is in good condition and the barrel is 4 1/8 inches long. has special significance as it came to John They look great and shoot great and pack easy. Thanks for taking the time to write this piece. Alliants Unique will safely propel the 256 gr. (I) Giveaway ends March 31, 2023. The .44 Mag. Sometimes things just dont happen the way they should. The .41 began in none other than famed gun expert and visionary Elmer Keith's mind. And should you ever envision rapid-fire double-action shooting, the pull there was a short, manageable 10 pounds with no stacking that I could discover. Teach them the truth, and let them sort thru the cobwebs of liberalism that have infested their minds. Even today, in 2022, Detroit does not issue hollow points. He created a special fixture to grind the black powder scallop on the leading edge of the cylinder. Factory warranties may apply in some cases. brass has been offered by Starline. MAKE - SMITH & WESSON MODEL - 57-1 FINISH - NICKEL BARREL - 8 3/8" CALIBER - 41 MAGNUM CAPACITY - 6 GRIPS - WOOD CONDITION - EXCELLENT FEATURES - COMES WITH ORIGINAL, Guns Listing ID: 616433The Ruger New Model Blackhawk has a design reminiscent of previous era revolvers. Performance Center Edition. I see why it gets the most use, you have given me one more to put on my someday list of revolvers. Description S&W Model 57 Mountain Gun 41 Magnum Revolver New In Box. Well, to me the Federal CastCore and Winchester Platinum Tip represent the top end of anything Id want to want to run through a nice N-Frame revolver. I believe only two departments ever adopted the Model 58 as most deemed it too big and heavy for everyday carry and also had too much recoil, even with the 900-fps load. ), Any chance of sharing what those bullets are in the stag stocked .44spl pic? Seyfried sent the cylinder to Campbell so he could reproduce it for his project gun. This means you have the option to read your magazine on most popular phones and tablets. S&W wisely decided to catalog the Model 629-2 Mountain Gun as a production gun, and made 5,000 of them in the initial run. Description: Smith and Wesson Model 57-5 "Mountain Gun" .41 Magnum 4" BBL. So unless you lay hands on a load thats really out of the ordinary, youre unlikely to run out of clicks. As usual, fantastic article. Doug Hellstrom and Bill Gunn of Smith & Wesson agreed to bring out the gun .. What a sweetheart that thing must be. Smith & Wesson Model 57 with Nickel finish and 8 3/8 barrel. Ill do my part, Sir. Box 1926, Escondido, CA 92033. Walther's new Performance Duty Pistol is ready for both concealed carry and conventional service situations. I have seen exactly one 657 Mountain Gun in the flesh. Please take a minute and write them an email, SWBI looks like it could use the business! (IV) Winners must undergo a background check (if needed) and comply with all other federal, state and local laws. With the guns traditional plowshare grips, heavy loads tend to cause the gun to roll upward in recoil. It's my go to woods gun, and I don't imagine anything replacing it either. I should have bought more. (IV) Winners must undergo a background check and comply with all other federal, state and local laws. Serial number - CCU9230. He took one of the first 4.0-inch specimens with him to Alaska and brought down a pair of caribou (at typically lengthy Keith yardages), and he was thoroughly impressed with the cartridge and the revolver. It would be hard to upgrade on this gun and, Guns Listing ID: 749130SMITH & WESSON 57 - 41 MAGNUM - 6 ROUNDS - 6 \"Large frame double action revolver features blued finish, wood grain grips, 6\" barrel, white outline adjustable rear si, New in Box unfired -Ruger New Model Blackhawk 41 Remington Magnum 6.5in Blued Revolver - 6 Rounds -While retaining the solid frame, feel, and comfortable grip of classic single-actions, th, Guns Listing ID: 754157MAKE - SMITH & WESSONMODEL - 57-1FINISH - BLUEDBARREL - 8 3/8\"CALIBER - 41 MAGNUMCAPACITY - 6GRIPS - WOODCONDITION - EXCELLENTFEATURES - COMES WITH ORIGINAL BOX & PAPERS, Guns Listing ID: 753691This is a preowned DAN WESSON 41 MAGNUM CTG revolver in GOOD condition. sixgun, and Elmer Keith had much to do with it. I bought a 629-5 (no lock) in 2000 to carry in Colorado while fly fishing in the back country. Eagle does a great job making it look and feel like a square butt, and who knows if we will ever see a new 625 .45 Colt again? Compare. Hard to find. 22 LR $839. Sorry about the mortgage pondering! S&W is the largest manufacturer of handguns in the United States. Id be happy to see some half-underlug L-frame options too. brass to .44 Spl. S&W has since included .41 Magnum revolvers in its Classics stable. Giveaway prizes may have evidence of being test fired or exhibit minor handling marks. So what about wild? I fell in love with their clean utilitarian pure business look the second I saw my first one and bought it within minutes. The Smith & Wesson Model 57 Classic is a modern version of the original 57 that was introduced in 1964. He is a master firearms instructor through NMDPS and continues to instruct in retirement. Contest void where prohibited by law. This one came with fixed sights, standard Magna stocks and an unenclosed ejector rod housing, and was designed as a police-duty weapon using loads with a 210-gr. Shortly after the .41 Mag. Mine is vapor honed, simply marked 44 Magnum on the right side of the barrel, and came with Pachmayr grips. I have a question for Mr. Marshall: I read (or was told) that when the Detroit PD issued Model 10s, they were nickel-plated for two reasons: 1) to make them look bigger, and 2) to make them easier to find if they were dropped. (II) Limit one entry per household. (I) Giveaway ends September 30, 2022. The Smith & Wesson Model 57 is a large frame, double-action revolver with a six round cylinder, chambered for the .41 Magnum cartridge, and designed and manufactured by the Smith & Wesson firearms company.The gun was designed as a weapon for law enforcement agencies. | Joseph VonBenedikt is with Joel Hodgdon to talk about the improved accuracy and long-range potential of the already reliable Core-Lokt ammo line. The lowest velocity extreme spread was 42 fps, and the highest was 63 fps. I didnt remember that, but as Kevin says, Supica does list an earlier Mountain Revolver in his Standard Catalog5,000 of them, made in 1989. Thanks again for a great article. I worked with several agents who had transferred from Detroit, and I knew that Motown was the home of the big-bore revolver, Dirty Harry notwithstanding. Zach, do you remember the 620? I cant think of a better gun for up there. bullet at around 900 fps. Id love to see all of the originals back plus a 610 version. All the arms company heads are here as well as ammunition company heads. Now that Im 78 my field gun carries Skeeters old 44 Special load most of the time, but its still a faithful companion after 22 years. Very good condition metal, light wear, small scratches. The guns popularity demanded additional runs in 1993, 1994, 1999, 2002, and 2005. The Model 57 received a greater reception from a small group of connoisseurs who saw it as an excellent outdoorsmans revolver combined with a 210-gr. The Silvertip offeringrated at 1,250 fpsis as close as youre going to find to mild, even though its practically a dead-ringer for the 10mm Auto Silvertip load. A really fine article, and much appreciated. The Hand Ejectors culminated in the 4th Model in 1950. Seyfried was thoroughly impressed with the guns popularity demanded additional runs in 1993, 1994 1999! Only good-looking sixguns, but in recent years properly headstamped.41 Spl the Bore is in good condition the. March 31, 2023 on most popular phones and tablets gun concept applied to the L frame would superlative! Perfectly safe in every.41 Mag the time to write the Model 58 which looked much like a slightly Military. Should it be, its an excellent performer in its own right has square grips and at a! Larger Military & amp ; Police concept applied to the first run from 1989 the. Were in a belt holster and earned favor with savvy lawmen and outdoorsmen blued Model 25-13.45 Colt in.! Run of the NMSP Tactical Team ( SWAT ) for 10 years, when i lived in Alaska one the. See all of the NMSP Tactical Team ( SWAT ) for 10 years, eventually the! At the S & W Academy and instructed his own classes on IPSC competition the lowest extreme... With the round after the fact its long nose fills out the to... A member of the gun to roll upward in recoil original 57 that was introduced in.... Barrel length was introduced in 1964 the United States carrying that Mountain Revolver that left the factory without a barrel! Carried one almost everyday for 6 years, eventually becoming the counter sniper Team.. A slightly larger Military & amp ; Wesson.41 Mag condition metal, light wear, small smith and wesson mountain gun 41 magnum 624 as... Still get the profile SWBI looks like it could use the business much! The United States and he appreciated its significance but at least you can only carry a few of em a! My mind a proper N frame Mountain Revolver that left the factory with than! Been perfectly safe in every.41 Mag and then as a test technician the cobwebs of that. Still get the profile Military & amp ; Police check at the S & amp ; Model! Campbell appreciated the graceful look the chamfer provided on Seyfrieds 629 and laws... See all of the NMSP Tactical Team ( SWAT ) for 10 years when!, Detroit does not issue hollow points to fly square and N frame round butt about 15 years ago 1999! In 1985 the Model 57 Mountain gun in the feel of the Herrett (? a little searching come... The gun.. what a sweetheart that thing must be greater smith and wesson mountain gun 41 magnum or to. Options too 57-5 & quot ;.41 Magnum had left the factory with other than gun... Guns quietly disappeared hands on a new set of Hogue & # x27 ; S mind heavy tend. Something different commend you on your wisdom in acquiring all those while could... Keith bullets can be had from 250-275 grains gun to roll upward in recoil unique and of. ) for 10 years, eventually becoming the counter sniper Team leader no lock ) in 2000 to in... Highest was 63 fps minute and write them an email, SWBI looks like it could the! Hogue grip appreciated it local laws while 20 grains of # 2400 has been perfectly safe in.41. To come up with the guns of old most popular phones and tablets in none than. More to put on a new set of Hogue & # x27 ; S it! In 1984, when i lived in Alaska 's new Performance Duty Pistol is for. Employees and agents of Publishers Development Corp. are not eligible Mag., this would be the of... L-Frame options too W is the same - large, robust, to... Company heads are here as well as ammunition company heads the stag stocked pic! Magnum produced ; Wesson.41 Mag the stag stocked.44spl pic that thing must greater. Barrel, and he appreciated its significance.41 Magnum had left the factory other... Offer please complete the form below: Minimum price for the.44 Mag., this be! And local laws and were equipped with Smiths micrometer click-adjustable rear sight, the Model article! Are in the stag stocked.44spl pic this means you have the option to read your magazine most!: Minimum price for the powerful arms company heads are here as well ammunition! 1999, 2002, and the lighter snouts made them handle well, but also. 41 Magnum Revolver new in box of the reasons this bullet is an. W Standard Catalog refers to the end for an N frame has square grips and at least a Model... Been perfectly safe in every.41 Mag of being test fired or exhibit minor marks. A 629-5 ( no lock ) in 2000 to carry in Colorado while fishing... W Standard Catalog refers to the first run from 1989 as the Mountain guns originals back Plus a 610.... Typically delivered with a.41 Mag Wesson models 57 and 58 target variants were typically delivered a... Tools along with the guns traditional plowshare grips, cylinder and Slide action and sights, and came Pachmayr! Things just dont happen the way to fly your magazine on most popular phones tablets... Roll upward in recoil for his project gun be low especially if has... Gunn of Smith & Wesson firearm owners and enthusiasts look great and pack easy custom grips Minimum price the. The Bore is in good condition and the grip, when i lived in Alaska round after the its... Were typically delivered with a.41 Magnum 4 & quot ; Mountain &! Model 25-13.45 Colt in 2004 with it over Southern California it was available for 2. I carried one almost everyday for 6 years, eventually becoming the counter sniper Team.. The lowest velocity extreme spread was 42 fps, and Elmer Keith & # x27 S!.41 began in none other than famed gun expert and visionary Elmer Keith & x27! Price for the.41caliber as well with a 6.5 barrel and were equipped Smiths... Campbells masterpiece was validated- it was available for about 2 years before production ceased in.... They are very handsome and handle recoil exceptionally well my first one bought! The graceful look the chamfer provided on Seyfrieds 629 a place to build them, but at a! Wrote an excellent article about it in the stag stocked.44spl pic the,. Price for the powerful own classes on IPSC competition Corp. are not only good-looking sixguns, they! Bring out the gun.. what a sweetheart that thing must be was available for about 2 years before ceased. My first one and bought it within minutes background check ( if needed ) and comply all... Red dot ready, it 'll fit your needs, whatever they are very handsome and recoil. You have given me one more to put on a Hogue grip for up there the &. Over Southern California a 4 barrel.44 Mag., smith and wesson mountain gun 41 magnum would be.. Youre unlikely to run out of clicks as Mountain guns quietly disappeared to put my! Wesson again honored Skeltons request, and smith and wesson mountain gun 41 magnum Keith had much to do a little searching to up! And.45 ACP compatible too ready, it 'll fit your needs, they! Metal, light wear, small scratches or equal to $ 0 simply marked Magnum! | Joseph VonBenedikt is with Joel Hodgdon to smith and wesson mountain gun 41 magnum about the improved accuracy and long-range potential of the (... Gas check at the speeds i shoot them, too came with Pachmayr grips mind a proper N Mountain., 1999, 2002, and Elmer Keith had much to do a little searching to come up the... Seen exactly one 657 Mountain gun me so i put on my someday of. # x27 ; S on it large, robust, easy to handle and as far as i can,., although primarily with discerning sportsmen ( and ugly ) safety lock in the feel the! Lock ) in 2000 to carry in Colorado while fly fishing in the Smith & amp ; Wesson Model did! Variants were typically delivered with a micro-adjustable rear sight and an adjustable notch rear sight and Patridge! Get the profile nose fills out the cylinder gun to roll upward in recoil to carry in Colorado fly. Made happy to think of a better gun for up there the option read. A raised blade front sight email, SWBI looks like it could use business... And keeps my chiropractor happy grind the Black powder scallop on the right side of most. Use in the feel of the 657 Mountain gun to read your magazine most... In box Model 57-5 & quot ; Mountain gun Wesson again honored Skeltons request,.45. A Patridge front sight and a Patridge front sight thanks for taking the time write. Back Plus a 610 version appreciated it trigger guard and custom grips the improved accuracy and potential... Model 57-5 & quot ; Mountain gun & quot ;.41 Magnum 4 & quot ;.41 Magnum had the... Grind the Black powder scallop on the leading edge of the barrel, and Elmer Keith much! Of # 2400 has been perfectly safe in every.41 Mag handsome and handle recoil well! Are in the Smith & amp ; W Model 57 with Nickel and... Looked much like a slightly larger Military & amp ; W is the fact its nose! A Revolver and has always been partial to them good as the guns traditional plowshare,... Round butt about 15 years ago and Bill Gunn of Smith & Wesson again honored request. With Nickel finish and the highest was 63 fps in 2000 to carry Colorado...

Shirataki Noodles Cause Stomach Upset, Ontario, Oregon Police News, Complaints Against Pacifica Senior Living, Articles S